Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,890 members, 7,814,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

9jaDoc's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jaDoc's Profile / 9jaDoc's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 34 pages)

Celebrities / Re: "All Politicians Are Rogues And Thieves, Catch Them And Beat Them" - 9ice by 9jaDoc(f): 5:04am On Dec 13, 2017
Beaten? I believe they should be caught and KILLED.
Crime / Re: Woman Murdered Her Ex-boyfriend By Stabbing Him 36 Times by 9jaDoc(f): 1:16am On Dec 13, 2017
NEVER go by looks. Looks can be VERY deceiving in this world!!
Crime / Re: Man Beaten To Death By Police Officers In Oritamerin, Ona Ara LGA, Oyo State by 9jaDoc(f): 5:39pm On Dec 12, 2017
Icecomrade:

Ask Know Nnamdi Kalu.
The time he tried activating that hash tag. Operation Crocodile smile hash tag was activated .

Just saying.

No, he was talking Biafra. I am talking restructuring
Education / Re: Peace Eze Is University Of Louisiana, U.S Overall Outstanding Graduate (Photos) by 9jaDoc(f): 5:35pm On Dec 12, 2017
joenor:
We dey represent sha, for both the best and worst behavior.

Where do we represent 4 worst behaviour? We're talking Igbo GIRLS not Igbo men
Education / Re: Peace Eze Is University Of Louisiana, U.S Overall Outstanding Graduate (Photos) by 9jaDoc(f): 5:29pm On Dec 12, 2017
Cyynthialove:
Igbo ladies sef.
Na only una waka come ?

I know. I wish there was a way to have one hand tied behind our back to make it a bit fair.
Education / Re: Peace Eze Is University Of Louisiana, U.S Overall Outstanding Graduate (Photos) by 9jaDoc(f): 5:25pm On Dec 12, 2017
Beauty and brains, like moi

1 Like

Crime / Re: Man Beaten To Death By Police Officers In Oritamerin, Ona Ara LGA, Oyo State by 9jaDoc(f): 3:40pm On Dec 12, 2017
Icecomrade:

This is aad

#EndSARS current!

#EndPoliceNG loading.

You think maybe, just maybe, #End9ja should be loading?
Only asking o.
Crime / Re: How A Prostitute Rapes Client Just To Make More Money – Read Details by 9jaDoc(f): 3:22am On Dec 12, 2017
dkronicle:
Lol so naija no go mind to go over there with fake dollar bills.
Crime / Re: NBM Of Africa, Aka Blackaxe Moves To Empower, Resettle Libya Returnees by 9jaDoc(f): 3:19am On Dec 12, 2017
Always define your terms. What is NBM?

1 Like

Crime / Re: Latest Format Of Fraudsters Just Happened Few Minutes Ago by 9jaDoc(f): 3:14am On Dec 12, 2017
Nonnyflex:
Update... Police came to holy mango and arrested some guys there... The funny thing is that those arrested weren't even there when the event took place... Thank God say I no dey... Never see money chop come remain to use bail myself for cell...

Typical of NPF - voted worst in the whole world.
Politics / Re: List Of Nigerian Ills And How To Solve Them by 9jaDoc(f): 3:03am On Dec 12, 2017
Man Beaten To Death By Police Officer

The whole community of Oritamerin in Ona Ara Local Government was thrown into a state of confusion on Monday 11th December, 2017 when the residents of the community woke up to the news of a man allegedly whisked away from his house around 1am to their station and was eventually beaten to death and later dumped at one 'Emilagba' hospital!

The residents of the Local Government have earlier started an online campaign against police extortion in the Local Government on the social media using the hash tag #SaveOnaAra

Efforts to reach the DPO of the police station has been in vain! The residents of the LG are seriously calling for justice for the deceased!
Crime / Re: Man Beaten To Death By Police Officers In Oritamerin, Ona Ara LGA, Oyo State by 9jaDoc(f): 3:02am On Dec 12, 2017
The things that happen in this country!! With impunity too. Unbelievable!!

Instead of #EndSARS do you folks think maybe, just maybe, it should be #End9ja?
Only asking o!

(Just in case it becomes popular, I am the one who coined the term #End9ja)

List of ills in Nigeria that are largely unobtainable in a somewhat decent society:

1) rampant corruption everywhere
2) corrupt politicians
3) corrupt police
4) SARS
5) ritualists,
6) kidnappers,
7) conmen,
cool yahoo boys,
9) brazen robbers,
10) Boko Haram,
11) IPOB,
12) Delta Avengers,
13) baby factories,
14) child molesters,
15) child snatchers
16)human traffickers,
17) poor power supply,
18) ridiculous hospitals,
19) doctor strikes
20) poor schools, universities
21) poor infrastructure,
22) poor water supply,
23) poor waste disposal,
24) poor drainage system,
25) poor building inspection,
26) collapsing buildings,
27) dillapidated housing,
28) poor drug inspection,
29) poor food inspection,
30) poor environmental planning
31) corrupt clearing and forwarding,
32) corrupt customs,
33) no mental healthcare
34) no provisions for handicapped people
35) corrupt legal system,
36) corrupt judiciary,
37) poor banking system, long lines
38) poor and corrupt monetary system (black market)
39) Fulani herdsmen
40) military
41) aviation in general
42) MM Airport, Ikeja
43) filthy and congested seaports (Apapa)
44) rampant strikes
45) fake everything
46) intermittent fuel scarcity
47) generator fumes and noise
48) corrupt FRSC
49) road blocks
50) Non-existent planned public transportation
51) fires and deaths from power surges
52) deaths from unsafe roads
53) In case of fire, long waits for poor response
54) In case of crime, long waits for police response
55) long waits for poorly equipped ambulances
56) very poor emergency healthcare
57) ineffective drug prescription system
58) totally corrupt govt bureaucracy
59) very poor public healthcare sector
60) poor crime investigation process
61) poor forensics
62) poor record-keeping process
63) poor and fraud-susceptible personal identification
64) non-availability of student loans and work-study
65) non-existent credit system
66) non-existent car rental system
67) fraud-prone real estate - "this house is not for sale"
68) no substantial recompense for death or injury due to govt or police mistake or negligence
69) rampant jungle justice, sometimes on innocent people (could be u)
70) extremely high unemployment rate
71) cultists and cult wars
72) hawkers, beggars, mad and near-mad all over

18 Likes 4 Shares

Politics / Re: List Of Nigerian Ills And How To Solve Them by 9jaDoc(f): 2:32am On Dec 12, 2017
orisa37:
We steal from a general purse to add to what is in our purse for our selfish uses. We don't steal from our own purse.
So give the 36 States Full Autonomy or Independence. You will immediately stop large scale corruption and encourage cooperation and a healthy competition.

Meaning what?
Crime / Re: Brutality In A Chinese Firm by 9jaDoc(f): 1:59am On Dec 12, 2017
pokipoki:

Dude, my advice is for you to stop all this fuckery. If it's so bad, let people leave on their own. Its not by force to work with the Chinese!!!.

MUMU
Crime / Re: Brutality In A Chinese Firm by 9jaDoc(f): 10:04am On Dec 11, 2017
nomoreslavery:
their torture, brutality and inhuman treatment against Nigerians in this firm is enough and this is against the fundamental human right anybody ....we will not take this anymore....let the post continues until those in authority hears this.

This should be expanded to Twitter, Facebook, crowd funding, go fund me, etc
Politics / Re: List Of Nigerian Ills And How To Solve Them by 9jaDoc(f): 8:31am On Dec 11, 2017
The Truth About Libya Slave Trade - cameroonian Returnee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oAvUtkQ9us
Politics / Re: List Of Nigerian Ills And How To Solve Them by 9jaDoc(f): 8:12am On Dec 11, 2017
6 Female Kidnappers Who Steal Children From Churches Arrested In Imo.

The Imo State Police Command has arrested a six-woman-child-trafficking gang who specialize in stealing children from churches and selling to prospective clients...
it was gathered that leader of the gang, 32-year-old Nnenna Njoku uses her 10-year-old daughter, Chinecherem Onyejiaka, to lure children out of churches and homes...

The leader of the gang, Nnenna Njoku who confessed to being a divorcee and mother of five children, revealed that she made N380,000 from the sale of the three children to Eboka, an indigene of Delta state, who she met at different meeting points in Anambra State, who sold them to waiting buyers.

The second buyer, Ogbueri (45) from Orlu in Imo State,confessed that she bought two children from Eboka for N600,000 each, while she sold them at N750,000 to Dike (60), and another buyer who was at large.
Crime / Re: 6 Female Kidnappers Who Steal Children From Churches Arrested In Imo. by 9jaDoc(f): 8:06am On Dec 11, 2017
Heartless beings
Politics / Re: List Of Nigerian Ills And How To Solve Them by 9jaDoc(f): 8:03am On Dec 11, 2017
orisa37:
Abacha created the present 36 State Structures.
We must all put PRESSURE on Buhari and the NASS to grant Full Autonomy to the States for:-
Resource Control,
Police Control and
Election Control.

But how do we solve rampant corruption and people hating the country - as opposed to other places where people r willing to die for their country
Politics / Re: List Of Nigerian Ills And How To Solve Them by 9jaDoc(f): 7:57am On Dec 11, 2017
anonimi you blame girl who chooses to avoid this?

Guy Shares Screenshot Of N30k Bribe He Paid To A Policeman's Account In Ibadan

Politics / Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by 9jaDoc(f): 7:45am On Dec 11, 2017
Crime / Re: Court Sentences Businessman And His Domestic Help To Death For Brutal Rape And.. by 9jaDoc(f): 7:32am On Dec 11, 2017
Crime / Re: My Lost Grandmum Almost Caused A Heartache by 9jaDoc(f): 7:29am On Dec 11, 2017
dynamoking:

Bro acknoledge ur care....buh bro I see no fault there jt sme little typographical errors
Xo u shld knw how to relate

People may not read, thinking u r not serious
Politics / Re: List Of Nigerian Ills And How To Solve Them by 9jaDoc(f): 6:44am On Dec 11, 2017
anonimi:

Leaving to become voluntary second class or even third class citizens of countries that are cold in terms of weather and even in terms of interpersonal relationships? At the risk of losing their lives brutally in the Sahara desert, Libya or the Mediterranean Sea?
As Bob Marley said- in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty. There is so much opportunity here in Nigeria/Africa but we must all contribute to the mass EVOLUTION through sensitisation and individual discipline as an example to others.

** I love Bob Marley music

But that movement distracts them enough to keep them from thinking of revolting against the politicians. If they had no way out the story would be very different
Politics / Re: List Of Nigerian Ills And How To Solve Them by 9jaDoc(f): 6:38am On Dec 11, 2017
WHAT A COUNTRY!!

(Note bolded)

Imo State Commisioner for Youth and Sports Robbed By SARS

TODAY 10th December I and my sports colleague travelling to Lagos for AG meeting of the Nigeria Cricket Federation was robbed by these so called SARS officers along Asaba to Benin expressway. The CP of Edo should look into this matter and find this group of police officers who continue to disgrace the police force. For 2hrs we were held hostage with handcuffs not minding that I identified myself as a Commissioner in Imo State. Every money found on us and in our bags were taken, my wrist watch was taken, my pepper spray was taken, other valuables were taken too. So many times during this ordeal guns were corked and we were told that they will shoot us dead and nothing will happen. Our Phones were taken away from us, so that we can't make any call, the place was so lonely and they forced us to park where their hidden car was parked. A brown Camry written police by the two sides of it. From that point were we are, you will not see a passing car approach till it vooms past. You will imagine when they eventually told us to go and I reminded the one they were calling commander that we had no other money with us, the six of them started debating how much should be given to us, after about 10minutes one brought 3,500 out of over 40,000 they took. As we were still with the one who brought the money, another officer came with an extra 1,500 and added. We were now been forced to drive off. Even when we noticed that oil was dropping from our car and wanted to check. They refused and told us to go to somewhere else and do the repairs. If at my level and status, I got such treatment, I wonder what our innocent citizens are seeing out there. IG Sir, pls some of these bad eggs should be carefully removed from the Police force to bring sanity. Nigeria must be better.

**The commissioner

Politics / Re: List Of Nigerian Ills And How To Solve Them by 9jaDoc(f): 6:28am On Dec 11, 2017
anonimi:

Who will do the pushing
The politicians who benefit from the current arrangement or the people who feel disenfranchised?

**lol Funny cartoon
Good point. What saves them from mass revolt is that 9jas have the option of leaving and many are outside and remitting money
Politics / Re: List Of Nigerian Ills And How To Solve Them by 9jaDoc(f): 6:23am On Dec 11, 2017
WHAT A COUNTRY!!

SARS Detain Man For 5 Days After He Got Picked Up When He Went Out To Buy Water

(Note bolded)

The lawlessness in Nigeria is alarming and I for once is sick of it. I am inclined to second the notion of Nnamdi Kalu and even go as much as applauding him for calling Nigeria a ZOO. This is not a banana republic and yet everything we do points to same. How can SARS arrogate themselves as god in this country?

An ailing father of two simply, Mr. Rease Ogundipe Sedenu left his house at around 10:00pm on Wednesday to get bottle of water for his medication when he got picked up by SARS and for days, his daughters aged, 8 and 6 were left to starve.

Ogundipe’s family and friends launched a search for him when he didn’t return and he was found in Ikoyi prison
Politics / Re: List Of Nigerian Ills And How To Solve Them by 9jaDoc(f): 6:14am On Dec 11, 2017
Returnee:Women Had Uterine Prolapse In Libya Connection House

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7H6guDvb__4
Crime / Re: My Lost Grandmum Almost Caused A Heartache by 9jaDoc(f): 6:09am On Dec 11, 2017
dynamoking:
Help me thank the Lord....my grandmum travelling from ore(ondo state) going to ikirun (osun state)...got lost since. Yesterday we have been searching for her. All through since yesterday even up to dah early hours of today....we were still searching for up till 12pm when we receive a call that she is back to ore at one of her children place we rushed from our spot back to ore....already we at osogbo...on getting we met her she was so weak..that. She couldn't even lift herself we helped her in bathed her nd gave her food to eat after which she narrated how she got into car with ritualist...that she didn't realised..she slept off on getting to akure she woked up nd realised she have been kidnapped along with other passengers who were still sleeping..she pretended untill they landed in kogi state...on getting there they dropped Them off in the bush at the front of a tall building..nd the car drove off..somebody came out to pass them in on getting to her turn the woman asked her of her home town she said ikirun..on realising she told her that someone helped. Her from that area that she will free her because of that alongside with a woman they walked out in the middle of the bush untill they got to a road nt far off...luckily for them a bike man came passing by nd told them they were such in a dangerous place...he picked out of there to his home. Were they layed till these morning...now she back nd am extremely happy currently she is 80 already nd we want more of here...

Thank God for her safe return in Jesus name. Amen

(If only u knew how to write well)
Crime / Re: Brutality In A Chinese Firm by 9jaDoc(f): 5:58am On Dec 11, 2017
CHASE THE GODLESS CHINESE DEVILS OUT OF THIS COUNTRY BEFORE THEY KILL US ALL!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 34 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.