Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

9jaDoc's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jaDoc's Profile / 9jaDoc's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 34 pages)

Celebrities / Re: Burna Boy Surrenders To Police, Appears In Court On Monday by 9jaDoc(f): 2:20am On Dec 16, 2017
He looks thuggish
Events / Re: Kidsonpoint Studio Owned By Mezue Francis Chukwudum Among Best In Nigeria by 9jaDoc(f): 2:16am On Dec 16, 2017
Chukwudum - isn't that name of kidnapper Evans?
Education / Re: 5 Helpful Tips To Stay Safe During This Harmattan Season by 9jaDoc(f): 2:14am On Dec 16, 2017
Cool (no pun intended)
Celebrities / Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by 9jaDoc(f): 2:12am On Dec 16, 2017
Really?
*FTC*

We are lucky Christianity is not Islam or this world would have ended a long time ago. Once radical Islamists get their hands on a nuclear bomb (and that's only a matter of time) you can kiss this world goodbye.

89 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: “over 120 Million Naira Was Paid To Kiss Daniel” – G-worldwide by 9jaDoc(f): 2:10am On Dec 16, 2017
Olemabu:
lies

HOW do u know?
Career / Re: Top Engineering Colleges In Up India by 9jaDoc(f): 2:07am On Dec 16, 2017
Ok, but last time I checked we are in 9ja.
Romance / Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by 9jaDoc(f): 2:05am On Dec 16, 2017
Yes, one can enter a delusional (and highly enjoyable) state called "romantic love". It is usually a result of combination of factors, the main one being telling yourself unrealistic stuff about another flawed human being.

1 Like

Romance / Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by 9jaDoc(f): 1:56am On Dec 16, 2017
Hanks0000:
I have never fall in love with an African most especially Nigerian and I'll never do. There are many white girl abroad that will really love you and appreciate you for whom you are....
#White_girls_rocks

Yahoo Yahoo spotted

2 Likes

Politics / Re: List Of Nigerian Ills And How To Solve Them by 9jaDoc(f): 12:56am On Dec 16, 2017
apalemighty01:

I haven't been there, but I believe the term DIRTY COP. is a phrase coined by the Americans.

If they were DAT gud, they wouldn't need camera's on dem.

The thing is, they are trying to put measures on ground that will stop police harassment and brutality.

Nigeria will get there someday.

I would like to believe so, except that shodiness seems to be systemic in 9ja - something we have accepted as the norm, with signs of retrogression not improvement.
Example, what they call DIRTY COP there and would make a very big deal about is the average bribe-taking 9ja cop here that no one even notices.
Also the dirtiness is confined to one police precinct among thousands and not contaminate the rest. Which is why it is a good idea to break up NPF.

Here is a recent front page headline:

Man Takes His Son To The Hospital In A Wheelbarrow In Imo State (Photos)
(The child was in an accident.)

It's our country. We have to face it. We just shouldn't be trying to compare it to a place where 3 top-notch ambulances and 2 police cars will be there within 5 minutes to treat the child on the scene then take him to the nearest hospital emergency room, where, by law, they MUST accept him.
Health / Re: Man Takes His Son To The Hospital In A Wheelbarrow In Imo State (Photos) by 9jaDoc(f): 2:59pm On Dec 15, 2017
It's our country. We have to face it. Just don't compare it to a place where 3 top-notch ambulances and 2 police cars will be there within 5 minutes to treat the child on the scene then take him to the nearest hospital emergency room, where, by law, they MUST accept him.

1 Like

Politics / Re: List Of Nigerian Ills And How To Solve Them by 9jaDoc(f): 12:52pm On Dec 15, 2017
apalemighty01:

Some day, we will get there

In one place the cops have body cameras to record their interaction with u and give u a business card after the interaction. In the other place the cops force u to an atm to withdraw money to bribe them. Seriously, how do u compare the two?
Food / Re: Want To Be A Food Blogger? Get A Professional Blog Website Designed Today by 9jaDoc(f): 12:40pm On Dec 15, 2017
Creatify:

Would have responded earlier, but was preoccupied with work. *Apologies *

I love discuss such as this, i daresay i deem it intellectual because it helps to eradicate certain notions about Nigeria and Nigerians.

According to Google 2017 top searches data in Nigeria, the phrase ''Food Near Me'' and '' Restaurant Near Me '' where among the most searched query by Nigerians. A food blog is not just limited to personal cooking but encompasses certain sub-sectors such as Catering, Restaurants, Lounges etc.

With the advent of internet and the growth of mobile users in Nigeria, More people are going online to get reviews about the best places to eat and the best chef/caterers for their bday, wedding etc. What this means is, Having a food blog serves as a marketing channel for your business. The truth is i havnt even scratched the surface of the importance of having a food blog.

Yes, our food are simple i quite agree with you on that, but you would be surprised about the kinda sh*tty cooks we have in this internet age. To cast aspersion on your statement you would be amazed at the level of interest shown by Nairalanders and Nigerians in general to get a food/drink/event focused blog/website.

I do not know the rules about posting links before i get banned, i would have sent links of amazing Nigerian food bloggers killing it! Do you know EAT. DRINK. LAGOS? you should google them.

I am a super foodie and i love me some nice looking and tasty dishes, I am sure you do too or dont ya? wink wink wink

Well, u r right to some extent. Only thing is, only the elite, like yourself, is interested in this. I note how articulate u r. What percentage of Nigerians is that articulate? So if u say it is an elite thing, fine. But for the vast majority of Nigerians, food blog is for people who have too much time on their hands.
Romance / Re: Man Bags 14 Years Imprisonment For Raping 13-year-old IDP by 9jaDoc(f): 2:39am On Dec 15, 2017
Castration should be part of the sentence

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: "Tiwa Savage Looks Like A Thief" - Non-Fan Says. Tiwa & Her Fans Fire Back by 9jaDoc(f): 12:53pm On Dec 14, 2017
EsotericMonk:

Ok ma, since you gave just two options, I'd say I am not human.
Meanwhile , though i believe you didnt mean it in the crude way, I think it goes against the fabric of social media ethics to say someone is outrightly lying. That's more like bullying. There are more synonyms you could use that would drive your assertion home and still sound friendly.

Over politeness is boring. If someone is lying she is lying. Call a spade a spade. No beating around the bush about it
Celebrities / Re: "Tiwa Savage Looks Like A Thief" - Non-Fan Says. Tiwa & Her Fans Fire Back by 9jaDoc(f): 12:48pm On Dec 14, 2017
Threebear:

Did you dig out Her records?
Where you the head nurse that delivered her?
She looks like mama iyabo in that picture.

Well, did u or were u?
U r blinded by hate or you'd see there is no way that person is 40. That's actually my favorite photo of her: reveals her natural beauty.

Celebrities / Re: "Tiwa Savage Looks Like A Thief" - Non-Fan Says. Tiwa & Her Fans Fire Back by 9jaDoc(f): 12:17pm On Dec 14, 2017
Threebear:

I said her real age, I didn't say the football age she gave you guys.

Someone born in Lagos hospital with clear records whose older relatives are around.

Someone that looks like this in crisis with minimal make-up. Ok o.

Celebrities / Re: "Tiwa Savage Looks Like A Thief" - Non-Fan Says. Tiwa & Her Fans Fire Back by 9jaDoc(f): 11:52am On Dec 14, 2017
EsotericMonk:

I get your drift but No I don't fanaticize.
I am not one to devote energy over such stuffs, I'd rather channel such energy and vibe to more productive stuffs.
Some would call me boring but I don't watch soccer, i only get updated on happenings for the sake of knowledge. And no, I don't adore my Pastor, he is but an iinstrument being used by God.

Either u r lying or u r not human. It is human nature to take sides. You'd wish one side would win, sometimes for no reason at all
Properties / Re: How Do I Handle My Landlord? by 9jaDoc(f): 11:04am On Dec 14, 2017
piagetskinner:
your rent is not due yet...so he can't send u out till then because. singed an agreement...

but make sure u don't stay a single day after ur rent expires if ure not willing to renew because no b ur house

but some tenants sha....they'd b living in someone else's house like its their own....we get one tenant like that...she didn't pay complete rent and she's living in the house like its her father's...

make Jan reach first

I get one tenant like that too. What do u advise we do with the tenant come January
Properties / Re: How Do I Handle My Landlord? by 9jaDoc(f): 10:42am On Dec 14, 2017
blank:
@OP, ask a lawyer friend of yours to draft him a letter and tell him that he is in violation of the Lagos tenancy act which gives you the right to enjoy your tenancy without disturbance. That he is directed to stop all harassment forthwith and should use lawful means to recover his premises if he decides that he doesn't want you as a tenant.

When January reaches, you become a tenant at will and have 14 days to move out (once he serves you notice). Then move out. Chikena.

Obviously an expert. Best advice so far.

(Except the lawyer friend part. Why "friend"wink
Celebrities / Re: "Tiwa Savage Looks Like A Thief" - Non-Fan Says. Tiwa & Her Fans Fire Back by 9jaDoc(f): 10:19am On Dec 14, 2017
adejaresalami1:
see fowl that cannot even lay egg angry grin

Who the fúck is this? Do u know who u r talking to?
Celebrities / Re: "Tiwa Savage Looks Like A Thief" - Non-Fan Says. Tiwa & Her Fans Fire Back by 9jaDoc(f): 9:44am On Dec 14, 2017
EsotericMonk:
Nothing irritates me like when ordinary fellows fall over themselves to defend yeyebrities or polithiefcians.
See why I don't fancy Twitter, too many busybodies, too much tripe.
Who gives a fvck if she looks like a thief or not, shebi she sang ole with run town.

Are u a fan of any athlete or football club? Do u defend them? Same thing. A fan can't help defending their subject.

1 Like

Business / Re: Inside Ezego Victor Okafor's Graveyard, House, Palace, Property (Video) by 9jaDoc(f): 4:08am On Dec 14, 2017
Caseless:
drug and other related stuffs.

Oh, ok. That's a possibility. Guess we will never know
Business / Re: Inside Ezego Victor Okafor's Graveyard, House, Palace, Property (Video) by 9jaDoc(f): 3:49am On Dec 14, 2017
Caseless:
*in Nigerians' voice* eyaaaaa!

Sometimes, I ask myself why I look for so many things in life knowing fully well that I'd die and leave them here.

Live your life like you gonna die the next minute, live it like you gonna live forever - imam abubakar

Wise imam

1 Like

Business / Re: Inside Ezego Victor Okafor's Graveyard, House, Palace, Property (Video) by 9jaDoc(f): 3:47am On Dec 14, 2017
Caseless:
those days, ritual was lucrative , and you can understand.

It was not ritual. Otherwise there would be many Ezego's in his area. Besides he had no money to pay for ritual.

2 Likes 1 Share

Business / Re: Inside Ezego Victor Okafor's Graveyard, House, Palace, Property (Video) by 9jaDoc(f): 3:42am On Dec 14, 2017
Caseless:
grin grin grin

I guess you don't know what "development" means in this case.

Help us out

4 Likes

Politics / Re: List Of Nigerian Ills And How To Solve Them by 9jaDoc(f): 3:41am On Dec 14, 2017
Crime / Re: ‘I Went To Libya With Two Legs, Came Back An Amputee’ – Returnee by 9jaDoc(f): 3:37am On Dec 14, 2017
Soo sad
Politics / Re: “i’m Not Replacing Osinbajo As VP” – Tinubu by 9jaDoc(f): 3:36am On Dec 14, 2017
Ok
Business / Re: Banking Sector Reports 213.69 Million Transactions At N19.33 Trillion In Q3 2017 by 9jaDoc(f): 3:34am On Dec 14, 2017
Is that supposed to be good or bad
Business / Re: Inside Ezego Victor Okafor's Graveyard, House, Palace, Property (Video) by 9jaDoc(f): 3:32am On Dec 14, 2017
funlord:

How else if not through development? grin

No, he didn't develope anything unlike vast majority of rich Igbos. It is a mystery.

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 34 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.