Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

9japride's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9japride's Profile / 9japride's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 170 pages)

Politics / Re: Fubara Did Not Vote Tinubu In 2023 Election - Rivers APC Chairman, Okocha by 9japride(m): 3:21am
Putindbutt:
Pls don't bring Tinubu into this matter, Fubara is PDP, he had his candidate.. wait o, so Fubara went contrary to Wike's directives to work for Tinubu while Wike and his men were working for Fubara's victory. Fubara broke the code and he must be punished.
[color=#006600][/color]

In all these the masses has no say or benefit? It's all about the welfare of the politicians.
Investment / Re: I Want To Invest 3 Million In Keke Business… Please How Lucrative Is It? by 9japride(m): 1:22pm On May 12
Jega2000:
I plan to buy two Neat Nigeria used keke 1.5 million each, for higher purchase… I will be making 25k per week on each of the keke… is this keke business still lucrative?
[color=#006600][/color]

Is it not better you experiment on one first and hide the other part of the money far away from you?
They don't use two legs to check the depth of a river.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: The Evil In Human Heart by 9japride(m): 3:29pm On May 11
Those who withheld the man's money are the wicked entities that usually support bad government because they gain from corruption.
Some humans are just a little higher than wild animals.
Office is not a place to have close friends. On Fridays and Sundays they will carry their filthy self to worship God.
Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japride(m): 12:25pm On May 11
iLegendd:
I want you guys to try something. Whenever you have free time, open your Binance or any of your favorite exchange, select 1 month TF and check the chart of every single coin. You'll be amazed at some coins that are screaming: I'm strong and if I pump, I'll pump like fire. See one below. 24 months of consolidation. I'm not buying it yet, maybe in September.

Bigger TF gives you a clear picture and it makes you patient.
[color=#006600][/color]

Good stuff. I missed a lot of opportunities early last year.
One needs to enter trade now and enjoy ending of the year or early next year.
Spare cash will be good for these kind of trades
Politics / Re: BREAKING! TINUBU Must Go As Northern Elders Drags Him For Bringing Nigeria Down by 9japride(m): 2:15pm On May 10
Radicalwarrior:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6m7JRBm0iLQ&pp=ygUOVGludWJ1IE11c3QgZ28%3D
[color=#006600][/color]

They are not serious. They didn't protest when their brother was messing up the country?

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Religious Tension In Kaduna by 9japride(m): 1:59pm On May 10
Khyrvxjzy:

so make kaduna no vote Muslim hausa

they should vote igbo christian

you why not vote Muslim hausa in your state
[color=#006600][/color]

Have you not heard of southern Kaduna? Are they not Christians?
North should change their ways.
Politics / Re: Religious Tension In Kaduna by 9japride(m): 5:49am On May 10
They shouldn't damage people's business areas.
If anyone wants to cause nuisance, they should go to a football field and make noise.
When it's time for election, they will prefer to vote in funny people just because of religion and tribal connection.

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: FG Plans Further VAT Increase, New Sharing Formula by 9japride(m): 5:45am On May 10
Houseontherock1:
I never liked any polithiefcian and I never trusted any of them...but one thing is certain; I will never support any of them again and my disappointment will always be minimal; because I have zero to no expectations from them... they are all the same undecided

Modified...those of you quoting me...I still don't like or support any polithiefcian! I didn't vote for Tinubu and i still don't think Obi is the answer. They are all the same.
[color=#006600][/color]

I don't usually like this kind of statement. Most times, it's mainly done by the government in power or those who want things to remain as it is.
It's just a form of discouraging people not to vote out those incompetent leaders holding onto power.
Yes, majority of the politicians are corrupt, if that's the case it then means Abia state people could have given up hope and continue with the evil men that messed up the state.
Abia state is an example that a sincere and focus leader can transform a state.
Peter Obi was ready to work and to be held accountable. But no, a lot people prefer someone that does not have regards for the electorates and up till now don't give a dam about the plight of the masses.
Politics / Re: ‘Even The Prophets Went To Prison’ – Sirika Comforts Himself In Court by 9japride(m): 5:33am On May 10
Good01:

https://punchng.com/hot-mic-even-the-prophets-went-to-prison-buharis-minister-sirika-comforts-self-in-court/?amp
[color=#006600][/color]

Tomorrow, if he comes out for an elective position people will vote massively for him. So they couldn't disturb us with all these irrelevant news.
A lot of parents can't pay for school fees and examination fees.
Even healthcare is not easy and yet public servants can act anyhow.
Politics / Re: Fubara A Small Man, I Dare You To Do Your Worst - Enemi Alabo George by 9japride(m): 5:30am On May 10
That is how some people thought Give Obaseki of Edo state was weak.
Politics / Re: Fr. Alia Establishes Beer Brewery Company In Benue(photos) by 9japride(m): 9:55am On May 09
Exousiang01:
Hope it won't be sold off like Benue Brewery due to poor management.
Nigeria civil servants are the worst.
This should be handed over to a private firm for proper management
[color=#000099][/color]

Corruption and neglect will negatively affect it if it's being solely run by government.

1 Like

Properties / Re: Residential Rooms Under Lagos Bridge Where Tenants Pay ₦250k Yearly (Video) by 9japride(m): 9:53am On May 09
An oil rich nation can't even build a very affordable housing units for the common man.
Why can't they allocate an area for the poor?
Employ them to help in taking care of infrastructures in Lagos.
Politics / Re: Cybersecurity Levy To Tackle Crimes, Terrorism - FG by 9japride(m): 9:46am On May 09
But they can't trace the phone numbers/location of kidnappers and killer bandits?
I believe the agency that will manage the funds will need a magnificent office building, 2024 Toyota landcruiser SUV, overseas training with hotel allowance, etc?
How will the common man gain from all these tax revenues?
Yet wicked individuals who call themselves party agent can't enough eat properly and still have the guts to sing praises.
Politics / Re: We got fooled by that Lagos IGR —Northerners Regret Supporting Tinubu by 9japride(m): 3:09pm On May 08
Lizzysamuel:
😂😂😂.

This is morning
[color=#006600][/color]

Nobody fooled anyone. They knew what they were doing.
Next election, they will still vote massively for him.
Politics / Re: What In God's Name Is The Problem Of The Bitter Obi People ? by 9japride(m): 2:18pm On May 08
Nigerians are very funny. People who supported the last administration, still have the guts to be talking rubbish. No shame.
I believe Umahi will be held accountable same way they are dragging Emefele.
Travel / Re: Relocating To Benin, Togo Or Ivory Coast? by 9japride(m): 2:22pm On May 07
Ibrahim8358:
have been in Benin,Togo and Ivory Coast so let talk about these 3 countries for relocating
[color=#006600][/color]

It's unfortunate that Nigerians are thinking of traveling to these countries.
We have a country that one who can't feed him/herself properly and will have the guts to be siding with corrupt politicians and posting rubbish online.
To me that act is just organic and irredeemable wickedness.
Some people will call it just catching cruise. How can an adult be catching such cruise?

1 Like

Politics / Re: Why Can't Tinubu Do This For SS Instead by 9japride(m): 1:28pm On May 07
Khyrvxjzy:

even if tinubu bring heaven to earth
you igbo will hate him
[color=#006600][/color]

If he does the right thing at the right time, no body will hate him.
The money is for all Nigerians and he's not doing anyone a favour.
It's unfortunately that the white join everyone together. By now the south and south eastern part will be enjoying their God given wealth without influence from those whose culture is totally different from the south and south east.
Politics / Re: "Tinubu Is Over Taxing US" - Nigerians Cry Out Over Recent Cybersecurity Levy by 9japride(m): 1:23pm On May 07
But next election, they will massively vote for him.
Politics / Re: Gowon: Nigeria Would Have Been Better If Yar’adua Had Completed His Tenure by 9japride(m): 1:22pm On May 07
bro4u:
Nothing special about Yar'Adua, same way we would've all thought Buhari could be the Savior if he hadn't won.
wink[color=#006600][/color]

Yar'Adua was a true Nigerian and not tribalistic.
Politics / Re: How Tinubu Destroyed Nigeria's Economy To Get Imf Loans|pics, Videos| by 9japride(m): 2:07am On May 07
Munsaz:

Yes buhari took loan of 100 billion USD through out his administration and his ministers stole billions.i think buhari trusted the wrong people
[color=#006600][/color]

There is nothing like trusting the wrong people. He knew what he was doing.
Same way the person ruling now does a lot of things. He fully knows what he's doing.
Politics / Re: See why the Coastal Highway In Nigeria Is Impossible by 9japride(m): 1:49am On May 07
Paraman:
Nigerian security printing and minting company Ltd are not in charge of funding the project
[color=#006600][/color]

It's ok, we are observing.
Health / Re: Christopher Gilbert Fighting For Life After White "Friends" Push Him Into Lake by 9japride(m): 1:48am On May 07
zrocky:
adding them to social media is career suicide grin
[color=#006600][/color]

grin that's true.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: See why the Coastal Highway In Nigeria Is Impossible by 9japride(m): 9:06pm On May 06
Paraman:
Yes, there's money to construct the bridges
[color=#006600][/color]

Speaking as the Director of Nigerian security printing and minting company Ltd?
Health / Re: Christopher Gilbert Fighting For Life After White "Friends" Push Him Into Lake by 9japride(m): 8:54pm On May 06
zrocky:
white people don't know friend or foe. This people are wolf in ship clothing. A white man can never be a friend to you. This is how they are
[color=#006600][/color]

You are right. The worst is trusting their smiles in work places and also avoid adding one's white co-workers to social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram etc.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: See why the Coastal Highway In Nigeria Is Impossible by 9japride(m): 6:41pm On May 06
Paraman:
Bridges can be built on creeks

A bridge was built on the lagoon

Bonny a swampy area has been connected with bodo by bridges and road
[color=#006600][/color]

The point I was trying to say is that there will be so many bridges to be built. Do government have the funds to construct all?
Due to the kind of politics of 'winners take all', the aim of the coastal highway is to codely develop the south west especially Lagos state.
Why didn't the project start from Calabar?
Ask yourself who are those going to benefit from it?
No be 9ja we dey? Everyone is sharp man.
Politics / Re: See why the Coastal Highway In Nigeria Is Impossible by 9japride(m): 9:13am On May 06
vengertime:
Even though it would benefit my state(Port Harcourt) if it was possible. People shouting coastal highway have never been to the water front areas,

If you have ever been to Lagos and you know third mainland bridge. That's the kind of bridge you would need that will cut across the stretch of Delta State, Bayelsa and Port Harcourt talkless of Akwa Ibom.

These areas are creeks and mangroves sea.

For me what I understand it's going on here is that Chagoury man wants to use coastal highway tactics to claim Lagos water front. That's why his company started sand filling wether anyone like it or not.

The first picture below is Delta State area alone. To fund the high bridge that will cross these areas America, Chinese and Europeans will have to come together to fund it for us.
[color=#006600][/color]

A lot of people don't know the terrain. Even in Delta state, some communities don't have bridges due to the large presence of creeks

22 Likes

Politics / Re: ‘Emefiele Left Hole In Nigeria’s Treasury’ – Akpabio Hits Ex-cbn Gov by 9japride(m): 9:09am On May 06
Kosisochukwu12:
‘Emefiele Left Hole In Nigeria’s treasury’ – Akpabio Hits ex-CBN Gov | #Politicsnigeria

Senate President Godswill Akpabio has again accused Godwin Emefiele, the embattled former governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), of leaving behind a “foamy economy”.

While urging Nigerians to be patient with President Bola Tinubu’s administration, Akpabio alleged that Emefiele “left a very big hole in the national treasury”.

Akpabio stressed that President Tinubu inherited a battered economy which he is currently trying to rally cash and deploying his knowledge to salvage and navigate away from the stranglehold of sleaze and corruption.

Akpabio stated this at Ikot Ekpene Stadium over the weekend when his kinsmen from Akwa Ibom North-West Senatorial District hosted him and his National Assembly colleagues in a reception since he became the president of the Senate last year.

On his earlier remark about Emefiele being responsible for Nigeria’s economic woes, Akpabio said, “I still stand by my position”.

Expressing optimism and confidence in the economy bouncing back stronger, Akpabio assured that President Tinubu has the magic wand to retool the economy back on the trajectory of growth as he did as Governor under which Lagos became one of the most buoyant economies in Africa.

He stressed that with three former governors, Tinubu, a former Governor of Lagos State, as President; Kashim Shettima, former Borno State Governor as Vice President, and himself, former Akwa Ibom State governor, their knowledge and ingenuity in politics and socio-economic governance would be aggregated and galvanized to rescue the country for the greater good of Nigerians.

Akpabio assured the people of the state, the South-South region and the country of all-round federal presence, adding that the coastal road coming all the way from Lagos to Calabar would cut across various states in the Southwest, South-East and the South-South political zones, with attendant socio-economic developments.

The Senate President also assured the host governor, Pastor Umo Eno of the Deep Seaport, and other federal government projects, and urged him to liaise with the Managing Director of the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC), Chief Samuel Ogbuku, to extend the ongoing road project from the neighbouring Abia State to Ini, Ikono, Ikot Ekpene to connect Uyo, the state capital.

“You have asked of seaport, you will not only get Seaport, you get roads, flyovers, and other federal projects, and we are going to do this because of you,” he stressed.

In his remarks, Governor Eno pledged to work with the Tinubu administration in spite of political party differences to bring development to the state.

He appealed to the Senate President not to truncate the governorship succession plan laid down in the state by successive approximations since the return of democracy in 1999, by allowing him to see through his eight years as was the case of Obong Victor Attah (1999-2007); Chief Godswill Akpabio (2007 -2015) and Mr. Udom Emmanuel (2015-2023).

Deputy Senate President, Jibrin Barau, and the Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives, Benjamin Kalu, also extolled the leadership virtues of Senator Akpabio, noting that as the National Assembly Chairman, he has been a stabilising influence and ‘Unifier-in-Chief’ who is engendering the executive-legislative harmony.

Source : https://politicsnigeria.com/emefiele-left-hole-in-nigerias-treasury-akpabio-hits-ex-cbn-gov/
[color=#006600][/color]

Same way Agbado people will blame Umahi for the wastage of funds on coastal highway being constructed when he leaves office.
Nobody is talking about Buhari who gave the final approval to funds and policies.
Health / Re: Christopher Gilbert Fighting For Life After White "Friends" Push Him Into Lake by 9japride(m): 3:39am On May 06
Maria96:
@ justwise. Using nairaland to spread racist rhetorics
[color=#006600][/color]

You guys never learn.

4 Likes

Health / Re: Christopher Gilbert Fighting For Life After White "Friends" Push Him Into Lake by 9japride(m): 3:38am On May 06
NaBanga:

I went to school with whites from a small age to graduate school. I have worked with them. I have been in many situations where I have been the only black person. I am still here standing. What of Shanquella Robinson that was killed by her friends in Mexico? You are more likely to be killed by a fellow black person than a white person.
[color=#006600][/color]

You better learn and be careful around them. They are not your friends. These are people who practice racism and most of their culture support not talking and friendly with people. Especially the European whites.
Most white parents always teach their kids to run to a big black guy whenever they are lost and never to approach a white man.
If you are black just be careful around them. They are masters of fake appearance.

12 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Obi, Coastal Road Is Not A Priority, But Beer Factory Is Priority? by 9japride(m): 4:32pm On May 04
Reflect7:
Doctors went unpaid for over a year in his state while this man was building beer factory everywhere.

Now he has the audacity to condemn the Lagos-Calabar coastal road/rail project as not being a “priority”.

Wasn’t your beer factory your priority when Anambra state doctors were going on strike over low pay and poor working conditions?

You then punished them and threatened them with the sack, and REFUSED TO PAY THEM for over 13 months?

Even as you REFUSED to build even ONE SINGLE SCHOOL in your 8 years in office as state governor.

Why is BREWERY the only priority for you?

Are you a drunkard?

What kind of foolish man is this?

[color=#006600][/color]

It's only a religious bigot that will be attacking Peter Obi.
Politics / Re: How Voters Voted For Presidents By Region And State In Nigeria- Statisense by 9japride(m): 10:40am On May 04
frugal:

Couldn't agree more.

In addition to competence, south East also vote on ideology. If you bring Yemi Osibanjo to PDP, he'll most likely clear all South East, but can't say the same if he contests under APC. People will attribute that to hate for APC, but I think it's more of what the party stands for that irks the south Easterners.

South East will give you block vote if they believe in you and what your party stands for.
[color=#006600][/color]

That's what people don't understand. If Kalu former Abia state governor or Okorocha comes out for president and there is Osibanjo, Igbos will vote massively for Osibanjo and leave those two.
Igbos are don't joke with competence. Because an incompetent leader will mess up their businesses.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: How Voters Voted For Presidents By Region And State In Nigeria- Statisense by 9japride(m): 8:02am On May 04
Bobloco:

When you vote for your Yoruba presidential candidate, as it has always been since time immemorial, it's not tribalism but when the SE votes for a candidate from the SE, you get agitated and shout tribalism.

You are an ethnic bigot, LegendHero

The south east will always remain the most detribalised ethnic group in Nigeria and your f**cking opinion will never change that fact

[color=#006600][/color]

You are just wasting your time trying to have a matured discussion with that moniker.
These are people who are consistent in their hatred towards Igbos.
Majority of the time it's more of a religious hatred and then next tribal.
They are not ashamed in constantly voting funny characters. They are responsible for the mess in the country. Why didn't they give Osibanjo the presidently ticket?
If MC Oluomo comes out for the post of the president, they will massively vote for him.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 170 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.