Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,071 members, 7,849,347 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:06 PM

9japple's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9japple's Profile / 9japple's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 15 pages)

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 11:10pm On Nov 02, 2021
ZEC
DOT
QTUM ....... LOADING......

9japple:
by the way any token for me to analyse? Now that I am a bit free?
Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 10:30pm On Nov 02, 2021
by the way any token for me to analyse? Now that I am a bit free?
9japple:
Some contacted me on the matter, now only one spot left and the door is shut..
So that the few can have my maximum time

high grade stuff...
Only one slot left....
Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 10:29pm On Nov 02, 2021
Some contacted me on the matter, now only one spot left and the door is shut..
So that the few can have my maximum time

high grade stuff...
Only one slot left....
wiliz:
I'm also interested Sir
Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 3:24pm On Nov 02, 2021
wiliz:
I'm also interested Sir
Okay sir, but come with your drink.
I drink Tron trc20, couple of guys contacted but don't want to offer drink. The market is there where they will offer more than that. It's 24hrs access that's why the drink is at a premium, so that only serious ppl will join....before my wife starts thinking I am playing away match (when you chat me at 2am about a fomo or dump etc)
Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 2:18pm On Nov 02, 2021
Dartilo:

Chairman I am interested,how do I contact you
Keen eyes sir,
Look below but not too below you will see whatsapp ...
Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 8:52am On Nov 02, 2021
masix11:
Guru in the house please I will need a mentor make I no go lost my small investment for trade

Contact me, if interested
Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 8:43am On Nov 02, 2021
ucybaby:

Pls is the slot still open?
Yes
Look down for WhatsApp

1 Like

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 7:26am On Nov 02, 2021
Codebite:
I just dey look everybody here, me done lose taya... I believe I go blow soon Sha, all the coins I'm holding are still in the dip like 50% dip. I done lose like 60% of my capital and gained like 10% of my capital.

Crypto not as rosy as people claim, some are just lucky that's all
If you do your analysis right and buy a discounted coin that can only go up, because there is no more space on the chart to go down to dip, is that luck? Or Sound technical nous? If you buy the top, there is enough space downward for your coin to dip and you become broke and topless....
Look Norwich Fc have a goal keeper, so also does Liverpool, but who are on top? Those with Salah, Klopp etc ...anybody can have money to buy/trade but those who do the right things make it, if you cannot decide the right things to do, gurus are in the room to guide you....

Some lose money to training fees and recover it from the market, while others lose money to the market... same market where ppl with guidance make profit from, so you are indirectly handing your money to the gurus...why not send it directly to Openheavens, Ibime and the other dons in the house...
As for me, I dey follow who know road

12 Likes

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 12:15am On Nov 02, 2021
Boss, you have made money naa.. leave am for small boys like us, enjoy your sleep...allow us hustle, we will tell you the scores in the morning grin grin grin
Ibime:

Bro when you make call like the Mana one, abeg tag me

3 Likes

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 10:56pm On Nov 01, 2021
HOT T.A
Hot has been trapped in that lower price channel since 19th May 2021 meaning if price reaches the top 0.014 short term hodlers can sell and wait for it to go down again to the bottom, as it is currently doing after reaching there last week. I would wait for this downward stroll to complete and enter at the green dotted line 0.008 or wherever it touches the lowest black line... That would be as discounted as price can get. I dare you to get a better/lower price than the shylock 78% retracement price is doing... (With BTC anything can happen)
Note: I do not take all the calls I give cos a good trader dares not enter every trade, only high probability trades with magnificent RRR. When you add the fact that I am not a day trader but an ogogoro laden hodler with a predilection for occasional scalping while 80% of my portfolio is in long term gigs and staking, you can imagine how few the number of trades I make are. But I did enter the MANA of this morning...I mean, that call was too good to be true, I perfectly sniped in, one-touch like Ronaldo, Berbatov, Inzaghi, Aghahowa and Hernandez would do and goal!!!

Remember our equations:

REKT = TRADE + NFA - DYOR - DD + FOMO + EMOTIONS
MOON = TRADE -NFA+ DYOR +DD -FOMO -EMOTIONS - GREED ................................eqn (4)

1 Like

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 9:45pm On Nov 01, 2021
That is quite incorrect sir...minimum to transfer bnb is 50usd
So if you want to transfer funds less than that, ask politely and ppl will guide you.
This is how you do it... sell that bnb to trx and transfer the trx to the person...when receiver gets it, he can change to usdt and buy back bnb
I hope this helps....

By the way trx withdrawal fee is so huge!!!! Imagine a whole tron = 0.09usd at times, will be charged to transfer 100usd and more! ....chaii, awoof right?
UDK:

I just realized that the minimum withdrawal from Binance is $50 hence was unable to send $40.

Any work around? I don't mind doing a Naira equivalent transfer to your account if OK with you.

Cheers.

1 Like

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 9:39pm On Nov 01, 2021
DGB T.A
From the chart it is easy to see that price is almost 90% discounted from it's ATH. Aboki don price the leather from 100naira down to 12 naira... oya oga bring money, kwarri am zey go...
I don' t need it to retrace to zero before i buy... remember, anything of value must have a value attached to it, otherwise you will be buying trash... sorry, no dip to buy on this one.... only tp all the way up...if it dips, then you zip...
Account REKT = TRADE + NFA - DYOR -DD.............................................eqn (1)
SMART MONEY = TRADE - NFA +DYOR + DD - FOMO +/- FUD.......... eqn (3)

WAHALA

1 Like

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 2:11pm On Nov 01, 2021
Luckyss:
This 9japple is a guru. Have been making money from $Mana since morning wink
We thank God sir, for the grace....
Mana licked my ass...I had to interrupt what i was doing to enter then made the analysis....we thank God remember to take profits o

3 Likes

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 8:46am On Nov 01, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:
In a few months, many people would regret ever putting their hands in Crypto.

Don’t let yourself be one of them.

Take profits!
Tell them....
50% of portfolio shd be in stable coins or btc...take profits...in Nigeria just having crypto without trading is profit on its own cos naira devalues against dollar, so don't be greedy....but take profit, swap back to usdt, wait for another smart entry....ride, go back to base.... I bought dollars 536 in September 2 weeks later it went to 570, that's profit already without even trading.....

13 Likes

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 7:50am On Nov 01, 2021
Can you do remote jobs? Do you have any soft/freelance/ict skills?
Whatsapp me your cv....
Look down well well to see my whatsapp number....
Smileychoco:

Good morning all. Happy new month.
Thanks to the person that reached out to me at least.

Please, I still need help with this, mostly the rent part. Let me close my eyes well, sleeping with shaky body is not a joke. I have explore every option that I have before this.

This is my usdt wallet, $10 is a big deal for me now
0x05985da390d8d96378d6e2b5358f6cb623567d38

I will also appreciate if any body can connect me to jobs in Abuja here.

I'm on my way to town (maitama) to submit Cv.
You can reach me on 0.7.0.3.5.2.3.8.8.8.0

Thank you all
WAGMI

4 Likes

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 7:47am On Nov 01, 2021
ElixExo:
Would you buy this chart?
https://poocoin.app/tokens/0xae2df9f730c54400934c06a17462c41c08a06ed8
Can't you see the name? OBO...
That's Davido's coin na....
Chioma could not keep him from pulling his rug, is it a mere mortal like you....that coin is a dumpsite soon to be used by LAWMA....watch out

1 Like

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 7:42am On Nov 01, 2021
ThisisIkemefuna:

All this your side jokes day make me crack up. Abeg no make me stain my white tshirt with yam oil
Oga, Trade analysis may be boring without them....What concern an ordinary engineer like me with money markets? That's why I need to find the fun side of it...

3 Likes

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 6:16am On Nov 01, 2021
For people who like keeping it simple, price is climbing up the ascending pattern, doing higher highs and higher lows: very bullish... just like that song in which the back up singer (female) sang ..."higher ya, Papi.." in latina accent... should be one of those old psquare songs, can't remember
9japple:

MATIC T.A
There is an Elliott Wave forming on Matic. That is good and bad news.
Good news, wave 5 is yet to come and it's usually a loooonnng leg. I have forgotten the fib levels for it (hope to remind myself later)
Bad news, we are on wave 4, which means that price has already done the longest leg: wave 3. More bad news: before wave 5 there is always a consolidation period and if btc pulls strings it might force a dip to the region of 1.58.
One of the rules for an Eliott wave is that wave 4 must not dip to the region of wave 1 which is 1.58 area...therefore if price is dragged below that, then Elliott Wave is violated and no more wave 5 anytime soon.
So if Elliott will not wave his flag, we can take the green dotted lines for DCA entries and red line for profit. Remember, if we go down several green lines, we take profits as we climb back up on those levels. Profit is only made when we take it, else a dip can clean it out, ask Openheavens S/He will tell you.
Remember our equation:
ACCOUNT REKT = TRADE + NFA - DYOR - DD ..................(1)
ACCOUNT GROWTH = TRADE - NFA + DYOR - DD .................(2)
*To get more confused, please make DD subject of eqn (1) and substitute in eqn (2)......

Utter Chaos
Meanwhile somewhere in the cyberspace: our T.A mentorship fully commences today Nov 1 2021. Only 2 slots left, first 2 to bring their drink money and the door is shut. Maximum class of 5, the fewer the better.

1 Like

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 6:06am On Nov 01, 2021
dayo229:

Analysis on matic please?

MATIC T.A
There is an Elliott Wave forming on Matic. That is good and bad news.
Good news, wave 5 is yet to come and it's usually a loooonnng leg. I have forgotten the fib levels for it (hope to remind myself later)
Bad news, we are on wave 4, which means that price has already done the longest leg: wave 3. More bad news: before wave 5 there is always a consolidation period and if btc pulls strings it might force a dip to the region of 1.58.
One of the rules for an Eliott wave is that wave 4 must not dip to the region of wave 1 which is 1.58 area...therefore if price is dragged below that, then Elliott Wave is violated and no more wave 5 anytime soon.
So if Elliott will not wave his flag, we can take the green dotted lines for DCA entries and red line for profit. Remember, if we go down several green lines, we take profits as we climb back up on those levels. Profit is only made when we take it, else a dip can clean it out, ask Openheavens S/He will tell you.
Remember our equation:
ACCOUNT REKT = TRADE + NFA - DYOR - DD ..................(1)
ACCOUNT GROWTH = TRADE - NFA + DYOR - DD .................(2)
*To get more confused, please make DD subject of eqn (1) and substitute in eqn (2)......

Utter Chaos
Meanwhile somewhere in the cyberspace: our T.A mentorship fully commences today Nov 1 2021. Only 2 slots left, first 2 to bring their drink money and the door is shut. Maximum class of 5, the fewer the better.

1 Like

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 5:00am On Nov 01, 2021
9japple:
Good thinking ALHAJI, but I shall pass...172 we wait
For the Everglow guy above, analysis coming... but first I thought about buying MANA right now... look below to see the reason

MANA T.A
You sold MANA during the summer bleed off and forgot to buy back later. Foregone weekend it pumped like an astronaut testing his gears....Then because he is on a test run, he drives the rocket half-way back to the shed, why won't you go inside to say hello to him?
As you can see from the chart, MANA is more than 50% retraced (3.12), smartmoney usually likes to buy 61.6% retracement (2.68), but *in Alhaja's voice* "haba Alhaji what difference is there between 2.76 and 2.68 to come and see my people?" 0.1usd is just 55naira for God's sake... So I have gone in... the green dotted lines are further entry points if it dips further, use DCA my people. Also remember to take profits on higher green lines and on the red dotted lines.
I have a PS about the bullish flag forming on the H4 but it is going to be longer than the main post, so I am cutting it short to what the [b]NFA [/b]president will allow me:
If the price breaks out of the flag , (with volume as large as the one you will get in a Naira Marley concert), then bullish flag breakout is confirmed, of course you are to watch H4 chart for this prompt. Take Profit is the same length of the flag pole!!! So we are looking at price "astronauting" to above 6.2!!! Calm down, I didn't say it was this morning it's pumping there... long-term/medium term but it can be achieved in this current bull run. I came up with a formulae
ACCOUNT REKT = TRADE +NFA - DYOR - DD .............................................(1)

ACCOUNT MOON = TRADE -NFA +DYOR +DD .............................................( 2)
note both equations cos we shall discuss more about them in future and derive more from them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 4:42am On Nov 01, 2021
Good thinking ALHAJI, but I shall pass...172 we wait
For the Everglow guy above, analysis coming... but first I thought about buying MANA right now... look below to see the reason
seankafor:
where you dey since yesterday undecided

Oya fomo in grin
Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 1:58am On Nov 01, 2021
I have been waiting for Sol at 172 since... she has drifted farther away from me...
seankafor:
Ftm and sol Making me great again grin

Make seankafor great again cool

MSGA cool
Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 12:25am On Nov 01, 2021
AVAX T.A
1. do not buy green dotted lines
2. do not sell red dotted line
3. do not take profit or re-enter as price hits each level

4. do not read the "not" in sentences 1- 3
5. do not thank me, thank God and NFA + DYOR

1 Like

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 8:51pm On Oct 31, 2021
MY next mentorship training begins November 1 (in fact I have begun pre-classes with some ppl) on Technical Analysis
learn how to read and analyse any chart, any time you open a trading chart it would appear that you are staring at your face, you would know everything the chart tells you and know whether to enter a trade or not. You would know whether to enter long term or scalp... you would know the risk to reward of any move you make thus you can decide to put serious money in a 5mins trade and hammer what a hodler will make in 5 years of hodling
The technical analysis covers forex, stocks, crypto, derivatives... etc
3 months intensive hands on training, 24hr availability that would make my wife think I am having an affair.. so only 3 to 5 students can be handled per batch...
fund your trading account with 200usdt and bring half of that as drink money and you are good to go...also have zoom/microsoft teams for video sessions, chart analysis and account diagnostics... if you look below you may know whatsapp
Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 8:39pm On Oct 31, 2021
Moda1:
Pls how do i order sanshu inu . Money deposited already on hotbit and converted but i want to plAce order , it will say order long and should be on integer of 00000 . I don remove zero tire . Kindly direct me

write your value ending in long zeros in the box next to sanshu... not the usdt place, that is number of sanshu tokens you want to buy, not how much dollars you want to spend....thanks

1 Like

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 8:17pm On Oct 30, 2021
Ibeme:

Guy, you be Professor for TA. cheesy
Boss, I still dey learn o, I am about 15% of an analyst....long way to go.
For the guy above being confused, it means that there is no entry yet for that coin until it breaks up or down of that pattern....so don't trade it yet.
But what do I know sef...is it not Arsenal that went to win at Leicester without Vardy scoring, when last did that happen....and the utd went to win at Spurs after last week's slumber party...
So life and market is unpredictable....
At times knowin not to take a trade is a win on it's own...at least you preserve your capital for clearer opportunities

2 Likes

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 3:16pm On Oct 30, 2021
Somebody requested analysis for DYP... here we go
DYP T.A
DYP is tracing out a descending scallop on the daily. This chart pattern looks like the mirror image of small letter “j”. So how do we trade it? If price breaks (closes the daily candle e.g at 1am sat/sun night) above 0.8128, we go long and take profit at D+0.8 = 1.09. Stop loss at point A (the theory says B…but point B is just too far away and it will be difficult to find an upside breakout trade with a favourable RRR)
If price breaks down(closes daily candle below 0.3678) we go short and take profit at 0.3678 - d = 0.2 STOP LOSS at point C.
The hazard of this pattern is that price can break either side. So let’s rely on empirical data to help us guess which side it will break.
From my check (out of a test of 2000 perfect trades), price breaks down 78% of the time
Success rate for break up is 29/39
Success rate for breakdown is 12/36 thus breakdowns fail more often even though they occur 78% of the time.
So break up is rare with higher success rate but poor risk to reward ratio
Break down is more often with lower success rate but better risk to reward ratio… These numbers are of course affected by tokenomics, fundamental and baba BTC
So choose the onions you want to peel to cry,”Eye when they cry dey see road to NFA office, our elders say while weeping dry your eyes with your favourite DYOR tissues…”

5 Likes 1 Share

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 12:25pm On Oct 30, 2021
sanshu CA PLEASE, Seen many online
BrokerHaruna:

U're welcome. Tighten your seatbelts!
Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 10:54am On Oct 30, 2021
Where to buy? and Contract Address?
Thanks
BrokerHaruna:

#Sanshu
Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 10:41am On Oct 30, 2021
osic:

DATA/USDT (STREAMR)
We did analysis of Data last night.
Please scroll up.
Thanks
Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 10:13am On Oct 30, 2021
9japple:
YOUR CHART SHREDDER is here reporting for duty...drop your chart requests.....

PS: Una think say una dey stress me, una no know say una dey help me build my chart catalogue...very soon when it reaches 1000 charts analysed I will sell them as NFT...e go shock una....

As I was saying...chart requests (try not to request shitcoins, last time I checked, I still remember the location of my toilet and soak-away) ....charts older than 6 months ( before someone will request beta/usdt since it's not a shit coin)
Thanks
Very soon I hope to post a google drive where you can find past charts for historical price behaviour and record purposes...it will also help us to see whether all those predictions/projections being made came to pass or fundamentals forced them off track....

2 Likes

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 10:10am On Oct 30, 2021
YOUR CHART SHREDDER is here reporting for duty...drop your chart requests.....

PS: Una think say una dey stress me, una no know say una dey help me build my chart catalogue...very soon when it reaches 1000 charts analysed I will sell them as NFT...e go shock una....

As I was saying...chart requests (try not to request shitcoins, last time I checked, I still remember the location of my toilet and soak-away) ....charts older than 6 months ( before someone will request beta/usdt since it's not a shit coin)
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 15 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.