Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

9jaforlife's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jaforlife's Profile / 9jaforlife's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 29 pages)

Religion / Re: Armed Biker Gang Plans Open-carry “draw Mohammed” Contest Outside Phoenix Mosque by 9jaforlife: 5:09pm On May 31, 2015
malvisguy212:
[s] do you want me to tell you which church possessed the holy spirit? Look for a church that acts like this;

Galatians 5:22-23New International
Version (NIV)
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy,
peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness,
faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-
control. Against such things there is no
law.

You are calling me robot, but my question is there in this thread and you a normal human being did not see it? Ok, let your robot repeat it again:

Fight in his caused,slain and be slained. How can a muslim live in peace with this command?

9jaforlife.
Who corrupted the bible? Why will Allah allow men to corrupted his word after he vow nothing can change his word? [/s]
Religion / Re: Armed Biker Gang Plans Open-carry “draw Mohammed” Contest Outside Phoenix Mosque by 9jaforlife: 4:29pm On May 31, 2015
malvisguy212:
[size=4pt] by this post I will take it that you don't know the meaning of freewill and choice, you always comes up with sects in Christianity but Islam also have many sects, but you don't see me complained about this because I know the meaning and effect of freewill. [/size]

9.jaforlife.
You quote from the bible to claimed your TRUTH. Do you believe that part is not corrupt?

The whole bible is corrupt. But since it's the only joke you believe in, to make my point, I quote it for YOUR understanding and NOT mine. My Quran gives me more than all the TRUTH I need.

Quoting from the bible doesn't make me a fraudulent hypocrite like Paul- I maintain my Muslim identity whenever I do.

Stop mentioning me unnecessarily in your quotes, trust me, you don't want to start that nonsense with me
angry
Religion / Re: Armed Biker Gang Plans Open-carry “draw Mohammed” Contest Outside Phoenix Mosque by 9jaforlife: 4:12pm On May 31, 2015
Rilwayne001:

He is no doubt a fraudster… i.e. claim to be what you are not to defraud them.

Don't mind those hypocrites... If this happened in Islam, it would have become a frontline issue!

Leave them to continue defending that fallacy they call religion!

2 Likes

Religion / Re: Armed Biker Gang Plans Open-carry “draw Mohammed” Contest Outside Phoenix Mosque by 9jaforlife: 11:28am On May 31, 2015
malvisguy212:
you are a muslim, to you this is strange because the carnal man born of the flesh(ishmaelite) the thing of the spirit is foolishness to you,

Actually it's not strange. Jesus already warned us to watch out and not listen to those who would later come and use his name (Jesus) to deceive people...

Matthew 24:5
"For many will come in my name, claiming, 'I am the Messiah,' and will deceive many"

.... Unlike you, when Jesus speaks, I listen

what Paul is saying here is this>>> if you want to preach the gospel to the gentile you acts like them(to the poor I became poor and to the rich I became rich, to the Jews I became like a Jew) the core message is humble yourself to those who are hearing the gospel.

By becoming a chameleon?? cheesy
Can't one humble oneself by maintaining one's original form? Was he the only one who preached the gospel??

Abeg leave me

2 Likes

Religion / Re: Armed Biker Gang Plans Open-carry “draw Mohammed” Contest Outside Phoenix Mosque by 9jaforlife: 11:03am On May 31, 2015
malvisguy212:
you can insult me all you like, thank to the quran for this moral behaviour, since we start debating, I haven't insult you

You asked me to "shut up and pass by" and you didn't consider it an insult. But I replied you with "Robot sef dey yab person", you want hell to let loose Christian Hypocrisy undecided

. I repeat, paste were you or your brother answer the question.

Paul was asking question, Roman 3:7 [size=4pt] was a question, there was a question mark at the end and Paul answer the question in the next verse, actually NOBODY say you quote it out of context, you only quote the verse that ask question and live the nest one that answer the question, will Paul condemned himself? [/size]

Has your robotism taken a worse form, or, are you blind to the part of my reply below?

"First of all, go back to the earlier posts and confirm, I wasn't referring to Roman 3:7 when I said Muslims have thrashed it. Stop hiding behind this same verse to lie for Jesus!"

Simply go back and check before you start your empty, boring robotic nonsense this morning! angry

2 Likes

Religion / Re: Armed Biker Gang Plans Open-carry “draw Mohammed” Contest Outside Phoenix Mosque by 9jaforlife: 2:08am On May 31, 2015
Jagoon:

What is insulting about it? Did mohamed and all the jihadist terrorist he has inspired over the centuries want peace It's only the peace of the grave yard that islam wants.

Jagoon:

It has never been thrashed out by any muslim, all they do is to apply al taqquiya as their filthy deceptive religion instruct them to do.

One word perfectly describes your posts. That word is synonymous with your name... Figure it out

3 Likes 1 Share

Religion / Re: Armed Biker Gang Plans Open-carry “draw Mohammed” Contest Outside Phoenix Mosque by 9jaforlife: 1:57am On May 31, 2015
malvisguy212:
you quote a verse from the bible (Roman 3:7) and accused Paul of lying, this accusations was first laid by vedaxcool and lanre your muslims brother, and I reply it, since then your muslims brothers always ask the question and whenever I came in contact with the post (recycles) I never got to lazy to reply it because I know many people that are seeing it for the first time will be confused. Do you want your muslims viewers to feel the same way? If you know the answer to my question,don't be too lazy to answer it OR just shut up and passbye.

Wow... I should shut up? Robot sef dey yab person cheesy

First of all, go back to the earlier posts and confirm, I wasn't referring to Roman 3:7 when I said Muslims have thrashed it. Stop hiding behind this same verse to lie for Jesus!

malvisguy212:
to understand the meaning of this verse you will have to start from verse 1, Paul was asking question and if you continue reading Paul answer himself,Roman 3:7 was a question which Paul leter answer

Romans 3:1-8 [size=4pt]
"What advantage, then, is there in
being a Jew, or what value is there in
circumcision? Much in every way!
First of all, they have been entrusted
with the very words of God. What if
some did not have faith? Will there
lack of faith nullify God's faithfulness?
NOT AT ALL! Let God be TRUE, and every
man a liar. As it is written: 'So that
you may be proved right when you
speak and prevail when you judge.'
But if our unrighteousness brings out
God's righteousness more clearly,
what shall we say? that God is unjust
in bringing his wrath on us? (I am
using a human argument.) CERTAINLY NOT! If that were so, how could God
judge the world? Someone might
argue, 'If my falsehood enhances
God's truthfulness and so increase his
glory, why am I still condemned as a
sinner?' Why not say -- as we are
being slanderously reported as
saying and as some claim we say --
'Let us do evil that good may result'?
Their condemnation is deserved."

In verse 7 Paul is quoting a hypothetical
argument that someone might use in
order to justify lying: having quoted this
argument he then refutes it by saying "THEIR CONDEMNATION IS DESERVE." Paul make himself and example and say if he preach word contrary to the word of God, God condemnation on him is deserve. There is no way in which, having read the quotation in context, you could honestly accuse Paul of deception by teaching Christians to tell falsehoods, nor could you accuse him of contradicting Proverbs 14:5. [/size]

here is what Paul is saying >>>> value the truth of God rather than the holiness of the preacher"

It's shocking that you of all people can complain that one is quoting out of context, while it's the only thing you know how to do best!

Your defensive post doesn't make much difference. I've learned one thing from it though: christians have been using deceit to preach gospel for ages. That was the reason Paul was warning against it.

But the truth is this: Paul wasn't teaching about valuing God's truth in those verses. Rather, he preached "Do what I say; NOT what I do"

Why? Because Paul himself was a master hypocrite and deceiver...

1) He circumcised Timothy (Acts 16:3) while he harshly admonished the Galatians who were even thinking about getting circumcised (Galatians 5:2)

2) He lived like a chameleon to 'win souls for Jesus'.....

1 Corinthians 9: 20-23
"20To the Jews I became like a Jew, to win the Jews. To those under the law I became like one under the law (though I myself am not under the law), so as to win those under the law. 21To those not having the law I became like one not having the law (though I am not free from God’s law but am under Christ’s law), so as to win those not having the law. 22To the weak I became weak, to win the weak. I have become all things to all people so that by all possible means cheesy I might save some. 23 I do all this for the sake of the gospel, that I may share in its blessings"

It wouldn't have mattered if he was preaching the same thing that Jesus preached. He fabricated the greatest scam called Christianity! . Check out what has been said centuries ago...

"The Christian System... (is) a degenerate form of Christianity, and the authorship of which... (must be) ascribed to the Apostle Paul

-Johann Gottlieb Fichte, Characteristics of the Present Age (1806)

"Of this band of dupes and imposters, Paul was the great Coryphaeus, and the first corrupter of the doctrine of Jesus"

-Thomas Jefferson (1820)

Even Thomas Payne referred to him as "That manufacturer of quibbles" in 1794.

For more, google 'the criticisms of Paul' in jesuswordsonly.com

It's not today that #LyingForJesus started. E don teeey!!

1 Like 1 Share

Religion / Re: Armed Biker Gang Plans Open-carry “draw Mohammed” Contest Outside Phoenix Mosque by 9jaforlife: 7:52pm On May 30, 2015
malvisguy212:
just for argument sake, let us just say you answer it but I do not understand, can you pleased repeat it again for the benefit of the viewers.

Argument sake?! Who will argue with a robot Have you ever understood anything outside your lies??

2 Likes 1 Share

Religion / Re: Armed Biker Gang Plans Open-carry “draw Mohammed” Contest Outside Phoenix Mosque by 9jaforlife: 7:40pm On May 30, 2015
Ifeann:

[s] Lol. Those screenshots really exposed you Muslims as brutes.

I didn't insult your prophet. I only stated what he was. Mohammed was bully, fraud, pervert and murder, yeah he did say a few nice things while in mecca before fleeing for Medina, however power corrupted him because he was a fraud. I will say it to u as much as possible until it finally sinks into your "block" head.

Cc
9.jaforlife [/s]

cc
Ifeann aka parisbookaddict, the real blockhead

1 Like

Religion / Re: Armed Biker Gang Plans Open-carry “draw Mohammed” Contest Outside Phoenix Mosque by 9jaforlife: 1:40pm On May 30, 2015
malvisguy212:
[s] " fight in his caused,slain and be slained " how can you live in peace with such command? Forcing someone against his will is against the nature of God in us. [/s]

I'm sure you've had this thrashed out by Muslims for about one zillion times. I'm not prepared for your robotic style now!

2 Likes

Religion / Re: Armed Biker Gang Plans Open-carry “draw Mohammed” Contest Outside Phoenix Mosque by 9jaforlife: 12:53pm On May 30, 2015
Proffdada:
[s] The Qur'an:
Qur'an (16:106) - Establishes that there are circumstances that can "compel" a Muslim to tell a lie.

Qur'an (3:28) - This verse tells Muslims not to take those outside the faith as friends, unless it is to "guard themselves."

Qur'an (9:3) - "...Allah and His Messenger are free from liability to the idolaters..." The dissolution of oaths with the pagans who remained at Mecca following its capture. They did nothing wrong, but were evicted anyway.

Qur'an (40:28) - A man is introduced as a believer, but one who must "hide his faith" among those who are not believers.

Qur'an (2:225) - "Allah will not call you to account for thoughtlessness in your oaths, but for the intention in your hearts" The context of this remark is marriage, which explains why Sharia allows spouses to lie to each other for the greater good.

Qur'an (3:54) - "And they (the disbelievers) schemed, and Allah schemed (against them): and Allah is the best of schemers." The Arabic word used here for scheme (or plot) is makara, which literally means 'deceit'. If Allah is supremely deceitful toward unbelievers, then there is little basis for denying that Muslims are allowed to do the same. (See also 8:30 and 10:21)

They keep lying [/s]

No, YOU should keep lying!

As long as the bible doesn't see anything wrong with it, I won't blame you!

Roman 3:7
Someone might argue, “If my falsehood enhances God’s truthfulness and so increases his glory, why am I still condemned as a sinner?”

#LyingForJesus
Religion / Re: Armed Biker Gang Plans Open-carry “draw Mohammed” Contest Outside Phoenix Mosque by 9jaforlife: 12:32pm On May 30, 2015
Ifeann:

K yourself, hypocrite who defends a bi polar war monger [s] mohammed because an unholy quran recited by the paedophile mohammed [/s] says he is a prophet.

S*tupid irresponsible girl. Ifeann aka parisbookaddict, what do you want him to say again

Later you'll say Muslims insult you, meanwhile you always have a front row seat when it comes to insults angry

3 Likes

Religion / Re: Armed Biker Gang Plans Open-carry “draw Mohammed” Contest Outside Phoenix Mosque by 9jaforlife: 12:28pm On May 30, 2015
malvisguy212:
the question is do muslims want peace?

This is not a question but an insult. Just be straight forward
NYSC / Re: What Is Wrong With This NYSC Photo ??? ( Photo ) by 9jaforlife: 10:48pm On May 27, 2015
BabaO2:

Yes, since muslims forcefully imposed njap or ojuju veil or wetin dem dey call....

Be reasonable!

2 Likes

Religion / Re: Reason For Creating Islam Section With Ridiculous Conditions by 9jaforlife: 11:19am On May 27, 2015

1 Like

Religion / Re: Reason For Creating Islam Section With Ridiculous Conditions by 9jaforlife: 12:49am On May 27, 2015
All of you loosers can say whatever you like! As long as you keep your mannerless fingers out of Islamic section, we don't give a damn what you think sad

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 29 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.