Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:17 AM

9jaforlife's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jaforlife's Profile / 9jaforlife's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 29 pages)

Religion / Re: (PHOTO) Interview With A General Overseer That Converted To Muslim In Ekiti by 9jaforlife: 12:34am On May 27, 2015
sollysms:
(PHOTO) Interview With a General Overseer That Converted
to Muslim in Ekiti

In Nigeria, particularly among the Yoruba tribe where
religious tolerance is most noticed, it is a regular occurrence
to see muslims convert to Christianity.

Hardly do we see a Christian turn to Islam. However, a man,
former Pastor Adekunle Afolabi, founder and leader of
Apata Adura Cherubim and Seraphim Church, Ekute, Ado-
Ekiti, Ekiti State, broke that jinx recently.

He converted fully to Islam after practising Christianity for
over 25 years and even risen to become the General
Overseer of his church, which have branches across Ekiti
State.

Now known and addressed as Alfa Abubakar Afolabi, the 45-
year-old man attributed his conversion to a divine
encounter he had with a strange man in white in his dreams
who showed him certain flaws in Christianity and convinced
him that indeed Islam is the only religion that leads to
heaven.

Below are the excerpts from the interview

How did your journey to Islam begin?
I am former Pastor Adekunle Afolabi, General Overseer and
founder of Apata Adura Cherubim and Seraphim in Ekute,
Ado-Ekiti, I have been a believer in Christianity for 25 years.
I have been tutored at the Deeper Life Bible Church school
in Ayobo, Lagos and my parents were attending the
Assemblies of God Church.
I later left the church to set up a C &S church where I
became a Shepherd
because God always reveals things to me either by vision or
by dreams and to be candid, God reveals things to me and
when God wants to make a confirmation of them, they
always come to pass.
The spiritual gift has enhanced my career as a cleric in
Christianity such that my church grew so fast that by the
time we were celebrating fifth anniversary, the church has
had branches across the state and over 150
members attended my headquarters in Ekute alone.
I have also become the state chairman of the association of
our church unification in Ado.
I was preparing for the anniversary when I started having
dreams that eventually led to my conversion. At first in the
dreams, I noticed my members were sitting on the floor in
the church and some of them were
covering their heads.
I also saw that people were washing their hands and feet
before entering the church just like it is done in Islam.
In my canal thinking, I thought God wanted us to be washing
our hands and feet before entering the church and I
instructed my members to be doing so, some did, while
others didn’t.
I remembered when I was living in Ikere, around 1986, I
used to attend a church then called the Church of Iya Olomi
(Woman of holy water) in Ikere. There was an earthen pot in
the church where we washed our legs
before attending the church so I was thinking that may be
that is what God
wanted me to do.
I went to buy an earthen pot in Ijebu and put it at the back
of the church but something strange happened the day I did
that, a heavy rain fell and erosion poured sand into the
earthen pot that was filled with water and all the perfume
and spiritual arrangement I put inside the water was spoilt.
Then, I went to clean the pot and put another clean water
again. To my surprise, when I was coming home I met little
children at the earthen pot
fetching water from it like a well. So, to avoid trouble in the
neighbourhood, I dug out the earthen pot and made up my
mind that it seems God is against what am doing.
In another of my dream, I saw women in Hijab in the
church, so on one Sunday I informed my congregation that
at the forthcoming anniversary, all women should come with
hijab. Only 10 people adhered to the instruction during that
period but I was yet to be converted.
After that, certain strange things began to happen in my
dreams, I would notice that someone comes to me, wakes
me up and then take me on a journey to somewhere, there
the man will ask a question: he said do I know if the way I
was taking in life is the right one?,I told him, yes since I do
pray to God and he answers me.
But he asked me again that what makes me believe I was
right and I told him that since I can pray to God and he
answers me. He asked me again that do I believe that God
could write Quran in Arabic to people for them to know his
teachings, I said to him I don’t know but knew that some
people use Arabic as language.
He then called my attention to my left hand, there he told
me to open my palm which I did and he asked if I knew that
the first line in my left hand stands for eight and the second
stands for one which go for 81.
He added that on my right hand, the first line stands for one
in Arabic and the other stands for eight and that if these are
added together, they are equal to 99 which stands for the
ninety nine names of Allah.
He said this means thatAllahwrote his name on the palms of
all human beings in Arabic.
I was baffled because I never had any knowledge in the
Quran, so I decided to go and research on it.
It got to a point that my wife and I started attending the
mosque together and one day, analhajiaround my
neighbourhood saw me coming out of the mosque, he was
so surprised and challenged me and I told him everything
that occurred to me which led me to the mosque.
He told me that I must not keep this to myself so he advised
me to keep walking in God’s way in Islam and stop preaching
in the church but call on Imam or alfa to come and preach.
Eventually, I ended up inviting an Imam, a muslim cleric to
preach in my church during our fifth anniversary last year.
The church members were surprised as the Imam preached.
After the anniversary, the same man came to me in my
dreams and tasked me on payment of tithe in my church,
saying I should stop collecting it. So, the next Sunday I
stopped collecting tithes from the congregation.
Of course, the church members were not all happy, some
went to another church because they can’t continue with this
type of doctrine and that was how the number of the
congregation continued to reduce day after day.
I nearly got fed up, but I made up my mind that I won’t go
back on my decision and religion and when it got to January
ending, I made up my mind fully to convert to Islam.

Click to. Continue Reading

http://ekitionline.com/photo-interview-with-a-general-overseer-that-converted-to-muslim-in-ekiti-state

1 Like

Islam for Muslims / Re: Aisha’s (rta) Age: The Myth Of A Proverbial Wedding Exposed by 9jaforlife: 8:02pm On May 20, 2015
udatso:
A.buamam vedaxc.ool tarta.r9 Rilway.ne001 profdombl.edor empir.ee RoyPC.ain 9jafor.life lanrexl.an what do you all think of this

Salam aleikum warahmatUllahi. I believe this author's stand absolutely. Infact I posted something similar sometime ago.

Life is too complex not to be in order, it just doesn't add up for a so called p*aedophile to retain such a lustrous integrity for 14 centuries.

If the events actually happened the way they're being portrayed, the Prophet (pbuh) would have been challenged by his contemporaries and this would have been recorded in history.

Bigots can fabricate whatever they want, Islam lives on, ma shaa Allah!

1 Like 1 Share

Islam for Muslims / Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by 9jaforlife: 8:24pm On May 08, 2015
Empiree:
Just learned my grandfather just passed away this afternoon after asr prayer. May Allah have mercy on his soul. Amin

May Allah have mercy on him. Bijahil Rasul (SAW). Ojo ajina sira

1 Like 1 Share

Islam for Muslims / Re: Rebutals Library: A Solution To Recycled Topics By Non Muslims by 9jaforlife: 12:54pm On May 06, 2015
udatso:
1. Does Islam teach Taqiyya
https://www.nairaland.com/2259687/truth-not-tarqiyyah-what-islam

2. Apostasy In Islam
www.nairaland.com/1569231/killing-apostates-islamic-law
https://www.nairaland.com/572160/apostasy-islam
3. Muslims Love Jesus(AS)
https://www.nairaland.com/903715/love-jesus-son-mary
4. So, which Jesus was crucified
https://www.nairaland.com/946582/which-jesus-crucified
5. Is there a realtionship between islam and crescent moon
https://www.nairaland.com/1157196/crescent-moon-symbol-islam
6. The age of Aisha (RA)
https://www.nairaland.com/295124/sir-olabowale-lets-discuss-aishas
https://www.nairaland.com/152378/most-frequently-asked-questions-islam/2#msg3750675
https://www.nairaland.com/2146000/prophets-marriage-young-aisha
7. Does Allah pray to the prophet Muhammad(saw)
https://www.nairaland.com/1887567/question-does-allah-pray-prophet
8. Does Islam promote terrorism
https://www.nairaland.com/1528865/islam-quran-promotesjihad-holy-war
https://www.nairaland.com/1518156/misconception-islam-quran-promotesjihad-holy
9. Was the Quran copied from the bible
https://www.nairaland.com/1546463/quran-copied-thebible
10. Abdullah: Is Islam from paganism? www.nairaland.com/2290158/why-muhammads-father-named-abd-allah
11. Are there contradictions in the quran?
www.nairaland.com/592561/quran-contradiction-truth-fallacy
www.nairaland.com/1439895/contradictions-inconsistencies-errors-holy-quran
12. Will all Muslims go to hellfire
www.nairaland.com/1509559/all-muslims-enter-hell

Smart move. Even though I believe they recycle topics just to get attention, not that they're genuinely interested in knowledge sharing.

JazakAllah Khairan!
Islam for Muslims / Re: Ex Muslim: Qur'an Revealed A Religion I Did Not Like by 9jaforlife: 12:35am On May 05, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Did they honour your invitation to read? I hope they read it and had good food for thought. undecided

Just like we've had tonnes of 'good food for thought' with his/her endless nonsense! undecided
Islam for Muslims / Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by 9jaforlife: 9:57am On May 03, 2015
Empiree:
Lol, it really looks great. Makes person feel hungry. That's my side dish for dinner with kulikuli grin

Kulikuli ke? cheesy

Are you joking?!
Islam for Muslims / Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by 9jaforlife: 11:12pm On May 01, 2015
Empiree:
@kazlaw2000, do you eat lots of coleslaw?. Your moniker sounds familiar [size=15pt]kazlaw[/size] grin

Pls don't post this type of picture during Ramadan fa. I will personally ban you cheesy

Just the way I like it- finely chopped veggies with plenty cream. Kai... I'm feeling hungry now sad
Religion / Re: Photos Of Inside Of Khabah by 9jaforlife: 8:25pm On May 01, 2015
Horus:
I hope there is no “explosive device” inside the Kaaba

Is there an explosive device in Jerusalem temple
Religion / Re: Photos Of Inside Of Khabah by 9jaforlife: 8:15pm On May 01, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

Salam and Barka Jummah.... Well done refuting lies of these bigots, may Allah judge them accordingly.

One simple advice from me (hope you don't mind), if you want to quote any of their nonsense, WITHOUT commenting on it, please cross out the text before you submit. That way you make it clear that you don't buy the fallacy. Quoting them (without crossing out) makes it look as if you're agreeing to their lies and thereby reposting it (such as what happened above).

How to cross

At the beginning of the post (after the quote command), insert [S] and at the end of the post (before the quote command) insert [/S]. You have to use small S letters. You can also select the post and click on the 'crossed S' icon.

JazakAllah khairan

2 Likes

Religion / Re: Islam Sucks How To Remarry A Woman You Divorce by 9jaforlife: 7:20pm On May 01, 2015
@ vooks and Basilico, any laws that come out of Islam CANNOT possibly make sense it you, even if it's the most admirable one. Your minds are closed. The noble idea behind this is to control people against taking drastic actions in anger. If a man could divorce his wife three separate times, two things are apparent:

1) He could (or should I say would) divorce her for many more times if no law kicked against it. This is a ridicule on the esteemed institution of marriage as well as on the woman

2) A man that keeps taking back his divorced wife up to three times has definitely divorced the wife in question out of trivial, negligible reasons, which should have been overlooked in the first place without going into divorce

But with the law in place, any man who thinks of the fact that another man would have to consummate a marriage with his divorced wife before he can take her back will definitely not divorce his wife in controllable situations!

If Allah (SWT) in HIS infinite wisdom has put a law in place to curb this unnecessary excess, why do you want to make a mockery of it and make it look absurd?? You guys should learn how to be objective for once!!

Ifeann:

Hmmm.. The secular serial married divorcee Hollywood stars will love the practicality of "marry divorce remarry divorce" as allowed in Islam.

Shame on you! What do you have to say about your inhuman religion that says flat and bold "NO DIVORCE"!!!

If a Christian woman falls into the hand of the wrong man, she is DOOMED for life! Anyway, I don't blame most of them- they realize that the bible is just a compilation wishful thinking of ordinary men. They just preach but don't follow it, especially your pastors!

1 Like

Politics / Re: OMG! See Photos Of Aridolf Hotel Owned By First Lady Patience Jonathan by 9jaforlife: 4:38pm On Apr 30, 2015
Mogidi:

Its free if you're a Muslim and a northerner.

Religion / Re: Photos Of Inside Of Khabah by 9jaforlife: 12:12am On Apr 29, 2015
Ifeann:

[s] Everybody who knows Islam, knows inside the kaaba is as empty as Islam.

The kaaba itself is ur idol. However Muslims venerate, revere and apotheosize it, even more than roman Catholics that choose to venerate statues.

U Muslims considered the kabba a woman and dress "her" in black "hijab", .and after doing ur circling and chanting u kiss the black stone. If u do NOT see the idolatry in this then common sense will not make u renounce Islam. My Brother in humanity don't tell us its harmless fun. Its disgusting idolatry period.

Cc shahydbinaliyu, Rilwayne001, empiree [/s]

Ifeann aka parisbookaddict, what did you expect to see inside?? Skulls of past prophets to serve as evidence of their coming

Imagine you asking a d*umb question that why didn't Allah prevent people from destroying the kaabah, why didn't your 'god' prevent the holy temple from being destroyed?? Yeye girl

If the inside of Kaabah was adorned with gold and silver, you would still have called Islam 'vain' and 'wordly' undecided

Why do you think your opinions matter to Muslims anyway? You must really think you're special cheesy
Religion / Re: Photos Of Inside Of Khabah by 9jaforlife: 11:52pm On Apr 28, 2015
Abuamam:

...especially since it negates our cherished xtian belief that the Kaaba is full of idols and fetish objects. We do not want to see any disturbing evidence that will negate that belief.

grin grin

Don't mind them!
Religion / Re: Photos Of Inside Of Khabah by 9jaforlife: 11:43pm On Apr 28, 2015
Abuamam:

You do not have to continually hold me on my honour as a Muslim. I state categorically that I NEVER lie to promote my religion. I say it as it is. Contrary to your oft-stated belief, I have no doubts that lying is strongly prohibited in Islam; and I will not risk the anger of my Lord, just to win an argument with ifeann and co. Furthermore, lying about Allah, or about His prophets, is the worst of the worst of all lies.

Of course, and I repeat, many Islamic scholars give their OPINIONS that zhul Qarnayn is Alexander the great. Many believe it is Cyrus the great. Some say it is Heraclius. Others favour the prophet Sulaiman (as). I am sure you can google the info and find this out yourself. All are unsubstantiated opinions. I never denied that. I just said that these are not based on any id from the Quran itself or any authentic hadith... as you well know. The scholars or historians merely point out to similarities between the travels of zhul Qarnayn, and whichever historic figure they personally favour. The mere fact that there are so many opinions,pshould prove to you that there are no Islamic sources that clarify the id of zhul Qarnayn. The term zhul Qarnayn itself is not a name. It is a description, implying a 2-horned helmet perhaps or coat-of-arms. Allah knows best.

1-2. Yes, the Kaaba and the black stone had been damaged by infighting among different Muslim sects. The damage was always UNINTENTIONAL. Allah did not punish them because He knew their intentions were never to damage the Kaaba. Same with the pigeons. Added to that is the fact that nowhere did I or anyone else state that the Kaaba was indestructible, or that the black stone has any special powers. It is just a stone that was brought down by Adam (as) as a reminder of the paradise that he lost due to his disobedience, and a sign of hope for the reattainment of that paradise; which Allah alone has the key to. That is all. You foist your own beliefs on Islam, then ask Muslims to defend those beliefs.

3. The pagans took the rites from the prophets Ibrahim and Ismail (pbut), corrupting it to include the worship of their newly imported gods. The prophet (saw) purified it of those introduced idols and restored it to the worship of the Almighty Allah alone.

4. Xtian and jewish beliefs are in themselves, corruptions of the faiths taught by the prophets Jesus and Moses (pbut) respectively. The prophet (saw) was sent to correct the corrupted faith. We cannot say whether or not circumnambulation of any site was a part of those faiths or not. We cannot say if the version of Islam revealed to Moses mandated 5 daily prayers, though some verses in the OT seem to indicate that the Israelites seemed to perform rites that are very similar to the current Islamic salat. All we say is that each prophet, and there were thousands; was sent to his people with his own version of Islam, based on similar basic principles... ie Monotheism, and obedience to societal and spiritual laws revealed by Allah. So those prophets sent to the precursors of the Hindus, might have taught their people the circumnambulation as an act of monotheistic worship, and they kept the tradition, as Meccans did; after their prophets died and they had turned to idol worship.

5. Asking why 7times instead of 3 or 5 is neither here nor there. Allah knows best why He mandated 7. If He had mandated 12, you would still say why 12? This is a silly waste of time. No doubt it has benefits for us, since ALL laws mandated by Allah are beneficial. We are imperfect and cannot know all that God knows. Sufficient for us is that we submit to Allah's commands... be they 7 or 17.

6. Well, I don't know if you are correct in that assertion. I prayed close to the Imams Sudaisy, Shuraim and others when in the mosque on many occasions. I was not barred from standing quite close to their position; maybe 2 or 3 lines behind. If what you say is true, I can suggest that maybe royalty may be seperated for security reasons. This argument too is neither here nor there. The Saudi royals are not gods or prophets. They can make laws that are unIslamic, or based on their ijtihad; which may be wrong. No human is perfect.

Well said.

But I bet my last Kobo on it, this bigot- Ifeann aka parisbookaddict is definitely going to ask these same questions again sooner or later. I have personally responded to these same questions in the past; but because they are not interested in clarifying any doubt- just to drag others into their empty, non productive ways, they ask the same questions that have been answered over and over and over and over again!!
Religion / Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by 9jaforlife: 6:17pm On Apr 27, 2015
iliyande:

I don't want to enter argument with you as you moslems believed in arguing mohammed to the Bible/world.

The Law of Moses regulated almost every aspect of life in Old Testament times. But with the coming of Christ, God established a new covenant of faith and love with mankind. Christians are not required to follow the Old Testament rules about crimes and punishments, warfare, slavery, diet, circumcision, sacrifices, feast days, ritual etc. However, the moral and ethical teachings of Jesus and His apostles call for even greater self-discipline than those of the Old Testament.

Remember what caused this long argument is just that christians are saying mohammed is not a prophet and has nothing to do with the Bible and Jesus.

Sorry brother, we still maintain the stand.

[size=14] So, what are the laws doing in the bible?? Christians sabi lie!! cheesy [/size]

iliyande:

[s] I use laugh and show most of your posts to my wife to show her how ignorant you are.

All the quotes has nothing to do with Christianity because Jesus came and corrected old testament acts. I don't want to argue that with you because I know you're destined to argue moslem out of mess.

When Jesus said we are to love our enemies, He was creating a new standard for relationships. He proclaimed to the crowds listening to His Sermon on the Mount that they knew they were to love their neighbor because the command to love our neighbor was a law of God (Leviticus 19:18). That we must therefore hate our enemy was an inference incorrectly drawn from it by the Jews. While no Bible verse explicitly says “hate your enemy,” the Pharisees may have somewhat misapplied some of the Old Testament passages about hatred for God’s enemies.

I know your last option will be this.

What did Jesus mean by coming to bring a sword in Matthew 10:34-36?"

Matthew 10:34–36 describes Jesus telling the disciples that He came not to bring peace to the world, but a sword. Jesus’ sword was never a literal one. In fact, when Peter took up a sword to defend Jesus in the Garden of Gethsemane, Jesus rebuked him and told him to put away his sword, "for all who draw the sword will die by the sword” (Matthew 26:52). [/s]

[size=14pt] Story for the gods!! [/size]

Look for a primary school pupil to tell you the meaning of this...

"Do not think that I [Jesus] have come to abolish the Law (the Old Testament) or the Prophets; [size=16pt] I have NOT come to abolish them but to F-U-L-F-I-L them. [/size] I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law (the Old Testament) until everything is accomplished. (Matthew 5:17-18)

Make I hear word abeg!!

2 Likes

Religion / Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by 9jaforlife: 12:10am On Apr 27, 2015
jcross19:
I can sense that the truth hit your born marrow and speared into liver then you replied in bitter form but let me tell you TRUTH has no other name that he must be told. Where is proof that the quran he quoted is wrong if not ............. Ahahahhah may God have mercy on you but that allah that deluded you is an idiot.

There's no need to insult other peoples' deities- very typical of christians! Refer to the link below for the proof

iliyande:

This may help you have a second thought.
Take a look at some direct quotes from the Koran, see for yourself….Convert or Die oh Infidel!!!

Qur’an:9:88 – “The Messenger and those who believe with him, strive hard and fight with their wealth and lives in Allah’s Cause.”

Qur’an:9:5 - “Fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, harass them, lie in wait and ambush them using every stratagem of war.”

Qur’an:9:112 “The Believers fight in Allah’s Cause, they slay and are slain, kill and are killed.”

Qur’an:9:29 “Fight those who do not believe until they all surrender, paying the protective tax in submission.”

Qur’an:8:39 “Fight them until all opposition ends and all submit to Allah.”

Qur’an:8:39 “So fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief [non-Muslims]) and all submit to the religion of Allah alone (in the whole world).”

Ishaq:587 “Our onslaught will not be a weak faltering affair. We shall fight as long as we live. We will fight until you turn to Islam, humbly seeking refuge. We will fight not caring whom we meet. We will fight whether we destroy ancient holdings or newly gotten gains. We have mutilated every opponent. We have driven them violently before us at the command of Allah and Islam. We will fight until our religion is established. And we will plunder them, for they must suffer disgrace.”

Qur’an:8:65 “O Prophet, urge the faithful to fight. If there are twenty among you with determination they will vanquish two hundred; if there are a hundred then they will slaughter a thousand unbelievers, for the infidels are a people devoid of understanding.”

Qur’an:9:123 “Fight the unbelievers around you, and let them find harshness in you.”

Ishaq:578 “Crushing the heads of the infidels and splitting their skulls with sharp swords, we continually thrust and cut at the enemy. Blood gushed from their deep wounds as the battle wore them down. We conquered bearing the Prophet’s fluttering war banner. Our cavalry was submerged in rising dust, and our spears quivered, but by us the Prophet gained victory.”

The description of war by Ishaq in your post is just is a cheap way of seeking to vilify Islam. If Paul or Moses described the wars they fought to establish christianity, you would be too crushed to even read them!! Do you know that babies were smashed on the rocks? And pregnant women were ripped open? (Hosea 13:16) And your god recommends people eating flesh of fellow men? (Jeremiah 19:9)

As for the warped interpretation of those Quran contents in your post, I have refuted it in previous discussions. All you people do is twist Quran verses to suit your evil crusade. If you care to know the true meanings of those verses and some others, click the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/9jaforlife/posts/11 (March 05- 4:48am 5:16am 6:35am)

But iliyande, you're very good at derailing. I challenged you to defend the picture posted by shahydbinaliyu (re-posted below), which analyzed the violence contained in the Quran- 'a drop of water in the ocean' compared with the violence in the bible; but you went ahead to quote your twisted versions of Quran verses, while you purposely neglected the extreme evil in your bible!! How hypocritical of you

Well, how about considering these extreme brutality contained in your bible?......

Kill Nonbelievers
They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

Kill People Who Don't Listen to Priests
Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel. (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)

Religions
Whoever sacrifices to any god, except the Lord alone, shall be doomed. (Exodus 22:19 NAB)

Kill the Entire Town if One Person Worships Another God
Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods. In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully. If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock. Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it. Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God. That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt. Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction. Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you. He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors. "The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him." (Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT)

Kill Followers of Other Religions.
1) If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst. (Deuteronomy 13:7-12 NAB)

2) Suppose a man or woman among you, in one of your towns that the LORD your God is giving you, has done evil in the sight of the LORD your God and has violated the covenant by serving other gods or by worshiping the sun, the moon, or any of the forces of heaven, which I have strictly forbidden. When you hear about it, investigate the matter thoroughly. If it is true that this detestable thing has been done in Israel, then that man or woman must be taken to the gates of the town and stoned to death. (Deuteronomy 17:2-5 NLT)

God will kill Children shocked
If even then you remain hostile toward me and refuse to obey, I will inflict you with seven more disasters for your sins. I will release wild animals that will kill your children and destroy your cattle, so your numbers will dwindle and your roads will be deserted. (Leviticus 26:21-22 NLT)

Kill Sons of Sinners
Make ready to slaughter his sons for the guilt of their fathers; Lest they rise and posses the earth, and fill the breadth of the world with tyrants. (Isaiah 14:21 NAB)

Kill Women Who Are Not Virgins On Their Wedding Night
But if this charge is true (that she wasn't a virgin on her wedding night), and evidence of the girls virginity is not found, they shall bring the girl to the entrance of her fathers house and there her townsman shall stone her to death, because she committed a crime against Israel by her unchasteness in her father's house. Thus shall you purge the evil from your midst. (Deuteronomy 22:20-21 NAB)

Death for Fornication
A priest's daughter who loses her honor by committing fornication and thereby dishonors her father also, shall be burned to death. (Leviticus 21:9 NAB)

APOSTACY

"I will sweep away everything in all your land," says the LORD. "I will sweep away both people and animals alike. Even the birds of the air and the fish in the sea will die. I will reduce the wicked to heaps of rubble, along with the rest of humanity," says the LORD. "I will crush Judah and Jerusalem with my fist and destroy every last trace of their Baal worship. I will put an end to all the idolatrous priests, so that even the memory of them will disappear. For they go up to their roofs and bow to the sun, moon, and stars. They claim to follow the LORD, but then they worship Molech, too. So now I will destroy them! And I will destroy those who used to worship me but now no longer do. They no longer ask for the LORD's guidance or seek my blessings." (Zephaniah 1:2-6 NLT)

"All who would not seek the LORD, the God of Israel, were to be put to death, whether small or great, man or woman" 2 Chronicles 15:13

"I will sweep away everything in all your land," says the LORD. "I will sweep away both people and animals alike. Even the birds of the air and the fish in the sea will die. I will reduce the wicked to heaps of rubble, along with the rest of humanity," says the LORD. "I will crush Judah and Jerusalem with my fist and destroy every last trace of their Baal worship. I will put an end to all the idolatrous priests, so that even the memory of them will disappear. For they go up to their roofs and bow to the sun, moon, and stars. They claim to follow the LORD, but then they worship Molech, too. So now I will destroy them! And I will destroy those who used to worship me but now no longer do. They no longer ask for the LORD's guidance or seek my blessings." (Zephaniah 1:2-6 NLT)

"And contrary to my command has worshiped other gods, bowing down to them or to the sun or the moon or the stars in the sky, and this has been brought to your attention, then you must investigate it thoroughly. If it is true and it has been proved that this detestable thing has been done in Israel, take the man or woman who has done this evil deed to your city gate and stone that person to death" Deutronomy 17:3-5

Bible says Kill Rape Victim! cry
"If a man happens to meet in a town a virgin pledged to be married and he sleeps with her, you shall take both of them to the gate of that town and stone them to death--the young woman because she was in a town and did not scream for help, and the man because he violated another man's wife. You must purge the evil from among you" Deutronomy 22:23-24

"If a man commits adultery with another man’s wife—with the wife of his neighbor—both the adulterer and the adulteress are to be put to death" Leviticus 20:10

2) Deutronomy 20:10-14
10When you march up to attack a city, make its people an offer of peace. 11If they accept and open their gates, all the people in it shall be subject to forced labor and shall work for you. 12If they refuse to make peace and they engage you in battle, lay siege to that city. 13When the Lord your God delivers it into your hand, put to the sword all the men in it. 14As for the women, the children, the livestock and everything else in the city, you may take these as plunder for yourselves. And you may use the plunder the Lord your God gives you from your enemies.

So, what the hell are you talking about

Errrm, before you sing your national anthem... "It's the Old Testament" please consider the fact that Jesus himself said in the New Testament that he didn't come to abolish the law... Make I just quote it below

"Do not think that I [Jesus] have come to abolish the Law (the Old Testament) or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfil them. I tell you the truth, [size=16pt] until heaven and earth disappear, [/size] not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law (the Old Testament) until everything is accomplished. (Matthew 5:17-18)

Key Words: "-until- -heaven- -earth- -disappear". Heaven and earth never disappear oo!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Religion / Re: How Can We Recognise False Teachers? by 9jaforlife: 7:40pm On Apr 26, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

sorry bro

Never mind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 29 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.