Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,912 members, 7,838,252 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

9japride's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9japride's Profile / 9japride's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 172 pages)

Properties / Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Kind Of Small Bungalow? Pictures by 9japride(m): 8:41pm On Mar 24
Charlie2020:
Or make provision for another floor
[color=#006600][/color]

It will be more expensive. I believe the guy is trying to save cost.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Russia Confirms Mossad Agent Was Part Of The Terrorist Attacks by 9japride(m): 7:24pm On Mar 24
NuclearWinter:

Lol

We iz juice .

Aba Jew
[color=#006600][/color]

grin tongue
Properties / Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Kind Of Small Bungalow? Pictures by 9japride(m): 7:23pm On Mar 24
donbrowser:

3 bedrooms is expensive oh. Moreover that's when 1 family member will always want to spend 2 months with you
[color=#006600][/color]

Its just for the kids having separate rooms. The difference is not much.

3 Likes

Properties / Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Kind Of Small Bungalow? Pictures by 9japride(m): 7:21pm On Mar 24
crossbreedwears:
Why if i may ask?
[color=#006600][/color]

Three bedroom and parlour is more functional. For example one for the master/mistress, second bedroom for boys and the third bedroom for girls. Male guest can stay in the boys room and female guest in the girls room.
Also, you can convert one room for guest if they visit.
Except if you intend to stay in that House briefly and plan to get a better one in future. The essence is for the kids.
At old age, you can choose to convert those rooms to what ever you want.
Spending millions for just two rooms is not cool. You can just sacrifice to make it three.

5 Likes

Politics / Re: 167 Nigerian Inmates In Ethiopian Prison Cry Out For Help, Seek Repatriation by 9japride(m): 5:45pm On Mar 24
aswani:

You need to have a mature look at these things, your idea of incompetency might not be theirs so who are you to decide?

Ndigbo voted Peter Obi enmasse, they believe they did due to competence, I think it was more than that. I have to take them at face value and so should you about others.

Life goes one, you want Peter Obi to get in, reach out to others. Ndi Yoruba under Awolowo were perpetually in opposition, younger generations of Yoruba politicians wanted better and reached out in a way Awolowo didn't or couldn't.

Maybe a lesson for Ndigbo to learn in that regard.
[color=#006600][/color]

It's ok. It's just politics, we all can't have same expectations. Overall a better Nigeria is what we hope for, if not all men should stay own their own.
The day Nigeria will unite fully, that's the day we'll become a world power. Peace

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: Russia Confirms Mossad Agent Was Part Of The Terrorist Attacks by 9japride(m): 5:41pm On Mar 24
NuclearWinter:

0hu pig , rest.

You are never Jewish

Will never be Jewish

And forever never Jewish

Congoid nigger rat.

[color=#006600][/color]

Igbos are African Jews. Get use to it Pigl£t
Properties / Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Kind Of Small Bungalow? Pictures by 9japride(m): 1:29pm On Mar 24
God1000:
Considering the high cost of building materials today in Nigeria, how much should one budget for such project.

Nlfpmod mynd44
[color=#006600][/color]

If you intend to build a house, please don't waste your money building 2 bedrooms and a parlour. Try make it up to 3 bedrooms and a parlour.

132 Likes 6 Shares

Crime / Re: EFCC To Rehabilitate Convicted ‘Yahoo Boys’ – Chairman by 9japride(m): 11:43am On Mar 24
DrMuzungu:

Their COUNTERPARTS in foreign countries (or at least in the west) don't get paid. They get long prison sentences (well deserved). What these 419 idiots have to contribute to the society that you would pay for?
[color=#006600][/color]

I was only referring to ICT guys in foreign countries and not their criminals.
The best way is to recruit the first set of those Yahoo guys to work in ICT sector.
Pay them well and they will sign an undertaking not to involve in such crimes. They can then use them to catch others who will then be used as an example. But before then, the government will give them time to repent from their scamming ways before going full force on them.
Politics / Re: A Dangerous Moral Trend Among Nigerians by 9japride(m): 11:40am On Mar 24
helinues:

Funnily, those are the potential future leaders cos the politics is for such type
[color=#006600][/color]

That's true
Politics / Re: 167 Nigerian Inmates In Ethiopian Prison Cry Out For Help, Seek Repatriation by 9japride(m): 11:36am On Mar 24
aswani:

I DO love Ndigbo with all my heart, without them helping me along the way, I wouldn't be where I am today.

Ndi Yoruba and Ndi North voted Peter Obi all over the federation, remember he won Lagos state so nothing will change there with Peter Obi coming third either as LP candidate or whichever Party he, Abure and Aisha decide to take over.

Obidient is mainly Ndigbo, we all know that and nothing wrong in it, that is their choice. BATists are mainly Ndi Yoruba, same as Atikulators are mainly Ndi North. It is what it is.
[color=#006600][/color]

Is it not better the country be partitioned into 3 regions?
Igbos love Atiku, but presently he's not the right person to be voted for.
He should retire and enjoy he's family. Batist is the most tribal group amongst all the party faithfuls.
Atikulators and Obidients are of mixed tribal groups.
As I mentioned earlier, Igbos aligned with Obidients because Peter Obi is the better choice. They don't have to be political correct to miss the opportunity to change Nigeria.
Igbos just love to have fun and they always support anyone that will create a conductive environment for business.
Everyone is watching how the Batist are running the government.
Until the day we all stop deceiving ourselves about the one 9ja, it's that day things will move positively.
Some region will rather vote an incompetent person just to spite the other region. Must we continue to live like this?
It will keep getting worse.
Politics / Re: Gunmen Kill 2 Police Officers In Imo (graphic Pix) by 9japride(m): 9:56am On Mar 24
politicoNG:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/03/gunmen-kill-2-officers-in-renewed-attack-on-security-agents-in-imo/amp/
[color=#006600][/color]

It seems some external forces want south east to burn. How did the security forces arrive at the conclusion of the culprits?
It's just easy to mention a group without doing investigations.
Meanwhile, the real enemies of the state are taking advantage of the situation in the south east to cause havoc.
Sharp sharp, they have already suspected esn without any investigation. Politics is just a dirty game.

11 Likes 1 Share

Foreign Affairs / Re: Russia Confirms Mossad Agent Was Part Of The Terrorist Attacks by 9japride(m): 9:52am On Mar 24
ruggedtimi:
pls stop the lies...this guy resides in tajikistan and holds a russian passport.
[color=#006600][/color]

It seems you don't understand these Islamic terrorist sympathisers. They want to pin everything on Israel so Russia can attack Israel.
Politics / Re: Kuriga School Children, Who Were Kidnapped By Bandits, Have Been Released by 9japride(m): 9:42am On Mar 24
naptu2:
Senator Uba Sani @ubasanius

Previous thread: Bandits Kidnap LEA Primary School Pupils & Staff In Kuriga, Chikun LGA Kaduna
https://www.nairaland.com/8023227/bandits-kidnap-lea-primary-school
[color=#006600][/color]

Later those bandits will plead for pardon and eventually contest for elections.
Politics / Re: A Dangerous Moral Trend Among Nigerians by 9japride(m): 9:38am On Mar 24
JobZoneNews:
I am writing this with all sense of worry for what has become a normal and dangerous trends among most Nigerians especially those of us using social media platforms.

We have tried to raise a campaign against this and to educate some people we found commiting this moral and social crime.

What's the crime?

Have you not observed that most Nigerian social media users are always quick to abuse and curse others on social media. It's also very common here on naira land. It's the order of the day on Facebook.

Sometimes ago, I got worried and I felt in our own way we should begin to do something about this.

These questions come up:

Where have we thrown our moral values of old

Where have we thrown the mutual respect we use to have for ourselves

Why are most Nigerians ready to stay behind a mobile phone or a desktop computer to launch out attacks and abuse on others simply because they disagree with their own point of views

Must every one agree or support what you support or your own views.

Why are we suddenly becoming attackers and abusers instead of lovers of each other.

If we do this online why are we condemning bandits who attack physically and take away innocent people.

They attack physically but you attack and curse virtually.

Is it as a result of the economic and political situation of Nigeria.

In Facebook, I wrote a comment against a certain Apostle and his immediate reaction was to abuse and curse me. Then I pointed his attention to the title behind his name on Facebook and he went cold.

He apologized and even begged me in a private message.

It's likely you are reading this and you are just like this Apostle. You should know that everyone will not agree with your view. You are not God. Even God asks us to bring our strong reasons.

You should also understand that the law of sowing and reaping apply in all situations. If you curse or abuse anyone whether online or offline, you will get the rewards. It's a proven law.

Come to think of it, some people who launch out to attack others online behind a phone or computer are cowards. They won't be able to do that offline facing the person physically. That is a truth I know.

You should also understand that our world is also a digital one today. What you do online today can work against you tomorrow. A new employer can just come online to investigate you.

Let us stop this dangerous trend. Let us have mutual respect for each other.

Cowards abuse and curse people behind the phone but strong people respect others views and even write comments that uplift each other.

As usual, I am expecting some curses and abuses from reactions to this post (laugh) .

If this has touched you, let us read your comment. God bless you.
[color=#006600][/color]

Please don't bother yourself about anyone changing. Most of those who insult people anyhow are product of corrupt politicians/civil servants, thugs, hookup moms, harden cultist etc.
How can those set of people instil good morals?

1 Like

Politics / Re: Igbo Traders In Kwara Protest High Taxation, Lock Shops by 9japride(m): 9:21am On Mar 24
helinues:

Then tolerance should be applied bro .

It can't just be only Igbo business people complaining everywhere. How are others able to cope that they can't?
[color=#006600][/color]

You know very well that Igbos are very tolerant of their host communities.
I haven't heard in news that Igbos are causing problems anywhere.
Igbos must not wait for other tribes to speak up. Bro if you are a business man, you will always fight for the survival of your business. Leave other docile tribes to fight for themselves.

1 Like

Politics / Re: 167 Nigerian Inmates In Ethiopian Prison Cry Out For Help, Seek Repatriation by 9japride(m): 9:16am On Mar 24
aswani:

When did this Igbophobia start exactly, was it when Obidients started abusing and insulting everyone that revealed a preference for a different candidate to Peter Obi?

Was it when Peter Obi won Lagos State, Edo State and Abuj a despite the above?

Was it when Ndi Anambra were raining insults and curses on Peter Obi or when he suddenly became their messiah because he became Labour Party's presidential nominee?

Was it when Ndigbo showed their enjoyment of unfortunate incidents happening in Ala Yoruba and Ala North by repeating "ebin pa wa", "teaching Peter Obi a lesson" etc?

The same Igbophobia that has ensured not one Ndigbo has left Ala Igbo or Ala Yoruba since the elections, rather, more Ndigbo are, still heading towards Kaduna, Lagos etc daily because the hosts in those communities have still welcomed them.

When you use heavily pregnant (to quote the great Chinua Achebe) words like Igbophobia just because Peter Obi lost at the polls, you are doing every single Nigerian an injustice.
[color=#006600][/color]

You must be very funny. You think Obidient is Igbo movement?
This is same style you all use to manipulate the voters in Lagos especially. Using tribalism to win elections. Peter Obi still remains the better candidate amongst all of them
Igbophobia is real and any Igbo person that doesn't believe in it, is own his/her own.
Is it not your people that are pushing for genocide in the Okuoma community were some soldier died? Maybe, it's too much love you have for them.
You don't love lgbos, so stop spinning the narrative that Obidient movement is Igbo. By next election, sensible people from Western and northern part of the country will vote for Peter Obi id he comes out to contest.
Politics / Re: Igbo Traders In Kwara Protest High Taxation, Lock Shops by 9japride(m): 6:51am On Mar 24
helinues:

This is not about being vocal but over doing things.

To start with, why are they complaining if they are not the only non indigenes in Kwara state?

Secondly, if they sense the Kwara taxation won't favour them, why can't they relocate their business to where they won't be taxed at all?

Most some Igbo traders always raise alarm where there shouldn't have?
[color=#006600][/color]

It's not that easy to relocate after years of investment.
Igbos are very brave and vocal, you know that for sure.
Normally due to our funny culture of submission, a lot of people don't talk. And that's why our politicians do anyhow.
The government should settle with them amicably. After all, the traders contribute to the development of the state.
Taxation is a good thing. Firstly, the government should have a list of all residents in the state and they should be taxed accordingly too.
The problem, is that most of the monies realized from taxation are usually embezzled.
Politics / Re: Igbo Traders In Kwara Protest High Taxation, Lock Shops by 9japride(m): 6:41am On Mar 24
helinues:

Are Igbo the only non indigenes that the Kwara state government raised their tax?

20k as tax annually is of what percentage of N20m sales?
[color=#006600][/color]

Why it looks like the Igbos, it's mostly because the Igbos are very vocal.
Just use the Niger Delta for example, they are very docile and don't make noise that why their mineral resources are exploited.
What I have noticed, the elites and those who try to control people prefer a situation everyone keeps quiet.
Another example, is the middle belt, with all the killings they are not even making noise on social media. Those kind of killings can't happen in the east without the Ignis disturbing the cyberspace or even crying to international bodies.
Politics / Re: Igbo Traders In Kwara Protest High Taxation, Lock Shops by 9japride(m): 6:34am On Mar 24
beerfraud:
They like making troubles anywhere they are
just like Fulani
[color=#006600][/color]

Imagine if you eventually become the president of Nigeria, only God knows the kind of policies you will come up with just to teach the Igbos a bitter lesson.
If truely you are a Nigerian, I fear for those trusting people from other regions.
Politics / Re: 167 Nigerian Inmates In Ethiopian Prison Cry Out For Help, Seek Repatriation by 9japride(m): 5:48am On Mar 24
aswani:

So other tribes see a good candidate from their tribe that they vote for and are tribalists, Ndigbo see a good candidate ftom their tribe that they vote for and are NOT tribalists, gotcha.
[color=#006600][/color]

No be Nigeria we dey? Were certain region vote base on religion/tribe.
Since they have been ruling the country, what have they done to improve the standard of living?
Majority of people are just tribalistic and religious bigots.
Keep voting nonsense and expecting to be like developed countries.
You know the true situation of the country and the Igbophobia but pretend to not know.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Following Mossad Terrorist Attack , Russia Now Declares A State Of War by 9japride(m): 11:47pm On Mar 23
NuclearWinter:
Jews have poked the bear and now they are going to have to deal with it.

This is Russia's 9/11 only that they know it's the Jews unlike foolish Americans .

[color=#006600][/color]

I don't know what you aim to gain from propaganda?
You hate the state of Israel so much that you will be happy for Russia to nuke them.
But I believe you never see anything wrong with Hamas?
You guys are just too funny. It seems the task given to you all is to spin the narrative that Isis is being sponsored by Israel.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Imo Sets To Commission Their 380 MW Power Plant In April by 9japride(m): 11:33pm On Mar 23
ldibe:
Frankly speaking this Uzodinma is silent achiever
[color=#006600][/color]

Imo state is an oil producing state and they have no reason not to develop properly.
It's the duty of the governor to perform, he's not doing any a favour.
Politics / Re: Like Delta, Unknown Gunmen Ambush, Kill Mopol 18 Operatives In Imo by 9japride(m): 11:23pm On Mar 23
kettykin:
Someone somewhere wants to get the country to its plastic limits, this is not ordinary.

The military or police or dss should look for culprit and not killing the innocent
[color=#006600][/color]

Very likely. Same as most annoying post here in nairaland. They are mostly done by people who are not Nigerians.
I wonder how a fellow country man will hate he's neighbour too much.

2 Likes

Crime / Re: EFCC To Rehabilitate Convicted ‘Yahoo Boys’ – Chairman by 9japride(m): 11:00pm On Mar 23
DrMuzungu:

How much would you have to offer to these motherbleeping lowlifes to motivate them to start making honest living?
[color=#006600][/color]

They can be paid almost the equivalent to their counterparts in foreign countries.
The only solution is to programme the toddlers to do the right things and the government should create a conducive environment for business to grow.
Travel / Re: Young Boys Film Themselves Disorganizing 45k Hotel Room Before Checking Out by 9japride(m): 10:35pm On Mar 23
Henrydata:

What will you charge them for? They do didn't destroy anything
[color=#006600][/color]

They can't do these things in developed countries.
Romance / Re: Look How Simple Tony Emulelu Daughter Looks by 9japride(m): 6:03pm On Mar 23
Freshtruth:
In the middle is TONY ELUMELU founder and CEO of UBA world wide... To his right is his Daughter TOP LEVEL BANKER...@23 years old. Take a look at her head and the hairstyle of his Daughter and you will see how simple her hairstyle is....yet she is a millionaire and her father is a Billionaire.....but today you will see plenty of j0bless and emp/ty brain girls demanding for hairstyle/wig of 150k to 500k to wear on their emp/ty head...I guess you girls can see how decent she dressed.... No part of her body is expose.... no time for make up here and there and no time to go to social media for tik-tok of a thing. Girls work hard... So that when barbecue or sharwama hungry you.... You will deep your hand inside your pocket and not open your leg.
Just an Advise...

Speaker of truth
[color=#006600][/color]

Dressing simple doesn't mean she has good morals.
Do you know what most big men do to get to their present position of wealth? Then they start living a simple and religious life to decieve people.

1 Like 1 Share

Travel / Re: Young Boys Film Themselves Disorganizing 45k Hotel Room Before Checking Out by 9japride(m): 6:02pm On Mar 23
NairaOcean:
Young boys were caught on camera disorganizing their hotel room before checking out, claiming they had paid a hefty 45,000 Naira per night and expected the room service to tidy up after them. shocked

The incident, which has since gone viral on social media, took place at a popular lodge in the city. The boys, whose identities remain undisclosed, were seen on footage wreaking havoc in their room just before their departure.

With the boys using toilet paper to create a trail across the room, removing the TV set from its stand and relocating it to a different spot, and even hanging a towel from the bathroom across the room's door.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rHUNHWFWBY

[color=#006600][/color]

It might be a skit. If the hotel owner finally arrest them, hope people won't start crying for justice?
Kids just acting as kids.

10 Likes

Politics / Re: Just In: 11 Terrorist Caught By Russia Fsb Are Being Moved To Moscow. by 9japride(m): 6:00pm On Mar 23
talk2hb1:
Isreal Mossad on the beat 🪘, ISSIS is just the fall guy.
Isreal use the same ISSIS against Iran recently during Soleimanis anniversary
[color=#006600][/color]

I have noticed something, it's only those who are not Christians are the major ones pinning everything towards Israel.
You guys are just a different breed. Why must everything about terror be associated with the religion that preaches peace?
I just feel pity for European countries giving access to extremists into their countries.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) by 9japride(m): 5:54pm On Mar 23
dahmie2013:

Exactly, I think our problem is that our military failed to evolve with time and technology. Boko-are-ram would be history if it happened in Russia.
[color=#006600][/color]

Our military are good. It's just all about political will and invested interest hindering the men from taking actions.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Okuama Massacre: The Untold Story by 9japride(m): 12:19pm On Mar 23
inoki247:
Make una continue killing urself cause of Land...

I don't know how elders from the communities can't come together measure things out share the boundaries between each other equally and sign agreement buh instead choose to use blood to dey settle things, bringing chaos to ur community land wey una no fit carry go heaven....
[color=#006600][/color]

The issue about land dispute is that one party is actually not saying the truth.
Crime / Re: EFCC To Rehabilitate Convicted ‘Yahoo Boys’ – Chairman by 9japride(m): 8:12am On Mar 23
NaijaCoverBlog:

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/03/efcc-to-rehabilitate-convicted-yahoo-boys-chairman/
[color=#006600][/color]

Efcc shouldn't waste their time. Adults don't change. The best solution is to give them jobs in ICT sector.
It's just like saying you want to rehabilitate corrupt politicians, have anyone seen a repented politician?

2 Likes

Politics / Re: 167 Nigerian Inmates In Ethiopian Prison Cry Out For Help, Seek Repatriation by 9japride(m): 7:56am On Mar 23
aswani:

Just to remind you, Peter Obi and Atiku won elections in ala Yoruba over President Tinubu, President Tinubu and Peter Obi also won elections in ala North over Atiku.

Peter Obi on the other hand cleared ala Igbo about 85% on average. Yet you have the cheek to accuse others of wanting to elect people in the mane of tribalism.

Comot di log from ya own eye first bifor you helep comot sand from oda pipo own, bikonu.
[color=#006600][/color]

You must be joking. So if the people see a good candidate they will have to ignore him just to sound politically correct?
Igbos have been voting other tribes since the beginning of Nigeria.
It was fortunate that this time around the best candidate happened to be an Igbo man. For your information, Igbos always pick the best amongst any candidates during election.
Igbos don't do the nonsense tribalistic acts you all engage in.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 172 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.