Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,126 members, 7,852,836 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:43 AM

9japride's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9japride's Profile / 9japride's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 174 pages)

Celebrities / Re: Zinoleesky Spotted 'Looking Like A Shadow Of Himself" by 9japride(m): 10:57am On May 18
LoveFayfay:
Zino is a walking corpse. He really needs help to recover from torture and blackmailing.
Naira Marley has really robbed him of all his relevance and tossed him aside like a crushed can.
[color=#006600][/color]

Did he tell you he needs help? Someone that is flexing and having fun.
Nothing concern him with bad economy.
Health / Re: Heat-Waves Kill 200 People In Adamawa In 2 Weeks by 9japride(m): 10:54am On May 18
Why can't the government provide subsidized solar powered fans for them?
But if it's to sponsor religious pilgrimages they can do that one.

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Nigerians Mob Peter Obi Onboard A Plane For Selfies (Video) by 9japride(m): 10:51am On May 18
Tommydare:
What i know is that they might be good men to their wives and children and their families at large but they aint good politicians/leaders. They are people who stole/steal/or still stealing public funds. But people wey no know them, wey no know what they have in their closet always come online to defend them
[color=#006600][/color]

The truth in all these, a lot of people know those who care about the masses. But they will rather vote their tribes men/women or religion.
For example, I can't say Peter Obi is a good man. But what I know that he's willing to work and open to advise.
The majority of those in power today are all career politicians who can't survive without political power or gains.
Such people know how to effectively play the political game and mumu people who have nothing to gain defend them with their lives.
There is something really wrong with the culture in Nigeria. People just love bad guys and then they start complaining that thing are not working.
How can a bad person give out good things?
Politics / Re: Nigerians Mob Peter Obi Onboard A Plane For Selfies (Video) by 9japride(m): 4:55am On May 18
Tommydare:
No doubt. Even Tinubu is a good man as well. But, they aren't good politicians.
[color=#006600][/color]

Being a good politician is one who can manipulate the public. And that's the kind of people most Nigerians love. That's why funny characters will keep winning elections.
Crime / Re: Two Women, Boy Killed In Abuja Riot by 9japride(m): 2:35pm On May 16
Those scavengers are very dangerous. They have nothing to lose. No business or even a befitting structure.
But yet some envious things will say Igbos are the problem of Nigeria.
These are the kind of people they will eventually be voted into elective positions.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Abia Airport Fund: Nobody Can Question My Decision To Reverse Project — Ikpeazu by 9japride(m): 2:21pm On May 16
nakedweapon:
God bless you for saying the truth. Ikpeazu did so many roads in aba you mentioned only few. I don't know why people keep lying that he didn't do anything in abia . I know many roads ikpeazu buit.
[color=#006600][/color]

Abia state is an oil producing state, they have no excuse not to develop.
Politics / Re: If This Could Happen In Benue; Why Can't It Happen In Rivers (pix) by 9japride(m): 2:19pm On May 16
dejonathan:

The feud amongst politicians will affect all what you claim to be worrying about too..
Na the state as a whole go dey more affected at the end of the day..
[color=#000099][/color]

Why should it be so? If the people are serious they should chase away anyone trying to eat their collective wealth.
Politics / Re: Nairaland And It's Hatred For Anambra by 9japride(m): 2:15pm On May 16
KwuoteYourFada:
Who noticed yesterday. When Bestfornow made a post about the huge rice mill in Anambra

it didn't make front page.

But immediately Freestuff guy posted about a complaint about a complaint raised by the community it quickly made front page.

If you noticed all the recent Topics about Anambra that were pushed to front page were mostly negative Others are left in the politics section

Mods if you're pushing bad headlines be pushing good ones too

[color=#006600][/color]

Wicked and envious people hide under act of cruise catching to propagate their hatred towards south east.
Those mischievous elements will never talk about their underdeveloped states.
One needs to travel round the country to see the disgusting places people live.
Anambra state in bigger than Lagos and it has the potential to be great.
It has everything namely agricultural lands, oil/gas, human resources, tourist sites etc.
Those envious things will happily support a pig or a thug to rule over them.
Politics / Re: I Regret Supporting Tinubu. by 9japride(m): 5:47am On May 16
BigkokoRep:
You hit the bulls eye on this! LP should thread carefully. Too many failed politicians on the prowl

[color=#006600][/color]

That's just the truth.
Politics / Re: The Ijaws Of Imo State (Photos). by 9japride(m): 5:44am On May 16
Yujin:

Even GEJ is not Ijaw. He is from Ogbia ethnic group whose language is totally different from Ijaw language. You can read up about the Ogbia language for yourself.
Don't be fooled by Ijaws blatant claims over territories all over the SS states. Some of us know their limits very well.
[color=#006600][/color]

There different languages in south that Ijaw claims it theirs.
Though, I see most of these kind of post about Ijaw greater than Igbos as mischief makers.
Romance / Re: I Regret Leaving My Marriage- Tiwa Savage by 9japride(m): 2:38am On May 16
EreluRoz:
Sometimes seperation or divorce is the best and only way out, some women die young because they are ashamed of being called a divorcee.

Take a look at May Edochie Yul's ex wife, would she have stayed in a union with that toxic yul who is always oppressing her or she should remain in a situation that brought mysterious death to his healthy son?

So sometimes it's best to just walk away and live a peaceful life. I don't even see divorce as anything.

When I get married and my husband starts to misbehave thinking I'll stay and be praying and fasting to remain miserable, he go just go work come back to meet me no more, God knows I can't endure foolishness all in the name of marriage and I won't be ashamed of anything sef. I kuku love my father's house, so any slight opportunity I don japa run go back to my father's house where I would be loved without being miserable. Make that my mother no sha pursue me back kos kolework.
[color=#006600][/color]

The truth is that majority of ladies intentionally marry guys that don't have good morals.
They hope he changes or they even try to change him, which is not possible.
And when they see that the guy is not in alignment with their present life style, she starts thinking of leaving the marriage.
The earlier women know that a man can never change for anyone, the better for them.
Ladies should always have a relationship with someone that they can manage the life style without thinking of changing it.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: I Regret Supporting Tinubu. by 9japride(m): 2:31am On May 16
highchief1:
I t don’t have anything to say.Im only full of regrets.
[color=#006600][/color]

No adults ever regret their actions or even changes.
For example Boko Haram or politicians never changes.
No one should be deceived by fake repentance. Anyone that intentionally supported someone who they know isn't fit for the country shouldn't be accepted in any opposition party. Their plan is to come to cause confusion in those party especially if LP accept such individuals.
I need someone to mention one politician that have repented?

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Our Corruption Is People-driven - Ali Ndume by 9japride(m): 2:18am On May 16
Egalitarian1:
Nigerians hate being told the truth. I don't support the senator for stealing let alone supporting corruption, but he said the truth.

If their corruption is not people-driven, tell me the justification for Tinubu's emergence as president? He stole trillions from Lagos state and the same Lagosians whose future and wellbeing he stole were the ones that snatched ballot boxes, attacked and killed voters whose only offence was refusal to vote Tinubu for president.

Here again, you would see the likes of yarimo or whatever he calls himself, helinus et al showcasing a nauseating stupidity defending and supporting Wike while cursing Gov Fubara whose only offence is placing an otapiapia around Rivers state commonwealth in order to safeguard it against a ministerial parasitic rat ravaging it all the way from Abuja.
[color=#006600][/color]

Those people you mentioned, I doubt if they are truly Nigerians?
If a wild pig says it want's to become the president of the country, you will be shock that those guys will support that pig just to ensure that Nigerians suffer.
These are people who have been consistent in their hatred towards south east and the country as a whole for so many years. And it's not stopping any time soon.
Always supporting the oppressors of the masses and never never standing in the side of the good people of Nigeria.
I have a feeling that those always supporting evil are foreigners especially of African origin.
It's their way of getting back at Nigeria when they feel insulted by Nigerians online.
Most Nigerians think they are truely loved by other African countries, which is not.
The hatred is real.
Politics / Re: The Ijaws Of Imo State (Photos). by 9japride(m): 2:10am On May 16
Nailly:
Ijaws are larger than Igbos.
[color=#006600][/color]

You guys just love trolling. Who knows Ijaw people?
If not for GEJ who became president, a large majority of people have never met an Ijaw person.
It's only someone from another region entirely that will be making this kind of dumb statement just to annoy Igbos.
Even in Abuja or Lagos, one can move around in a whole month and will never even meet an Ijaw person. But just stepping out of one's house, the next fellow walking by is an Igbo man/woman.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: $25 Billion Nigeria-Morocco Gas Pipeline Project Advances Into Northern Section by 9japride(m): 1:53am On May 16
chopnaira:

In all the region in the south, the SE has lowest contribution in terms of oil and gas.[/color]

As you can see from image below. It's not coming from the SE.
[color=#006600]

I don't know why you guys like to misinform the public?
South east has the highest gas reserves in the country. Most times you guys just make statement out of hatred.
If your region want's to breakout from Nigeria, nobody will miss you guys. But let south east just have the thought of breaking out, the whole country will be in serious tension.
That is to show you that Nigeria can't survive without south east oil/gas.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Kashim Shettima: Tinubu Subsidised Cost Of 2024 Hajj With N90 Billion by 9japride(m): 7:17pm On May 15
Those countries that Nigerians are going for religious activities, are making serious revenue from it.
Why can't we use those funds to improve our tourism sector?
And yet people who call themselves graduates and adults will say it's a good idea.
Politics / Re: Rivers: Inime Aguma Resigns As Social Welfare Commissioner by 9japride(m): 7:09pm On May 15
ubest1:
Fubara is now detecting the game, as long u a pitakwa based everyone knows everything about Wike politically is gone, if he shout more all those claimed Rivers properties will be reclaim
[color=#006600][/color]

It's normal. Where are them Odili, Ameachi etc today? Immediately you are out of the seat , your power of influence will reduce drastically.
Wike was lucky to be employed by the president otherwise, he would have become like a regular person in the state.
We should stop making individuals powerful. That's is why state police won't work.
Politics / Re: $25 Billion Nigeria-Morocco Gas Pipeline Project Advances Into Northern Section by 9japride(m): 6:59pm On May 15
Paraman:
This is a lie... You know that you're lying.
[color=#006600][/color]

That's the truth. You guys thrive in tribalism and nepotism.
Even those monikers here in nairaland who are against Peter Obi or the collective desires of the general public are not good people.
How can such people work for the betterment of the public?
Politics / Re: $25 Billion Nigeria-Morocco Gas Pipeline Project Advances Into Northern Section by 9japride(m): 6:47pm On May 15
Paraman:
It's the south east, what can you do about it?
[color=#006600][/color]

All you guys know is to conquer. You hate the people of south east but you love their oil/gas. Same as chopping VAT from alcohol.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Bandits Kidnap Over 80 In Katsina by 9japride(m): 2:19pm On May 15
Those always attacking Peter Obi and governor Alex Otti, won't be found in this thread.
I wonder why they can't approach their darling daddy to provide solutions to those attacks done by wild barbarians.
This kind of things happened decades ago when men were still primitive and wild.

12 Likes

Politics / Re: If Size Of Land Was Important, Lagos Would Not Be Important by 9japride(m): 2:16pm On May 15
Paraman:
Lagos is not landlock
[color=#006600][/color]

There are a lot of landlocked countries doing better than Nigeria.

1 Like

Politics / Re: If Size Of Land Was Important, Lagos Would Not Be Important by 9japride(m): 2:15pm On May 15
Bendeco2020:

Please dont quote me again.

We have seen how brilliant you guys from that region are grin

You guys IQ is very low

No need to argue with you again
[color=#006600][/color]

It's that kind of IQ that makes them to support funny characters as president.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Gift Worlu: Another Rivers State Commissioner Resigns (pix) by 9japride(m): 1:59pm On May 15
ZIAZI:
They said Wike is politically done and I laugh!

These men are resigning because they believe in Wike. He is not a saint, but he has the capacity to deliver and he has done so over and over again. It was this same capacity that made Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso, and Obi visit him to leverage his structure in Rivers State. The facts are there!

Wike is a big fish in Nigerian politics and today in Rivers state, he controls 90% of those at the grassroots.
[color=#006600][/color]

That was then, he has no access to state resources. It's unfortunate that our political system give rise to powerful individuals instead of powerful institutions.
It's these kind of oppressive tendencies that encourages cultism and killings in higher institutions.
Crime / Re: Abia Airport Funds Diverted To 32 Companies, Governor Alex Otti Alleges (Video) by 9japride(m): 1:46pm On May 15
yarimo:
as e dey sweet us e dey pain Dem as e dey pain Dem e dey sweet us
[color=#006600][/color]

I doubt if you are truly a Nigerian? So the situation of country won't affect you.
You and that moniker that call itself Hel*nus don't have any connection with Nigeria.
Even if a pig comes out for the post of the president, you both will fully support it just to deprive others of good governance. It's beyond cruise catching that a suppose human being will consistently be supporting wickedness for many years.
This is the reason I don't believe in repentant Boko haram, they fully know what they are doing and will keep doing it.
I don't take you all serious. That's why not everyone that dress well in public is truly normal.
Crime / Re: Abia Airport Funds Diverted To 32 Companies, Governor Alex Otti Alleges (Video) by 9japride(m): 5:47am On May 15
yarimo:
Alex otti stop giving silly excuse just to divert the attention of abians from your fraudulent and poor governernce in the state
[color=#006600][/color]

It seems you have intense infatuation for Governor Alex Otti?
Why can't you just come out and declare your love for him?
You left your region to be poke nosing in the eastern part that don't even concerns you. To you, the former governors were the best and I know you desperately want such people to keep governing Abia state.
You and your praise singing colleagues, what have you all done to reduce the hardships in the country?
I doubt if you are an adult or even have a business. A normal business person or an adult won't be doing these childish things and throwing unnecessary tantrums online.

16 Likes

Romance / Re: I Am Going To Set A Gay Up And Snatch Their Iphone by 9japride(m): 12:23am On May 15
ayjay45:
Please advise
[color=#006600][/color]

Do understand that a gay person is still a man? And when a man is push to a certain limit, he will fight back.
Why can't you do same thing to the politicians oppressing you?

1 Like

Crime / Re: Kano State Hisbah Arrests 20 For Bathing Together by 9japride(m): 12:20am On May 15
Iran was once a beautiful country, but now religious bigots have turn it to something else.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Peter Obi On A Move To Join Atiku Against 2027 by 9japride(m): 11:33am On May 14
BuharisBoy:
Details coming shortly
[color=#006600][/color]

It seems it's only those fighting Peter Obi that are the ones posting this information frequently in nairaland?
Politics / Re: Only GEJ/Kwankwaso Can Stop Tinubu In 2027 by 9japride(m): 8:52am On May 14
Paraman:
Obi is the smaller fish among the two candidate
[color=#006600][/color]

Big fish that can't offer any solution to Nigeria problem, is that one fish?
The big fish most Nigerians elected as their president, how is he swimming effectively in Nigeria current situation?
You guys always giving anything northern as a superior being.
Same you guys will say former governor of Kano state; Kwankwaso is bigger than Obi.
Next election, vote big for nothing fish and be expecting positive changes.
Crime / Re: Kenyans Think Nigerian Are Scammers - Kenya Man Reveals by 9japride(m): 3:34am On May 14
NOC1:
On Saturday night, I was at a Kenyan in-house party in Canada 🇨🇦; I was the only Nigerian at that party, so I was talking to this intelligent Kenyan girl; she was like, why am I seeing a calm Nigerian for the first time, she said you guys have a very negative image in our country.
I asked her to explain, and she said, you guys kill our girls, dupe us, and intimidate us in our country. She said I like you, but I don't trust Nigerian men, I said even in Canada? She said yes.
When I was speaking with a Sudanese at the party, she said the same thing; when I said I am a Nigerian, she said nooo and ran away. Lol
Naija, we need reorientation.
[color=#006600][/color]

Don't be deceived by those statements. It's mostly said out of envy and deep rooted hatred towards hard working Nigerians.
Are those people even good in the first place?
The worst set of people are their men. They are jealous of Nigerian guys. Their men lack confidence and game to attract a beautiful woman. So, when they see Nigerian guys taking all their women they get jealous.
If you are a Nigerian guy be very careful when relating with their men. Most of the women are nice.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 174 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.