Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,926 members, 7,838,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

9japride's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9japride's Profile / 9japride's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 172 pages)

Politics / Re: Thanks To Reno Omokry! PO Monumental Strides Have Be Unleashed To The World by 9japride(m): 1:01pm On Apr 25
thesicilian:

Monumental strides for renovating schools. Una well done. This is the kind of mediocrity you guys wanted to unleash on Nigerians. Your ignorance is only exceeded by your shamelessness.
[color=#006600][/color]

Why should he build new school? Is it not mediocrity to be asking if he built any school in this present time? The ideal thing is to renovate old buildings.
Maybe in your state that lacks schools, then the best thing is to build new ones.
Focus on the issues being faced by the country presently and not a private citizen doing he's normal business.
That is how people were just talking nonsense and distracting the masses from the low quality style of governance in the last administration.
Anambra state is very advance and it does not have godfather who press adults brains to think, because they can't think for themselves.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Gossipninja Should Apologize To NL'S For The Deliberate Lies by 9japride(m): 5:45am On Apr 25
Feintline:

He said i did not promise to build. He did not say i did not build.

English is not hard na.

Dont kill yourself on Peter obi.
Reno omokry have helped to unveil the monumental strides of peter obi that we never knew.

We say thank you very much
[color=#006600][/color]

You are just wasting your time lecturing some people. These are people that have been consistent for years hating on anything south east that you want to discuss sensible things with?
Those guys defended Buhari for 8 solid years and they have resume again in their defense for this adminstration.
Politics / Re: Thanks To Reno Omokry! PO Monumental Strides Have Be Unleashed To The World by 9japride(m): 5:41am On Apr 25
thesicilian:
Monumental strides for renovating schools. Una well done. This is the kind of mediocrity you guys wanted to unleash on Nigerians. Your ignorance is only exceeded by your shamelessness.
[color=#006600][/color]

Why should he build new schools just for building sake? Anambra state is not like other states that lack development.
It's like saying why are American and European states not building new schools?
They have settled that one long ago. I believe all these attack is just to distract people from the issues facing this country.
Is Peter Obi the president?

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Eko Cares: Sanwo-Olu Launches Food Packs For 500,000 Households by 9japride(m): 5:35am On Apr 25
Food pack and not jobs? I don't blame foreigners for looking at Africa as a funny continent.
Politics / Re: I Did Not Promise To Build New Schools - Peter Obi Replies Reno (Video) by 9japride(m): 5:27am On Apr 25
Many people here just like to use their primitive and interior villages to judge Anambra state.
Many of those mischievous posters attacking Peter Obi, don't even have churches or mosque in their villages let alone having a school.
That's why many of those states still building schools in this modern time.
It's a shame and a total let down to the international communities if at this era discussion of building schools is what leaders of tomorrow are talking about and not industrial revolution.
Is someone that don't travel that will think other states are paradise.
A lot of people here talking rubbish can't even travel to their various states and villages due to lack development.
They all assemble in Lagos and keep disturbing hard working people.
With the level of mentality here one shouldn't wonder why they keep electing funny characters.
It's a pity.
Finally, it's like asking why hasn't America states built more schools? Anambra state is like America and there are a lot of schools. So why build more?
Some people are really dull and I believe they are all being instructed in their propaganda WhatsApp group to keep attacking Peter Obi so that people will be distracted from the issues on ground in the country.
This is to tell you that most humans are worst than animals.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Happy One Year In Jail Anniversary To The Eze Ndigbo Of Ajao Estate by 9japride(m): 2:41pm On Apr 21
aswani:

I do not disagree with any of that, I actually agree with Awolowo and Sarduana who asked for a secession clause. Why Zik vetoed it, only God knows.

Axtually I do but it is not for this thread.
[color=#006600][/color]

Zik was just self centred and he's not highly regarded in the east.
To me Nigeria is the most blessed country in the world. It doesn't not have any major natural disasters and it rich in various resources.
If not for suspicion amongst the three major tribes that is hindering development. I don't think small South Africa will have the guts to seat around us.
Politics of making the next person suffers won't do us any good.
I haven't heard of a situation in Europe or other developed part of the world that some regions will be using the common wealth of the country to oppress others? It's just too archaic.
Politics / Re: Happy One Year In Jail Anniversary To The Eze Ndigbo Of Ajao Estate by 9japride(m): 2:33pm On Apr 21
dheilaw1:
but there's nothing like morality in the game of politics, not even in America...
[color=#006600][/color]

It's ok. I was only advocating for balance. I forget it's 9ja kind of politics.
All man for himself.
Politics / Re: Happy One Year In Jail Anniversary To The Eze Ndigbo Of Ajao Estate by 9japride(m): 2:31pm On Apr 21
Raskimonojendor:

What kind of brother tries to bring terrorism into the land of his so called brother.
[color=#006600][/color]

Leave matter. Igbos are very peaceful
Politics / Re: Happy One Year In Jail Anniversary To The Eze Ndigbo Of Ajao Estate by 9japride(m): 11:57am On Apr 21
dheilaw1:
Igbos and Yorubas are not brothers, stop capping.
[color=#006600][/color]

I meant Southerners. But it seems we are not one.
I agree with you. If truely they were our brothers, they wouldn't have contested the last presidential election and let other southern region take it.
It's just simple moral obligation.
Politics / Re: Happy One Year In Jail Anniversary To The Eze Ndigbo Of Ajao Estate by 9japride(m): 11:47am On Apr 21
aswani:

I agree with every single word of your post apart from this one I have set in bold.

I believe it is a reference to the Biafra war and the reason why that couldn't be allowed to happen, by those that railed against it, was non Ndigbo were co-opted into a Biafran Republic without as much as a referendum.

Of course those people having Oyel meant something had to give. Sadly that meant wasted lives of a lot of Nigerians, mainly Ndigbo.

If the five South Eastern Ndigbo states decided to separate now, I have a feeling they would be allowed to depart in peace.

Once more, your post was wonderful to read.
[color=#006600][/color]

Thanks for your understanding. Though, other Igbo speaking communities outside the five eastern states will likely join their brothers.
Except they want to be treated unjustly.
Nigeria is just too blessed and it's better each region take control of their development.
Those in middle east , European, America and Asia have one head.
Why most countries are developed and advanced is because they all have similar culture and perspective of life.
Politics / Re: Happy One Year In Jail Anniversary To The Eze Ndigbo Of Ajao Estate by 9japride(m): 9:58am On Apr 21
tollyboy5:

I live around igbos in Lagos. I have more igbo friends. Those igbos born in Lagos are totally different from those born outside Lagos who later came to Lagos.
I don't have problem with igbos at all. I've worked in alaba, I know what I'm Saying. Some parents are very stvpid mostly those ones who came to Lagos later on.
The rise of nnamdi kanu my friend chased me out of his compound in my state that I'm a Yoruba man, Yoruba are against Biafra.
I had to go home and read about Biafra to understand what's going on.
Stvpid parent sowing hate in their children's memory, he got the saving grace that that's not my hometown.
If that sh!t were to happen in Epe 10years later I would make the whole family apologize, we're a ruling family in my town.
If I see a normal igbo lagosian I would know. If I see a Biafra minded bigot I would still know.
Nobody is taking over Lagos even Yorubas from southwest know there are limits.
What we won't tolerate is those transferring hatred to their offspring. You can hate no problem but not come out to display it, nah that's very wrong.
[color=#006600][/color]

I understand your feelings. It's best for you to accept that you can't change the mindset of an average Igbo person concerning Biafra.
What we have in this country presently is forced unity and no one loves each other.
It's just because of oil/gas that there is a small amount of tolerance.
I still maintain that Igbos does not cause trouble. Those instigating tribal crisis and Igbo phobia in Lagos are mostly the politicians and they use it to win elections due to people are not yet informed.
It will be nice the eastern region have their own country and Lagos and other south western states can impose stricter immigration laws.
But for now due to one Nigeria, Igbos will keep doing business and contributing to the development of their host communities.
You don't expect one to keep quiet to constant intimidation by those in power who were ones bigots while they were young.
Those promoting hatred here in nairaland will eventually become leaders in the country and they will carry on with their bigotry into government policies.
An Igbo hates opressive tendencies.
What people in the society love, is for everyone to be dull like a certain region that killer herdsmen and bandits keep attacking them and yet they can't disturb the social media with news about it.
Majority of Igbos love Nnamdi Kanu and those who hate him are those who want things to remain the same.
Why can't everyone come to a round table and voice out our fears and issues?
Untill there is a sincere meeting by every geopolitical zones in the country to address issues affecting the nation, things will still going round in circles.
It's funny that certain people say they hate a group of people and yet are willing to fight wars to keep them behind.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Happy One Year In Jail Anniversary To The Eze Ndigbo Of Ajao Estate by 9japride(m): 5:41am On Apr 21
tollyboy5:

Then who I'm I ? undecided
[color=#006600][/color]

If you are from Lagos then it's ok. Igbos are the most peaceful tribe in Nigeria and they contribute to the development of where ever they are based.
So you just chill, Igbos are not taking over your land.
Live and let's live
Politics / Re: Happy One Year In Jail Anniversary To The Eze Ndigbo Of Ajao Estate by 9japride(m): 9:53pm On Apr 20
tollyboy5:

Yes that's the mindset. We don't tolerate rubbish here in Lagos.
The British came and they left, we've put ourselves together. Lagos and our brother state despite having some border dispute have never resort to violence.
So if there be a man from faraway village who came to settle down here and threaten us we'll deal with him.
The DSS did the right thing to protect igbos living in Lagos from any self inflicting violence.
Any form of ipob gathering of formation would have been very bad to igbos living in Lagos.
We don't take threat likely.
[color=#006600][/color]

Please let the real Lagos indigenous people pass the information.
Politics / Re: Happy One Year In Jail Anniversary To The Eze Ndigbo Of Ajao Estate by 9japride(m): 9:52pm On Apr 20
Khyrvxjzy:

since 1967
we are not your brother
[color=#006600][/color]

Thanks for updating the information.
Politics / Re: Happy One Year In Jail Anniversary To The Eze Ndigbo Of Ajao Estate by 9japride(m): 10:32pm On Apr 19
CrossRhodes:

Na why fulani dey hump dem like willful slaves they are
[color=#006600][/color]

It's terrible.
Politics / Re: Happy One Year In Jail Anniversary To The Eze Ndigbo Of Ajao Estate by 9japride(m): 7:54pm On Apr 19
This thread just shows the mindset of those we call our southern brothers.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Foreign Affairs / Re: Iranians On Edge As Leaders Say 'Tel Aviv Is Our Battleground' by 9japride(m): 1:15am On Apr 18
iSense247:
I agree with you but I doubt if those people you are referring to are Iranians inclusive . Most Iranians are not religious extremists. They are just unlucky to have islamic terrorists as leaders. Their case is similar to that of Nigeria.
[color=#006600][/color]

Iranians are good people, but you can't take away their religious practices from them.
They hardly change when they migrate to for example a Christian country.
It's something 8 don't still understand.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Iranians On Edge As Leaders Say 'Tel Aviv Is Our Battleground' by 9japride(m): 7:54pm On Apr 17
Nahunger:

Trouble is the only way they create fear in the heart of terrorists and fear alike, know that their existence alone is threatened by all their neighbors.
[color=#006600][/color]

That's true.

1 Like 1 Share

Education / Re: I See Membership Of Alumni Whatsapp Groups As WASTE Of Time: Am I Wrong? by 9japride(m): 2:26pm On Apr 17
dkidd:

It's actually for jobless, unproductive and less busy people
[color=#006600][/color]

It's not. Those who are not jobless, what have they achieved? Are they same level with Dangote?
Ego is another major problem in our society.

2 Likes

Travel / Re: Nigerian Trains Versus Indian Trains (pics) by 9japride(m): 2:22pm On Apr 17
jazzman7711:

But Nigeria doesn't have trains with more people outside than in. undecided

[color=#006600][/color]

Even at that they are still better than Nigeria.
Does Nigeria have underground tunnels for metro trains?
Does Nigeria have nuclear weapons?
Foreign Affairs / Re: Iranians On Edge As Leaders Say 'Tel Aviv Is Our Battleground' by 9japride(m): 2:17pm On Apr 17
Nahunger:

That is their Hallmark..

We saw Palestines celebrate Hamas carnage as Israel stated returning fire, the celebrants started playing victims now almost 80% of them are homeless and back to the STONE age
[color=#006600][/color]

Israel is not like some European countries that are too diplomatic.
They should stop looking for trouble.
Politics / Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by 9japride(m): 2:14pm On Apr 17
James4358:
That was how Beta Edu distributed billions to the poor without any known person receiving.. Thank God i registered for 23 persons with Nano businesses. Let me see how these persons would all fail to meet their criteria.
[color=#006600][/color]

Youths are suffering and they keep wasting money.
There is another wastage in that Atlantic highway they about to construct.
Hoping you get accepted.
Crime / Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend And Dumps Her Body At Her Other Boyfriend's Place by 9japride(m): 2:19am On Apr 17
Rexymania:
SA guys wey no get Sense. Them just dey lucky say oyinbo dey their country. Dem for worse pass Nigeria
[color=#006600][/color]

Those guys are really wild, I don't know what Nigerians are doing there.

5 Likes

Foreign Affairs / Re: Iranians On Edge As Leaders Say 'Tel Aviv Is Our Battleground' by 9japride(m): 2:13am On Apr 17
These people are not serious. They claim that their government is oppressive, but when they travel to Europe they want to keep practicing the oppressive culture they are running away from.
Were they not jubilating when Iran attacked Israel?
Travel / Re: Nigerian Trains Versus Indian Trains (pics) by 9japride(m): 2:07am On Apr 17
Op I just read your argument on another thread concerning India.
India has left Nigeria behind. With all the resources in Nigeria, I don't think any country can surpass us.
But it's unfortunate that those who are not literate are the loudest ones and they keep deceiving others that the country is doing well
And this mentality is responsible for electing funny characters into the highest position of power.

7 Likes

Politics / Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by 9japride(m): 1:59am On Apr 17
James4358:
I read a statement released by the ministry that the first batch had been disbursed, and the next batch to follow on friday the 19th of April.
For those who applied, have you received yours?
I Applied for myself and 23 others from my ward in Akwa ibom state and we successfuly verified our NIN. We are yet to receive, & if non of the 24 of us receive by the next batch on friday, then i'll conclude the federal government scamed us. As nigerians, we are entitled to our share of the national cake.
[color=#006600][/color]

Ask those miscreants here in nairaland that does not see anything wrong in the country and keeping defending politicians.

12 Likes 1 Share

Foreign Affairs / Re: Israeli War Cabinet: No Going Back On Attack On Iran In Clear & Decisive Manner by 9japride(m): 1:57am On Apr 17
God1000:
Israel should stop this warmongering behavior and give peace a chance.

Iran gave a notice of their attack, broadcasted it before sending those outdated missiles.

They would have used hypersonic missiles without any warning if their intention was to cause maximum damage
[color=#006600][/color]

It seems you don't understand human nature. Since Iran did it and there was no consequences they will do it again and again.
Untill they are met with greater response.
Just like in Nigeria were barbarians go to villages and kill innocent people and nobody tries to resist them.
They continue with such act, Israel don't act like mumu , if you attack them , they will double it for you.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Attack On Israel Has Ended-- Iran formally Informs UN by 9japride(m): 1:49am On Apr 17
adebowales:
how can you say these people are the owner of the land?
[color=#006600][/color]

Yes they are the owner. They were chased away by barbarians.
Same is happening in Nigeria when barbarians kill and chase away indigenous people especially in the middle belt.
They came back to claim their land
Career / Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by 9japride(m): 5:09pm On Apr 15
Rokiat:
Sometimes the way men behave is very foolish.
Must you always think with your damn di….cm?
And this fool is even married.

Offcourse she’s never gonna respect you again she just realised you are indeed a man after all controlled by what’s between a woman’s legs.

What’s there to fear when she already ride your Johnny Thomas to a flaccid state. Pathetic…….everything ya all do is motivated by nothing but a woman’s pussy.

Foolishness!
[color=#006600][/color]

I doubt if the story is true. But anyways, the lady is acting like a kid and should be treated as such
If two adults got themselves involved in s€xtual acts and nobody was forced into it, such act should be kept private.
Otherwise, if anyone starts singing it will be termed blackmailing.
It's best to show her the way out. Such person will bring problem to the company.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Nigeria Using 17 Trillion To Build New Road, While Power Drops To 50MW by 9japride(m): 5:00pm On Apr 15
whatisthetruth:
50MW power currently generated for 200 million people, meanwhile some minister is going to use 17 trillion to construct some new road that probably won't be completed, going by antecedents.

Black people sure know how to rule themselves.

The whiteman is bad, but black man is very brilliant.
[color=#006600][/color]

I keep asking, how are the citizens benefiting from the oil rich status of the country?
And yet some wicked individuals still sing praises of the looting politicians.
That's to show you that their heads are empty, even coconut had oil inside but those sycophants sees nothing wrong with the country.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 172 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.