Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

9jaforlife's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jaforlife's Profile / 9jaforlife's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 29 pages)

Islam for Muslims / Re: Disease Of the Soul: Anger (Ghadhab) by 9jaforlife: 7:31pm On Apr 26, 2015
Abuamam and AlBaqir, both of you should please stop this... You're beginning to take this farther than necessary- you may end up doing the exact opposite of what this thread is meant to teach us.

Even if you have disagreements, your common grounds are waaaay bigger- you both share the kalimah for God's sakes!! If the ummah becomes antagonistic towards one another because of little differences, it gives way to those who are fighting to spread evil.

Q8:46
"And obey Allah and His messenger, [size=16pt] and dispute not one with another [/size] lest ye falter and your strength depart from you; but be steadfast! Lo! Allah is with the steadfast"

Q8:73
"The Unbelievers are protectors, one of another: [size=16pt] Unless ye do this, (protect each other), [/size] there would be tumult and oppression on earth, and great mischief"

May Allah guide us.

1 Like 1 Share

Religion / Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by 9jaforlife: 6:45pm On Apr 26, 2015
iliyande:

Is it me that have access to the Bible and read it everyday or you that you is left in the hand of malams that whatever he teaches you is alhamdulila.?

First of all, 'Alhamdulillah' means 'Praise be to God/Allah'. So, stop fussing over any Muslim giving praise to his Creator- it's instructed in ALL circumstances!

Secondly, it's christians who require an intermediary between themselves and their 'god'. That's why your lives depend heavily on your pastors

Finally, reading the bible everyday does NOT necessarily guarantee understanding the content. But I can't really blame you, that book is too full of confusion to make any sense.

Did you know there are so many versions? Gay bible (aka Queen James Version), kid bible, etc

So, what do you have to say about the picture I was commenting about? Which analysed that the bible contains faaaar more violent words and faaaar less kindness than the Quran?? Isn't that what you should be addressing

3 Likes 2 Shares

Religion / Re: Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible by 9jaforlife: 4:52pm On Apr 26, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

impose? you no see Prophet Muhammad inside original bible? .. you think islam is violence? definitely you know nothing about your fake Bible.. .. tell me where Jesus said he's not a prophet.... where in quran do you see violence preaching? you know absolutely nothing about Bible and quran...

Brilliant analysis in the picture!! Most- if not all of those christians who make empty noise know little or nothing about the bible except the sugar coated verses that their fake pastors love to repeat over and over again!

2 Likes

Religion / Re: How Can We Recognise False Teachers? by 9jaforlife: 4:38pm On Apr 26, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

laughing.... these conspiracy theories again.. even though we have treated it so many times

Don't mind her! She has exhausted her tank of propaganda, no more new lies to spread. Hence she needs to recycle old ones over and over again!!

shahydbinaliyu:

laughing... ain't you got brains?.....

grin grin

You wrongly quoted me instead of the queen of confusion. Kindly edit.
Religion / Re: How Can We Recognise False Teachers? by 9jaforlife: 6:30pm On Apr 25, 2015
Ifeann:

I have been as honest dubious as I can as well as Trying my best not to misrepresent Islam and stating what the quran and hadiths say about Mohammed .

[s] [size=4pt] Can u be honest and answer these yes or No questions.

Did Mohammed sleep with a child, 9 year old
Aisha?YES/NO
Did he kill people?YES/NO
Did Mohammed command his followers to fight people based on their beliefs?YES/NO
Did he sleep with slaves?YES/NO
Did he command his followers to sleep with captives their right hand possess?YES/NO
Did Mohammed marry more wives than Islamic Allah permits Muslims?YES/NO
Did he perform any miracles?YES/NO
Did he contradict himself?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW
Did he permit the murder of his critics?YES/NO
Did herapewomen during after war, which he
called war booty?{I.e Slave-girls as sexual property}YES/NO
Did he permit Muslims to beat their wives? {Even if but lightly}YES/NO
Did he ask people to drink camel piss for good health?YES, HEALTHY/NO, HE DIDN'T
Did Mohammed say apostates should be killed?YES & I CONCUR / YES, BUT I DON'T CONCUR / NO, HE COULDN'T HAVE!

Waiting for ur HONEST answers. [/size] [/s]

[size=14pt] Yes. That's very true!! [/size]

Ifeann:

[s] [size=4pt] shahydbinaliyu u sincerely think u are correct but u have believed a lie.

I rather be with Christ in heaven witnessing the Glory of God , than with Mohammed drinking wine, eating dates and having sex with virgin houris in his imaginary paradise with his Islamic al.lah.

Please can u repost ur attempted rebuttal to the apostasy law. I sincerely want ur view on it ,tho, its expected to be esoteric. I haven't seen it. I quoted ur authentic sahih hadith, I would like to see who u quote.

Again u said the aramaic bible is the original, but for weeks u said it was the Greek translation. I let u to continue in ur ignorance because I wasn't ready to argue on such an elementary issue. What u don't know or refuse to acknowledge is that the original manuscripts are all available and they number in the tens of thousands and they all say the same thing "Jesus is Lord, Son of God".

You said

I guess u mean my views on Mohammed. Well I don't hate Mohammed but I detest his deeds and lies.

I often say amongst other things that Mohammed was a pagan sex addicted slave trader mass murderer illiterate Arab paedophile.
Was he a pagan. Yes, most likely.
For example;
1. Mohammed's Pagan father was called Abdullah, which means slave of Allah long before Mohammed started Islam.
2. The crescent moon and star is seen high above almost every mosque not to mention the moon god was allegedly one of the 360 gods of the kabba.
3. The muslim obsession with black clothes.
4. The Islamic black flag.
5. The kissing of the black stone done by Muslims which was started by Mohammed for no apparent reason.
6. The circling of the kabba.
7. Compulsory pilgrimage for Muslims which was done by pagans in mecca before Islam.
8. Bowing down and facing mecca when praying. Etc
9. Cultural Superstitions and unfounded hate for wall geckos, dogs(mans best friend), cats etc
All these are some of the red flags that indicate that there maybe more to Islam than meets the eye. These pagan practises are not seen in Judaism and Christianity which Mohammed claims are people of the book and says he is one of their "prophets". Could Islam be the worlds largest monotheistic pagan religion. Let's look at more evidence.
2.sex addict, yes certainly.
The quran and hadiths are filled with his relationships with his 11 - 13 wives, including sex with his sex slaves. It is everywhere in ur quran and hadiths.
3. slave trader.
Do I need to remind u of all the hadiths of him trading slaves including his exchange of 2 black slaves for one Arab slave ..etc
Here are some reminders for you from ur sources;
Bukhari (34:432)- Another account of females taken captive and raped with Muhammad's approval. In this case it is evident that the Muslims intend on selling the women after raping them because they are concerned about devaluing their price by impregnating them. Muhammad is asked also asked about Reproduction interruptus.
Bukhari (47.765)- A woman is rebuked by Muhammad for freeing a slave girl. The prophet tells her that she would have gotten a greater heavenly reward by giving her to a relative (as a slave).
Bukhari (34:351)- Muhammad sells a slave for money. He was thus a slave trader.
4. mass murderer:
ï won't go into details in this because u know the truth from ur hadiths.
Let me remind u of some quran verses.
Quran 8:39. "And fight with them until there is no more persecution and religion should be only for Allah; but if they desist, then surely Allah sees what they do."
Qur'an (9:29)-"Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."
Sura 9:5. "When the sacred months are over slay the idolaters wherever you find them. Arrest them, besiege them, and lie in ambush everywhere for them."
5. illiterate:
Muslims are the ones who tell me he was illiterate and he managed to recite the quran, this is in an effort to prove he was a prophet.
6. Arab:
Mohammed was an Arab or was he African.
7. Paedophile: yes he was, he married to Aisha and consummated the the marriage when she was nine years. Several Muslims say it was allowed in the Arab culture back then but I ask is it moral or right. ??
Look I don't even think Mohammed was an illiterate, I also think he was an intelligent man. I get offended when people call him names like silly or silly or any thing disparaging his intellect or not backed up by facts.
I also think Mohammed was brave and fearless. But these attributes do NOT make him a true prophet. Hilter, Stalin etc also had these attributes. [/size] [/s]

1 Like

Religion / Re: How Can We Recognise False Teachers? by 9jaforlife: 10:22am On Apr 25, 2015
Ifeann:

Did I deny I didn't know about the verse. Nope. I didn't. So what's ur point.

You NEVER understand any post that expose your folly, it's your favorite tactic!

This is his point (underlined)...

Empiree:
You see, when it comes to that Bible verse, it wasnt mistake. She simply did not know about it. She later read her Bible and realized it was there. And yes, if she had quoted a verse of Quran like that and I denied, oh my God, hell of "attaqiyah" would loose on NL. She's a pain in the neck.

I also said this myself...

If it was E.mpiree who wrongly claimed that a word from the Quran wasn't there, you'd have made a storm in a teacup, you'd have said it was an intentional lie!

Now, how hard is it to understand those SIMPLE SENTENCES Except you have a PhD in TWISTING AND DRIBBLING wink

1 Like

Religion / Re: How Can We Recognise False Teachers? by 9jaforlife: 10:09am On Apr 25, 2015
Ifeann:
[s]

Yes I used to point out grammatical errors, However, some people may not write correctly but they STILL DO make some sense, so I prefer to refrain.

However, I don't hesitate to point out the errors on those who don't construct their comments properly or use proper tenses as well as don't make sense. .
My very few spelling mistakes are very often because of the autocorrect errors from when I use my droid phone, I have pointed this out to u before.

You also said

This is very false. infact I have often told u Muslims to read your quran in 21th century English and not 7th century classical Arabic (which u recite). Many of u read the quran but don't know the verses in ur language. So I expect many Muslims not to know several verses I quote. Its not a big deal. [/s]

Dear sir,- or is it ma?

If you do really want to make headlines, try and be honest for once- just once! wink

Ifeann aka parisbookaddict aka male aka female, Minister for TWISTING AND LYING, how market?

1 Like

Religion / Re: How Can We Recognise False Teachers? by 9jaforlife: 5:10am On Apr 25, 2015
Empiree:
You see, when it comes to that Bible verse, it wasnt mistake. She simply did not know about it. She later read her Bible and realized it was there. And yes, if she had quoted a verse of Quran like that and I denied, oh my God, hell of "attaqiyah" would loose on NL. She's a pain in the neck.

Exactly!! If the reverse was the case, even NL itself would have known that it's about to explode. Lol

Imagine someone who claims that she has read all the contents of the Quran (bloody lie!), how come she's oblivious to her own bible contents

#CharityBeginsAbroad

1 Like

Islam for Muslims / Re: Disease Of the Soul: Anger (Ghadhab) by 9jaforlife: 5:00am On Apr 25, 2015
Helpful thread indeed. Anger comes easy sometimes but always difficult to fight. However, one can definitely work on it by drawing inspiration from words of God and hadiths such as this thread... May Allah assist us (Ameen)

JazakAllah Khairan @OP

1 Like

Religion / Re: How Can We Recognise False Teachers? by 9jaforlife: 4:39am On Apr 25, 2015
Empiree:
She's bogus but trying to be smart. Now she twisted that bible verse.

That's her ministry!

Twisting and Turning cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Religion / Re: How Can We Recognise False Teachers? by 9jaforlife: 4:34am On Apr 25, 2015
Ifeann:

Uda.tso accused me yesterday of what I didn't do, when he apologised I accepted, didnt make a fuss thereafter.

Empiree pointed out to me a verse I didn't know, I thanked him after checking and seeing the true message. Infact he is the first muslim to do this on nairaland.

here was my reply,

All Bull S*hit!!

Doesn't change a thing about my post.

- If it was E.mpiree who wrongly claimed that a word from the Quran wasn't there, you'd have made a storm in a teacup, you'd have said it was an intentional lie!

-You ALWAYS ridicule people for making the slightest mistake in their posts, while you make worse mistakes yourself. Only that when you do, you have a readymade excuse to defend yourself, but never consider that the same could apply to those you're judging undecided

- Empiree dealt with you cheesy

1 Like

Religion / Re: How Can We Recognise False Teachers? by 9jaforlife: 4:08am On Apr 25, 2015
[quote author=Empiree post=33043849][/quote]

Kai, you dealt with this girl (Ifeann aka parisbookaddict) today o! grin

In this comment that she posted...

Again u posted this below after the psalms, which may lead people to think such is contained in the bible.

Please next time post the quran verse immediately after ur quran's/Mohammeds byeboo's foul words and don't associate it intentional or not with a bible verse.

-Ifeann aka parisbookaddict

Can you imagine that she stated categorically above that the verse contained 'foul words' without knowing that it's from the bible cheesy. Ifeann, thank you for that HONEST conclusion; even though it was a mistake (you can't possibly be honest intentionally) wink

Now she's claiming that she's not perfect. If it happened the other way round, she would have littered NL with the claim that you lied purposely to slight her. Now she says she's not perfect- if only she had the conscience to treat others with the same leniency! This is the same person that commits grammatical blunders but never misses the chance to make jest of others when they err. She is a perfect definition of anti-christ, always doing the exact opposite of what Jesus preached!!!

1 Like

Religion / Re: Was Hitler A Christian? by 9jaforlife: 3:44am On Apr 25, 2015
EzioAuditore:

This "selective morality" charade of theirs is not fooling anyone. For instance, I was listening to this pastor ashimolowo bloke the other day, and he was telling his congregation that he went to an arab country where muslims where using something to block the return of Jesus, I was like WTF? Surely these people must know that we are even more anxious than them for the messiah to retur, but No! These guys were cheering for him, they ate every single piece of turd that came out of his mouth, I was dazed and baffled! Why can't they think for themselves? Why can't they really learn about other religions on their own? They rely on these so called men of god, and they in turn seize the opportunity to rape their brains with lies and madness. Its really sad.

So much for "Love Your Neighbour" commandment!!

1 Like

Islam for Muslims / Re: Finding Peace And Contentment: How Our Words Affect Our Hearts by 9jaforlife: 2:47am On Apr 25, 2015
udatso:
Jazakillahu khairan for sharing this with us. Actually on few occasions I have been guilty of this. May Allah make us firm in his worship and remembrance of his mercies and favours upon us.

Empiree 9jaforlife Abuamam albaqir lanrexlan Rilwayne001 tartar9 yourmain vedaxcool roypcain tola9ja

Exactly! Most people are guilty of this... May Allah increase us in gratitude towards His favours. Ameen.

JazakAllah khair Sister Kemi. Beautiful thread!

2 Likes 1 Share

Religion / Re: Was Hitler A Christian? by 9jaforlife: 1:44am On Apr 25, 2015
EzioAuditore:
GAME, SET, MATCH!!!

Hitler Was a Christian

The Holocaust was caused by Christian fundamentalism:

History is currently being distorted by the millions of Christians who lie to have us believe that the Holocaust was not a Christian deed. Through subterfuge and concealment, many of today’s Church leaders and faithful Christians have camouflaged the Christianity of Adolf Hitler and have attempted to mark him an atheist, a pagan cult worshipper, or a false Christian in order to place his misdeeds on those with out Jesus. However, from the earliest formation of the Nazi party and throughout the period of conquest and growth, Hitler expressed his Christian support to the German citizenry and soldiers. Those who would make Hitler an atheist should turn their eyes to history books before they address their pews and chat rooms.

Considering that Christianity has thus far been incapable of producing an unbiased, educated follower which speaks the truth, (I haven’t encountered any) ..... So, in presenting this information I must break it into four parts: 1) Facts about Hitler and his involvement with the Church. 2) How the Church was the catalyst for anti- Semitism. 3) Facts concerning how the Nazi regime drilled these beliefs into Germanic society. 4) Quotes Hitler made which prove he had a disdain for atheism/occultism, upheld his Christian faith, and hated Jews due to his Christianity.

Hitler’s involvement with the Church:

a) Hitler was baptized as Roman Catholic during infancy in Austria.

b) As Hitler approached boyhood he attended a monastery school. (On his way to school young Adolf daily observed a stone arch which was carved with the monastery’s coat of arms bearing a swastika.)

c) Hitler was a communicant and an altar boy in the Catholic Church.

d) As a young man he was confirmed as a “soldier of Christ.” His most ardent goal at the time was to become a priest. Hitler writes of his love for the church and clergy: “I had excellent opportunity to intoxicate myself with the solemn splendor of the brilliant church festivals. As was only natural, the abbot seemed to me, as the village priest had once seemed to my father, the highest and most desirable ideal.” -Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf)

e) Hitler was NEVER excommunicated nor condemned by his church. Matter of fact the Church felt he was JUST and “avenging for God” in attacking the Jews for they deemed the Semites the killers of Jes
Hitler and the Popeg) Hitler worked CLOSELY with Pope Pius in converting Germanic society and supporting the church. The Church absorbed Nazi ideals and preached them as part of their sermons in turn Hitler placed Catholic teachings in public education. This photo depicts Hitler with Archbishop Cesare Orsenigo, the papal nuncio in Berlin. It was taken On April 20, 1939, when Orsenigo celebrated Hitler’s birthday. The celebrations were initiated by Pacelli (Pope Pius XII) and became a tradition.

Each April 20, Cardinal Bertram of Berlin was to send “warmest congratulations to the Fuhrer in the name of the bishops and the dioceses in Germany with “fervent prayers which the Catholics of Germany are sending to heaven on their altars.” (If you would like to know more about the secret dealings of Hitler and the Pope I recommend you get a book titled: Hitler’s Pope: The Secret History of Pius XII, by John Cornwell)

How Christianity was the catalyst of the Holocaust:

Hitler’s anti-Semitism grew out of his Christian education. Austria and Germany were majorly Christian during his time and they held the belief that Jews were an inferior status to Aryan Christians. The Christians blamed the Jews for the killing of Jesus. Jewish hatred did not actually spring from Hitler, it came from the preaching of Catholic priests and Protestant ministers throughout Germany for hundreds of years. The Protestant leader, Martin Luther, himself, held a livid hatred for Jews and their Jewish religion. In his book, “On the Jews and their Lies,” Luther set the standard for Jewish hatred in Protestant Germany up until World War 2. Hitler expressed a great admiration for Martin Luther constantly quoting his works and beliefs.

Here Hitler uses the Bible and his Christianity in order to attack the Jews and uphold his anti-Semitism:

[size=14] "My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. [/size]

"Christianity could not content itself with building up its own altar; it was absolutely forced to undertake the destruction of the heathen altars. Only from this fanatical intolerance could its apodictic faith take form; this intolerance is, in fact, its absolute presupposition." -Adolf Hitler Mein Kampf (It is quite obvious here that Hitler is referring to destructing the Judaism alters on which Christianity was founded.)

Christians are very good- or should I say dumb, at covering their tracks!

The fact that they love to judge others with so much partiality often makes them to shoot themselves in the leg, hence they need to forge a cosmetic-picture to suit the false perfect image by which they dubiously present themselves!

2 Likes

Religion / Re: Was Hitler A Christian? by 9jaforlife: 1:03am On Apr 25, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

You cannot use the same criteria for Muslims. To be a Muslim you are either born into it and or practise the Islamic tenets. What do the Islamic terrorists quote to back up their terrorism, the Bible? Hitler could not quote any biblical verse from Jesus or His disciples as an excuse for the holocaust.

Exactly my point.... Extreme Double Standards!!!

And YOUR OWN meaning of 'practicing Islamic tenets' is bombing innocent people

How do you live with this much bigotry and hatred?? This is a shameful shame, all thanks to this charade called Christianity
angry

2 Likes 3 Shares

Religion / Re: Was Hitler A Christian? by 9jaforlife: 7:07pm On Apr 23, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

A true Christian will follow the footstep of the founder of Christianity (Jesus Christ). A true Muslim will follow in the footstep of the founder of Islam (Muhammad). One brings peace while the other brings death. A tree is known by the fruits it produces. An orange tree cannot produce raw cashew seeds and vice versa.

1 Like

Religion / Re: Was Hitler A Christian? by 9jaforlife: 7:03pm On Apr 23, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Saying that one is a Christian does not make one a Christian.

But you christians always insist that those terrorists are Muslims as long as they regard themselves as Muslims. Extreme Double Standard

OLAADEGBU:

A true Christian will follow the footstep of the founder of Christianity (Jesus Christ). A true Muslim will follow in the footstep of the founder of Islam (Muhammad). One brings peace while the other brings death. A tree is known by the fruits it produces. An orange tree cannot produce raw cashew seeds and vice versa.

Your opinion speaks a great deal about the type of person you are... This conclusion isn't only unwitty and crass but outrightly hateful

1 Like 2 Shares

Religion / Re: Was Hitler A Christian? by 9jaforlife: 6:34pm On Apr 23, 2015
Ifeann:

Lol.. Do u think I plan on discussing Islam on nairaland indefinitely.? Of course not. Once I feel I have shared enough information with enough people I will turn to something else. Mind u, I have been on nairaland for several years with a different account. I have many other interests and one is distracting me at the moment.

Exactly what Udasto said... YOU WILL ALSO EXPIRE and be forgotten. Islam will continue to wax stronger, just like it has done for 14 whooping centuries wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Islam for Muslims / Re: Learning Forum Or Bashing Forum by 9jaforlife: 11:40pm On Apr 22, 2015
udatso:

Well said

Thank you bro!
Islam for Muslims / Re: Learning Forum Or Bashing Forum by 9jaforlife: 1:07pm On Apr 22, 2015
whyfy:
I thought this forum was created for learning but all I see is insult trading between my muslim brothers and the christian counterparts...
Christians here, Islam is all about believe and faith, if you feel you don't believe the message then ask questions or leave.
And for my muslim brothers, where did all the educational thread go? We need more knowledge and less in-fighting..

Salam.

I'm pretty sure you'd have a clearer picture of what goes on in NL if you become regular in this section. Experience they say is the best teacher...

Things you'd soon find out include

#The Christians are NOT interested in any knowledge sharing. All they want is to spread the false believe that they hold towards Islam

#With the way they throw insults during discussion, it is difficult not to match their extreme rudeness. Some of them go as far as insulting others' parents.

#They annoyingly recycle old lies about Islam and post them over and over and over again, even after such lies have been refuted thoroughly

#There are many, many educative posts on Islam, many of these posts have refuted their ill claims but all they always do is refer to such posts as lies.

I hope you'll have a first-hand experience and subsequently conclude on your own. All the best!!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Religion / Re: Islamists In Libya Execute 16 Christians Who Refused To Convert To Islam by 9jaforlife: 1:44am On Apr 22, 2015
true2god:
It is an funny that anyone that speaks against some verses in the quran, which motivate muslims to murder and oppress non-muslims, is labelled a rascist (tho islam is not a race), islamophobe or anti-islam. Have you asked yourself why we dont have christophobia, hindophobia, bhudophobia, judeophobia etc, but only islamophobia. That shows that something is really wrong with Islam as a religion.

When some verses (quran 9:5, quran 5:51, quran 9:29-30) in the quran specifically called for hatred of Jews and christians, it is a call for concern. An incidentally pious muslims are religiously carrying out this instruction by allahh which had led to loss of lives.

Muslims should accept the fact that quran is essentially an anti-jewish and anti-christian book based on hatred, opprresion and prejudice. If muslims accuse christians of being Islamophobic, the quran itself is judeophobic and christianophobic.

Quran is a book of hate, instructions for violence, injustice and oppression.

Just like the bible is anti-unbelievers book.

Every religion is established based on the flaws of the existing one(s). When christianity came, it fought against what it deemed as the evil of the society in those times. Those people may not be named Jew or Christians, but the laws categorized them as unbelievers and dealt with them with extreme brutality that cannot even be compared with Islam's wars. I won't take up much space on this thread with the long list of bible-endorsed brutality but I'd paste these two for your reminder...

"They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death whether small or great, whether man or woman" (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

"Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel" (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)

Yes... Bore me with the 'Old Testament' national anthem all you want, but you can't erase the fact that christianity was formed on the basis of these very brutality!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Religion / Re: Catholics Are Not Christians!! Get It Clear!!!!!!! Reasons Inside. by 9jaforlife: 1:49am On Apr 20, 2015
Ifeann:

Lol and yet u keep responding to my comments.

Abuamam the difference between u and the likes of 9ja4life, empiree is that u know that the quran is vile but u keep trying to rationalize it. U and tartar9 know far more about the terror of Mohammed than these other nairaland muslim yet u embrace it only because the fraud says he met an entity in a dark cave with zero withnesses.

Ifeann aka parisbookaddict, you're fond of referring to me as 9ja4life... WRONG

My moniker is [size=16pt] 9jaforlife [/size]

Cc Mezie01 vooks basilico and true2god (you have all used this wrong moniker before)
Religion / Re: If Islam For Muslims Does Not Want Non-muslims Commenting On The Threads There by 9jaforlife: 9:27pm On Apr 19, 2015
mmsen:

It's Sunday you clown.

Thank you for your mature, reasoned responses.

I get it now.... Because today is Sunday, you decide to post irrelevant talks since you lack better things to do with your time.

Thank yourself first, for your decent, friendly and respectful responses cool

NB
I have given up on you already, now that you have made your idleness clear. I don't have the luxury of useless time like you!!
Religion / Re: If Islam For Muslims Does Not Want Non-muslims Commenting On The Threads There by 9jaforlife: 9:26pm On Apr 19, 2015
Religion / Re: If Islam For Muslims Does Not Want Non-muslims Commenting On The Threads There by 9jaforlife: 9:00pm On Apr 19, 2015
mmsen:

[s] The point of the thread to discuss a lack of equity and fairness, principles that matter to all human beings but seem to evade you. [/s]

Joblessness is a disease!!
Religion / Re: If Islam For Muslims Does Not Want Non-muslims Commenting On The Threads There by 9jaforlife: 5:43pm On Apr 19, 2015
mmsen:

Another christian who NEVER sees anything good in others.

That statement is prejudicial.

I am not a Christian.

[size=14pt] Is this the point of your thread?? [/size]

You seem to fight other people's battle so well- far more than the concerned people care about!!

NB: Prejudice is believing something without basing it on reason. That I assumed you were a christian because 99% of attacks on NL Muslims come from christians is GOOD reason.
Religion / Re: If Islam For Muslims Does Not Want Non-muslims Commenting On The Threads There by 9jaforlife: 2:00pm On Apr 19, 2015
mmsen:

I'm not a Christian. You would know that if you were not blinded by silly prejudice.

I usually leave the Muslims alone, I figure there are enough people attacking them but this issue does not reflect well on them at all.

There's nothing prejudicial about this. In your post, you also agree that many attacks are directed at Muslims, which over 90% come from christians!

The only silly action here is overflogging an issue that you think does not 'reflect well' on Muslims- even though Muslims are outrightly in disagreement with you!!!
Religion / Re: If Islam For Muslims Does Not Want Non-muslims Commenting On The Threads There by 9jaforlife: 12:51pm On Apr 19, 2015
mmsen:

You guys sound like the girl who walks around with a skirt that exposes her groin, buttocks and mammaries but wonders why people are looking at her.

Your inability to see reason is astounding - if you do not want the attention keep your topics away from the front page. Most people won't bother you if you do that - those that do should be banned, permanently.

You sound like colanut- which gets eaten up because of other people's affairs.

Do you read every single thread on FP? Is it impossible for you to skip Islamic topics on FP- which happens to constitute a veeery low fraction by occurrence on FP?

The fact that you're so pained that you can't comment means you would be one person who would gladly desecrate that section if you were granted free entry!! It's very obvious by the fact that you compare Muslims to a girl who walks n*aked in your post. Another christian who NEVER sees anything good in others... The m.ods took that action solely because of people like YOU!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 29 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.