Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,566 members, 7,958,752 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:28 PM

9jaforlife's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jaforlife's Profile / 9jaforlife's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 29 pages)

Religion / Re: Has Anyone Seen God Face-to-face? by 9jaforlife: 6:58pm On Jun 11, 2015
truthman2012:

Muhammad said he saw allah too.

[size=14pt] Where

These are the words of the Quran, revealed to Prophet Muhammad himself (PBUH)...

Q6:103
"No vision can grasp Him, but His grasp is over all vision: He is above all comprehension, yet is acquainted with all things"

Q7:143
"And when Moses arrived at Our appointed time and his Lord spoke to him, he said, ‘My Lord, show me (Yourself) that I may look at You.’ (God) said, ‘You will not see Me, but look at the mountain; if it should remain in place, then you will see Me.’ But when his Lord appeared to the mountain, He rendered it level, and Moses fell unconscious. And when he awoke, he said, ‘Exalted are You! I have repented to You, and I am the first of the believers."

Even when the Prophet (PBUH) made a miraculous journey through the heavens in which he spoke to Allah, he was asked by a companion, Abu Dahrr, whether he also saw God, the Prophet's reply (PBUH) was...

"There was only light, how could I see Him?” (Saheeh Muslim)

You don't have to resort to lies, Mr truthman!
[/size]

5 Likes 3 Shares

Religion / Re: Has Anyone Seen God Face-to-face? by 9jaforlife: 6:05pm On Jun 11, 2015
[size=14pt] Thank God they're indirectly accepting that the buyboo blasphemes, they just don't know whether to hold God responsible or man.

Chai... Xtians know how to give absurd excuses! grin

Good one Rilwayne. Jazak Allah Khairan [/size]

4 Likes 1 Share

Religion / Re: I Was Forced To Accept Islam by 9jaforlife: 5:39pm On Jun 11, 2015
ZoranderGraeme:

If you aren't going about shouting camel piss you're busy with other comic acts. I don't blame you, if my parents named me oremu I'd probably be a bitter person too.

grin grin

1 Like

Religion / Re: Reason For Creating Islam Section With Ridiculous Conditions by 9jaforlife: 6:07pm On Jun 09, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

Okay. I'm sorry.

BUT I have to admit that I eat popcorn every time I.feann and E.mpiree get together. The drama is great.

Lol... No qualms!

You can't help but to laugh atimes...
Religion / Re: Former US President George W Bush Converts To Islam by 9jaforlife: 3:38pm On Jun 09, 2015
xreal:
Nice photoshopping.

If that ever happens, terror in the world will be more financed and easily spread and executed than ever.

How??

Bush has encouraged terror and spearheaded wars that claimed probably the highest number of lives in modern history as a christian!!

4 Likes

Religion / Re: Reason For Creating Islam Section With Ridiculous Conditions by 9jaforlife: 2:51pm On Jun 09, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

It seems you and your cohorts do not understand the issue at hand. I have never been a fan of Bernard Shaw and so should any sensible religious person.

Lo and behold, I find Empiree trying to use Bernard Shaw to praise islam. That is the issue. E.mpiree's ignorance and later deceit on who Bernard Shaw is.

Thank God you're now referring to us as 'cohorts'. That's much better than your previous choice- 'goons'.

E.mpiree didn't deceive about who GBS was. He posted a popular quote of his. When you opined that he (E.mpiree) lied, he explained that he simply found the quote online and couldn't be held responsible for it's (in)validity.

It's a good thing that you've pointed it out, at least, Muslims who are now aware (including myself) will desist from using it. But stop making it look like we're using lies to promote Islam on purpose.

Secondly, it would be so kind of you to judge christians in the same manner that you do Muslims. Rather than find excuse for Christians who bash Islam; such as in this post below.

AllNaijaBlogger:

As for Ifeann and co that bash islam, some of their comments are offensive but at least they speak their minds about their intentions...

There's no 'but' in this. If you claim that you don't bash others' religions, DON'T encourage those who do!

Peace

3 Likes 1 Share

Religion / Re: Reason For Creating Islam Section With Ridiculous Conditions by 9jaforlife: 12:02pm On Jun 09, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:
Bernard Shaw-

"Islam is very different, being ferociously intolerant. What I may call Manifold Monotheism becomes in the minds of very simple folk an absurdly polytheistic idolatry, just as European peasants not only worship Saints and the Virgin as Gods, but will fight fanatically for their faith in the ugly little black doll who is the Virgin of their own Church against the black doll of the next village. When the Arabs had run this sort of idolatry to such extremes … they did this without black dolls and worshipped any stone that looked funny, Muhammad rose up at the risk of his life and insulted the stones shockingly, declaring that there is only one God, Allah, the glorious, the great… And there was to be no nonsense about toleration. You accepted Allah or you had your throat cut by someone who did accept him, and who went to Paradise for having sent you to Hell. Muhammad was a great Protestant religious force, like George Fox or Wesley"

@ Lanrexlan and Empiree, I was not the one who used an atheist to praise my religion. Learn not to be dishonest

He also had these to say...

"No man ever believes that the Bible means what it says: He is always convinced that it says what he means"

"THE MOST DANGEROUS BOOK ON EARTH (the Bible), KEEP IT UNDER LOCK AND KEY. Keep the Bible out of your children’s reach"

"Once there was a time when all people believed in (christian) God and the church ruled. This time is
called the Dark Ages"

"The word morality, if we met it in the Bible, would surprise us as much as the word telephone or motor car"
(because he believed that the bible is a book filled with sweet fabrications, to make it look good.. Note that cars and telephones were not even in existence at the time the bible was compiled).

-- Bernard Shaw

Those above should give you more headache than his 'invalid' comment about Islam cool

1 Like 1 Share

Religion / Re: Reason For Creating Islam Section With Ridiculous Conditions by 9jaforlife: 10:49am On Jun 09, 2015
Empiree:
Okay, we found two difference quotes attributed to a man. I found one that favors muslims but you criticized it. You said it is lie.

Now you found another quote about islam that is not favorable to muslims and you accepted it. Question is, is it okay for me also to disparage this post (quote) of yours? And say you lie, too?

For me, it's all irrelevant. You are the one having sleepless night over this. You better sleep well and dont hype your blood over islam man

Allnaijablogger wants to kill himself over validity of Bernard Shaw's comment. Was it only him (Shaw) who had something to say about Islam??

What of the many other great men and women, who have said wonderful things about Islam? He's not bothered about those but he wants heavens to fall because one comment is not valid

E.mpiree, you have given enough reason that will make any well meaning person to understand. You didn't author the comment, neither did you post it on the net. Just ignore this chap, no one can cure jealousy!

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Photos: President Buhari Worships God With His Eyes Opened by 9jaforlife: 4:47pm On Jun 06, 2015
iliyande:

Muslims Allah is in konji shape

SporaD8:

Most Muslims in Nigeria are not even aware it is that Stone in kab bah they bow to when they face Northeast during prayers. Not until they go on pilgrimage and see how faithfuls struggle to kiss that idol.

This is called Hajar al-Aswad, aka the Black Stone. NOT Allah as you call it.

The idea of facing the same direction for prayers is only a symbol of unity.

kissing the black stone is NOT even compulsory, Muslims who do it are merely emulating the Prophet (pbuh), they're NOT worshipping the stone. Muslims are aware of this, whether they travel to Mecca or not.

Bigotry is not good for your health undecided

1 Like

Islam for Muslims / Re: Quiz/Riddle Time: Can You Answer This? by 9jaforlife: 10:45am On Jun 06, 2015
I thoroughly enjoyed reading through, and I learned as well.

Jazak Allah Khairan, Op & Participants

Btw, browneyes you're funny grin
Islam for Muslims / Re: I Need An Islamic Scholar by 9jaforlife: 12:47am On Jun 04, 2015

1 Like

Religion / Re: Agnostics,atheists And Others Religion. Pleased Read!!! by 9jaforlife: 12:13am On Jun 04, 2015
malvisguy212:
[s] you still did not understand it, do you? Do you ask for forgiveness after death or before death? I remember one proverb that say "it is too late to cry when the head is cut off"

Sura 4:30-31, Whoso doeth that
(evil deeds) through aggression and
injustice, We shall cast him into Fire,
and that is ever easy for Allah. If ye
avoid the great (things) which ye are
forbidden, We will remit from you
your evil deeds and make you enter at
a noble gate.

This verse was talking about after life,judgment is there forgiveness after you died? I need quranic verse to support your answer. [/s]

1 Like

Religion / Re: Agnostics,atheists And Others Religion. Pleased Read!!! by 9jaforlife: 6:44pm On Jun 03, 2015
malvisguy212:
[size=14pt]

I do not say forgiveness is not the nature of God,

I say IGNORING OF LITTLE SIN IS NOT AMONG THE NATURE OF GOD. [/size]

Pls read that nonsense above once more...

Your first sentence says "Forgiveness [size=16pt] IS [/size] in the nature of God"

Then, the second one says "it's NOT in the nature of God to ignore/forgive even LITTLE sins"

Abeg, which school did you attend??

Go back and claim all your fees! angry

Meet me at the other thread let discuss this.

To listen to more of this cow dung? Bigotry is a disease!!

2 Likes

Religion / Re: Agnostics,atheists And Others Religion. Pleased Read!!! by 9jaforlife: 6:24pm On Jun 03, 2015
udatso:

Salamualaykum. I am glad you read that thread all through. He creates a thread and after he has been answered, he will create another claiming he hasn't been answered. I have realised that the script of a movie "megamind" is what's going on between Muslims and Islamophobe. They do bad, and the Muslims always come around to bust them.

Wa aleikum salam warahmatUllahi my brother.

Don't mind that Malvis guy. His words can never be taken seriously. Same goes for the rest of the bigot-bunch! They will continue to be exposed. May Allah judge them all
Religion / Re: Agnostics,atheists And Others Religion. Pleased Read!!! by 9jaforlife: 10:40pm On Jun 02, 2015
malvisguy212:
how is sin being atone in Islam, a very simple question.

Sura 4:30-31, Whoso doeth that
(evil deeds) through aggression and
injustice, We shall cast him into Fire,
and that is ever easy for Allah. If ye
AVOID THE GREAT (things) which ye are
FORBIDDEN, We will remit from you
your evil deeds and make you enter at
a noble gate.

None of you brother were able to give straight answer to this question.

[size=14pt] Liar! They gave you ample, straight forward answers. I think the problem is that you lack the ability to comprehend.

In U.dasto's thread alone, he mentioned atonement through-

Observing prompt and regular prayers, especially in congregation, which is many times better than prayers offered in solitary

Performing Hajj (or Umrah), which cleanses man of all sins

Fasting in the month of Ramadan

Reciting the holy Quran

Doing voluntary good deeds for which you have no punishment (for) not doing it

Directly asking for forgiveness of your sins with sincere intention and determination not to return to such sin

Very simple answers!! [/size]

Clearly written, Allah will ignore small sin only if you" AVOID THE GREAT(things) which ye are FORBIDDEN" this is against the nature of holiness in God.

[size=14pt] Yes, He will. If you avoid grave, forbidden sins and your good deeds outweigh your minor sins, Allah promised forgiveness.

The gravest of such sins is 'shirk' (associating partners with Allah), which is the only unforgivable sin in Islam.

Other major sins include murder, fornication and adultery, stealing, taking false oath, etc.

It's very funny you say that forgiveness is against the nature of holiness in God. But you think it's ok that god-daddy killed god-baby and used his blood to wash off the sins of christians who died since centuries ago and those yet unborn cheesy Weirdos!! angry

Again, well done for cunningly dodging my question with yet another thrash!
[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Islam for Muslims / Re: Sin And Forgiveness In Islam by 9jaforlife: 9:36pm On Jun 02, 2015
May Allah increase us in humility and righteousness, and forgive our sins.

Good one... Jazak Allah Khairan!

1 Like

Religion / Re: Agnostics,atheists And Others Religion. Pleased Read!!! by 9jaforlife: 9:16pm On Jun 02, 2015
vedaxcool:
If I were the op I will stick to where his core competency lies, i.e. lying against Islam and slandering Muslims than attempting to look intelligent!

grin grin

Funny but very true!! He's indeed a competent liar!

2 Likes

Religion / Re: Agnostics,atheists And Others Religion. Pleased Read!!! by 9jaforlife: 9:04pm On Jun 02, 2015
malvisguy212:
you see this thread ? https://www.nairaland.com/2291243/muhammeds-doctrine-sin-what-does
None of your muslims brothers were able to tell me how sin is being atoned for. You need a serious lessons on the purification of sin in Christianity.

Malvis, you have moved from robotic nonsense to professional lying undecided

That thread generated 4pages, full of explanation from Muslims on your question. Yet, you're here singing your national anthem about Muslims not answering your question

Udasto even created this thread below, solely to answer your question...

https://www.nairaland.com/2305790/sin-forgiveness-islam#33603302

Well done, for cunningly dodging my question with this thrash!

1 Like

Religion / Re: Agnostics,atheists And Others Religion. Pleased Read!!! by 9jaforlife: 2:25am On Jun 02, 2015
malvisguy212:
[size=3pt] Agnostics will say God has abandoned his creatures,infacte,At this point, some doubters will say to me, "You said many things that are logical, and that is why I cannot say categorically that there is no God. But I'm an agnostic, because even if there is a God, I doubt we can know this Being." I have heard this argument before, but it makes no logical sense. Let me explain:

Why would a Creator go through the
trouble of making a huge universe, with
billions of galaxies containing billions of
stars, so that the proper elements of life
can exist on our side of the universe to
form life?Then the Creator goes through
the extent of putting a God- consciousness in us to make us aware of
God's existence. Then the Being giving us a conscience to feel responsibility to the Creator. Then He puts eternity in our hearts so that we cannot help but believe we will live forever. Considering all this, why would a Creator leave us alone and remain unknowable?

It is clear that since the Creator went
through all this, then He intends for us to find Him. Paul said it this way to the
Athenians:
"God did this so that men would seek him and perhaps reach out for him and find him, though he is not far from each one of us" (Acts 17:27).

It is, therefore, logical to think that God
would provide a way for us to reach Him.
WHICH RELIGION?
This is where we come to the subject of
religion. Religion is the system by which
people try to connect with God and
ultimately make peace with Him. It's that simple.

The trouble is that if humankind starts
the system, it is doomed for failure.
Instead, God would have to set up the
religion for humans to find Him. It is
logical that if God established creation,
gave us a God-consciousness, a moral
conscience, and a consciousness of
eternity, that He intends to establish a
religion that humans could find Him and be reconciled to Him.

Agnostics would argue that it is impossible to know which,if any religion
is true. However,logic convinces me that God must establish the true religion,
otherwise, He failed to provide a pathway for us to reach Him.It's illogical
for the Creator to go through all this
extent, only to fail at this point in
providing us a pathway to Himself.

There are three possible pathways to the Deity: pantheism, polytheism and
monotheism.

Which basic pathway is right? Pantheism sees the universe as God. For this pathway to be true, then the universe would have to be eternal. But we have seen through observable science that the universe is not eternal. It has a beginning and will one day have an end. Thus, pantheism is a false pathway to God.

Polytheism is a belief that multiple gods
created the universe. Even though this
could be true, the universe is one. In
fact, the word "uni-means one." There is
only one universe and the entire universe is subject to the same laws and
is connected to the whole. Therefore, it is more likely that only One Being created the one universe.

This means that monotheism would be
the proper pathway to God. This helps us in our search since there are only three major religions that are monotheistic:
Judaism, Christianity and Islam. All three could not be true, because they
contradict themselves at very important
points.

Of the three monotheistic religions, only
one teaches that the One God is revealed in Three Persons: Christianity. The other two agree that God is One and is revealed as One Person.
However, as I contemplate the universe,
is it possible that the Creator put His
fingerprints on the universe so we can
know what kind of God He is? The answer is yes. The universe, though it is one, is also three-dimensional.

There are three elements that make up
the universe: time, space and matter
(energy plus mass). They exist together to form the universe. Not only is the
universe made of these three trinitarian
elements, each of the elements are
made of three:

Time is made of past,present and future
Space is made of height,depth and width. Matter is made of solid, liquid and gas. This is no coincidence. It seems that the Creator put His trinitarian fingerprints on the universe so that humans would know the true religion.
Any ancient human could have seen
these three in one if they gave it much
thought. But now, through the invention of the microscope, we have discovered that even the building blocks of the universe, the atom, is made of three components: protons, electrons and neutrons. It's as if the Creator put His signature on the creation so humans could find the true religion.

Only Christianity has revealed the true
nature of God,one God in three Persons. God establish Christianity and gave us a revelation of His true Nature.

Christianity also claims that is the
fulfillment of the oldest monotheistic
religion: Judaism. In Judaism, there was
hope and expectation that the Messiah
would come to set the world right.

Christianity says that Jesus Christ is the
Messiah, and through Him the full
revelation of the Triune God was revealed.

Jesus did not want us to accept Him by
blind faith, because He said, "If anyone
chooses to do God's will, he will find out
whether my teaching comes from God or whether I speak on my own" (John 7:17). Jesus is saying that belief in Him and in His teachings will be proven true by its success. Success defined is the ability to connect with God, in addition to making people better. When people truly submit to the Lordship of Christ and follow His teachings, then they make the world around them better. [/size]

Islam cannot be taken serious because it's contradicts the true nature of God through the moral law, God who set this law will not allow man to break it easily,

So, Christians don't break their tri-god's moral laws

They break all known laws in the buyboo- they eat swine, commit fornication and adultery, steal, lie (as you're doing right now)............. You name it, they do it!

Islam say if your good deed outweigh your bad deed ,Allah will forgave you. In other word, it doesent matter how much you sinned as long as you can do more good, God will forgive you.

The bold part is the point. Irrespective of religion, it's impossible for man to be free of sin, hence, judgement is based on measurement.

Allah is All-Knowing, this doesn't mean He will give a man the chance to be a good AND bad person at the same time- this is impossible. The soul naturally tends to one direction, either good or evil.

So, since you're criticizing Allah for accepting higher good/lower sin, tell me, HOW will the tri-god judge christians?? Or, he expects you to NEVER commit a single sin? Or, are you automatically condemned to hell if you sin?

This contradicts the nature of holiness in God and this give man the right to sin even more as long as they can outweigh this sin with the good deed. I pray God open our eyes even more.

You're terribly confused regarding the underlined.

In Islam, actions are judged according to intentions. If you do evil on purpose, with the intention that you will do good to neutralize it, that good action is void, your intention has invalidated it.

Allah does NOT encourage evil in any way, rather, He only gives hope of redemption to the sinners. He is Al-Ghaffur- The Most Forgiving

This is surprising, coming from a follower of a tri-god, who killed his son, used the blood of this one son to cleanse the sins of billions? What a terrible way to do justice!!

4 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 29 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.