Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,009 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

9jaDoc's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jaDoc's Profile / 9jaDoc's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 34 pages)

Politics / Re: Nigeria’s Trade Balance Exceeds N1 Trillion For First Time Since 2014 – Report by 9jaDoc(f): 4:25pm On Dec 13, 2017
Cajal:
it's always a gradual process.... If that is sustained then we shall be great again

That's the correct mindset. Every place has some problems. Only that the grass always appears greener on the other side. Ask those who came back from Libya grin. At least in 9ja u have the priceless advantage of being in your own country, on the ground, settled. Any other place u r "that foreigner" - an outsider with an accent, who is causing all the problems in their counyry, who should go back to her own country and stop "taking our jobs" and driving wages down.
Politics / Re: Olayinka Sonaike Is Dead - (ESVABORN BOSS) by 9jaDoc(f): 4:09pm On Dec 13, 2017
Raiyell:

Yes, I admit to being illiterate if it can bypass NL's censor, I am fine. Have you sucked on a schlong abi stage fright will kill you like baba as well?

No I haven't. But it's better than taking it in the ass like you, don't u think?
Politics / Re: List Of Nigerian Ills And How To Solve Them by 9jaDoc(f): 3:40pm On Dec 13, 2017
Caseless:
grin grin grin

You sef get bad mouth. Whenever I listen to them reeling out their ordeal and horrible experience, I can't help but laugh at the stupidity of our people.

I die here...

Greener pastures ko, reddish haystack ni.

That's the correct mindset. At least in 9ja u have the priceless advantage of being in your own country, on the ground, settled. Any other place u r "that foreigner" - an outsider with an accent.
Politics / Re: List Of Nigerian Ills And How To Solve Them by 9jaDoc(f): 3:18pm On Dec 13, 2017
Caseless:
grin grin

Immediately I saw the list, it was reminiscent of a micro-list you had somewhere. This list appear endless though.

Yeah but every place has some problems. Only that the grass always appears greener on the other side. Ask those that came back from Libya
Politics / Re: Olayinka Sonaike Is Dead - (ESVABORN BOSS) by 9jaDoc(f): 3:15pm On Dec 13, 2017
Raiyell:

Meet any dude on the street and offer to suck theirs.

Oh you mean díck. Illiterate the dot dot are supposed to indicate ommited letters.
Politics / Re: Nigeria’s Trade Balance Exceeds N1 Trillion For First Time Since 2014 – Report by 9jaDoc(f): 3:12pm On Dec 13, 2017
dheilaw1:
ipig terrorist sighted here. they will never see anything good when the obvious good is visible everywhere. your brain is blocked to see that things are really changing for better. many of you pigs will only rant on Nairaland. you ranting continues till 2023

Can't u see IPOB listed as a problem or has tribalism totally blinded u?
Politics / Re: Olayinka Sonaike Is Dead - (ESVABORN BOSS) by 9jaDoc(f): 3:05pm On Dec 13, 2017
Raiyell:

Go and get a good di..ck so that your aggressiveness can be controlled.

What is di..ck? What are the two missing letters?
Politics / Re: List Of Nigerian Ills And How To Solve Them by 9jaDoc(f): 3:01pm On Dec 13, 2017
Caseless:
you know the problem and you don't know the solution? There ain't problems in the first place.

Remember that small list we had from "Nigeria's Richest First Lady". Like play, this developed from it. Lol. It could be considered somewhat tongue-in-cheek though quite accurate.
Crime / Re: Man Beaten To Death By Police Officers In Oritamerin, Ona Ara LGA, Oyo State by 9jaDoc(f): 2:50pm On Dec 13, 2017
Icecomrade:

Restructuring won't go with the hash tag) #End9ja
Think about it

Yes it will. It's obviously an abbreviation of #End9ja(as we know it).
Food / Re: Want To Be A Food Blogger? Get A Professional Blog Website Designed Today by 9jaDoc(f): 2:47pm On Dec 13, 2017
Creatify:

Glad that you asked, These are the bloggers who cook extensively, and post about their cooking stories along with super appetising pictures. It could be anything from a blog that documents highly authentic recipes, or experiential food or just about anything that one is cooking. There will most often be a story accompanying the blog post.

Thanks for your erudite and most encompassing reply.
But this is 9ja. Our foods are simple. Our only concern is affording the food.
Politics / Re: Olayinka Sonaike Is Dead - (ESVABORN BOSS) by 9jaDoc(f): 2:38pm On Dec 13, 2017
Raiyell:
Stage fright killed baba.

Sharap
Politics / Re: Olayinka Sonaike Is Dead - (ESVABORN BOSS) by 9jaDoc(f): 2:36pm On Dec 13, 2017
Rip
Politics / Re: Nigeria’s Trade Balance Exceeds N1 Trillion For First Time Since 2014 – Report by 9jaDoc(f): 8:34am On Dec 13, 2017
richeeyo:

What do you know, NOTHING, comment rubbish because you want to post first

That's why I asked, seeing as I don't know. What's your point?
Properties / Re: How Do I Handle My Landlord? by 9jaDoc(f): 8:20am On Dec 13, 2017
Easy. Simply ignore him.

**First to comment again within few minutes**

OP as a landlady myself I'd advise u you to stay till the end of your money and quietly move out. He is only trying to make u pay your rent on time when due because most tenants resent paying rent and will not pay their rent on time unless pressured in advance.

33 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Girl, 14, Emerges Abia State’s One Day Governor by 9jaDoc(f): 7:28am On Dec 13, 2017
Old news
Foreign Affairs / Re: Doug Jones Won The Senate Seat In Alabama Over A Child Rapist Republican Roy Moo by 9jaDoc(f): 7:24am On Dec 13, 2017
Abbeybailey:
My bad. It's a typo error. I meant Roy Moore. Roy Jones was one of my favorite ex boxing champions of yester years.
grin
grin
Politics / Re: Nigeria’s Trade Balance Exceeds N1 Trillion For First Time Since 2014 – Report by 9jaDoc(f): 7:22am On Dec 13, 2017
Seriously, does it affect price of garri?

Ok, at least seems we r solving one thing...

Anybody has ideas how we can also solve the following:

1) rampant corruption everywhere
2) corrupt politicians
3) corrupt police
4) SARS
5) ritualists,
6) kidnappers,
7) conmen,
cool yahoo boys,
9) brazen robbers,
10) Boko Haram,
11) IPOB,
12) Delta Avengers,
13) baby factories,
14) child molesters,
15) child snatchers
16)human traffickers,
17) poor power supply,
18) ridiculous hospitals,
19) doctor strikes
20) poor schools, universities
21) poor infrastructure,
22) poor water supply,
23) poor waste disposal,
24) poor drainage system,
25) poor building inspection,
26) collapsing buildings,
27) dillapidated housing,
28) poor drug inspection,
29) poor food inspection,
30) poor environmental planning
31) corrupt clearing and forwarding,
32) corrupt customs,
33) no mental healthcare
34) no provisions for handicapped people
35) corrupt legal system,
36) corrupt judiciary,
37) poor banking system, long lines
38) poor and corrupt monetary system (black market)
39) Fulani herdsmen
40) military
41) aviation in general
42) MM Airport, Ikeja
43) filthy and congested seaports (Apapa)
44) rampant strikes
45) fake everything
46) intermittent fuel scarcity
47) generator fumes and noise
48) corrupt FRSC
49) road blocks
50) Non-existent planned public transportation
51) fires and deaths from power surges
52) deaths from unsafe roads
53) In case of fire, long waits for poor response
54) In case of crime, long waits for police response
55) long waits for poorly equipped ambulances
56) very poor emergency healthcare
57) ineffective drug prescription system
58) totally corrupt govt bureaucracy
59) very poor public healthcare sector
60) poor crime investigation process
61) poor forensics
62) poor record-keeping process
63) poor and fraud-susceptible personal identification
64) non-availability of student loans and work-study
65) non-existent credit system
66) non-existent car rental system
67) fraud-prone real estate - "this house is not for sale"
68) no substantial recompense for death or injury due to govt or police mistake or negligence
69) rampant jungle justice, sometimes on innocent people (could be u)
70) extremely high unemployment rate
71) cultists and cult wars
72) hawkers, beggars, mad and near-mad all over

23 Likes 3 Shares

Romance / Re: Confession: How My Uncle Friend F**k Me Very Hard by 9jaDoc(f): 7:20am On Dec 13, 2017
You mean fúck not f**k
Literature / Re: Best Website To Download Free Pdf Ebook by 9jaDoc(f): 7:17am On Dec 13, 2017
How come people don't use GOOGLE!!
Foreign Affairs / Re: Doug Jones Won The Senate Seat In Alabama Over A Child Rapist Republican Roy Moo by 9jaDoc(f): 7:15am On Dec 13, 2017
Abbeybailey:
No, Doug Jones won because Alabamans are tired of Judge Roy Jones with his division and hatred of anyone that ain't white. Plus the sex scandal doesn't help him either.

Judge Roy Jones?
Crime / Re: NAFDAC Arrests Suspected Quack Herbal Drug Dealer by 9jaDoc(f): 6:26am On Dec 13, 2017
OMG
Politics / Re: List Of Nigerian Ills And How To Solve Them by 9jaDoc(f): 6:25am On Dec 13, 2017
Family / Re: Removed by 9jaDoc(f): 6:23am On Dec 13, 2017
Simple. Google it. There's a ton of info
Career / Re: Must Read: Money Is Not That Important In Life, These 6 Things Are by 9jaDoc(f): 6:21am On Dec 13, 2017
No money is not important at all. In fact money is uselss
Food / Re: Prices Of Tomatoes, Pepper Down By 45% In Lagos by 9jaDoc(f): 6:20am On Dec 13, 2017
Good news
Food / Re: Want To Be A Food Blogger? Get A Professional Blog Website Designed Today by 9jaDoc(f): 6:15am On Dec 13, 2017
What is food blogger
Nairaland / General / Re: Girl Used Dying Breath To Identify Man Who Shot Her After She Rejected His Advan by 9jaDoc(f): 6:14am On Dec 13, 2017
Tragic
Career / Re: Ican (aatwa) Holds 47th Induction Ceremony by 9jaDoc(f): 6:12am On Dec 13, 2017
Ok, so what
Crime / Re: 23-year-old Student Killed By Her Baby Daddy Over Infidelity (photo) by 9jaDoc(f): 5:20am On Dec 13, 2017
Rip
Foreign Affairs / Re: Doug Jones Won The Senate Seat In Alabama Over A Child Rapist Republican Roy Moo by 9jaDoc(f): 5:15am On Dec 13, 2017
Thought it was a toss up
Business / Re: Oil Prices Hit $65 On North Sea Pipeline Closure by 9jaDoc(f): 5:13am On Dec 13, 2017
The big O is back!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 34 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.