Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,837 members, 7,956,156 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:02 AM

9jaforlife's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jaforlife's Profile / 9jaforlife's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 29 pages)

Religion / Re: Bible God And His Share Of Virgins And Other War Booty by 9jaforlife: 1:49am On Jun 21, 2015
Rilwayne, Jazak Allah Khairan for this knock out on christians. You've revealed a hidden skill in them.

I didn't know that they're soo good at maradona-ing grin
Religion / Re: Bible God And His Share Of Virgins And Other War Booty by 9jaforlife: 1:40am On Jun 21, 2015
limamintruth:

If only yazach & co. will read this and comprehend. lipsrsealed

No. YOU should read this link and comprehend.

https://www.nairaland.com/9jaforlife/posts

Refer to my post of June 13 at 1.23am

Ifeann aka parisbookaddict is the biggest recycler on all the online platforms of the world put together.

Those of you with the same career goal of bashing Islam aren't helping matters
Religion / Re: Bible God And His Share Of Virgins And Other War Booty by 9jaforlife: 1:34am On Jun 21, 2015
truthman2012:

@ Rilwaye001

Characteristic of you, you always run away under flimsy excuses when you are faced with the truth.

Allah, in order to deceive mankind tried to invalidate God's words to establish his own, the quran . The Spirit of the true God always expose his deception.

If he is the God of the bible, why did he allow men to change his word and then introduced another one, meaning he accepted the first defeat and now vowed not to be overcome again? Spiritual deception.

Be objective.

Even YOUR 'holy' book expressly tells you...

Jeremiah 8:8
"How can you say, 'We are wise, And the law of the LORD is with us'? But behold, the lying pen of the scribes Has made it into a lie.
Religion / Re: Bible God And His Share Of Virgins And Other War Booty by 9jaforlife: 1:08am On Jun 21, 2015
truthman2012:
w
With all the condemnations of Christians' faith, allah still said they are going to heaven (Quran 2:62). Inconsistencies by allah. Smh!

[b]
You wish!!! smiley

Q2:62
Sahih International
Indeed, those who believed and those who were Jews or Christians or Sabeans [before Prophet Muhammad] - those [among them] [size=16pt] who believed in Allah [/size] and the Last Day and did righteousness - will have their reward with their Lord, and no fear will there be concerning them, nor will they grieve.

Pickthall
Lo! Those who believe (in that which is revealed unto thee, Muhammad), and those who are Jews, and Christians, and Sabaeans - [size=16pt] whoever believeth in Allah [/size] and the Last Day and doeth right - surely their reward is with their Lord, and there shall no fear come upon them neither shall they grieve.

Yusuf Ali
Those who believe (in the Qur'an), and those who follow the Jewish (scriptures), and the Christians and the Sabians,- [size=16pt] any who believe in Allah [/size] and the Last Day, and work righteousness, shall have their reward with their Lord; on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve.

Conditions: You either have to

1) Believe in the Quran, i.e. a Muslim (during the time of Muhammad (PBUH) and afterwards

2) Be a Jew or Christian or Sabean who BELIEVED IN ALLAH BEFORE THE PROPHETHOOD OF MUHAMMAD (PBUH).
[/b]
Religion / Re: Bible God And His Share Of Virgins And Other War Booty by 9jaforlife: 12:22am On Jun 21, 2015
johnydon22:
islam vs christianity....carry on guys ....front seat finx wif orijin and pop corn!!!.. grin

Which kain front seat?! On page 7 ?
Religion / Re: Bible God And His Share Of Virgins And Other War Booty by 9jaforlife: 12:20am On Jun 21, 2015
malvisguy212:
am very sure if there is a verse that say God keep virgin, you and the op will be the first to point it out to me.

You are a pagan the op is a muslim,pagan and muslim are bird of the same feather;

Surah 2:158: “Lo! (the mountains) As-Safa and
Al-Marwah are among the indications of Allah.
It is therefore no sin for him who is on pilgrimage
to the House (of Allah) or visiteth it, to go around
them (as the pagan custom is).” (Pickthall)

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 23:
Narrated By ‘Asim bin Sulaiman: I asked Anas bin
Malik about Safa and Marwa (i.e. two mountains
at Mecca). Anas replied, “We used to consider
(i.e. going around) them a custom of the Pre-
Islamic period of Ignorance, s o when Islam
came, we gave up going around them. Then Allah
revealed, ‘Verily, Safa and Marwa (i.e. two
mountains at Mecca) are among the Symbols of
Allah. So it is not harmful of those who perform
the Hajj of the House (of Allah) or perform the
Umra to ambulate (Tawaf) between them.’” ( Surah
2:158)

Malvis your maradona too much today!!

Wetin concern Safa and Marwa for Yaweh and 32virgins??! cheesy cheesy

Give up already!!
Religion / Re: We {muslim} Love Jesus More Than You by 9jaforlife: 12:01am On Jun 21, 2015
[s]
jcross19:
no matter how you cancel it , sincere readers can still read it.
[/s]
Religion / Re: We {muslim} Love Jesus More Than You by 9jaforlife: 9:00pm On Jun 19, 2015
[s]
jcross19:
you have nothing to say because you accepted your defeat. Only one miracle is enough to turn the lost sheep of muslims around . [/s]
Religion / Re: Can Muslims Explain This. . by 9jaforlife: 12:39am On Jun 19, 2015
parisbookaddict:

[s]
So your view is that it is coincidentally.

Wow... All this evidence has been brought to you and yet u deny the validity all in an effort to defend a dead fraud, paedophile, sex addict and mass murder.

Mr Muslim [/s] Evilgelist Ifeann aka parisbookaddict, go and repent before it is too late for you.
Religion / Re: We {muslim} Love Jesus More Than You by 9jaforlife: 12:23am On Jun 19, 2015
jcross19:
[s] yes to the blind in mind. Some have been blind by allah .[/s]
Religion / Re: Can Muslims Explain This. . by 9jaforlife: 12:20am On Jun 19, 2015
malvisguy212:
[s] [size=5pt] you did not explained anything here.

Q69:44
And IF Muhammad HAD made up about
Us some [false] sayings
Q69:45
We would have seized him by the right
hand
Q69:46
Then We would have cut from him the
aorta.

What is Allah saying here? If muhammed had say something contrary to what He command him to say, Allah will cut of his AORTA. Is it not what the verse is saying?

What next? Muhammed, before he died, he made this same complained about his AORTA.

Bukhari's Hadith 5.713:
Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet in his
ailment in which he died, used to say, "O
'Aisha! I still feel the pain caused by the
food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, [b]
I feel as if my AORTA is being cut [/b]from
that poison."

Is this a coincidence ? [/size] [/s]
Religion / Re: Can Muslims Explain This. . by 9jaforlife: 12:03am On Jun 18, 2015
parisbookaddict:

as your prophet died he felt as if his aorta was begin cut just as he decleared in his quran would happen to him if he was indeed a fraud. ..

:Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet in his ailment in which he died, used to say, "O 'Aisha! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, []I feel as if my aorta is being cut from that poison."

From Ibn Sa'd pages 251, 252: During his illness he used to say, "I did not cease to find the effect of the (poisoned) morsel, I took at Khaibar and I suffered several times (from its effect) but now I feel the hour has come of the cutting of my jugular vein..

mr muslim the coincidence is too much. .

You got it right! It was mere coincidence!!

Evilgelist Ifeann aka parisbookaddict, here's what you can do if you don't agree: go and die wink

1 Like

Religion / Re: We {muslim} Love Jesus More Than You by 9jaforlife: 11:56pm On Jun 17, 2015
jcross19:
[s] if you like write the whole quotations in your manual of terrorism , what you wrote up contradict each other bro. MohamMAD was an assassin trained by catholic. What moral will you gain from a liar,terrorist,epileptic,paedophile,robber ,rapist and womaniser? You will gain thesame things. Allah and biblical are of different . Allah is a demon . I think allah cursed the christians and why allah curse is not working on them? [/s]

[size=16pt] NONSENSE!! [/size]

2 Likes

Religion / Re: Can Muslims Explain This. . by 9jaforlife: 8:16am On Jun 15, 2015
parisbookaddict:
Sura 69:44 - 47

And if Muhammad had made up about Us some [false] sayings, we would have seized him by the right hand; T[b]hen We would have cut from him the aorta[/b]. And there is no one of you who could prevent [Us] from him.

and the manner of the Prophets death:

From Tabari Volume 8, page 124: The messenger of God said during the illness from which he died - the mother of Bishr had come in to visit him - "Umm Bishr, at this very moment I feel my aorta being severed [/b]because of the food I ate with your son at Khaybar."

Bukhari's Hadith 5.713:
Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet in his ailment in which he died, used to say, "O 'Aisha! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, []I feel as if my aorta is being cut b]from that poison."

From Ibn Sa'd pages 251, 252: During his illness he used to say, "I did not cease to find the effect of the (poisoned) morsel, I took at Khaibar and I suffered several times (from its effect) but now I[] feel the hour has come of the cutting of my jugular vein."

[b] E-v-i-l-gelist Ifeann aka parisbookaddict... Not everyone who reads, understands, especially when you have a sickness called bigotry wink

Q69-40
[That] indeed, the Qur'an is the word of a noble Messenger.

Q69:41
And it is not the word of a poet; little do you believe.

Q69:42
Nor the word of a soothsayer; little do you remember.

Q69:43
[It is] a revelation from the Lord of the worlds.

Q69:44
And IF Muhammad HAD made up about Us some [false] sayings

Q69:45
We would have seized him by the right hand

Q69:46
Then We would have cut from him the aorta.

Q69:47
And there is no one of you who could prevent [Us] from him.

Q69:48
And indeed, the Qur'an is a reminder for the righteous.

Q69:49
And indeed,
[size=16pt] We know that among you are deniers. [/size]

Q69:50
And indeed, [size=16pt] it will be [a cause of] SORROW upon the disbelievers.
[/size]

Apart from your chronic bigotry, you need help with grammar. "If Muhammad had" means he did not

The death of the Prophet (PBUH) had NOTHING to do with the revelation of the Quran. The Quran is Complete and Faultless. Allah said it in this verse...

Q6:115
[size=16pt] Perfected is the Word of thy Lord in truth and justice. [/size] There is naught that can change His words (Quran). He is the Hearer, the Knower.

Those verses in bold red above are referring to YOU! undecided [/b]

10 Likes

Religion / Re: Question: Did Jesus Read The Bible? by 9jaforlife: 6:49pm On Jun 14, 2015
Rilwayne001:

buybooo indeed cry cry but are these guys blind to see all these?
[size=14pt]
If the heart is sealed, the eyes will only look in vain [/size] sad

6 Likes

Religion / Re: Question: Did Jesus Read The Bible? by 9jaforlife: 4:26pm On Jun 14, 2015
Rilwayne001:

[b] AHAHAHA shocked shocked shocked noticed something just now.

I just checked the 2Chronicle 36:9 on my phone, and I found out that they've change "eight" to "eighteen" Then I checked biblehub and lo! and behold! a lot of contradictory versions.

New International Version
Jehoiachin was eighteen years old when he
became king, and he reigned in Jerusalem
three months and ten days. He did evil in
the eyes of the LORD.
New Living Translation
became king, and he reigned in Jerusalem
three months and ten days. Jehoiachin did
what was evil in the LORD's sight.

English Standard Version
became king, and he reigned three months
and ten days in Jerusalem. He did what
was evil in the sight of the LORD.

New American Standard Bible
Jehoiachin was eight years old when he
and ten days in Jerusalem, and he did evil
in the sight of the LORD.

King James Bible
began to reign, and he reigned three
months and ten days in Jerusalem: and he
did that which was evil in the sight of the
LORD.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
Jehoiachin was 18 years old when he
became king and reigned three months
and 10 days in Jerusalem. He did what
was evil in the LORD's sight.

International Standard Version
became king, and he reigned for three
months and ten days in Jerusalem, all the
while doing what the LORD considered to
be evil.

NET Bible
and ten days in Jerusalem. He did evil in
the sight of the LORD.

GOD'S WORD® Translation
Jehoiakin was eight years old when he
began to rule as king. He was king for
three months and ten days in Jerusalem.
He did what the LORD considered evil.

Jubilee Bible 2000
began to reign, and he reigned three
months and ten days in Jerusalem; and he
did that which was evil in the sight of the
LORD.

http://biblehub.com/2_chronicles/36-9.htm

Which do we believe now

CC: ifeann, allnaijablogger, plainbibletruth, truthman2012. Christians shocked Smdh. [/b]

[size=14pt] cheesy cheesy cheesy

Why are you surprised na? If not for TWISTING and MANIPULATION, could the whole buyboo even exist??! [/size]

6 Likes 2 Shares

Crime / Re: Nine Pregnant Girls Arrested In Enugu After Police Raided Baby Factory (pic) by 9jaforlife: 3:30pm On Jun 14, 2015
Empiree:
Change in less than a month in office?. Do you have brain at all?. You should blame Bible for this instead and dont forget to inform ifeann aka parisbookaddict. The evangelist . E-v-i-l-gelist busy some place else while her backyard stinks.

I deliberately brought this up because if this should happen up north, it's islam and muslims that pay the price.

1 Like

Religion / Re: We {muslim} Love Jesus More Than You by 9jaforlife: 2:28pm On Jun 14, 2015
jcross19:
[s] let me give you a shock now: in sura 6 V 161 to 163 there you will see where mohamMAD claimed to be the first muslim now can you see how confused mohamMAD was in sura 3 vs 52 saying that jesus and his followers were muslims , in the same sura vs 67 he said ibrahim was a muslim then can you see how pathetic mohamMAD was? Between mohamMAD and jesus was 640 years interval and forgot that he had said he was the first muslim in sura 6 vs 161 to 163,
Sura 6 vs 14 , now can you see that mohamMAD was pathetic . [/s]

Jagoon:
[s]

Why do you islamist like lying like this Muslims dis not exist until 600 years after christ so his followers could never have been muslims. It was your narcizist mohamed that came to change the story when allah(satan) sent a demon to posses him in a cave. Jesus is the son of God and there is nothing your miserable allah can do about it.[/s]

[b] Being a Muslim means Submitting to the Will of Allah. Previous Prophets did this (Peace be upon them), and it's for this reason that they are Muslims.

Q3:84Say:
"We believe in Allah, and in what has been revealed to us and what was revealed to Abraham, Isma'il, Isaac, Jacob, and the Tribes, and in (the Books) given to Moses, Jesus, and the prophets, from their Lord: We make no distinction between one and another among them (Prophets), and to Allah do we bow our will (in Islam).’'

Q2:285
We make no distinction (they say) between one and another of His messengers."

On the authority of the Quran, Muslims believe in all the previous Prophets (PBUT). We also believe that Allah sent them with scriptures as a warning to different groups, eg Injeel, Torah. However, these scriptures no longer exist in their original versions. The bible is a mere concoction of later times, which only contains a shadow of its original self a few times!

In conclusion, there's no contradiction in what Demmzy15 said compared with the Quran. Infact, both sides are contained in the Quran and they're NOT contradictory. Read on...

Your claim:

Q6:14
"Say: Shall I choose for a protecting friend other than Allah, the Originator of the heavens and the earth, Who feedeth and is never fed? Say: I am ordered to be the first to surrender [aslama] (unto Him). And be not thou (O Muhammad) of the idolaters"

AND

Q6:161-163
"Say, verily my Lord hath directed me into a right way, a true religion, the sect of Abraham the orthodox; and he was no idolater. Say, verily my prayers, and my worship, and my life, and my death are dedicated unto God, the Lord of all creatures: He hath no companion. This have I been commanded: I am the first Moslem (Wa 'Ana 'Awwalu Al-Muslimin)"

Contradict these verses:

Q3:52
"When Jesus found Unbelief on their part He said: "Who will be My helpers to (the work of) Allah?" Said the disciples: "We are Allah's helpers: We believe in Allah, and do thou bear witness that we are Muslims"

AND

Q3:67
"Ibrahim was not a Jew nor a Christian but he was (an) upright (man), a Muslim (musliman), and he was not one of the polytheists"

Your argument is pretty much that some Quranic verses say Muhammad is the first Muslim while there are other passages showing that there are Muslims before Muhammad. Is this a contradiction? No. You must understand what Muhammad meant and in what context.

Now when The Quran says:

Say: I (Muhammed) am ordered to be the first to surrender [aslama] (unto Him). And be not thou (O Muhammad) of the idolaters, OR, This have I been commanded: I am the first Moslem (Wa 'Ana 'Awwalu Al-Muslimin); what this basically and simply means is that [size=16pt] Muhammad is commanded to be the first Muslim AMONG HIS PEOPLE. [/size]. So it does NOT contradict the other verses, Muhammad is not the first Muslim on the planet, it just means the first Muslim among his people.

Note what this verse also say:

Q6:14
"Say: Shall I choose for a protecting friend other than Allah, the Originator of the heavens and the earth, Who feedeth and is never fed? Say: I am ordered to be the first to surrender [aslama] (unto Him). And be not thou (O Muhammad) of the idolaters"

It tells Muhammad to be not of the idolaters, who were the idolaters? The idolaters were the Quraysh, they were Muhammad's people, so hence it is crystal clear when it is said for Muhammad to be the first Muslim it just basically means among his people.
[/b]

3 Likes 1 Share

Religion / Re: ISIS Forces Girls To Recite Qur'an While Being Raped by 9jaforlife: 10:25pm On Jun 13, 2015
Empiree:
What the heck!. Never came across this before. WoooooW, in the "holy book" smh. This is really por.n. I see. Those Hollywood por.nstars replicate the BIBLE and wannabe Nollywood hip pop se.x addicts got different styles from Bible as well. Bernard Shaw was correct when he said Bible is dangerous and should be taken away from reach of children. Children should not be reading this stuff

This is really comical. I'm sure ifean/parisbookaddict probably never came across this. Or she saw it and that's why she's addicted talking about it

I emboldened the correct situation.

There's no cure for Ifeann aka parisbookaddict. She got the sickness from what is supposed to be a cure!!

2 Likes

Religion / Re: ISIS Forces Girls To Recite Qur'an While Being Raped by 9jaforlife: 9:45pm On Jun 13, 2015
Empiree:
What's your noise all about? hun?. I would prefer someone marry "underage" girl (depends on how you define it) than father having sex with his own daughter and fathered children from her at the same time, as it's currently done in the western world aka christian nations and no law bare such practices. Also it's common knowledge that Rabbis sleep around with boys, commonly practiced western world and Israel. So it's high time you shut up for good on this topic. Alaafin Oyo's youngest wife is said to be 16-17 according to naijagists website. Go and question him why he did what he did and see if you scot-free.

1] http://naijagists.com/alaafin-of-oyo-wives-arrive-abuja-for-son-prince-akeem-adeyemi-inauguration/

2] http://naijagists.com/alaafin-of-oyo-his-oyinbo-naija-wives-rock-aso-ebi-in-abuja-photos/

3] http://naijagists.com/alaafin-of-oyo-wife-spotted-in-aso-rock-abuja-to-meet-president-jonathan/

4] http://naijagists.com/photos-alaafin-of-oyo-lamidi-adeyemi-wives-storm-baptist-church-for-pa-akinyemis-thanksgiving/

Here is a christian man married 10 yr old girl. he claim it's justified according to Bible.
http://www.loonwatch.com/2010/07/man-married-10-year-old-and-said-it-was-biblically-justified/
Man Married 10 Year Old and said it was Biblically Justified

You need to get a life. Start think ing about something positive rather wasting your time on irrelevancies. Everything oin your brain appears to be se.x se.x se.x and ra.pe ra.pe ra.pe.

[b] Please don't blame Evilgelist Ifeann aka parisbookaddict...

It's not really her fault; her buyboo is so full of hardcore p*orn. embarassed

Genesis 19:33-35
"33That night they got their father to drink wine, and the older daughter went in and had s*ex with him. He was not aware of it when she lay down or when she got up.
34The next day the older daughter said to the younger, “Last night I slept with my father. Let’s get him to drink wine again tonight, and you go in and have s*ex with him so we can preserve our family line through our father.” 35So they got their father to drink wine that night also, and the younger daughter went in and had s*ex with him. Again he was not aware of it when she lay down or when she got up"

Ezekiel 23:20-21
"20There she lusted after her lovers, whose [size=14pt] genitals (p*enis) were like those of donkeys and whose emission (s*perm) was like that of horses. [/size] 21So you longed for the lewdness of your youth, when in Egypt your [size=14pt] bosom was caressed and your young breasts fondled" [/size]

Very disgusting! How in heaven's name could a 'holy' book take time to describe private parts

With a copy of the buyboo, no one needs p*orn cheesy cheesy [/b]

3 Likes 1 Share

Religion / Re: ISIS Forces Girls To Recite Qur'an While Being Raped by 9jaforlife: 12:36pm On Jun 13, 2015
plainbibletruth:
[s]
Are you serious about all these?
Muslims never started Any war? Really?
How was Islam chiefly propagated or do you want to re-write history?

No spoils of war for personal gain?
And Mohammed could take some for himself?

No pillage or plunder?

[b]Maybe you live in Mars! [/b [/s]
Islam for Muslims / Re: Is ISIS Sharing Of War Booty Islamic? ? by 9jaforlife: 1:23am On Jun 13, 2015

Thankfully, this is a recycled topic. I'm decently permitted to re-cycle my previous comment too.

Enjoy cool

parisbookaddict:

But the isis are devout Muslims following mohammeds teaching on sex slavery as contained in the quran and hadiths buyboo

Egs

Sahih Muslim 8:29: “IT IS PERMISSIBLE TO HAVE SEXUAL INTERCOURSE WITH A CAPTIVE WOMAN AFTER SHE IS PURIFIED (OF MENSES OR DELIVERY) IN CASE SHE HAS A HUSBAND, HER MARRIAGE IS ABROGATED AFTER SHE BECOMES CAPTIVE.”

Sahih Muslim 8:3432: “Abu Sa'id al-Khudri (may Allah be pleased with him) reported that at the Battle of Hunain Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) sent an army to Autas and encountered the enemy and fought with them. Having overcome them and taken them captives, the Companions of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) seemed to refrain from having intercourse with captive women because of their husbands being polytheists. Then Allah, Most High, sent down regarding that:" And women already married, except those whom your right hands possess (verse 4:24)" (i.e., they were lawful for them when their 'Idda period came to an end).”

Qur'an (4:24)-"And all married women (are forbidden unto you) save those (captives) whom your right hands possess." Even sex with married slaves is permissible.

This fraudster again angry

Let me just stick with the Quran, since it overrides any hadith.

Ifeann aka parisbookaddict aka shameless liar, these verses were revealed as a guidance to Muslims about WHOM THEY CAN AND CANNOT M-A-R-R-Y!!!

You have mutilated the verse above. The original version (including the preceding verse) reads...

[b] Q4:23-24

23"Prohibited to you (For marriage) are:- Your mothers, daughters, sisters; father's sisters, Mother's sisters; brother's daughters, sister's daughters; foster-mothers (Who gave you suck), foster-sisters; your wives' mothers; your step-daughters under your guardianship, born of your wives to whom ye have gone in,- no prohibition if ye have not gone in;- (Those who have been) wives of your sons proceeding from your loins; and two sisters in wedlock at one and the same time, except for what is past; for Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful"

24"And all married women (are forbidden unto you) save those (captives) whom your right hands possess. It is a decree of Allah for you. Lawful unto you are all beyond those mentioned, [size=20pt] so that ye seek them with your wealth in honest wedlock, not debauchery. [/size] And those of whom ye seek content (by marrying them), give unto them their portions as a duty. And there is no sin for you in what ye do by mutual agreement after the duty (hath been done). Lo! Allah is ever Knower, Wise.
[/b]

Qur'an (8:69)-"But (now) enjoy what ye took in war, lawful and good" A reference to war booty, of which slaves were a part

This verse was neither permitting the Prophet (PBUH) nor the warriors to sleep with female captives. Consider another verse of this same Surah...

Q8:41
"And know that anything you obtain of war booty - then indeed, for Allah is one fifth of it and for the Messenger and for [his] near relatives and the orphans, the needy, and the [stranded] traveler, if you have believed in Allah and in that which We sent down to Our Servant on the day of criterion - the day when the two armies met. And Allah , over all things, is competent"

The underlined says "One-fifth of the booty belongs to Allah", meaning that a fifth should be set aside for the propagation of Islam.

Other categories that should be awarded a fifth include the orphans and the stranded/traveller. How could this mean women and sex

Qur'an (33:50)-"O Prophet! We have made lawful to thee thy wives to whom thou hast paid their dowers; and those (slaves) whom thy right hand possesses out of the prisoners of war whom Allah has assigned to thee"

Another fraudulent twisting of Quran message. Read the complete verse below...

Q33:50
"O Prophet! Lo! We have made lawful unto thee thy wives unto whom thou hast paid their dowries, and those whom thy right hand possesseth of those whom Allah hath given thee as spoils of war, and the daughters of thine uncle on the father's side and the daughters of thine aunts on the father's side, and the daughters of thine uncle on the mother's side and the daughters of thine aunts on the mother's side who emigrated with thee, and a believing woman if she give herself unto the Prophet [size=18pt] and the Prophet desire to ask her in marriage [/size] - a privilege for thee only, not for the (rest of) believers - We are Aware of that which We enjoined upon them concerning their wives and those whom their right hands possess - that thou mayst be free from blame, for Allah is ever Forgiving, Merciful"

Note that Allah is describing the category from which the Prophet (PBUH) could marry, and NOT permitting him to have sex with the female captives as the Op claims.

In Q33:52, Allah continues...

[size=18pt] "It is not lawful for thee (to marry more) women after this, [/size] nor to change them for (other) wives, even though their beauty attract thee, except any thy right hand should possess (as handmaidens): and Allah doth watch over all things"

This simply means "THIS IS YOUR BOUNDARY, YOU CAN'T MARRY OUTSIDE THESE CATEGORIES".

Qur'an (23:5-6)-"..who abstain from sex, except with those joined to them in the marriage bond, or (the captives) whom their right hands possess..." This verse permits the slave-owner to have sex with his slaves.

This lie (underlined) has been cleared above in Q4:24. If Allah required the Prophet (PBUH) to marry a slave (in order to have sex with her), there is NO WAY He would grant that privilege to the rest of Muslims.

Now, let's pay homage to the buyboo, which gives clear-cut messages about having sex with female captives, WITHOUT ANY instruction of marriage.

Isaiah 13:15-18 "Anyone who is captured will be run through with a sword.  [size=18pt] Their little children will be dashed to death right before their eyes.  Their homes will be sacked and their wives raped by the attacking hordes. [/size] For I will stir up the Medes against Babylon, and no amount of silver or gold will buy them off.  The attacking armies will shoot down the young people with arrows.  They will have no mercy on helpless babies and will show no compassion for the children"

Numbers 31: 15-18
15“Have you allowed all the women to live?” he asked them. 16“They were the ones who followed Balaam’s advice and enticed the Israelites to be unfaithful to the Lord in the Peor incident, so that a plague struck the Lord’s people. [size=18pt] 17Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, 18but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man"  [/size]

[size=14pt] Ifeann aka parisbookaddict, your sickness is incurable angry [/size]

6 Likes 3 Shares

Religion / Re: ISIS Forces Girls To Recite Qur'an While Being Raped by 9jaforlife: 12:57am On Jun 13, 2015
true2god:
Do you actually say that 20% of mohammed's war booty was meant for the propagation of Islam? You are actually right, going by the history of Islam. Aside from some part of the booty mohammed usually keep for himself, he sold some stolen items (what you muslims technically call war booty) and FULLY engage in slave trade and the collection of zakat and jizya.

The money made from these criminal legal activities (by mohammed) is usually invested in buying spears, horses and other war materials, to fight the 'infiidels' and collect another round of war booties. Mohammed must be a good business man for Allah

[size=14pt] You made my response easier with the bold part. Part of the money made was re-invested into purchasing arms for the defense of the Islamic nation. Your hypocrisy should not stop you from understanding that defense is a critical part of any organized nation. All organized religions of the world raised funding for, and spent money on defense

For your understanding of what is meant by Propagation of Islam, I'm re-posting this comment here...

Fighting is justified for legitimate self-defense to aid Muslims. It's also permitted after a violation in the terms of a treaty, but should be stopped if these circumstances cease to exist.

Never forget that the Muslims never started ANY war.  All of the wars that the Muslims fought were wars of defense imposed upon them by the enemy:

"Fight in the cause of God those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for God loveth not transgressors" (Quran, 2:190)

FIGHTING LEGAL WAR IS DIFFERENT FROM PLUNDERING

When armies go to war, one side wins and the other looses certainly. The side that looses not only loose the battle but also their possessions. Their houses, armor, food, wealth etc.

The Muslims did not invade people intentionally to pillage their towns and villages and to take the booty. They fought legal wars. It is completely justifiable what they did.

Also, the Muslims did not fight and take the spoils of war for their own personal gain. They used it to help the needy and the poor and to establish a system. As a matter of fact, NO army in the world spent the spoils of war in such a generous and beautiful way as the Muslim armies did during the time of the Prophet (PBUH)

The Prophet (PBUH) ESTABLISHED and ENSURED that etiquettes of war were observed.

Among other restrictions (of NOT fighting women and children, etc), Muslims have been instructed by the Prophet not to pillage or plunder or destroy residential areas, nor harm the property of anyone not fighting. It has been narrated in the Hadith: "The Prophet has prohibited the Believers from loot and plunder" (Bukhari, AbuDawood).

Booty of war from the battleground is altogether different from plunders. It consists of the wealth, provisions and equipment captured from the camps of the combatant armies and may legitimately be appropriated.

HOW ALLAH'S ONE-FIFTH IS SPENT
State revenue is the most important tool for providing social security to a nation. A recorded example is during the Caliphate of ‘Umar ibn al-Khattab, the income of the treasury department was derived from: Zakah (religious obligation on a Muslim to pay 2½% from his/her wealth), ‘ushr (religious tax on agricultural land), Sadaqah (spending for the pleasure of Allah), jizyah (tax on the non-Muslims for providing security) and khums (the one-fifth of the spoils of war) were credited to the treasury for the use of the Muslims at large. 

The aim of the Islamic social security system is to fulfil every possible human need. These needs can broadly be classified into two categories: (1) Primary needs i.e., food, clothing, housing and necessary medical care, and (2) Secondary needs i.e., education, matrimony, old age benefits and social services etc.

Caliph 'Umar ibn al-Khattab used Social Security:

- To provide Food during serious drought or famines to the people according to the family size.

- For the poor and disabled

- To provide education to the children

- To finance marriages of the unmarried poor or needy persons.

- To grant old age benefits and in old age investment

- To give loans for economic activity

- For granting Interest-free loans

- To pay stipends to widows, married and unmarried women, young men and the immigrants.

These (among others) is what is meant by Propagation of Islam. The ONLY reason anyone will see any fault in this is H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-S-Y!!!

[/size]

In this modern age and time, mohammed will be serving a life sentence for all these criminal activities.

[size=14pt]

Isaiah 13:15-18   "Anyone who is captured will be run through with a sword.  Their little children will be dashed to death right before their eyes.  Their homes will be sacked and their wives raped by the attacking hordes. shocked For I will stir up the Medes against Babylon, and no amount of silver or gold will buy them off.  The attacking armies will shoot down the young people with arrows.  They will have no mercy on helpless babies and will show no compassion for the children"

Hosea 13:16
The people of Samaria must bear their guilt, because they have rebelled against their God. They will fall by the sword; their little ones will be dashed to the ground, their pregnant women ripped open." 

15“Have you allowed all the women to live?” he asked them. 16“They were the ones who followed Balaam’s advice and enticed the Israelites to be unfaithful to the Lord in the Peor incident, so that a plague struck the Lord’s people. 17Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, 18but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man" 

Tell me, in this modern age, what sentence will the criminals responsible for those inhumanity in the buyboo be doing undecided [/size]

1 Like

Islam for Muslims / Re: Is ISIS Sharing Of War Booty Islamic? ? by 9jaforlife: 12:07am On Jun 13, 2015
parisbookaddict:
[size=2pt] My conversions with a muslim today revealed something i haven't given much thought. ..the issue of war booty. ..

U need to undertsand something about war booty. ..

When mohammed defeated a tribe during his many wars , his victorious men looted food stuffs, clothes, gold etc after the battle from the dying or dead men, the injured, the exhausted old women, the raped women, the young kids who were later sold into slavery as well as their mothers who became sex slaves for the muslim warriors..

[/size] The Muslim 9jaf.orlife proudly declared that one fifth of the loot went to Mohammed Allah specially for the propagation of Islam (see pic below for his comment).. [size=2pt]

Here is a little narrative on the details of war booty as contained in the hadiths

-Anfal 8:41:

And know that whatever of war-booty that you may gain, verily one-fifth (1/5th) of it is assigned to Allâh, and to the Messenger, and to the near relatives [of the Messenger (Muhammad SAW)], (and also) the orphans, Al-Masâkin (the poor) and the wayfarer, if you have believed in Allâh and in that which We sent down to Our slave (Muhammad SAW) on the Day of criterion (between right and wrong), the Day when the two forces met (the battle of Badr) - And Allâh is Able to do all things.

Al-Ahzab 33:27:

And He caused you to inherit their lands, and their houses, and their riches, and a land which you had not trodden (before). And Allâh is Able to do all things.

Qur'an (4:24)-"And all married women (are forbidden unto you) save those (captives) whom your right hands possess." Even sex with married slaves is permissible.

Qur'an (8:69)-"But (now) enjoy what ye took in war, lawful and good" A reference to war booty, of which slaves were a part

Qur'an (33:50)-"O Prophet! We have made lawful to thee thy wives to whom thou hast paid their dowers; and those (slaves) whom thy right hand possesses out of the prisoners of war whom Allah has assigned to thee"

Book #34, Hadith #432:

Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri: that while he was sitting with Allah's Apostle he said, "O Allah's Apostle! We get female captives as our share of Booty, and we are interested in their prices, what is your opinion about coitus interrupt us?" The Prophet said, "Do you really do that? It is better for you not to do it. No soul that which Allah has destined to exist, but will surely come into existence.
Book #38, Hadith #503:

Narrated Marwan bin Al-Hakam and Al-Miswar bin Makhrama: When the delegates of the tribe of Hawazin after embracing Islam, came to Allah's Apostle, he got up. They appealed to him to return their properties and their captives. Allah's Apostle said to them, "The most beloved statement to me is the true one. So, you have the option of restoring your properties or your captives, for I have delayed distributing them." The narrator added, Allah's Apostle c had been waiting for them for more than ten days on his return from Taif. When they realized that Allah's Apostle would return to them only one of two things, they said, "We choose our captives." So, Allah's Apostle got up in the gathering of the Muslims, praised Allah as He deserved, and said, "Then after! These brethren of yours have come to you with repentance and I see it proper to return their captives to them. So, whoever amongst you likes to do that as a favor, then he can do it, and whoever of you wants to stick to his share till we pay him from the very first Booty which Allah will give us then he can do so." The people replied, "We agree to give up our shares willingly as a favor for Allah's Apostle." Then Allah's Apostle said, "We don't know who amongst you has agreed and who hasn't. Go back and your chiefs may tell us your opinion." So, all of them returned and their chiefs discussed the matter with them and then they (i.e. their chiefs) came to Allah's Apostle to tell him that they (i.e. the people) had given up their shares gladly and willingly.

Book #52, Hadith #286:

Narrated Salama bin Al-Akwa: "An infidel spy came to the Prophet while he was on a journey. The spy sat with the companions of the Prophet and started talking and then went away. The Prophet said (to his companions), 'Chase and kill him.' So, I killed him." The Prophet then gave him the belongings of the killed spy (in addition to his share of the war Booty).

Book #52, Hadith #301:

Narrated Anas: The Prophet performed 'Umra, setting out from Al-Jarana where he distributed the war Booty of Hunain.
Book #53, Hadith #325:

Narrated 'Aisha: (mother of the believers) After the death of Allah 's Apostle Fatima the daughter of Allah's Apostle asked Abu Bakr As-Siddiq to give her, her share of inheritance from what Allah's Apostle had left of the Fai (i.e. Booty gained without fighting) which Allah had given him. Abu Bakr said to her, "Allah's Apostle said, 'Our property will not be inherited, whatever we (i.e. prophets) leave is Sadaqa (to be used for charity)." Fatima, the daughter of Allah's Apostle got angry and stopped speaking to Abu Bakr, and continued assuming that attitude till she died. Fatima remained alive for six months after the death of Allah's Apostle. She used to ask Abu Bakr for her share from the property of Allah's Apostle which he left at Khaibar, and Fadak, and his property at Medina (devoted for charity). Abu Bakr refused to give her that property and said, "I will not leave anything Allah's Apostle used to do, because I am afraid that if I left something from the Prophet's tradition, then I would go astray." (Later on) Umar gave the Prophet's property (of Sadaqa) at Medina to 'Ali and 'Abbas, but he withheld the properties of Khaibar and Fadak in his custody and said, "These two properties are the Sadaqa which Allah's Apostle used to use for his expenditures and urgent needs. Now their management is to be entrusted to the ruler." (Az-Zuhrl said, "They have been managed in this way till today."wink

Book #53, Hadith #359:

Narrated Ibn 'Umar: 'Uthman did not join the Badr battle because he was married to one of the daughters of Allah's Apostle and she was ill. So, the Prophet said to him. "You will get a reward and a share (from the war Booty) similar to the reward and the share of one who has taken part in the Badr battle."

Book #59, Hadith #53:

Narrated Ibn 'Umar: On the day of Khaibar, Allah's Apostle divided (the war Booty of Khaibar) with the ratio of two shares for the horse and one-share for the foot soldier. (The sub-narrator, Nafi' explained this, saying, "If a man had a horse, he was given three shares and if he had no horse, then he was given one share."wink

Book #59, Hadith #625:

Narrated 'Abdullah: When it was the day of Hunain, Prophet favored some people over some others (in the distribution of the booty). He gave Al-Aqra' one-hundred camels and gave Uyaina the same, and also gave other people (of Quraish). A man said, "Allah's Pleasure was not the aim, in this distribution." I said, "I will inform the Prophet (about your statement)." The Prophet said, "May Allah bestow Mercy on Moses, for he was troubled more this but he remained patient."

Why is war booty so important to jihadist Muslims and is it right that it is used to spread islam as practised by mohammed just like how ISIS is doing..[/size]
[size=14pt]
Ifeann aka parisbookaddict aka the evilgelist, how market?? You be mumu. The one-fifth meant for propagation of Islam is Allah's. Na so you dey fail exam angry

I will disregard those verses that you've twisted and recycled for a thousand times. You have been exposed already.

Concerning the bold part of your senseless post, even though I know that my comment cannot do anything to alleviate your hypocrisy, I'd still post for the purpose of readers who know nothing about your psychopathic behavior. Let them not be deceived.

Fighting is justified for legitimate self-defense to aid Muslims. It's also permitted after a violation in the terms of a treaty, but should be stopped if these circumstances cease to exist.

Never forget that the Muslims never started ANY war.  All of the wars that the Muslims fought were wars of defense imposed upon them by the enemy:

"Fight in the cause of God those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for God loveth not transgressors" (Quran, 2:190)

FIGHTING LEGAL WAR IS DIFFERENT FROM PLUNDERING

When armies go to war, one side wins and the other looses certainly. The side that looses not only loose the battle but also their possessions. Their houses, armor, food, wealth etc.

The Muslims did not invade people intentionally to pillage their towns and villages and to take the booty. They fought legal wars. It is completely justifiable what they did.

Also, the Muslims did not fight and take the spoils of war for their own personal gain. They used it to help the needy and the poor and to establish a system. As a matter of fact, NO army in the world spent the spoils of war in such a generous and beautiful way as the Muslim armies did during the time of the Prophet (PBUH)

The Prophet (PBUH) ESTABLISHED and ENSURED that etiquettes of war were observed.

Among other restrictions (of NOT fighting women and children, etc), Muslims have been instructed by the Prophet not to pillage or plunder or destroy residential areas, nor harm the property of anyone not fighting. It has been narrated in the Hadith: "The Prophet has prohibited the Believers from loot and plunder" (Bukhari, AbuDawood).

Booty of war from the battleground is altogether different from plunders. It consists of the wealth, provisions and equipment captured from the camps of the combatant armies and may legitimately be appropriated.

HOW ALLAH'S ONE-FIFTH IS SPENT
State revenue is the most important tool for providing social security to a nation. A recorded example is during the Caliphate of ‘Umar ibn al-Khattab, the income of the treasury department was derived from: Zakah (religious obligation on a Muslim to pay 2½% from his/her wealth), ‘ushr (religious tax on agricultural land), Sadaqah (spending for the pleasure of Allah), jizyah (tax on the non-Muslims for providing security) and khums (the one-fifth of the spoils of war) were credited to the treasury for the use of the Muslims at large. 

The aim of the Islamic social security system is to fulfil every possible human need. These needs can broadly be classified into two categories: (1) Primary needs i.e., food, clothing, housing and necessary medical care, and (2) Secondary needs i.e., education, matrimony, old age benefits and social services etc.

Caliph 'Umar ibn al-Khattab used Social Security:

- To provide Food during serious drought or famines to the people according to the family size.

- For the poor and disabled

- To provide education to the children

- To finance marriages of the unmarried poor or needy persons.

- To grant old age benefits and in old age investment

- To give loans for economic activity

- For granting Interest-free loans

- To pay stipends to widows, married and unmarried women, young men and the immigrants.

These (among others) is what is meant by Propagation of Islam. The ONLY reason anyone will see any fault in this is H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-S-Y!!!

How is this similar to the barbaric practices of ISIS

By the way, wars were fought in christian history too. Can you even tell us how the spoils were expended undecided

My bad.... the Christian warriors "dashed little babies on the rocks, r*aped wives in front of their husbands" and "killed every woman that had slept with a man and saved every virgin for themselves grin

Even ISIS Commander will be proud to attain this level embarassed

Just try and get a life. Rather than come here to post rubbish in the name of evilgelism!!

#LyingForJesus [/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Religion / Re: ISIS Forces Girls To Recite Qur'an While Being Raped by 9jaforlife: 8:15pm On Jun 12, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Mr muslim your foul mouthed comment won't hide the fact that your lie was exposed and i floored you. ..

War booty to propagate a islam.
Women spoils of war for muslim men to sleep with even if they are already married.

Smh for u ..

Ifeann aka parisbookaddict aka hypocrite, that hole in your face is 'specially designed' to lie. Whatever nonsense you spew doesn't make any difference cool

1 Like

Religion / Re: Has Anyone Seen God Face-to-face? by 9jaforlife: 6:39pm On Jun 12, 2015
truthman2012:

Huum!!

How much of islam do you know?

Definitely, much more than the lies you've been fed cool

Muhammad claimed he saw Allah, who reduced your salat to 5 from 50 per day. Isn't it?

I swear by the star
when it goes
down.Your
companion does not
err, nor does he go
astray; Nor does he
speak out of desire.
It is naught but
revelation that is
revealed, The Lord
of Mighty Power has
taught him, The
Lord of Strength; so
he attained
completion, And he
is in the highest
part of the horizon.
Then he drew near,
then he bowed. So
he was the measure
of two bows or
closer still. And He
revealed to His
servant what He
revealed. The heart
was not untrue in
(making him see)
what he saw. WHAT! DO YOU THEN DISPUTE WITH HIM AS TO WHAT HE SAW?
And
certainly he SAW HIM
in another
descent, At the
farthest lote-tree;
Near which is the
garden, the place to
be resorted to.
When that which
covers covered the
lote-tree; The eye
did not turn aside,
nor did it exceed
the limit. [size=16pt] Certainly
he saw of the
greatest signs of his
Lord.
[/size]
Qur'an 53:1-18

Therefore Muhammad must have contradicted corroborated the quran for seeing your Allah who it says no vision can grasp.

The bold part of your post above, Q53:18 sums it all. He (PBUH) did NOT see Allah FACE TO FACE

2 Likes

Religion / Re: ISIS Forces Girls To Recite Qur'an While Being Raped by 9jaforlife: 5:14pm On Jun 12, 2015
parisbookaddict:
[s] [size=4pt]
Yeah mohammed had to clarify things after sleeping with his adopted sons wife. .

Are u daft...it clearly says u can not sleep with married women (which i agree with) except those your right hand possess (which is evil). Mohammed the fraud is saying have no sex with married women except if they are your captives/slaves then u are not obligated to not sleep with them. ..isnt this clear mr muslim..sex with captives is okay with mohammed aka islamic allah
]You are not even ashamed to admit that war booty is used to propagate Islam. ..and 1/5th belongs to Allah. When u say Allah it means mohammed after all what is Allah doing with material things and proceeds from caravan robbery.

Y.azach rilw.anye001 tola9.ja empir.ee abuam.am yourm.ain mathem.atical mro.lai, ypeac.e, ayinb.a7, do u agree with 9jaf.orlife who says war booty is okay to use and propagate Islam as contained in the quran. .. Goods stolen from old women, raped mothers whom your right hand possess, murdered men , enslaved children , caravan robberies used to propagate "the religion of peace".. laughable. .

U forget to say that the jihadists were also awarded trophy sex slaves their right hand possessed..women were also considered spoils of war according to the evil one mohammed. .

How do u now explain the details contained in sahih muslim about taking women as captives (war booty) same thing isis is doing

Sahih Muslim 8:29: “IT IS PERMISSIBLE TO HAVE SEXUAL INTERCOURSE WITH A CAPTIVE WOMAN AFTER SHE IS PURIFIED (OF MENSES OR DELIVERY) IN CASE SHE HAS A HUSBAND, HER MARRIAGE IS ABROGATED AFTER SHE BECOMES CAPTIVE.”

Sahih Muslim 8:3432: “Abu Sa'id al-Khudri (may Allah be pleased with him) reported that at the Battle of Hunain Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) sent an army to Autas and encountered the enemy and fought with them. Having overcome them and taken them captives, the Companions of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) seemed to refrain from having intercourse with captive women because of their husbands being polytheists. Then Allah, Most High, sent down regarding that:" And women already married, except those whom your right hands possess (verse 4:24)" (i.e., they were lawful for them when their 'Idda period came to an end).”

Prove it mr muslim lair using al taqiyyah for Mohamed. .

Mr. Muslim i have caught u again... see how this passage contradicts you. .. Here Mohamed clearly says women whom your right hand possess are spoils of war / war booty whoch u denied earlier. ..

So u marry the captives as handmaidens( a euphemism for slave)..it's that what your own version of the quran says

Please clarify all this without lies and stop distracting with old testament verses ur lift off pro islamic websites propagating Islam with war booty. .

what i find very disturbing about Islam is islamic Allah's obsession with sex and mohammeds sex life.. he seemed to make it a priority that mohammed is sexually satisfied to do islamic work [/s] [/size]

[size=14pt]
I said it earlier, Ifeann aka parisbookaddict, your sickness has no cure! angry

I didn't post those verses for your sake. Your heart is sealed with evil and no amount of good reasoning can save your diseased soul from doom. Whoevever has eyes will see that your lies have been bursted, that's ALL I care about wink

As for spending a fifth of war booty in the way of Allah:

1) It has exposed your LIE- ie, making it seem as if the verse was talking about women.

2) Wars naturally come with spoils. Setting aside a part of lawful earnings to spend in the way of Allah is part of Islam, this one is no exception.

Islam regards captives and ENCOURAGED marriage to them for the purpose of giving them a chance of freedom and good life. I'm sure you were blind to this part of my comment...

Q4:24...
24"And all married women (are forbidden unto you) save those (captives) whom your right hands possess. It is a decree of Allah for you. Lawful unto you are all beyond those mentioned, so that ye seek them with your wealth in honest wedlock, not debauchery. And those of whom ye seek content (by marrying them), give unto them their portions as a duty. And there is no sin for you in what ye do by mutual agreement after the duty (hath been done). Lo! Allah is ever Knower, Wise"

Ifeann aka parisbookaddict, why MUST you think that it's all about sex and r*ape??

Here's why: This is what your buyboo has taught you all your miserable life

Even though you ignored it, I will remind you again...

Their little children will be dashed to death right before their eyes. Their homes will be sacked and their wives raped by the attacking hordes. Isiah 13:16

17Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, 18but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man" Numbers 31: 17-18

Such dehumanizing buyboo verses above are the reason why it's unfathomable for you to see Allah granting respect to captives to the extent that He (Allah) could give rules concerning them in lawful union/marriage. It just had to look like sex/r*ape to you!!! undecided

[/size]

1 Like

Religion / Re: ISIS Forces Girls To Recite Qur'an While Being Raped by 9jaforlife: 3:22am On Jun 12, 2015
parisbookaddict:

But the isis are devout Muslims following mohammeds teaching on sex slavery as contained in the quran and hadiths buyboo

Egs

This fraudster again angry

Let me just stick with the Quran, since it overrides any hadith.

Ifeann aka parisbookaddict aka shameless liar, these verses were revealed as a guidance to Muslims about WHOM THEY CAN AND CANNOT M-A-R-R-Y!!!

You have mutilated the verse above. The original version (including the preceding verse) reads...

[b] Q4:23-24

23"Prohibited to you (For marriage) are:- Your mothers, daughters, sisters; father's sisters, Mother's sisters; brother's daughters, sister's daughters; foster-mothers (Who gave you suck), foster-sisters; your wives' mothers; your step-daughters under your guardianship, born of your wives to whom ye have gone in,- no prohibition if ye have not gone in;- (Those who have been) wives of your sons proceeding from your loins; and two sisters in wedlock at one and the same time, except for what is past; for Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful"

24"And all married women (are forbidden unto you) save those (captives) whom your right hands possess. It is a decree of Allah for you. Lawful unto you are all beyond those mentioned, [size=20pt] so that ye seek them with your wealth in honest wedlock, not debauchery. [/size] And those of whom ye seek content (by marrying them), give unto them their portions as a duty. And there is no sin for you in what ye do by mutual agreement after the duty (hath been done). Lo! Allah is ever Knower, Wise.
[/b]

This verse was neither permitting the Prophet (PBUH) nor the warriors to sleep with female captives. Consider another verse of this same Surah...

Q8:41
"And know that anything you obtain of war booty - then indeed, for Allah is one fifth of it and for the Messenger and for [his] near relatives and the orphans, the needy, and the [stranded] traveler, if you have believed in Allah and in that which We sent down to Our Servant on the day of criterion - the day when the two armies met. And Allah , over all things, is competent"

The underlined says "One-fifth of the booty belongs to Allah", meaning that a fifth should be set aside for the propagation of Islam.

Other categories that should be awarded a fifth include the orphans and the stranded/traveller. How could this mean women and sex

Another fraudulent twisting of Quran message. Read the complete verse below...

Q33:50
"O Prophet! Lo! We have made lawful unto thee thy wives unto whom thou hast paid their dowries, and those whom thy right hand possesseth of those whom Allah hath given thee as spoils of war, and the daughters of thine uncle on the father's side and the daughters of thine aunts on the father's side, and the daughters of thine uncle on the mother's side and the daughters of thine aunts on the mother's side who emigrated with thee, and a believing woman if she give herself unto the Prophet [size=18pt] and the Prophet desire to ask her in marriage [/size] - a privilege for thee only, not for the (rest of) believers - We are Aware of that which We enjoined upon them concerning their wives and those whom their right hands possess - that thou mayst be free from blame, for Allah is ever Forgiving, Merciful"

Note that Allah is describing the category from which the Prophet (PBUH) could marry, and NOT permitting him to have sex with the female captives as the Op claims.

In Q33:52, Allah continues...

[size=18pt] "It is not lawful for thee (to marry more) women after this, [/size] nor to change them for (other) wives, even though their beauty attract thee, except any thy right hand should possess (as handmaidens): and Allah doth watch over all things"

This simply means "THIS IS YOUR BOUNDARY, YOU CAN'T MARRY OUTSIDE THESE CATEGORIES".

Qur'an (23:5-6)-"..who abstain from sex, except with those joined to them in the marriage bond, or (the captives) whom their right hands possess..." This verse permits the slave-owner to have sex with his slaves.

This lie (underlined) has been cleared above in Q4:24. If Allah required the Prophet (PBUH) to marry a slave (in order to have sex with her), there is NO WAY He would grant that privilege to the rest of Muslims.

Now, let's pay homage to the buyboo, which gives clear-cut messages about having sex with female captives, WITHOUT ANY instruction of marriage.

Isaiah 13:15-18 "Anyone who is captured will be run through with a sword.  [size=18pt] Their little children will be dashed to death right before their eyes.  Their homes will be sacked and their wives raped by the attacking hordes. [/size] For I will stir up the Medes against Babylon, and no amount of silver or gold will buy them off.  The attacking armies will shoot down the young people with arrows.  They will have no mercy on helpless babies and will show no compassion for the children"

15“Have you allowed all the women to live?” he asked them. 16“They were the ones who followed Balaam’s advice and enticed the Israelites to be unfaithful to the Lord in the Peor incident, so that a plague struck the Lord’s people. [size=18pt] 17Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, 18but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man"  [/size]

[size=14pt] Ifeann aka parisbookaddict, your sickness is incurable angry [/size]

3 Likes

Religion / Re: ISIS Forces Girls To Recite Qur'an While Being Raped by 9jaforlife: 2:13am On Jun 12, 2015
Empiree:
And we have not forgot this too. There isn't any difference btw this and idf. They have sticking resemblance in their behavior. I know op supports idf fanatics too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZUIU3Z-_68

Exactly! I'm sure she has a 'good reason' why this one is justifiable. It only becomes wrong when the perpetrators are so called 'Muslims' sad

2 Likes

Islam for Muslims / Re: Punishment For Adultery In Islam Is Not Stoning To Death by 9jaforlife: 10:04pm On Jun 11, 2015
Empiree:
that's what he thought. we had that discussion with him before

Lobatan!!

All these 'Muslims' that think they're smarter than God, and they can do better than the Prophet (PBUH)... Na wah o! lipsrsealed
Islam for Muslims / Re: Punishment For Adultery In Islam Is Not Stoning To Death by 9jaforlife: 7:54pm On Jun 11, 2015
usermane:
[size=1pt] I have chosen not to revisit this topic because from a just, rational and Quranic perspective, it goes beyond saying that stoning adulterers is unjustifiable.

One wonders how stoning to death can be halved for married slave women(Qur'an 4 25) or doubled for wives of Muhammad(Qur'an 33:30) if indeed it is the Islamic penalty for adultery.

[/size] Beg your pardon! A deviant sect whose ideology is fragile and easy to counter is the one you belong. [size=1pt] The one which bar non-Muslims from Mecca and Medina and yet endorse 'Jihad'(military aggression) against these non-Muslims outside the 'Islamic state', the one which stone adulterers but yet condones keeping concubines, [/size] (the one which) hinder menstruating women from the path(Salat & Fasting) of God. [size=1pt] A deviant sect that slanders the Prophet of pedophilia and war crimes whilst paying whilst false allegiance or respect for him is the one you belong.

See, as long as you keep trading the Qur'an for traditions of men(Hadith Books);

I "ll always be one step, three steps, seven steps ahead of you. And just when you think you are catching up, boom! That 's when i "ll be right behind you. And in no time you ''ll be exactly where i want you to be. So come close, get over me, because the closer you think you are; the less you are actually seeing. I "ll always be the smartest guy in the room.

SALAAM! [/size]

Are menstruating women supposed to perform salat and engage in fasting?? ??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 29 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 204
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.