Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,071 members, 7,849,342 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:00 PM

9japple's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9japple's Profile / 9japple's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 15 pages)

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 8:06am On Nov 22, 2021
9japple:
31. OPULOUS
Stumbled upon this gem that has already pumped... ape in at your own zoo
It completed the 5th Elliott Wave and proceeded predictably into the a-b-c correction phase, a completed, b in progress so I will strongly consider buying after leg c is completed...
If that is not enough incentive to buy Opulous, then consider the fact that price is currently tracing out a bullish pennant... once it breaks out of the pennant with volume, I shall be entering,
REKT = ....you know our equation by now, unless you are new
...the knew ones never know
...the known ones never grew.....(ask binance coins)

OPULOUS UPDATE:
As previously analysed, OPUL has "completed" the a-b-c retracement of the ELLIOTT Wave it just completed ....
and I have jumped in.....
The area I jumped in (5.65) is also the 61.8Fib retracement... my scholars will learn when we are discussing Fibonacci retracements that the key levels of 61.8%, 50% and 38.2% are most times respected....
In fact for this a-b-c move, OPUL retraced to 50%-leg a.... then pumped up to 38.2% leg b and retraced to 61.8% as leg c (see the chart attached) and started coming up in the last few hours.
Yet someone will tell me that T.A and F.A are trash, what kind of co-incidence is that? I can spot over 100 incidences of such in any chart...so it is not co-incidence but human behaviour displayed in charts!!!
Note, all of this is happening on a chart I normally would not check since it's relatively new....
Imagine the order and repetition of history we would find in an established chart like bnb, ether, EUR/USD or btc!
So I have DCA in, to TP when the heavens open (lol) and buy more at 78.6% retracement (5.0)
You could simply blindly buy a token and wait... or if you have the knowledge, use Technical Analysis and make informed decisions...
One of my scholars who now makes informed decisions says she now sleeps better, BP reduced cos she knows why she bought, why she is selling, when next she will buy and with what amount she will enter...zero emotions....
despite market, btc and fundamentals doing what they like, T.A sort of moderates the noisy classroom of trading activity.....
that's why successful penalty players are ruthless, no emotions or mind games...ask Fernandes, Jorginho, Messi....it is when they use emotions before the kick that they usually miss...
NB: I did not trade the bullish pennant again because it did not break to the upside with volume as expected for that pattern, hence invalidated...(we only trade patterns that complete the move). If price goes back into the triangle and breaks upside with volume, that will be confirmation and another entry will be made cos the TP will now be expected to be very hoooge

REKT = ....... abeg who fit remind me?

3 Likes

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 7:17am On Nov 22, 2021

KEEP THEM COMING, NO SHITCOINS, NEWBORNS

Thanks
Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 2:38am On Nov 22, 2021
Boss, learning TA without the FA, insight and the tokenomics and inner rumblings that people like you provide is like a blind man reading braille...he will get the info but never the full picture...we need a community of gurus to combine all the hues to get the art work in full light as intended...to make more money.
That being said we need to find a way to get back those guys that left, eg priceaction and the rest....T.A may be the plasma but the blood is not complete without the reddies, whities, serum and other components
jedisco:
Alot has been said about @9japple...

Doesn't take much to see that the guy knows his stuff.... The quality of the thread is a compendium of the knowledge we all share. We need folks like him on this thread....

While there's lots of free crypt0 material online, a good number of sound material is also paid for. I wouldn't attack a man who is good at his job from asking for a pay. He's contributed well to this thread... Didn't just turn up and start asking to join a group.

I'd rather pay for good stuff than chase numerous airdrops or 'mining' worthless tokens in the name of looking for free stuff...

Lastly, most people mistake TA for a majic ball where you see the future... False... The most proven way for majority of folks to make money in any market is by holding thru the right wave. TA only helps to outperform the market... If you haven't seen the basics, TA will wreck you...

10 Likes

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 2:28am On Nov 22, 2021
Boss, you have said it all... I spend most of my free time, not with family but with learning new things...also my course is not crypto-centric...it is trading.. (forex, stocks, even corn...anything that has been charted will be mastered with the principles of human behaviour spotted on the charts)
Thanks for the insight sir
Ibime:

Whether you choose to trade or HODL, learning more about TA can never be a bad thing. At the very least, it can teach you how to manage risk, know when to take profit and when to buy etc.

In crypto, you should always try to learn from those who know more than you, that's why I follow people like Jedisco who I learned many fundamentals of crypto just from following his posts, and respect the likes of Nna777 and priceaction when they analyse stuff. For Fundamental Analysis, I know the likes of Openheaven have done their homework and know most of the emerging trends. I met someone on this thread early this year, contacted him offline and he taught me so much about presales, shïtcoins, emerging trends, etc. He is a developer and has practical experience of using every network from BSc to Polygon to Eth to SOL, AVAX, Near etc, and from him, I get to know which Layer1s are gaining traction and can invest accordingly. Now he is heavy into NFTs and sold out his first NFT collection. I just had to partner with him on his next NFT collection make mesef no carry last.

Without digressing too much, Crypto is a game of perpetual learning, absorbing information from various sources etc. 9japple does not have to be an active trader for me to know from his analysis that I can learn a lot about TA from him. I may even be better at applying it when I add other knowledge I have such as wider market information, Fundamental Analysis, tokennomics and macroeconomic trends. I also have an extensive background in Accounting, Maths and Economics being my profession and my studies so I could possibly apply any TA knowledge I get from him to other assets, other fields, or even improve on the TA I learn from him by putting two and two together, or applying other knowledge. One of my senior accounting colleague at work has been learning TA on a course since January and is yet to even actively trade till now, just HODLing BTC until he perfects his knowledge, and advised me to sign up to the same course. I said let me cut through time by just asking 9japple to take me through his TA module and signed up 4 of my friends to join me. We were even able to curate his course structure and cut out the elements we already know for the sake of time. I'm not writing this to promote his course, just to say that one should never stop learning in this game, whether that's making the time to find online resources etc. You will hardly find anyone successful in this game for a long time who hasn't learned their TA. Even the ones that got successful by luck in 2017 and are still successful this bullrun still went and hired someone to teach them TA. Unless you are one of the few lucky mumu wey hammer by buying SHIB or SOL or BTC etc in it's early days. Not everyone can be that lucky.

Guys like Jedisco are self-taught from YouTube etc, while for me and my guys, it is more convenient in our circumstances to be spoon-fed, and have a structured module of learning, so we are not jumping from pillar to post or one video to another in a non-sequential manner. We can still expound on our knowledge later once it's structured.

5 Likes

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 2:17am On Nov 22, 2021
Do not worry boss, life is full of ups and downs, there will always be dips and pumps, you can always catch them.... simply keep things in usdt till your loving, reliable dip comes along
seankafor:
I was just reminiscing on this bolded now, very cool strategy you got there, the only problem that comes into play here is discipline..

Am saying this because I'll be on a some cool cash liquid fiat by next week..
Honestly I wish the money came during this last dip because I know by tomorrow been Monday, the bull run continues..

Honestly am praying now for the market to bleed more maybe until this week runs out..

I checked and it took almost weeks for BTC to have this major retracement after the last bull run..

Unless I'll be waiting and praying for flash dips..

Because this money coming in now is strictly for BTC and Ethereum
Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 4:03pm On Nov 21, 2021
I exited at 87, no regrets... no need to jump into a moving train...if it retraces now, I might consider entering again
GRACEGLORY:

So, it happened at $146.32, hope some of you took profits already in case it’s still gon’ recede even more. AVAX had had a long run.
Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 2:42pm On Nov 21, 2021
I hadn't read this when I reacted... confirms that I am not drunk when I place value on training, ppl go to school 18 years of their life, fly to Ukraine and Vietnam to get education, that doesn't teach them life skills or money skills...so for me to give that in 3 months is something of value...even the seasonal umbrella has value... a former minister or so spent millions on buying bra.... so knowledge has value attached.
So to the understanding one knowledge is an easy thing as the Holy Book says.
I forgot to mention the passion aspect, thanks for bringing that out for me.
Money-back guarantee... good one, except that I have already put the "you will make your training fee back from trading before the course is over" clause... I think they mean the same thing....
Not trying to buy cheap support (I don't need it) but I have always recognised and appreciated the gurus in the house, like this person I am quoting....
And yes, community is important, I am a member of your telegram group too, still learning everyday because learning will never stop....

MrCodeSolo:
I will "follow knowledge like a sinking star, beyond the utmost bound of human thought". I paid to learn cryptos sometime in 2017 at a financial freedom seminar, Sheraton hotels & towers Abuja. and it was the best decision of my life. bcuz at first I didn't believe in cryptos but today it is my main source of income. It's not bad if one pursue knowledge in an industry as vast as crypto trading, I.e DeFi dapp, DeFi yeilding, ntf marketplace all lined up for 2022. the future of crypto is just starting...buh there are some hard-knock lessons one will acquire along his journey..cuz everyone is on his/ her own journey to really making it big in d crypto space...few months ago on cryptoNG telegram, I revealed in my Qs & As interactive session with several callers...and you will be surprised that not everyone would be able to learn fast or get the complete hang of it all at a stretch. I revealed how I trade big time still hoping d interview got lost in the cloud lol...I know TA but I don't use it...yes!. I use to post TAs too before.buh today I just buy low and sell high or play d long Hodl game on .... ....the money making opportunities in crypto is still endless and very much untapped like d federal oil reserve onshore.
Practicals & experience are what he is selling and not some basic infos and theories that won't put a dime into your pocket. It is upto whom it may concern to take a leap in the direction to abundance and wealth making opportunities beyond your wildest dreams.

The only advice I have for 9japple is to make its course, 14-30 day money-back guarantee package...even tutors at udemy are taking dat path...the bottom line is prospective students are to, at the end of the day get the utmost satisfaction and their money's worth from such course
I don't have passion at tutoring anyone other than myself..that's just me! Despite me having a degree in physics education. passion is not
enough....physics was a passion for me then. And I thought i would pursue astronomical physics abroad...And now! naa 'crypto physics' dey add a great deal of meaning to my life...

Long live btc.
Oya! send it to the moon.
Naa when it comes down I go make a lot. E easy!... bought 100 trias at $4..during d bear season den kon offload all at $22 each dz year..and you think I'm jobless for not teaching physics in schools? I give myself brain undecided

5 Likes

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 2:21pm On Nov 21, 2021
It's your opinion and normally I will not respond....
BUT I have to respond:
I am not a trader, I am a market analyst with methods that ppl who choose to trade can make money from....
I am not a trader by choice... I choose not to trade full time, I only maximise opportunities once I spot them.
SECONDLY you do not have proof that I do not have shi shi..... people that know me will confirm whether I have shi shi or not (ask ppl that know me offline what I do fulltime, I don't need to brag about God's blessings to me here, it may just be Grace.
THIRDLY,
Any skill not honed or practiced will die off with time, hence I teach others willing to trade, in that way I remain "in the game" until my circumstances change....you dare not trade if your circumstances do not permit, I have learned that...so I thrive in my situation/circumstances
I advertise trainings because truthfully it is one of the 3 elements needed to succeed...the other 2 can be gotten here and I have always encouraged ppl to benefit from it. I charge because I decide to charge because I have a right to filter demands on my time and because anything of value has a value attached to it. If shitcoins have a value, why not my comprehensive trading mentorship program with which any market can be traded? I will charge whoever and whatsoever I wish, because it is a want, not a need like food or air. It's a value-added premium service...completely optional and free to some people who know how to "press my mumu button"
So there you go....that is my humble reply...

For those interested, keep your coin requests coming, no shitcoins, no newborn coins....

Thanks

PS: I can boldly dare any of my students worldwide to come out with a negative review of our sessions so far....
I won't play the proud card of posting their positive reviews. They can anonymously post their negative reviews....
That is how sure I am.
REKT = TRADE + NFA - DYOR + FUD + FOMO + PRIDE

Raph3177:

From experience pple like u that want to teach are failed traders and shi SHi dem nor get. They mostly gave up to start forming guru and lecturers. Anyone that makes money with all those analysis and guru doings do not have time to be advertising teaching. Teach yourself to make money with whatever u know first oga.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 8:38am On Nov 21, 2021
Sure, drink money is fair as a maiden...
Not Dorime type of amount.. just a simple discount on your funds that show seriousness and intent to kill the market
viktor88:

I will come for training if the price is fair.
Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 12:43am On Nov 21, 2021
DISCLAIMER: OPULOUS is barely 3 months old, on kucoin, so use your tongue to count your teeth...
9japple:
31. OPULOUS
It completed the 5th Elliott Wave and proceeded predictably into the a-b-c correction phase, a completed, b in progress so I will strongly consider buying after leg c is completed...
If that is not enough incentive to buy Opulous, then consider the fact that price is currently tracing out a bullish pennant... once it breaks out of the pennant with volume, I shall be entering,
Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 12:40am On Nov 21, 2021
How does what work?
you can email your specific question
carriers.consulting@gmail.com.... better to post it here so we can all learn
Heryormilekan:

how does it work bruh?
Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 12:35am On Nov 21, 2021
31. OPULOUS

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 12:12am On Nov 21, 2021
TO SUCCEED in this trading (whatever type, scalping or hodling) you need 3 things (Training, Strategy and Community)

I will give you training (not free)
You choose your strategy (shitcoins, low caps, scalping, hodling, fomo, risk management etc)
We are the community that we need (ppl here called DREP, CREAM, RMRK and so on in the past few days)

You will suffer if any of the 3 elements above are missing....

7 Likes

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 11:38am On Nov 19, 2021
Itzlinda:

I no know what stopped my hand from clicking buy after seeing your analysis. I even clicked and zoom out.
Now I fomo at 47 sad
Next time lady,....do not fomo in....I fomo do not repeat in.....
I Fomo do not repeat in

I know what I am typing, sister
Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 11:28am On Nov 19, 2021
Rubby1:

I wanted to follow my crypto mate DieRich pattern to run low bit. I for be in the market with cream for now!!

Com’on, how you take calculate your 30% percentage profit if you enter at 34$ ?
46-34= 12
12/34 *100 = 35.29%
So calling it 30% is just to consider the transaction fees....which is not much anyway

4 Likes

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 11:09am On Nov 19, 2021
Rubby1:
Cream I wanted to buy at 28$-29 didn’t click. sad sad
I would have bit at 32$! No wahala shaa!

I’d move to another one
Lol, I did cream analysis yesterday....Didnt want to enter but I FoMo in dips, bought at 34....today It has done 30%, if I want to be cruel, I close the 30% profit and use it to buy lower in case of any weekend dip
Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 11:02am On Nov 19, 2021
Let's go guys....Five Tokens on Frive-day....
No shitcoins
No newly listed coins
I have done 30 coins in the last few weeks, don't list any of them
Scroll up to see them again....

Thanks, don't think I like you guys, (i no know anybody here before except my students) na myself I dey help improve lol

1 Like

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 6:59pm On Nov 18, 2021
Response01:
What I know is that most people shouting people should have took profit here are also been affected by this dip but nobody go wan admit.

Everybody go still wan they form guru so we go fit they take everything wey them talk serious.

This same set of people told us to buy some coins not too long and they are also dipping now, I'm very sure they still have those coins in there portfolio as it hasn't done any profit till now.

If I may ask, why can't they tell us not to buy those coins and wait till the deep is over?

The profit wey u take then, no b him u take buy those coins wey dey dip now? undecided

My own be say nobody fit sabi this crypto finish, no b anybody papa get am. All of us they predict but no b everytime e dey enter. E enter for u today no mean say e go enter tomorrow and vice versa.

Let's always Do our research and with luck by our side, WAGMI.
All I ask people is not to try to master the market or predict price, there is no award for "SOOTHSAYER OF THE YEAR"
My preaching is to make hay while the sun shines, and plan your irrigation so that when rain comes, you will have drainage and not flood....
Position yourself to benefit from whatever the market does, that is possible... Gain in a bear market, gain in a bull market, simple....I don't predict price, I analyse price and make decisions....
What others are trying to do is totally different from what I have just explained
Thanks

12 Likes 1 Share

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 5:59pm On Nov 18, 2021
santos123:
do you think ftm will fall again?
Think? My buying at 1.9 is my own way of FOMO, I FOMO dips not pumps....
1.5 is my next entry, either now dip or next dip....then any price called 3 point something becomes ....X2

3 Likes

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 5:55pm On Nov 18, 2021
Ibime:

I was banned when you quoted me. The best time to buy Caketools was in the first five minutes. If you missed that early pump, Chris Ani and his friends will use you for exit liquidity
Lol liquidity pool!!! Reminds me of the saying: If you look at the chart and can not find any liquidity, then you are the liquidity!"

1 Like

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 5:45pm On Nov 18, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:
This is actually just a dip, an average holders should be able to hold through but look at those red lines in below screenshot, if they come would you survive?

Please I’m not giving direction of the market, would do that later, I’m just making a case for taking profits.

I’m pro take profits, always have been, always will.

I just hope when I ask people to take profits, those that believe Btc would go to 500k will not insult me.

I also would make a post on how to take profits, taking profits and selling your bag are not the same.
We told them, if they had taken some profits, they would have extra usd to buy more intelligently now....you buy 200usd, coin grows to 240, close out 40usd... Use it to add to funds you will use to buy future dips....any spring up and you are in immediate profits again.....simple thing, but they think we are doomsday evangelists, now I bought ftm at 1.9 and cream at 34.....

16 Likes 1 Share

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 12:34pm On Nov 18, 2021
chief, you are getting it...price is heavily discounted, it is an opportunity to get it on a cheap, then it may spring back up due to elasticity and voila, you are in profit....
THat's how AVAX made the terrible mistake of dipping to 36 for me, some months back... It has now avalanched to 109 or thereabouts....
I took profits at 87 and will not FOMO in, instead I wait for another retracement to enter again
EmmanuelScott1:
I'm loading more FTM cool

2 Likes

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 9:15am On Nov 18, 2021
9japple:
30. CREAM T.A LOADING.....
30. CREAM Technical Analysis
The price of Cream is currently a hodler's paradise. More than 95% discounted from it's ATH, unless you are an "alaroro" you may not want to price this pomade any further. It doesn't promise to bleach you a la Michael Jackson, but several take profit zones above the current price will surely keep your dermal-portfolio shining. Either the foregoing or you strongly believe the price will drop to zero. If you want to be a real "aka-gum" as in mean as shylock, "...you can set buy orders at 24usd, Mr shylock..... grin grin grin"
WOULD I BUY: yes
HAVE I BOUGHT : no
WHY HAVE I NOT BOUGHT: Financial discipline/smart portfolio management teaches me not to jump from coin to coin...come on, we have over 14,000 tokens on CMC alone....
REKT = TRADE + NFA -DYOR - DD - TP + GREED - FEAR + FOMO - TRAINING

Get trained today, and apply the training....
carriers.consulting@gmail.com

6 Likes

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 8:47am On Nov 18, 2021
30. CREAM T.A LOADING.....
Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 11:18am On Nov 16, 2021
You don't know when the pregnant lady will put to birth, doctors only approximate when the baby will come out....
You don't know when all the milk teeth in a toddler's mouth will fall off, but you know that they will fall off as long as the person keeps living..
It is raining, you don't know when the rain will stop, but you know that it will eventually, even if it's the proverbial 7 days rain...
So market will swing, be sure of that and prepare, but good luck trying to announce the exact time and date...
9japple:
They don't know WHEN it will dip....they only know WHAT...that it will dip
because they know that market moves via ups and downs.....so when prices pump, they tell you to TP because dip/retracement/cool of buying pressure will occur..(it's like telling that cocacola seller on your street who is selling you crates upon crates of mineral two days to your party to take profits cos you(the buyer) cannot maintain the buying forever...she may not know when you will stop buying, based on the amount of guests you have at your party...but you all know that you will eventually stop buying...so analysts tell you to tp or position yourself for the inevitable dip...after a leg up, market must go down either a little (called dip or retracement) or heavily called reversal...
ON THE OTHER HAND...
when prices are going down, they also know that prices will not go down forever, so they tell you to position yourselves for the upward move...they know WHAT: upward move, not WHEN: 16th november 2021....no, they don't know that
There is even a topic in Technical Analysis called T.A is only interested in WHAT not WHY....
We learned that in our T.A sessions last weekend..
T.A is concerned with what is the price, not why it is that price or when....
That is why in a bullish run, you don't buy with all your funds, reserve some to be able to buy dips...but no guys are greedy, they will buy with all their money and nothing left to buy inevitable dips/retracements or reversals
Consider T.A as a position advisor, directs you on the position to take, not prophesying....
same way your pastors will not predict election winners or covid outbreak
but if you get the sense of preparing for emergencies, you will have spare funds to deal with the uncertainties of life
I hope I have been able to confuse you further...
Remember, because I am correct does not mean that I am right, so do what is comfortable by you

18 Likes

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 11:11am On Nov 16, 2021
They don't know WHEN it will dip....they only know WHAT...that it will dip
because they know that market moves via ups and downs.....so when prices pump, they tell you to TP because dip/retracement/cool of buying pressure will occur..(it's like telling that cocacola seller on your street who is selling you crates upon crates of mineral two days to your party to take profits cos you(the buyer) cannot maintain the buying forever...she may not know when you will stop buying, based on the amount of guests you have at your party...but you all know that you will eventually stop buying...so analysts tell you to tp or position yourself for the inevitable dip...after a leg up, market must go down either a little (called dip or retracement) or heavily called reversal...
ON THE OTHER HAND...
when prices are going down, they also know that prices will not go down forever, so they tell you to position yourselves for the upward move...they know WHAT: upward move, not WHEN: 16th november 2021....no, they don't know that
There is even a topic in Technical Analysis called T.A is only interested in WHAT not WHY....
We learned that in our T.A sessions last weekend..
T.A is concerned with what is the price, not why it is that price or when....
That is why in a bullish run, you don't buy with all your funds, reserve some to be able to buy dips...but no guys are greedy, they will buy with all their money and nothing left to buy inevitable dips/retracements or reversals
Consider T.A as a position advisor, directs you on the position to take, not prophesying....
same way your pastors will not predict election winners or covid outbreak
but if you get the sense of preparing for emergencies, you will have spare funds to deal with the uncertainties of life
I hope I have been able to confuse you further...
Remember, because I am correct does not mean that I am right, so do what is comfortable by you

Born2conquer:
Another funny thing in Crypto currency is that people won’t predict when the dip will occur but once the dip occur you will start seeing the crypto gurus saying stuff like “The dip was expected” “I foresee the Dip yesterday” “why i advice you to always take profit”

Analysts will never tell you when a dip will happen but once the dip occur, they keep telling you they told yoh so and guess what, they advice you to buy the low and sell the high.

When is the high? When is the low? They won’t tell you

16 Likes

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 10:26am On Nov 16, 2021
I totally agree with you too....
good work sir
MrCodeSolo:
I agree with u on dz...solid argument....respect...and I also agreed with DaemoLee bcuz all tokens either newly launched or not are fueled by d ratios of strength btw demand and supply....and not forgetting whales are the movers and shakers of d emotional index needle btw fear and greed factors. newly launched tokens without price history structures are likely taken advantages of by d whales, yes the giant money bags. And it is upto us to discern when to hodl onto a project or offload and move on..
Daemolee's protective use of d DCA's slight variation theory is not too far-fetched. It is just a wise investor move to recoup to a certain price level and offload everything since d crypto trendline chart flows in a continuous few longs or shorts and both zig-zag like manner.
sentimental trading is still d best...trade by the way you feel the price should go but with weighted cautions and overall awarenesses of the fact that upward or downward trendlines on a given time-frame chart are the imprints of struggles btw d emotional fear and greed factors executed by every investor on the said token. Be sentimental with your trade at some point...

2 Likes

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 9:45am On Nov 16, 2021
It's below... look down well, but if you cannot see it..
carriers.consulting@gmail.com

thanks

hakym619:

Where's the email address?

1 Like

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 9:01am On Nov 16, 2021
DaemoLee:

My brother! This isn't the first time I'm riding newly launched token after 3weeks of launching and have always cashed out significantly C98 is my sweetest one. I cash out and dump them! This one just wan hook me for neck however it would still pump that's why I won't chew a single loss on it.

In this crypto world, I have come to realise one has to study the techniques that rocks his/her boat.
U are a TA master and probably bn cashing out on coin analysed b4 buy. I have good tested time coins/tokens I hold and hustle newly launched with other portion of my PF.

How would u feel buying 600 Lazio token now and selling at $26 or more. That's how I set my target, TP and say bye.

Good one sir, my comfort is that you know what you are doing...
so keep enjoying boss

1 Like

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 7:56am On Nov 16, 2021
DaemoLee:

No lies! The newly listed BETA has shown my PF shege. I DCA from 2.1, 1.7, 1.3 now E don enter 1.2 crzy bro. I was thinking it would pull a C98 stunt was why I kept buying.
This ADA in example has seriously bn unable to achieve all that it has promised, and I dnt seem to know why people failed to realise.
On what basis were you choosing 2.1, 1.7 etc to set your buy orders? That's not how DCA is done, it is paired with technical analysis to buy at significant order blocks as dips go ahead...a coin is launched October 9 and you already have levels? No . not enough history to establish support zones. You only do so for long established tokens at least above 6months , T.A relies on history....until then you only trade new coins with tokenomics, btc moves or other fundamentals....so the way to go for such coins is to hodl long term....
I hope I have been able to confuse you....
My T.A students are currently learning this and I hope they are using this dip to enter any of the green dotted lines in any of the analysed charts being approached.
So boss above that's already in beta....just hodl or take your losses according to your pocket...
Hope this helps

7 Likes

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 4:21pm On Nov 15, 2021
28. KAT Technical Analysis
Kat is behaving like a rat or better still a cat which has a heavy plank/log of wood on its neck(see that thick line with negative slope? It is a tough resistance to break)
I wouldn't touch KAT until price has successfully broken and re-tested that FEDERAL GOVERNMENT-LIKE embargo.....I mean that thick line.
But what do I know?
If I was already in it and bought below the line, I would be booking profits as we approach that line, cool off and see what happens to it...
It might take hurricane Katrina to blow that log of wood off, until then this cat of a coin will keep groaning and whimping (is there a word like that?) under that price level. Combine this technical analysis with the necessary fundamentals and tokenomics and you may have a pleasant walk with the cat to take profit....
REKT = .......YOU KNOW NA....

1 Like

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 2:17pm On Nov 15, 2021
27. MATIC T.A
large M pattern forming on M1 that can drive prices down to relegation levels of 0.046!!!! That's shitcoin behaviour so I would preach caution unless it's a long term hodling position.
Also on the W1 chart, a W pattern just reached TP and the necessary retracement is happening...so beware
It's not all doom, gloom and relegation talk though because there is that handsome dynamic trendline that is being respected, so you can aim to go long, whenever price touches the line again in the near future...

REKT = TRADE + NFA -DYOR - DD + FUD - GURUs + BTCmovement

just discovered that I have done 28. LABS before....so scroll up to last week or so.....therefore next
28. KAT loading.....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 15 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.