Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,471 members, 7,843,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

9japple's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9japple's Profile / 9japple's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 15 pages)

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 8:56am On Nov 27, 2021
GOOD MORNING ALL coin requests ongoing...

no shitcoins, no newborns ......

Keep the requests coming...
Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 8:29pm On Nov 26, 2021
Registration is now on for the next batch of the Trading Analysis Mentorship beginning in December God willing, I do not want crowd...
Fastest fingers
1 spot taken...4 left
100usd only
Analyse anything in skirts, I mean charts (bad guys, sorry to disappoint you....Charts not skirts)
Mix it with the powerful strategies we shall learn plus the wonderful community in this group, then your 3 elements for success is complete....
carriers.consulting@gmail.com
PS:
Whatsapp me for reviews from current scholars....I don't want to brag here, it's God's doing

PS: I have received some applications for the vacant admin/virtual assistant role, thanks. I am currently reviewing them

Enjoy this dip my people....make the most of it...
Only 5 persons, fastest fingers only
Thanks

3 Likes

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 10:04am On Nov 26, 2021
It's red ....
Prices are discounted....after May dip, this is the time to do the necessary, also with caution
Those attending my sessions know what to do....
This is why I have been worried that I have not taught DCA, this is a perfect DCA season....
Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 5:35pm On Nov 25, 2021
9japple:

Okay
37. IOI LOADING....( I hope the instrumental plays in your head any time I write loading... Omo to ji lo shope)
37. IOI T.A
I pity anyone who bought this IOU on launch! 5400usd...closed 0.8usd... i mean 80 cents!!! since you couldn't drag your broker or CEX, the coin is appropriately named IOI...that is I owe myself, for buying at 5400usd (I am still thinking how many weeks of years it takes me to earn that amount, then it disappears with one trading whim? chaii....)
Do not buy at launch unless you are buying lunch for devs and early holders....I drew an autofib on the token and you can see on the chart...no show.
Meaning: Imagine a driller drilled 5400metres of earth and screaming from the bottom to the crew on surface....we are still waiting for his voice to reach sea level!
So if you buy now or you bought last month or next year...you are all the same: early buyers.
At this point we transfer this patient to the tokenomics ward for further surgery and a couple of btc injections to hopefully try to restore token health.....
To illustrate how bad a case of mudslide this is, note I highlighted the volume bar for this present month and it is very hooooge, yet at 4.68usd....
So imagine the volume that will drive it to 20usd we will be looking for it outside our pc screen...
no rekt equation needed for this: If you bought this then you are the re-definition of REKT

Me: "Hello Sir, please where is Patience? I need her for this token..."
A certain ex-president in his Otuoke country home: "please hold on for her, she is in the kitchen preparing my peppered snail"

6 Likes

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 4:46pm On Nov 25, 2021
Mazinewmoney:
I don't miss any section of this thread. Nah you didn't. Please do
Okay
37. IOI LOADING....( I hope the instrumental plays in your head any time I write loading... Omo to ji lo shope)

1 Like

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 3:01pm On Nov 25, 2021
chief, i thought i did IOI yesterday?
confirm or I do it if I have not.
Mazinewmoney:
Guy over sense the worry you. I comot cap. Please analyze $ioi token for me.
Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 2:59pm On Nov 25, 2021
(removes glasses) "are you normal"
(takes a mr macaroni step front and back) "ooin!"
santos123:
stop it! grin

3 Likes

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 2:50pm On Nov 25, 2021
Timekeeper:

Since na secretary u need, I'm sure u must prefer a lady. I have a lady Dt might be interested but mind telling me the nature of the job..
If you tell her secretary/admin/virtual assistant and she doesn't know what the role involves then that's your confirmation that she is not qualified....it's not intended to be a learn-on-the-job role....so if she doesnt know it beforehand, then you use the high-hand to let her pass....
actually, in the sessions she can learn trading analysis by co-incidence of being in the classes....
So that's the only thing she would be learning on the role
thanks sir for your help

1 Like

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 1:39pm On Nov 25, 2021
Hi guys...
So I was accused here sometime ago of being a tutorial peddler or something like that...
Well one of the reasons why I do these tutorials is also to create employment opportunities....
Right now, my secretary/virtual assistant has been sick and some admin work has been suffering because all this trading, analysis is a side-gig of a side biz of a small frac' of my life and I cannot handle it all alone..
So I need a computer-savvy person to come fill the role.... it is freelance 24hrs service....
so mail me and let us discuss terms...
Thanks

1 Like

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 1:15pm On Nov 25, 2021
when?
I usually reply my mails promptly, cos I get all alerts as if it is a phone call...
are you sure you sent to
?
let me check or you could re-send
Thanks
spiceechic:
I sent you a mail regarding training, yet no reply.

1 Like

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 6:26pm On Nov 24, 2021
seankafor:
Mehn this won't be a bad time time to recycle on sol DCA down undecided

Of course am talking to sand holders tongue
I exited sand today, i know when to take profits...if it likes let it do x100 from here without retracing,
I stick to my principle....14,000 coins on cmc...so I am okay with the last batch of 3.0 to 7.2...that is more than x2
ungreedy

11 Likes

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 5:41pm On Nov 24, 2021
Macktaob:

Pls, could you do Gala?
Would like to know if to stay or jp and come back to it later coz I've been in love with the token but money/funds' security before love always.
I think we have chewed Gala some time back...
scroll up up up then up up up and finally up up to find GALA, I cannot remember it's T.A number....anyone to help him locate it? Sometime within a fortnight ago
Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 5:36pm On Nov 24, 2021
yerima21:

Thank you for this and I must confess I enjoy reading your analysis as you appear really good in this from all your previous analyses. For TLM, I have vowed not to sell at a loss. I was unfortunate to have entered heavily at 0.43 about 6 months ago. I Hodl patiently.

Thank you alien, I am very encouraged, may no dip ever alienate you from your dream price targets

2 Likes

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 3:36pm On Nov 24, 2021
9japple:

36. AUDIO LOADING
37. IOI LOADING................
36. AUDIO Technical Analysis
This is what I call the Psquare coin...audio money
Perfect for the trendline trading strategy, find your points 1, 2 and 3 to get an entry. Green dotted lines for Support buying, red lines for partial rewards.... very boring?
Well,
REKT = TRADE - TRAINING + FOMO + NFA -DYOR - DD

1 Like

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 2:53pm On Nov 24, 2021
kekilika:

I got in early sha. I will be watching that 0.46 you called. Let's see how it goes
Okay, if you bought early, 0.46 is X2
A shrewd alien will take profit there and observe the market, but what do I know.....are you shrewd? Who am I to judge you? Where were me were I? (or how did that guy say it in that comedy skit) Where me not here?

Please anyone with link to that joke skit... please I need to laugh....
Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 2:50pm On Nov 24, 2021
seankafor:
audio/usdt
36. AUDIO LOADING
37. IOI LOADING................
Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 2:28pm On Nov 24, 2021
seankafor:
I once saw audio on gainers list doing numbers with the likes of mana and sand,
When the last dip hit, I checked it out and it had dipped well.. so I emptied my sol and xec on it and DCA down..

Am planning to empty it if it attempts to reach its ATH or thereabouts.. maybe from 3.50 upwards.

Currently am holding it and ftm(from other account)

And also raca..

Please can you help me run a little TA on it please

Cc. 9japple
T.A on which token exactly sir?
Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 2:17pm On Nov 24, 2021
9japple:
35. TLM LOADING.....

35. TLM Technical Analysis
Story story.....
A certain alien tried to bring his metaverse to we earthlings on a certain eerie windy April fool's day about two thousand and twenty-one years after we started counting. He failed woefully at launch as his 6 dollar emergence closed before our eyes at a miserly 0.4 and it has struggled to beat that ever since. The latest attempt was about 4 days ago when rejection candles reminded him of his humble austere beginnings. To add salt to injury, his moves so far has yet to follow any textbook pattern as he prints freestyle chartform all over the metaverse. A queer META forming from bookers of face seems to promise better tidings for all metaversans but for now Aliens only long for a bearish candle, always. That inferiority complex at 0.46 can only be overcome if we have a D1 closing above it (1 am any Lagos time).
I bought at launch on binance but have since discarded any dreams of donning an alien spacesuit and jetting off. My resolutions may be awakened if that close above 0.46 happens with enough fossil fuel of volume, otherwise anyone buying into the idea may be developing a long time trust fund for his second or third filial generation. LOL
T. L. M is tellin' em to be patient...ya kno what I'm sayin'.... hey yo!

*dedicated to returning due diligence to Mazi..... new dough

PS: discount shoppers can also find that prize has been duly discounted, in fact TLM is a Black Friday
Alien

4 Likes 1 Share

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 1:34pm On Nov 24, 2021
35. TLM LOADING.....

Ibime:
@ 9japple,

Can you analsyse TLM for us please, or link us to where you've analysed it before.

SAND and MANA must be coming to the end of their pumps, maybe TLM might be the next metaverse with big upside

3 Likes 1 Share

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 11:30am On Nov 24, 2021
9japple:

34. SKL T. A
Bull season? tick
price discounted? tick
Trendline Trading Strategy: point 3.... my scholars know what to do at point 3
They also know they can take partial profits at point "a"
A future point 4 can be considered as a safe re-entry point....
Tokenomics: not done...research that in the company of btc, your village people and other fundamentals so everyone can be in the same picture before buying....
REKT = TRADE + ....... +......... - ...............+................
Any other person noticing a developing frying pan pattern? Or am I drunk from the sunshine entering my eyes?
If it is true, then the TP of the frying pan from here could be a hoooge X2....
all breakout protocols and confirmations should be observed....

1 Like

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 11:27am On Nov 24, 2021
9japple:
34. SKL LOADING......
34. SKL T. A
Bull season? tick
price discounted? tick
Trendline Trading Strategy: point 3.... my scholars know what to do at point 3
They also know they can take partial profits at point "a"
A future point 4 can be considered as a safe re-entry point....
Tokenomics: not done...research that in the company of btc, your village people and other fundamentals so everyone can be in the same picture before buying....
REKT = TRADE + ....... +......... - ...............+................

1 Like

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 11:08am On Nov 24, 2021
34. SKL LOADING......
Tamel:

Hey boss , can you do a TA on SKL please .
Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 7:18am On Nov 24, 2021
I stand up for the greatest forensic picture analyst of our time!!!
Wow!!!
Please I need ppl like you in my team...do you know how easily you will spot out trade patterns for us on a chart? if you knew the patterns to look out for!
One free pattern for you... name it: and it will be done.
So encouraging to see ppl with keen eyes and meticulous attention to infinitesimal assortment of data!!!
I envy you Queen Mother of details....
QuinModah:
When you were shouting his a billionaire, you didn't know. Look at he second picture he probably ask the other guy,"my guy abeg make I use this your plate snap" look closely, he only bought bottle water. The hotel is where he hangs out to make people think his a billionaire. Good morning

8 Likes

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 11:42pm On Nov 23, 2021
MIDNIGHT COIN REQUESTS BEFORE I FALL ASLEEP....

For those who want to learn money stuff on their own..... Please keep on, we need exit liquidity, you hear...
It is very possible....
Impossible is nothing...
Who will be buying when I want to sell? keep on

coins please
Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 4:57pm On Nov 22, 2021
33. VET Technical Analysis
Vet is riding an ascending channel on W1, a giant W also appears to be forming in the clear view of experienced eyes. If you can spot it without any drama, then you know what class you belong to.
We have taught the trendline trading strategy last week, so my scholars know what to do with the point marked 3. It is not dotted with green lines only because it is not a support/resistance confluence, still...
The blue line with a negative slope is a curious point for exiting the market prematurely, if only to observe what's going on here?... in Daddy Wa's voice.
Not much to be said about bargains because price is currently 50% discounted of the Nov 2020 to Apr 2021 bullish run, make of that what you may.
We are learning the frying pan pattern in our session today and VET almost drew it but not perfectly... so I shall let it pass....
AM I BUYING?: no, but then what do I know? Price can do whatever it likes, it doesn't have to respect any line anybody draws from his computer...

Remember:
Even NFA is presently looking for a coach, so who are you to despise training?
REKT = TRADE + NFA - DYOR - DD + FOMO

2 Likes

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 2:36pm On Nov 22, 2021
Krak:

VET

LRC
33. VET
34. LRC LOADING.....

1 Like

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 1:51pm On Nov 22, 2021
Rubby1:

Thanks Mate!
Now i know what to do!

Thanks too sir
Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 1:09pm On Nov 22, 2021
32. CORN Technical Analysis
PS: I laugh in pyjamas at ppl that bought at 158usd! so miserable for them, I had to put a post script first...lol
Price is 78% discounted from the recent price pump so all the "alagbados" in the house may choose to enter. Some may want to dare the price to dip to 38usd before entering, however they risk missing the train. Whatever you decide, I have never forced you to buy any token, I chill and never, never shill. Note all or most of my analyses done here are done without checking the tokenomics. I assume you will do your due diligence. Meanwhile the entire chart is an anaconda stretch of consolidation spanning over 13 months-----a hodler's dream snack, a buy-and-forget type of coin...

CASHOUT = TRADE - NFA +DYOR+DD-FUD+ TRAINING + RISK MGT+PATIENCE+ TP + P2P .......(eqn 9)

1 Like

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 10:58am On Nov 22, 2021
32. CORN ( POLONIEX ) LOADING....
Rubby1:

Please when nominating a coin, always give the full name... cos for example we have up to 4 coins with the ticker CORN

1 Like

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 10:37am On Nov 22, 2021
We have up to 4 CORN on cmc...which one?
ENS was launched 10th November!!!! I recall saying no newborn corns
Rubby1:

32 - Corn
33- ENS

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 9:49am On Nov 22, 2021
Sir, I have severaly debunked all rumours of me analysing such tokens because they are relatively new, even the Opul I analysed is just a red herring, a deviation simply because I spotted a some patterns on the chart that I felt we needed to learn more of...
So once again, no newborns, no shitcoins... preference is given to coins on cmc and coingecko...credible charts, So I also avoid poocoin chats or other manipulatable chart sites. I hope I have confused you enough sir...
Please nominate a well established coin or even a forex chart,
Thanks sir
Response01:

$POOLZ
$PAID
$CWS

thanks boss

2 Likes

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 8:29am On Nov 22, 2021
Morningstarrr:

$ SUNNY
$ SPS… Many thanks
Bros, I have checked both...no chart developed for them yet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 15 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.