Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,230 members, 7,846,084 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

9japple's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9japple's Profile / 9japple's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 15 pages)

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 6:39am On Dec 14, 2021
Timekeeper:

The TA people will not show their face...... Them don run..... Later dem go dey give us rubbish analysis.

We have told them.. Btceeeee is the TA FA Ema of everything........
Please my face is still here, I run to no where. Even when I was ill, I still made coin requests. The "rubbish analysis" always prepared people who could read for dips....warned of bull traps, mentioned that every price move must be discounted/reversed, but ppl reading were only reading 'price up'.....
Always told ppl to take some profit, with which they could DCA, also talked of a period where you do nothing.....
Also talked of a set of Order Blocks still obeyed till today.....if it's below the 48k OB, we are sandwiched between that and the 42k OB. All of this were covered either in the analysis done here or some in our sessions. 20 video sessions and counting for the November 2021 set.
We yarned about the 4 stages of market behavior and said, try to find out which stage you are in and trade what is applicable to it. I gave them a percentage of portfolio with which to buy anything that will give them peace of mind be it pump, dump , dip or mudslide.....those that applied have no issues.
My final analogy: the exam period analogy..... During exam period you don't expect the teachers/lecturers to start holding sessions with you again or you go and ask questions....they will tell you to refer to your notes. Those who followed in class have no issues right now, unless they didn't follow.
We are just half-way into the course, yet to handle risk mgt, by the time we treat that and apply it, not one of them will have any issue trading be it forex, crypto, derivatives and stocks. Risk Management helps you manage your emotions and removes any impulsive action during loss (which is a normal aspect of trading, but ppl wish it away). You must be prepared to suffer losses if you want to hammer....With knowledge applied, those losses are only minor or less than your gains, while ppl who just buy low and sell high are REKT.
Rubbish analysis, rubbish analysis....fine fine fine.....If it works for me, I am cool.
I even remember always telling guys to blend the analysis with tokenomics and btc movement before making a decision....so they didn't heed?
In crypto btc "corrects" T A movement and then leaves it to continue it's course

In forex, same thing: US dollar/govt/oil/war/pandemic corrects whatever T.A has done and then leaves T.A to do its stuff....
So lack of knowledge is like a wind gust that has blown off aunty's skirt...and now guys are ogling......
For last recital, I told ppl, decide what amount you want to dance with, use .....% of it only and .......% of your portfolio should be in stables at ALL times... Those in my sessions have those figures and I screenshot my portfolio at one time to show how it is done.
If ppl in the group use dips for honest self-appraisal and restrategizing, you should not blame them for that. It is also a good part of the process.
So guys let no one look down on you if you are using this period to re-draft and re-set and re-engage....if the world is a small place, you can only imagine how small some ppl's minds are.....
Peace out.

Coin requests, I am much stronger now, so keep them coming.....also not compulsory

15 Likes

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 10:27am On Dec 11, 2021
htdot:

How do you guys calculate inflation.. Your inflation rate doesnt meet the theory or the reality... purewater from 10n to 20na 100%.
Holndia yorghurt from 450 to 1000 naira.. thats 110%
Tomatos paste from 50na to 100 naira thats is 100%
Oil from 50 per satchet to 100 thats is 100%.
Maggi from 5 naira to 10 naira, 100%.
Why do they like deceiving the masses that inflation is just 20% while in reality it is more than 90%... Tell me, how do you arrive at 20%?
You are very very correct chief,
I am using the official figure quoted, which you have seen to be incorrect. Pure water of 20% inflation ought to be 12naira...but since there is no coins or intermediate note, they just round up to 20naira, thereby cheating the masses...but its a multiplier effect because as you increase like that, I too increase my own charges irrationally so plate of indomie, I will just raise it from 150 to 250....even your dollar rate, we have different values across banks, cbn and the streets...so it is all caused by the corruption sir

8 Likes 1 Share

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 9:40am On Dec 11, 2021
iLegendd:
Choose one and always remember it. This is a crypto psychology test.

You bought a coin with $2,000 and it went up by 20%, but you greedily refused to take profit because someone told you it'll go higher or your TA told you it'll moon even more, so you left it as you anxiously await the rocket.

Here are two options and I want you to choose the one that'll hurt you more.

A. Five hours or days later, the coin went to -65% when BTC sneezed and keeps going lower while you're still in position. You're confused and can't even summon courage to leave the trade again.

B. When it was at 20% profit, you impatiently took all your money out, but 5 hours or 5 days later, you saw the coin at +297% profit and it keeps moving even higher — but you're out of position.

Between these two options, if you're the one in question, which one will hurt you more?

Click LIKE for option A
Click SHARE for option B

If you're also kind enough, you can share your reason(s) why it will hurt you more. (Optional).

THANKS for this, this is a more intellectual and interesting activity than ppl insulting themselves.
Option A will pain me more, because unrealized profit is unrealized profit. It will pain me that I didnt take some profit. Because the way I take my profit is not to close all the trade, but leave some running... so if I had taken some profit and it dips madly, I will take solace in the few cash I had closed. If after I closed some and it pumps to 279%, I will manage the few left that pumped. There can be no argument against TP. (EVERYTHING IN THE PHYSICAL UNIVERSE HAS ITS ALTERNATE, EQUAL AND OPPOSITE... BLACK AND WHITE, GOOD AND BAD, YOU NEED DARKNESS TO APPRECIATE LIGHT, HUNGER/FOOD, SICKNESS/HEALTH. you can not trade or invest without depositing some money, so also the cycle is never complete until you withdraw.... first law of thermodynamics... energy is a zero sum, accountants call it balance sheet, we the chemical engineers call it material balance, doctors with blood call it closed circulation, computer technologists call it a closed loop.....all saying the same thing: if you deposit, you owe the universe to withdraw...) know this and you will have peace in all you buy/sell
Some ppl here are the only source to their wallets, family members and wives either do not have interest in trading or do not have your seed phrase so if anything happens to you and you are a whale....the money is lost forever, we will just see one token where one account has been holding 90% since 1970 even after the coin has out-pumped btc....
So in all you do, take profit. Life is too short to be hoping on 2023 profit. Wait for 2023 profit but take some now to reward yourself and convince yourself that your method works...
Conversely that serious dip of option A can pump 7 years later, if it is not a shitcoin or Pump and dump project....
Option A for me every time. I dont need Openheavens to teach me this.

MBA disappeared, so in a worst-case scenario crypto can just go kaput and EVERYBODY has ALL his funds trapped. Even FOREX too....
So a bird in hand....
Eh ehn...
Some ppl here promise God 10% monthly, yet they do not want to be satisfied with 20%!!! Nigeria's inflation rate is 18- 20% p.a
so if crypto gives you 30% you will be very comfortable against inflation...
The 100naira toothpaste is now 120, but crypto has grown your cash to 130....you can still buy your toothpaste at 120 and still have change.
If you keep it in a bank, your 100 becomes 94naira, so you approach same bank to borrow 26naira to buy same toothpaste...and you pay back 30%.... Do you see why we continue impoverished, unless you are into corruption or try to earn above the inflation rate?
So always take profit or you will lose it to inflation...
Option A always

27 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 4:40pm On Dec 10, 2021
nonut:

The people who took profit are not lost. They're currently buying the dip as it comes. Those "helping" us with TA are not here because there's nothing to do, except buy the dip, sit around and wait.
Whichever way the market goes, if you got fresh funds to inject in the market
, you have little or no worries.
Exactly...
Guys, for those interested...go back to all the 40 something tokens I analyzed, when price dips to any of the green dotted lines in any of the tokens, you can then decide to enter with DCA.
More tokens can be requested if not already in the list. My students have the document containing all the analyses for easy cross-checking

Purely optional and apply all the equations for REKT I have given before

6 Likes

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 10:25pm On Dec 09, 2021
9japple:

Chief, it's not just about buying the dip...it is buying smartly...(buying at our "bus stops" from the bus analogy tutorial)
Open heavens has just talked bout the risk mgt part that ppl always leave out....else ppl will buy with everything and nothing come out...I hope we still have that our 32k btc buy order? If he click.. we exchange wallet addresses....I give you some from mine and you give me some from yours...lol
Sorry, I meant 42k not 32k...32k is for dumb, pessimistic money.....

1 Like

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 10:02pm On Dec 09, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:

U no get joy grin grin, who need T.A now, lol just buy the DIP
Chief, it's not just about buying the dip...it is buying smartly...(buying at our "bus stops" from the bus analogy tutorial)
Open heavens has just talked bout the risk mgt part that ppl always leave out....else ppl will buy with everything and nothing come out...I hope we still have that our 32k btc buy order? If he click.. we exchange wallet addresses....I give you some from mine and you give me some from yours...lol
Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 8:59pm On Dec 09, 2021
kintus:

Nothing is guaranteed in either stock or Crypto.

Market makers will always find a way to lure investors into making the wrong decisions.

Right now, the direction of the market is still unclear.

Isn't it a surprise to you that those helping us here with TA haven't showed up lately?

Everyone is lost at this point.

Please I am still here, just ill since yesterday... hopefully analysis will begin tomorrow
So keep your coin requests coming
Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 12:36am On Dec 09, 2021
Kealmin:
Lots of dudes don't know shit about crypto here they only come here to drop trash without proper research if u are a newbie be careful what u read here so that u don't blow ur account in few months there are lot of people sharing bad news here bcux that's how their mind work. I have ardently studied few people here like Openheaven, Ibime and Jedisco those two guys knows their Onions, they don't speak everyday and they don't claim to know all, but wen they drop analysis majority of their bangs is always on point. If u are a newbie here follow dose three carefully
My guy, you are wrong... those guys know more than their onions... it's the entire ingredients they got on tabs....follow them and your risk is minimized. Thanks for this

12 Likes 1 Share

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 11:53pm On Dec 07, 2021
Kemistri4:
Hi guys,

Pls is $150 a good entry for SOL?
A very good entry, I dare you to make your entries there or on any of the green dotted lines, come back here to bash me or thank me.
Enter with DCA to optimise your profits and risks.
take profits on the red dotted lines....
remember our equations for REKT
ALL subject to BTC waves...

3 Likes

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 3:09pm On Dec 07, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:
I just dropped weeks of research for y’all.

Aside the airdrops, I would be waiting to buy the tokens.

Imagine buying FTM at $0.05 or Sol at $3 in January.

These L2 tokens would present these opportunities next year and I hope you take them.

God bless you for this. I shall be keying in to these projects. Thanks.

2 Likes

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 1:48pm On Dec 06, 2021
Mazinewmoney:
9japple, ICP pls......

Thank you.
I have reviewed it before sir...

2 Likes

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 12:51pm On Dec 06, 2021
DaisyII:

I'm sorry I misinterpreted you though and sorry for my last response.
May tears/ death not haunt you or anything concerning you.
I take it back.

Have a blessed day!
awwwww!!!
I like reconciliations like this...soap opera folks be gushing now...That's life agree to disagree.
In the long run everyone wishes the other well....I hail you two

1 Like

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 11:17pm On Dec 05, 2021
DieRich5:
discount of price is rare na.... sometimes discount won't come in 2 months so u want people to wait undecided

Trading is buying at support ND sell at resistance but know when to buy the dip.

I'm not attacking u o, I miss alot cus I was waiting for the discount of the coin not knowing I should buy at the little dip

One of our issues is dat we want to make big profits in all trade
People who want to make life-changing money should not be reasoning two months....
We are not gambling, we are setting out with a strategy and solid plan for the near future or long-term...but if you are reasoning two months, I have no comments
As for waiting for discount, I have always said that if you cannot wait, enter with DCA... in that way you will not miss out....I missed out on SOL cos I was waiting for it to dip to 40, never did... I DCA at 190, it dipped to 132 and I bought again... later sold at 170 or so....
So wait for the price to discount, but if the deal is too juicy to wait, enter with DCA....both have their pros and cons... so You must benefit one way or the other.
Thanks sir
I have a DCA worksheet which calculates the minimum price to buy after using DCA in order to make profit.....so I never worry about missing out, it makes me concentrate only on entry and exit...

1 Like

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 4:24pm On Dec 05, 2021
9japple:

You bought "low" not at a discount....
buying low is a gamble, dumb money unless you want to DCA
buying discount is smart and you may enter without DCA

Once you understand that every order is "matched" then you will understand the importance of taking a part of your portfolio to get trained (go to trading school or get a mentor).
It's a cycle either you give it to a trainer or mentor or lose it to the market.... You may succeed without getting proper training but it is relying on luck. If I rely on luck to do something then I should never complain if it doesnt favor me....

Here is the maths: luck is 50:50.... 50%
In the school I went to, a score of 50 is a C.....
For ppl aiming for first class and two-one, a result filled with C will only give you a two-two....average, mediocre...settling for average can not get you into the top range of prospects in any endeavour... be it academics, business, life in general.....

So the extra knowledge you get before doing anything is what will make you excel... before you do any trade or skill or profession ppl go to school or get certification.... yet ppl want to engage in a 6trillion dollar activity (forex) or 2trillion (crypto) without training or guidance!!!

the next sentence will echo till I am long gone and buried: (The market will collect that training fee from you, but you will think it's experience you are gaining)

what I mean is you want to choose a favourable spot to park your car in a parking lot....
buying low means you just drive in and pack... "at the back" or "beside the tree" or "close to the exit"
That is not the best spot.
The best spot is gotten by getting a map of the parking lot and checking what services run through that space... you will then notice that the middle is under high tension, the back is where trailers pass, that corner is reserved for the chairman, this corner is on the route of the next gutter being dug.... then you can get a clear picture and pick your optimum spot...else you may be stranded when you want to move your car or get your vehicle damaged in your absence or your presentation inside the building will be interrupted by someone asking you to park somewhere else...

planning...
you can not plan effectively without vital, up-to-date information....T.A and F.A gives you the complete package
People with knowledge of T.A and F.A still make losses, not to talk of someone without it, let's differentiate between trading and gambling...

I say Ronaldo will score this afternoon withou checking whether he is even in the matchday squad---- gambling
I say btc has dipped to 29k hence it has a very high chance of climbing up since that is a key support zone and there is a rumour that Buhari and Biden will make it compulsory to pay taxes with bitcoin, then I buy......that is trading
Know the difference and know peace

Do not buy low do not sell high
get the full picture (with knowledge) and buy at discount, then sell at a premium
If you cannot determine whether it is at a discount or premium, do nothing (or use dca till you get the picture)
Rinse and repeat with patience and your money will grow with time

17 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 4:06pm On Dec 05, 2021
Codebite:
so what would have been a perfect entry for Shiba?? Cos I entered after waiting for weeks for it to dip from 0.00008 I den entererd at 0.00004? How's my entry wrong
You bought "low" not at a discount....
buying low is a gamble, dumb money unless you want to DCA
buying discount is smart and you may enter without DCA

Once you understand that every order is "matched" then you will understand the importance of taking a part of your portfolio to get trained (go to trading school or get a mentor).
It's a cycle either you give it to a trainer or mentor or lose it to the market.... You may succeed without getting proper training but it is relying on luck. If I rely on luck to do something then I should never complain if it doesnt favor me....

Here is the maths: luck is 50:50.... 50%
In the school I went to, a score of 50 is a C.....
For ppl aiming for first class and two-one, a result filled with C will only give you a two-two....average, mediocre...settling for average can not get you into the top range of prospects in any endeavour... be it academics, business, life in general.....

So the extra knowledge you get before doing anything is what will make you excel... before you do any trade or skill or profession ppl go to school or get certification.... yet ppl want to engage in a 6trillion dollar activity (forex) or 2trillion (crypto) without training or guidance!!!

the next sentence will echo till I am long gone and buried: (The market will collect that training fee from you, but you will think it's experience you are gaining)

8 Likes

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 8:49pm On Dec 04, 2021
Keep your coin requests coming

3 Likes

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 1:35pm On Dec 04, 2021
Chilliworm:
Keep more money for Sunday/Monday. Precisely around 4am -5am. More bloooood. Set your order 31K beeteecee(equivalent of your favorite coin) at Mexc exchange, hotbitttt, or any smaller exchange. Best buy.

This is the time to make money. Harden your heart. Eat only beans if no money. You can do this.

I jokingly set buy limit for btc at 30k.....now I realize it is possible cos it dipped to 28k on huobi.... if it was binance, I would have been carried along by now and in profit...
Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 1:05pm On Dec 04, 2021
Raph3177:

With this your write up u have no right to be demanding and analyzing chart for anyone to go and trade. It baffles me how they Keep requesting for the bullshit. U have no time but u are mostly analyzing your bullshit and demanding for more, guy u have time u are just a failed trader turned teacher I know your type. Stop with the fucking analysis it makes no sense considering u don’t even use them like wtf
Good traders do not enter every opportunity, the more opportunities I find from coin requests, the more options ppl can choose from- that's the key...spotting more opportunities, that's why i make coin requests-- and of course I enter some. I use those lessons too
It's ridiculous that a fast-food seller should eat all her food! or a boutique manager should wear all her stock... it is meant for customers, then they use their own products when they need, e.g when hungry or have a party.....
I am so enjoying answering you, it is helping me realize some trading facts..
I thank you for this...
Who says criticism is bad? For one thing it leads to honest self-assessment. By God's grace I am building a brand and you are there unknowingly fine-tuning my processes.
I said you should stop before, but please I take it back... Continue, I must see something to learn and improve on from your criticism.
Please continue. Your Award as Carriers Consulting Influencer of the Year is coming....you never know, it is December already, few can out-perform you in that category...for want of time

12 Likes

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 12:26pm On Dec 04, 2021
Raph3177:

U still have the audacity to draw and analyze another chart lmao u are a clown guy. All the bullshit u a analyze earlier and marked buy points all have blown far below your buy points how come u didn’t analyze to that extent. U are a clown and a jobless guy cos obviously drawing those chart is like an addiction to u and u obviously not complete without drawing them. I can see u do it to deceive student to pay money like u know what u dong and to make yourself happy. To add to this like I said earlier u don’t make money cos if u do u will have no time to start drawing and analyzing your rubbish for gullible pple. My advise to u in this dip take a loan and DCA into one solid coin and smile later.

my ppl that are using DCA are entering the green points in all the charts as they are being hit ...thank God you at least admit that those entries are being hit, so they will TP as price climbs up...
As for your fight, some guys were fixing a fight here some weeks back, go and join them for your fight-party... I am also a novelist, engineering researcher, web designer and scriptwriter in my leisure, so I am fully capable of handling you...any script you want... PM for links to my works online (I won't brag here)
you have my e-mail. You hit with irrational statements, I reply you with sodding facts..

by the way, Mr Raph, I am humbly waiting for your coin request: no shitcoins, no rant-coins too...lol! grin cheesy shocked

And stop this your one-ended fight before ppl will think it's the same person using different monikers... I no dey beef you, okay? contact me and let's see whether you can keep quarrelling after our meeting

22 Likes 1 Share

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 10:57am On Dec 04, 2021
FineDragon:

Boss drop contact let me join you
carriers.consulting@gmail.com

but it will be next batch cos the current batch is full
Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 10:27am On Dec 04, 2021
StrafordSTONES:

Well answered without raising dusts. I hope people who follow you understands this and follow accordingly
Thank you sir, there are many ppl like me, who don't need to trade but can still make money from the market without heartaches and fears of pumps and dips.
I also appreciate your posts here

2 Likes

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 10:11am On Dec 04, 2021
StrafordSTONES:

Read through your posts, one can discern that you do not really trade...I guess you chart for fun. But if I may, do you make these posts so that people can follow them and invest their monies?
I am not a trader, I am an opportunist... I keep money in stables ready for only a good opportunity.. eg I saw a post in a telegram group days back to buy beam, I did my analysis and decided it was a good call, bought it and sold next day 25% profit, smash and grab. The beam has since dipped by now
If I do not see an opportunity but interested, I simply buy at key levels and hodl. If the pattern does not play out, I simply hodl or exit at key levels....which always obey NO MATTER WHAT BTC IS DOING. I have shown it to my scholars in my sessions, too many times
So I do not trade but my money is in the market too, but risk management is what I brag about.
I do not trade because I don't have the time i feel it requires, so I only look for opportunities within the time I have, if it passes me, it passes me, I do not FOMO in unless I just want to....and you guessed correctly, it will be with small fractions that won't even pain me if it goes bad

I hope you understand now, I am not the regular guy who puts 70% of his dough in a project and waits for it to pump, it will pump yet he still will not TP...waiting for more

People should be content with making 10 to 15% of their portfolio (more than what banks give) and that is sufficient for me. I never have too much in the market that will pain me, if i have 200million in the market, i would only risk the part of that 200mill that will not hurt me, if it is only 20 naira I have, I risk only the fraction of that 20naira that will not hurt me....I do that and still make 10 -15% monthly, I can screenshot my binance profit/loss...so it is achievable without greed

10 Likes 1 Share

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 9:53am On Dec 04, 2021
46. DODO T.A
Price is compressing into that right angled triangle and as we have stated in our stages of market behaviour, after the consolidation comes the poof pooh poof ratatah....expansion, impulsive move up, FVG whatever you want to call it- breakout to the upside. Totally discounted price. Only waiting for the BTC storm to settle, then volume will likely come in. Until then, anybody entering is hodling for the consolidation period and any dips that may still come.
I do not predict dips, not even price.
It is like in school when we had some impulsive lecturers. They have 30marks to give in Continuous Assessment. Some will do one test, announce it on NTA and AIT, others will not announce, just come to class one (Fri)day (afternoon)and as they are discussing second law of thermodynamics: " this second law, reminds us of what we discussed last month, who can remind us the standard equations for heat transfer? (silence) So you guys have forgotten? okay bring out a sheet of paper, for 15 marks....." I laugh in Taiwanese if you had already traveled for the weekend or still stuck in traffic heading to class

We do not know when dips or pumps will occur, good strategy is not built around when, but that dips will occur. So we know that before graduating to next class, C.A and exam must happen, we do not know when... we just position to benefit (get a brilliant reading partner, update your notes, befriend the lecturer so you know the days he is travelling and wont make class) position to benefit from all sides of the market cos they will happen, dont hope only for pumps...plan too for dips and benefit when it comes or DO NOTHING.
Currently I am doing nothing...that's just my own case, yours may be different..in a few day's time I may decide to do something, for now I watch the reds and take it.

3 Likes

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 9:19am On Dec 04, 2021
seankafor:
oga you sabi vex person ahswear..

U no dey tire? undecided
Read the truth in those paragraphs, the time to make correct decisions is not now when you had already bought wrongly. WAIT for the next market cycle to correct your mistakes. Either you do that or you suffer it again.
If you do not want to take the advice just ignore the post (afterall I did not address it to you)
It is your money, grow it as you like or blow it all away. If my portfolio is safe and I am not complaining because I took steps that I took, it's either I am lucky or I was right. keep buying low and selling high, let me keep buying my discount and selling my premium.... It's your business sir.
Do not attack me for saying the truth. Just as I do not attack you when you post things I do not support. Ignore it or get me banned from the group. Very simple

Your case is not even that bad for you to be feeling so down, some ppl are worse off than you, at least you have common sense, meaning that your potential is bright.
Instead of you to bring drink, come and appease the gods, let's help you chart a proper way forward...and save you money and blood pressure in the long run.
But what do I know? The first forex tutorial I attended was 2006, so I know what I am saying, yet I am still learning and willing to try new things because nobody sabi am finish...come join me or come yab me, any one you choose, it's on you

18 Likes

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 8:54am On Dec 04, 2021
Rubby1:
Small dip unah go de para !!

Even me dip touch!! 300$ is on dip! Did i die or para?

Why some of unah can’t just take dip with joy or open hands? Small dip, para para. Vex everywhere!!

Dip is part of the market!!!

Even some people would be claiming dip no touch dem grin nah lie.. make unah no deceive unah self jare grin

NB: Binance p2p should behave ooi grin grin. What kind of stupid rate is that for goodness sake!
Lol opportunist folks like me will finally go and sell my usdt I bought at 536, in cool profit
Always have stable coins, selling off some to offset some of the dips now, then buy back later cheaper can recover some of your money....
Just thinking, not financial advice

4 Likes

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 6:53am On Dec 04, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:

Those who took profits will start accumulating

You warned them my "brister"
But they did not listen
Someone here keeps reminding us: unrealized gain is unrealized... something like that

5 Likes

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 6:50am On Dec 04, 2021
46. DODO LOADING...

Those following the principles are also hit by the dip, but theirs is a structured hit.... they know when/where to exit or re-enter, panic is less and impulsive, irrational moves that the dip was designed for will not come to them. If they bought patterns, they will see the patterns fail and exit, if they bought support zones, they will alight as the support returns, if they had TP along the way, some of those TP will fund the dip buying, of course they did not DCA with all of their portfolio, I gave a percentage with which to buy, that percentage is safe enough to sustain some dips...
They are also not surprised by dips...as a man works, he sleeps, gets pay and pays taxes...so price moves, pumps and corrects itself so your DCA took note of all this and you are not surprised..... it was in such a dip that I saw AVAX at 36 and took advantage...so look for opportunities
This is not the time to start doing the correct things
Too late, wait for the next cycle............... Wisdom is what again?

46. DODO LOADING

2 Likes

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 8:23pm On Dec 03, 2021
45. CELO Technical Analysis
A rounding top is forming on W1 so price can take off if we close appropriately at the brim. We treated rounding tops last week or so in our sessions (so we know what to do, re-visit our videos for reminders). Also, price is in the 61.8% Fib retracement zone...meaning that it may be sufficiently discounted for the bulls, also note that the 78.6% retracement level was rejected last week.. that may be telling us something, or could just be a bitcoin effect. Anyway, ATH is at 11usd lohun-lohun, good incentive? Your mine is as good as guess grin
If you are a pessimist then look at the M1 chart for a very strong bearish pattern....see that giant M? means price will flush down like what you would do at a lavatory, provided you didn't discover any snakes(lol)
The target for that double top or M is below 2usd!!! so those who trade futures and want to short... you know what to do.....

If you prefer a quiet life, you could just buy or set limits at the green lines and humbly collect your "openheavens manna" at the red light districts...
Whatever you do or don't do remember our REKT equation

4 Likes 1 Share

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 1:00pm On Dec 03, 2021
Hamzashaf99:

Celo
Dodo
45. CELO
46. DODO LOADING

2 Likes

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 12:36pm On Dec 03, 2021
44. LUNA Technical Analysis
Luna was riding the Andrew's Pitchfork on D1 for several days, broke below it and has recently regained it's track in the pitchfork. If you have your seatbelts, helmet, relevant permits to work and Vaccination cards, you might ride it.
But remember our preaching about buying blouses and tops... I would much rather buy a discounted bottom e.g 23-78% fib retracement, all-time-lows, support zones and others. Therefore the pitchfork dinner should just be a smash and grab, hit and run, one-night-stand etc. All of this meandering is just to tell us that LUNA is at ATH on M1....therefore it might discount a bit before continuing it's march (Dow theory). Or it might just waltz past every restriction we are imagining and prove to be one awesome FVG... whatever the case, the price must discount someday (I do not predict when), bull season or not. You won't want to be caught in the zip down......

SMART MONEY = TRADE - NFA + DYOR + DD - VILLAGE PPL + TRAINING + TP

HE THAT HAS LISTEN LET HIM EARS

PS: Note that all these analyses I do would have been more complete if I also did the tokenomics, use case, market cap and other fundamentals surrounding the coin--- but because of my time and busy schedule, it is not possible (or coin reviews would be very much delayed). That is why I simply focus on the T.A and expect you to check the fundamentals and tokenomics on your own (coinmarketcap; coingecko, cryptopanic, bscscan, etherscan and the links Ibime gave yesterday) That is the meaning of the DD due diligence I always insert in my standard equations. Enjoy your TP or your REKT

3 Likes

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 12:16pm On Dec 03, 2021
Blesser28:

Luna
Syscoin
44. LUNA LOADING.....

1 Like

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 9:47am On Dec 03, 2021
It's Friyay!!!
Coin requests please!!!
If I ignore your coin request, it's possibly because I didn't see it (busy person syndrome), it's a shitcoin, it's a newcoin or I don't know what to do with that chart, nobody knows it all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 15 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.