Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,175 members, 7,845,858 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

9japple's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9japple's Profile / 9japple's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 15 pages)

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 1:53pm On Nov 15, 2021
26. DODO Technical analysis
Giant Double-you forming on W1, but it is a long thing indeed...
Seriously I wonder why people are leaving the thread, we need all the gurus in the house....
Now see an analysis done on just four lines cos of the bad mood.....Please remember our rekt equations...buy green lines, sell red lines....

3 Likes

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 1:21pm On Nov 15, 2021
ONE MORE TO COMPLETE 30 AND WE are done for today
9japple:
28. LABS
29. KAT loading.....

1 Like

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 1:17pm On Nov 15, 2021
28. LABS
29. KAT loading.....
BUGOFF:
lol.
Hands in the air, sir.
Ok here goes;
LABS
OLT
KAT

1 Like

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 1:14pm On Nov 15, 2021
26. DODO
27. POLYGON loading......
Anyone0455:
$dodo
$matic

1 Like

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 12:56pm On Nov 15, 2021
lol...this must be deliberate...guys requesting coins released yesterday or maybe next week! Technical Analysis relies on the premise that price action respects HISTORICAL levels, I doubt that you can consider the events of september and october as history!!!
So I shall pass sir
BUGOFF:

WSG
DEHUB

3 Likes 1 Share

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 12:48pm On Nov 15, 2021
released october 28th 2021?
Haba now?
Alhaji we only attend to "old coins'....
skaqe:

Sclp

1 Like

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 12:17pm On Nov 15, 2021
keep your coin requests coming...
Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 11:25am On Nov 15, 2021
Our Next batch of Technical Analysis mentorship program starts soon....use the email below to find out more
hakym619:
Anyone !!
Where can one study technical analysis ?
Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 2:12pm On Nov 14, 2021
Skidee:
Hello guys..

I'm a newbie in this crypoworld, and I want join you guys to start trading, but I have some little problems and I will be glad if a saviour can put me through.

I joined the popular Binance, but I got stucked at the verification exercise because I do not have the required means of identification yet.
I have only the soft copy of the NIN as the hardcopy is missing.

Please is there any other exchange I can register with to start trading.
Or any suggestion on what I can do exactly to start trading without NIN.

Thank you.
Kucoin, mexc or gate.io are good alternatives

1 Like 1 Share

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 2:10pm On Nov 14, 2021
ebitng:

I really need that too. My confusion is increasing per seconds
All of you waiting for mentorship, follow what's here and you will learn, great guys are here or sign up for my mentorship coming up next batch(yet to be announced) for personalized care and attention....

2 Likes

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 7:29am On Nov 14, 2021
Timekeeper:

See ehnnn.. If God no bless you for me ehnn.. Make í no why..

You now have a platinum gatepass to heaven....

Bless you Bro
I second that motion, God bless him...extensive and enjoyable explanation of slippage

11 Likes

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 4:40pm On Nov 13, 2021
26. DREP loading....

1 Like

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 4:36pm On Nov 13, 2021
congrats in advance sir, it has the potential to do so... I will be buying as prescribed by the analysis. Thanks to you guys in the group for helping point to coins with potential....
stewiepeter:
I have 3000 unit of this baby. With the way it’s trending am sure by second quarter of 2022 we should see it hit 2 dollars or maybe 3 dollars

2 Likes

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 4:04pm On Nov 13, 2021
Chief, I just did the analysis on IOTX, the ink is yet to dry, your question was answered there
Anyone0455:
Boss it's advisable to buy the coin now?

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 3:47pm On Nov 13, 2021
25 coins and counting... no one wants to buy me drink? Don't wait till it's 100 oh
9japple:
25. IOTX Technical Analysis
Price was in a consolidation between 11th August and 3rd November and I am sure the hodlers were cursing and whining and moaning and grumbling and remonstrating and....(probably calling it a stable coin, stabilizer, fiat etc any yabs they could find on it)
finally broke out of the bullish flag on D1 (smart traders were not grumbling, someone like me would have spotted the bullish flag and simply waited for the breakout with volume (note the volume bar exploding down below?)
Length of the flag pole is 0.11, so TP is 0.11 plus breakout point of 0.13 = 0.24!!! Alarm bells anyone?
Current price is 0.23!!! meaning that if you had traded the bullish flag, you would have been seeing matured profits...more than 90%
At this juncture, I hand over the mic to openheavens19 let shim tell you what next to do.....TP. T-PAIN.....tEDDYPENDERGRASss---- AUTOTUNE your tp...sorry, sell limit at 0.24 or right now and wait for a retracement to any of the dotted green lines, or if impatient to any intersection of the trend lines drawn on H4
If you buy now, rest assured you are buying a spaghetti top.... market will wear it for you as it likes...wait for a bottom, a low-waist pair of jeans at the green dotted lines.... Remember our equations for REKT

REKT = TRADE + FOMO + NFA - DYOR - DD + FUD + BTCmovement

2 Likes

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 3:32pm On Nov 13, 2021
25. IOTX Technical Analysis
Price was in a consolidation between 11th August and 3rd November and I am sure the hodlers were cursing and whining and moaning and grumbling and remonstrating and....(probably calling it a stable coin, stabilizer, fiat etc any yabs they could find on it)
finally broke out of the bullish flag on D1 (smart traders were not grumbling, someone like me would have spotted the bullish flag and simply waited for the breakout with volume (note the volume bar exploding down below?)
Length of the flag pole is 0.11, so TP is 0.11 plus breakout point of 0.13 = 0.24!!! Alarm bells anyone?
Current price is 0.23!!! meaning that if you had traded the bullish flag, you would have been seeing matured profits...more than 90%
At this juncture, I hand over the mic to openheavens19 let shim tell you what next to do.....TP. T-PAIN.....tEDDYPENDERGRASss---- AUTOTUNE your tp...sorry, sell limit at 0.24 or right now and wait for a retracement to any of the dotted green lines, or if impatient to any intersection of the trend lines drawn on H4
If you buy now, rest assured you are buying a spaghetti top.... market will wear it for you as it likes...wait for a bottom, a low-waist pair of jeans at the green dotted lines.... Remember our equations for REKT

REKT = TRADE + FOMO + NFA - DYOR - DD + FUD + BTCmovement

9japple:
25. IOTX loading....

5 Likes

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 3:12pm On Nov 13, 2021
25. IOTX loading....

2 Likes

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 3:05pm On Nov 13, 2021
Chief, buy trx and send, then you can sell to usdt when it reaches kucoin....
EmmanuelScott1:
What's the best way (I mean coin) to transfer fund from binance to kucoin with low fees.

Openheaven2019 Ibime jedisco Rubby1

Please oo

1 Like

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 8:39am On Nov 13, 2021
CARRIERS consulting & Research will teach you, but class is full so you have to wait for the next batch....to be announced soon/when it's ready...of course it's fastest fingers first....
carriers.consulting hat gee mail dot come
luvablesam:
Hi guys,
I have been reading about crypto here and it seems very 'strange' to me BUT I am really interested in learning trading.

Who would wanna help in teaching me please? I will be grateful
Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 7:59am On Nov 13, 2021
YEAH, I agree bros... those 3 mentioned up there, maximum respect Ibime-king of memes, openheaven- "Quing" of taking profits, Jedisco - king of technical analysis.....
Let's follow them and not be confused by the other shillers in the group.... Crypto is not bet9ja it is a gradual process towards poverty elimination.....Peace out
Maicraze20:
some ppl sabi ,if u know how to do something pls do know it well...maximum respect to openheaven ibime n jedisco in the group...openheaven give signal n she won't make noise about it..why sone of you here will drop signal, they will be shouting and making noise up n down when the koin doin x3...Ibime the king of shit, I hail my brother...openheaven said rmrk Is a good project look at it now doing well on a steady move..all I know now in the cryt is matter of time ...sdn time is coming soonest, hold it tight as he said...for this group the three listed up there...get my maximum respect...

13 Likes

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 1:23am On Nov 13, 2021
BUGOFF:
Opening the NFT masterclasses on NL would be great... however, I hope you wouldn't be needing "beer".
My brother, even the bible said it that " wine makes the heart of mortal man rejoice" (psalm 104:15) so anything of value has value attached to it....besides the service is under-priced so the tokens are just for time spent, teaching others how to spend time....
This is the part where we all laugh out loud in unison....

12 Likes

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 3:42pm On Nov 12, 2021
MaxieMan:

How far? Should we buy this coins boss? Will they do well?
Appears my analysis was wasted!
Smart money will always take money from dumb money....
It's an inevitable fact

4 Likes 1 Share

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 12:49pm On Nov 12, 2021
24. DAFI
Dafi is still deciding what to do. It needs some tokenomic fuel to drive it. I can not say anything on this fully discounted and upward-tending price action. It simply lacks volume.... HELLO ANYBODY HOME? It's hovering around the equilibrium point, not much history or price swings,.... on to the next one...
Suggest a coin with drama, panache, passion, verve, not a bland "1-0 to the arsenal", Nigerian league-kick and follow football this coin is playing out.... Even Norwich do come out and play and try to force the issue....
In fact..get-me-outta here!!!
Who suggested this coin....Dafi or Dafe? Na Warri coin o

4 Likes 1 Share

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 12:38pm On Nov 12, 2021
23. LABS
Price is fully discounted and begins to go up again... good scenario for bullish traders. To make things even juicier, I have spotted a GIANT DOUBLE-YOU on the w1 chart!!! hip hip hip ....hush.... it's a long way to go!!!
but volume pump as price crosses the leg of the W is confirmation to enter (+/- 0.024)...TP is very very far.. on God! 0.0638....X3 baby!!!
Smart traders will stop by at 0.04 and pluck some profit fruits.... that may give them extra funds to buy any dips along the way

9japple:
23. LABS
24. DAFI
POOLZ... no chart, check poocoin for that

2 Likes

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 12:26pm On Nov 12, 2021
23. LABS
24. DAFI
POOLZ... no chart, check poocoin for that
[quote author=Response01 post=107549650][/quote]
Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 12:01pm On Nov 12, 2021
Morningstarrr:

Please help me look up $ATA and $REEF. Many thanks

ATA is prepubescent, but I can say that it is close to the top...combine with tokenomics to determine any possible breakouts

22. REEF T.A
reminds me of an ASUU student reading for an exam and then ASUU goes on strike for 3 years and the guy is stuck reading the exam material without breaking out...reef has been consolidating for about 9 months!!! The girl you accidentally knocked up since that time should have given birth! Well whenever price wants to breakout, it will breakout from the equilirium price...+/- 0.035 either to the upside or the downside so choose who you want to be with, a pessimist or an optimist. Of course hodlers do not bother about such things... they either enter or DCA

I also have some nfts on binance and they are cheaper....
https://www.binance.com/en/nft/balance?tab=nft
https://www.binance.com/en/nft/balance?tab=nft

Should I prepare an nft masterclass?... just thinking....suggestions please

7 Likes 1 Share

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 11:36am On Nov 12, 2021
21. POLC
I really have a loathing for pre-pubescent tokens, so when I ask for coins to analyse, please do not suggest tokens like Whatever inu, or Enyimba fan token...Technical analysis relies on past objective behaviour to make future predictions. So tokens that are moved by initial FOMO, Ronaldo or Messi hype or China Fud will fail the T.A premise that history repeats itself, for in these cases there isn't suffeicient relevant history to analyse.
Polc just scrapes thru the door of that screening and I can see a bullish pennant forming on D1. I have drawn the projections, entry points and exits for the bullish pennant, plus extra hodling entries. Enjoy
Remember that the breakout (purple arrow outside triangle) must be accompanied by a pump in volume (green arrow )

REKT = TRADE + NFA + FOMO - DYOR - DD + SHITCOIN.....(eqn Bleep)

ps: friendly reminder to check out my nft gallery and pick some for yourself....ZERENDIPITY
https://app.airnfts.com/nft/Tempt_Me_For_Solutio_1625863637146

9japple:

I have done DOT and DOGE before...check my previous posts
21. POLC loading.....

1 Like

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 11:20am On Nov 12, 2021
I have done DOT and DOGE before...check my previous posts
21. POLC loading.....
millennialaku2:

look into dot please
Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 10:56am On Nov 12, 2021
FIVE COINS ON FRIDAY...
KEEP YOUR COIN REQUESTS COMING:

T.A = OLD TOKEN - SHITCOIN - 3MONTH COIN - TOKENOMICS
Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 11:51pm On Nov 11, 2021
For anyone interested in any of my nfts, I shall be posting some from time to time. They are all on sale, some on binance, some on metamask and others airnft....
This one is titled, tempt me for solutions...
https://app.airnfts.com/nft/Tempt_Me_For_Solutio_1625863637146

Of course those on my mentorship program will get nft training as a bonus....for now

1 Like

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 11:36pm On Nov 11, 2021
20. ONE Technical Analysis

Cup and handle pattern just tp on the W1 and M1 charts while D1 is riding an Andrew's Pitchfork although yesterday's dip made it side-step the fork a little. I expect price to sneak back into the safe railings of the pitchfork and interested traders can get a piece of harmony...
What doesn't REKT you can only make you stronger...

9japple:
Don't worry, take your time on it, we are taking profits on your behalf at your request

In other news.... 20. ONE T.A LOADING....

4 Likes

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 11:31pm On Nov 11, 2021
Don't worry, take your time on it, we are taking profits on your behalf at your request

In other news.... 20. ONE T.A LOADING....
OpenHeaven2019:
I have been not been on this thread as I used to be because i am on vacation.

Should be back soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 15 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.