Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,074 members, 7,852,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:44 PM

9japride's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9japride's Profile / 9japride's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 174 pages)

Family / Re: American Interracial Couple Celebrates 48 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by 9japride(m): 3:00am On May 31
BlackAdam65:
their skin only get more tanned it doesn't darken any black Arab in the middle east is a descent of slaves they are not indigenous
[color=#006600][/color]

It's ok, I will research about them.
Food / Re: Chioma Okoli: Court Remands Erisco Tomato Paste Reviewer In Prison Over Comment by 9japride(m): 9:49pm On May 30
abbey621:

Yes let's use the most extreme examples to justify injustice, you dey compare ordinary man/woman to Reno.....Ordinary Nigerians wey no get 1 million for their account grin grin
[color=#006600][/color]

One doesn't need to get 1 million followers first.
The shortest way to fame is just be controversial. Boom! One will turn to celebrity overnight .
If that lady comes out from this case, she will eventually be a celebrity.
If you want to excel in social media, just be very controversial.
Family / Re: American Interracial Couple Celebrates 48 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by 9japride(m): 9:45pm On May 30
BlackAdam65:
yes I know but we are racially classified as black because of our darker skin and the Arabs are racially classified as brown because of their yellowish brown skin and the blacks you see in the Arab world were brought their during the trans Saharan slave raid while the blacks you see in India those one are a product of ..... Let me not go any further you wouldn't understand it if I explained it to you
wink[color=#006600][/color]

Yes that one follow, but due to their hot climate some section of their population have darker skins.
Food / Re: Chioma Okoli: Court Remands Erisco Tomato Paste Reviewer In Prison Over Comment by 9japride(m): 9:33pm On May 30
abbey621:

Hahaha now I know you're joking. I grew up in Mushin bro, mama debo wey found worm inside peak milk, she fa surutu with the market woman....How many people sabi report to NAFDAC.....Dey Play grin grin
[color=#006600][/color]

But that's the right thing to do. If you won go press, you must have evidence.
A good evidence and a lawyer by your side you go hammer.
But catching cruise won't help anyone. Me I don't care about all those people disturbing the social media. They are just too mischievous. For example R€no Om@kri uses his platform to attack Peter Obi just to increase the engagement rating of his social media platform.
Then most times post sensible post to keep people engaged too and ignorant people will think he has sense.
Family / Re: American Interracial Couple Celebrates 48 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by 9japride(m): 9:28pm On May 30
BlackAdam65:
not true they actually tan their skin to look brown same way black people bleach their skin to look brown like the arabs
[color=#006600][/color]

Actually, we are not really black. We are Brown. If you see some Arabs, Bangladeshis, Indians, etc. You will think they are blacks, the only difference is their hair texture.

1 Like

Politics / Re: I Regretted Voting Tinubu by 9japride(m): 6:21pm On May 30
OmotolaDeniro:
Even his opposition couldn't envisage thistle kinda hardship we facing in this Tinubu era...is like some sort of wickednes.s or punishment to the masses
[color=#006600][/color]

The situation is very bad. Voting should be done to favour everyone.
Next election, Tinubu will be voted massively. Nigerians are not yet matured to understand that leaders are public servant and the nations wealth is for everyone and not the for the "winner takes it all".
Food / Re: Chioma Okoli: Court Remands Erisco Tomato Paste Reviewer In Prison Over Comment by 9japride(m): 4:39pm On May 30
abbey621:

You're focused on a select group of people not knowing this can happen to anyone, imagine you bought a drink and it ended up landing you or someone you care about in the hospital.....The fear of prosecution won't allow you to voice out.

Thank God I live in a sane country where common sense is still common......Goodluck with your mentality!
[color=#006600][/color]

If I bought a drink and the content is poisonous, I will report to Nafdac.
You don't tell people how they will respond to false accusations.
Me personally, I won't get myself involved in unnecessary cruise catching. Let's leave the matter like this. They will sort themselves out.
Food / Re: Chioma Okoli: Court Remands Erisco Tomato Paste Reviewer In Prison Over Comment by 9japride(m): 4:24pm On May 30
abbey621:

Again what she said is civil not criminal. Nowhere in any democratic country is such a statement CRIMINAL......If you still don't understand this then there's no point in arguing!
[color=#006600][/color]

No need arguing, if you like do like her and make false narrative about people's business. You are on your own.
The earlier you leave those content creators or cruise catchers the better for you.
When they make gains from their cruise they don't invite anyone to share in their rewards.
Leave them to sort themselves out.
Politics / Re: I Regretted Voting Tinubu by 9japride(m): 4:16pm On May 30
OmotolaDeniro:
I wouldn't wanna believe cost of living would be on an all-time high.

This is crazy,how I do go to the market with 10k and couldn't buy food items that couldn't even fill a nylon bag.

I pray he's impeached or overthrown

2027 far oooo

Ebimpawa ooooo Tinubu werey
[color=#006600][/color]

I don't understand how someone will say he/she made a mistake by voting a presidential candidate?
Before election, didn't the person observed how political aspirants responded to the public? And yet still went ahead to vote. It doesn't add up.
Food / Re: Chioma Okoli: Court Remands Erisco Tomato Paste Reviewer In Prison Over Comment by 9japride(m): 4:11pm On May 30
wirinet:

If all it takes to destroy your multi million dollar business is a couple of Facebook posts, then your business does not deserve to be in business.
[color=#006600][/color]

Normally, most people in this part of the world are just hypocrites.
Everyone acting so nice and considerate. For example is it not little issues that result in students killing themselves in higher institutions all in the name of cultism?
A lot of people who can't take jokes are the main ones attacking the business man.
You think it's easy to setup and run a business in Nigeria?
My main concern in this matter is that people should stop catching cruise on important matters.
You need to see that people are post online all in the name of content creation.
Food / Re: Chioma Okoli: Court Remands Erisco Tomato Paste Reviewer In Prison Over Comment by 9japride(m): 4:05pm On May 30
abbey621:

So you jail such a person? If na so Western societies dey do then everybody go don dey jail by now....lol. I believe we have civil courts for this reason, I still fail to see the criminal intent here.....Sue her for millions or billions, why jail her? It's simply draconian and oppressive!
[color=#006600][/color]

We shouldn't be sentimental about this. Just like people here in nairaland that will make nasty statement then say they are just catching cruise.
Meanwhile, they have destroyed someone's reputation or give false narrative about an ethnic group.
Food / Re: Chioma Okoli: Court Remands Erisco Tomato Paste Reviewer In Prison Over Comment by 9japride(m): 2:18pm On May 30
abbey621:

Sounds like a civil issue not a criminal one but everything is backwards in 9ja. This is not about reacting nicely, this is about abuse of power and it can happen to anyone even YOU or your future generations.

The charges are bogus, the fact that she was arrested is another error and quite frankly I'm appalled that some of y'all can't see beyond the act itself and focus on the bigger picture of draconian justice but then again this is what I've come to expect of Nigerians, as long as the injustice does not directly affect y'all, it's all GOOD!
[color=#006600][/color]

I get your point. We shouldn't be sentimental in this issue. It's just like some people that will insult someone and then say were just joking.
People who usually instigate crise can't even accept if someone does bad to them.
You personally, I believe won't take any chance if someone tries to destroy your million dollars business.
Celebrities / Re: Tiktok Bans Saida Boj Over Her Viral Comments On A Podcast by 9japride(m): 4:38am On May 30
These days people of questionable characters are the ones forcing celebrity status on Nigerians.
Fine eh no fine and eh come dey do shakara.

3 Likes

Food / Re: Chioma Okoli: Court Remands Erisco Tomato Paste Reviewer In Prison Over Comment by 9japride(m): 4:35am On May 30
abbey621:

That's the difference between 9ja and Western societies. 9ja you're guilty until proven innocent while Western, you're innocent until proven guilty. This is not even an arrestable offense in the Western world but 9ja oppression is the key. Imagine the charges, cyber bullying abi wetin.....PATHETIC grin grin
[color=#006600][/color]

Though, she alleged that the product is killing people.
It's on her part to prove it. Normally, 9ja matter dey always dey different. Presently, due to financial earnings from social media people just say anything they like.
Nobody business will take such lightly. Don't expect someone to react nicely.
Family / Re: American Interracial Couple Celebrates 48 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by 9japride(m): 10:46pm On May 29
QuinQ:

Yet all the ads of people looking younger than their age are white. See this guy below, 57 years.
Yes, the sun ages the skin and darker people produce melanine which protects them from the sun
But a white person who avoids the sun will look young
[color=#006600][/color]

Please don't be deceived. It's just one out of millions.
Whites dey wrinkle easily. When they are young then dey fresh, but as they get older their skin becomes too loose.
Family / Re: American Interracial Couple Celebrates 48 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by 9japride(m): 10:46pm On May 29
QuinQ:

Yet all the ads of people looking younger than their age are white. See this guy below, 57 years.
Yes, the sun ages the skin and darker people produce melanine which protects them from the sun
But a white person who avoids the sun will look young
[color=#006600][/color]

Please don't be deceived. It's just one out of millions.
Whites dey wrinkle easily. When they are young then dey fresh, but as they get older their skin becomes too loose.

3 Likes

Food / Re: Chioma Okoli: Court Remands Erisco Tomato Paste Reviewer In Prison Over Comment by 9japride(m): 10:44pm On May 29
abbey621:

I'm not vouching for anyone, I'm voucing for the ACT! It is consumer's right to be able to critique items or services they paid for! You cannot silence people all because you don't like their review.

Some decades back, everyone taught smoking was cool and fashionable, now we know better thanks to research and people voicing out on the dangerous effects of smoking.......If we went by your analysis, we would have questioned their motive rather than look at the product itself!
[color=#006600][/color]

But the truth is that most people nowadays are not sincere in their criticism.
Family / Re: American Interracial Couple Celebrates 48 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by 9japride(m): 5:39pm On May 29
Ojagun:

Before nko?
[color=#006600][/color]

👍👍
Family / Re: American Interracial Couple Celebrates 48 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by 9japride(m): 5:36pm On May 29
QuinQ:

Depends. Whites who age quickly are those who spend years in the sun trying to get a tan
[color=#006600][/color]

It's not true. If you check out your fellow age mate that is white, they look too matured. The worst effect is on their women.
Them no dey argue that one, Africans are blessed. The most beautiful combination of races are usually blacks mix with any other races.
If our leaders were doing the right things, blacks won't be slaving for the whites.
You need to get closer to them to see their skin texture, you go just pity them.
Family / Re: American Interracial Couple Celebrates 48 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by 9japride(m): 5:32pm On May 29
ffo:

Most black (esp Nigerian ) dont know how much whites admire lots of things about us:
- our skin
- our hair
- our body adaptability

I have lots of white friends who are envious of us and lots of them even went as far as adopting black kids
[color=#006600][/color]

Blacks is just beautiful. They even tan their skins to look darker.
Most times, racism is just a product of envy.

1 Like

Family / Re: American Interracial Couple Celebrates 48 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by 9japride(m): 3:21pm On May 29
QuinQ:

Because she's wearing wig and make-up. Remove those and she'll look older than him
[color=#006600][/color]

Maybe, but blacks don't age quickly.

2 Likes

Romance / Re: Are These The Darkest Secret Of Female Nature (true Or False) by 9japride(m): 4:26am On May 29
tiswell:
the beginning and the end of this thread lies at No 8.

Fathers are naturally every daughter's first love,and it goes a long way in molding them into great ladies and wives,and also brings good luck to the men who engaged them.
[color=#006600][/color]

That number 8 is very true. Girls who had a bad experience with their dad are usually very bitter and hate men.
That's what is happening in developed countries now. Their mother's get impregnated by funny characters and when those funny characters starts displaying their true colours, the ladies start complaining.
How do you expect a funny character to act normal? Children of such upbringing are the bitter ones in the society. Many of them take solace in drugs, criminal gangs and other wayward life style.
Most of the ladies turn to feminist.

7 Likes

Travel / Re: Pictures Of Newly Completed 6-Lane Ossah Road In Umuahia. by 9japride(m): 4:13am On May 29
EmeeNaka:
The road is beautiful.
Can we do away with this black and white painting of road and road demarcation?
[color=#006600][/color]

It helps in driving at night. Especially if someone flash their head lamps on you, the only way to maintain your lane is to focus on at that white line until the incoming vehicle has passed.

8 Likes

Food / Re: Chioma Okoli: Court Remands Erisco Tomato Paste Reviewer In Prison Over Comment by 9japride(m): 4:06am On May 29
abbey621:

Does the tomato paste have more sugar than alternatives?
Does sugar cause diabetes?
Does diabetes kill people?
Has diabetes killed people in Nigeria?

CASE CLOSED!
[color=#006600][/color]

Please don't vouch for anyone, especially if you are not inside the person's mind or directly involved in the person business deals.
Hope you are following up on that guy who got arrested that accused E-money concerning Junior Pope stuff?
People just catching cruise online just to make some money off people's life situation which majority of the times are false.

4 Likes

Politics / Re: ECOMOG Operations In Sierra Leone (Historical Images) by 9japride(m): 9:49pm On May 28
Quintessence44:

Stop talking rubbish.

The Nigerian military is even MORE powerful today, with better training, and more and better weapons.

They can never be as effective fighting an internal terrorist group in Nigeria for the simple reason that their ‘success’ in that depends on the amount of damage they can cause within the country, making it a terrible dilemma, which prevents them from exercising their full strength and armoury on the terrorists/bandits etc.

Send them out to fight a foreign war where there are no such restraints, and you will see they’re a fearsome fighting force.

[color=#006600][/color]

Everything boils down to political will to do the needful.
Politics / Re: Dave Umahi Walks Out On Journalists At Scheduled Media Briefing by 9japride(m): 9:36pm On May 28
Paramount01:

Be sincere ,can you mention anything good this present Govt has done right
[color=#006600][/color]

It seems you are quoting the wrong post. This present government has done well.
Politics / Re: Dave Umahi Walks Out On Journalists At Scheduled Media Briefing by 9japride(m): 6:26pm On May 28
Brendaniel:

Same support you guys gave Buhari and his ministers for 8 years only to now be calling them failures after the damage has been done while you guys cheered them on to do the damage...

You are repeating the same thing now for Tinubu and his ministers and you want us to believe you know what you are doing?
I [color=#006600][/color]

I doubt if those people online who usually support wicked policies and wicked government are truely Nigerians?
They have no atom of sympathy to the average Nigerian.
To me, I see it that they are deliberately such acts just to spite Nigerians.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Why Is Peter Obi Quiet On This Critical Issue by 9japride(m): 6:22pm On May 28
Afuzeman:

Thank you so much for your comment because I see you answered the question I asked. It's just a pity to finally accept PO attracted the lowest thinking Nigerias
[color=#006600][/color]

Keep deceiving yourself. I believe to you, Buhari was the best president and the country was like heaven.
Same with this administration, it's the best too according to you all.
I am not surprised about people's choices concerning political leaders. We live in a funny world and so funny people will always be around.

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Why Is Peter Obi Quiet On This Critical Issue by 9japride(m): 2:28pm On May 28
Afuzeman:
I have been observing with keen interest how Mr obi is always quick to comment on any incident that happens in other parts of Nigeria but when it is about South East he is always quiet. I have been very pained to hear that over about 300,000 school children in the SE risk missing the waec mathematics exam because of a sit at home order on that day. It is more sad that this is a man that claims to take education for the young Nigerians as a priority but with a situation of this magnitude he is very quiet especially when this is about his own region but if it were in the north or south west he would have been very quick to react.

My question is how can we trust such a man to lead our dear country when he cannot even lead his own region to have peace.
[color=#006600][/color]

Tomatoes is very expensive now but your concern is Peter Obi.
After this administration, all those who kept quiet shouldn't contribute on any national issues again.
GEJ didn't do that bad yet he was crucified and the whole nation was riddled with protest.

1 Like 1 Share

Family / Re: American Interracial Couple Celebrates 48 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by 9japride(m): 2:24pm On May 28
OmotolaDeniro:
Who also noticed that the man ages way more faster than the woman?

Now he looks more like her grandpa

What the fvck is this please?🤔
[color=#006600][/color]

Blacks and Asians don't age quickly.

51 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Why Is It That All This So Called Make Money Or Earn Money Online Are Not Real. by 9japride(m): 10:55am On May 28
Sunnyrado:
Why is it that all the post of all this make money or earn money online are not genuine...
The thing tire me
[color=#006600][/color]

They are making money by selling courses.
Online business is not that easy.

1 Like

Phones / Re: Don't Wast Your Time Mining Unconfirmed Projects. by 9japride(m): 1:45pm On May 27
ArtificialGPT:

That's the point. There are many airdrops available online, but how can you recognize the legitimate ones? That's where I come in. I spend my time researching and confirming legitimate airdrops, earning referral bonuses in return. I'm not asking for any money.
[color=#006600][/color]

It's good you want to help out. But normally, nothing goes for nothing.
If it's legit, people will pay and everyone will be happy.
It will be bad that it's only one part that will be happy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 174 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.