Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,940 members, 7,838,348 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

9japride's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9japride's Profile / 9japride's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 172 pages)

Travel / Re: What’s Going On Here? Tribalism Or What? (pics) by 9japride(m): 11:48am On Mar 29
Unclebayo:
I’m a typical Yoruba guy but I don’t think this is necessary.
This is the type of people that’ll come to nairaland and start calling the whites “rac*st” for not giving them an apartment.

📝:You may not face any racial discrimination abroad if you’re not also racist (you can’t be served shit if you’re not a dog)
[color=#006600][/color]

It's just envy and wickedness. I keep asking the question whether anyone has seen Igbos constituting nuisance in their community? But no meaningful reply.
They rather associate with those killing them in their farms and motor highways to a responsible Igbo man going about doing a legitimate business.
Politics / Re: Edo 2024 : Oranmiyan Cooked This One For Yoruba Race by 9japride(m): 11:37am On Mar 29
ryloy:
Edo 2024:

Olumide Akpata

Oluyinka Alufohai

Asue Akintunde Ighodalo

Ouduwa and Obatala cooked Edo for us [/color]

https://twitter.com/AmodaOgunlere/status/1773336001076752847
[color=#006600]

I don't really understand kids here in nairaland?
So people don't know most states in the southern parts of Nigeria have so many tribes indigenous to those areas?
Edo is a state and not a tribe. I just wonder how people reason self.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Tinubu, Beware Of Nyesom Wike By Richard Akinnola by 9japride(m): 7:15pm On Mar 28
LordIsaac:

Exactly. My point is, outside government and hated by not just his kinsmen, but also the powers that be he became President. What do you think would happen now that he is with all the powers? I think we should just continue wishing him well. God can use anybody!
[color=#006600][/color]

We hope for the best. I just want a better Nigeria filled with happiness and abundance of wealth.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Tinubu, Beware Of Nyesom Wike By Richard Akinnola by 9japride(m): 6:29pm On Mar 28
LordIsaac:

In a system where the people actually determine who governs them, I would concur. It has never been the case anywhere in Nigeria at any level.
[color=#006600][/color]

That's true, but compare the last election to previous ones. Things are improving. But I doubt if the next one may be better due to we have desperate people in charge now.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Tinubu, Beware Of Nyesom Wike By Richard Akinnola by 9japride(m): 3:31pm On Mar 28
LordIsaac:
The same Nyesome that will deliver Abuja in 2027 God willing? grin
[color=#006600][/color]

Things have changed a lot now. The awareness towards election has already gained momentum.
It will be difficult to rig election in future. Nigeria belong to everyone and not to anyone that is a public servant abd surviving from public funds.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Fulani Bandits Display Heavy Artillery (video/pictures) by 9japride(m): 3:25pm On Mar 28
tunjijones:

bleeped up mentality "you guys are in power".

What's my business with Tinubu and the thieves he has in his cabinet. Am I benefiting from Tinubu govt? Did I even vote for him?

Pls I am not in power. It's Tinubu that is in power. That your mentality is messed up.
[color=#006600][/color]

It's reality and not anything messed up. I am not a baby in 9ja matter.
A lot of things needs to change for the country to move forward.
If we are not happy with ourselves, is it not better that regions sharing same cultural heritage to form their own country?
Enough is enough, let's all move forward.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: 5 Websites That Can Pay You Money Weekly Or Monthly To Do Simple Tasks by 9japride(m): 3:22pm On Mar 28
Betastuff:

Did the video I posted list out the websites or not? Stop this needless trolling, man.
[color=#006600][/color]

I am not trolling. Hoe successful are those sites?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: 5 Websites That Can Pay You Money Weekly Or Monthly To Do Simple Tasks by 9japride(m): 5:23am On Mar 28
SkengRay:
O Bob if e dey work and the money choke you go cast am
[color=#006600][/color]

Guy man is only promoting his YouTube channel. Normally, 9ja person no dey too show person from where honey dey.
Politics / Re: Fulani Bandits Display Heavy Artillery (video/pictures) by 9japride(m): 5:12am On Mar 28
tunjijones:

And who ever told you i want to be in the same country with you? In all my responses to you did I in any way mention that I wanted to be with you. You come to Nairaland and be barking at a common man like you to give you independence. You think if I have the power to divide this country, I will think twice? Who wants to be in same country with arrogant and troublesome Igbos or religious fanatics and extremely uneducated Hausa?

Pls find out abt ojukwu and Isaac boro and get back to me. 6 months after he stopped people of rivers state from breaking out of nigeria, he now wants to break out.... Isn't that the highest height of selfishness, which is typical of most igbos

[color=#006600][/color]

You are not from Niger delta and as such I am not responding to you.
Igbos and Niger delta states are like love birds.
I am sure you are from south west and I don't think you all have anything in common with other Niger delta states, you are more closer to the northern part of Nigeria.
So leave Igbos and other Niger delta states alone.
The south east will eventually have their country in future and there is nothing you can do about that.
Lastly, I know your game plan, I wonder how you think you can create disunity amongst the Niger delta people and the Igbos?
When the Igbo tribe is found in almost all the Niger delta states.
You guys that is in power now, how have you carried other fellow Niger states alone? Everyone in Niger knows who truly love them and not the fake concerns you all usually display.
Politics / Re: Fulani Bandits Display Heavy Artillery (video/pictures) by 9japride(m): 12:35pm On Mar 27
tunjijones:

Why didn't you respond to the points I made?
[color=#006600][/color]

I don't know about Ojukwu. Nnamdi Azikiwe is hate amongst the Igbos for he's belief in One Nigeria. I believe he acted on he's personal desire and not on the wishes of the entire south east.
Won't it be nice for you to have a country of your own so that Igbos will stop giving you guys headache? Maybe make the your visa difficult for Igbos coming in.
Anyways, just dey play. South East will be the pride of Africa.
Politics / Re: It’s Not Late To Negotiate With Bandits, Give Them Promising Future — Shittu by 9japride(m): 10:19am On Mar 27
Fareke:
By Kayode Oyero

A former Minister of Communications, Adebayo Shittu, has urged the Federal Government to explore non-kinetic approach in dealing with the menacing phenomenon of banditry in Nigeria.

Shittu, an ex-minister in the cabinet of ex-President Muhammadu Buhari, stated this on Channels Television’s Politics Today programme on Tuesday.

“If I am in position, it is not too late to use non-kinetic neasures in negotiating with bandits, giving them a promising future. Let us retain them. Many of them are very intelligent, many of them are able-bodied,” Shittu said, adding that the military spending on equipment far outweighed the non-kinetic approach.

The ex-minister said the millions of out-of-school children in Northen Nigeria is a “production factory for banditry” in the country.

Like Kaduna-based Islamic cleric, Sheikh Ahmad Gumi, Shittu opined that the government should negotiate with bandits “for the purpose of resettling, rehabilitating and retraining them”.

"Reformed Bandits Can Contribute To Nation-Building’
However, the ex-minister said it is important that the government solve the menacing situation “to ensure we have peace, to ensure that these people lay down their arms and ammunition and add value to their own lives and for them to also contribute to nation-building”.

He said the society had abandoned the bandits over the years, arguing that the marauders are citizens of Nigeria and they should be given a chance through training and deradicalisation.

“The more skills you are able to give to the largest number of them, the less the propensity for them to go back (to crime) if they are assured that a promising future awaits them after going through the deradicalisation processes and skills’ training.

"At the end of the day, the amount of money we are spending on the Armed Forces to confrontn these people, it looks like their number is endless because in the bush we have have thousands of groups, particularly in the North-West and North-East.

“So, instead of wasting too much money on acquiring arms and ammunition, let us rearrange, let us find a way, after every war, there must still be coming to the round table, negotiate,” Shittu said.

Shittu also said the creation of state police would empower the governors the more and silence the local governments.

https://www.channelstv.com/2024/03/26/its-not-late-to-negotiate-with-bandits-give-them-promising-future-shittu/
[color=#006600][/color]

But those asking for their own country in the eastern part of Nigeria should be crushed to pieces?
Politics / Re: Fulani Bandits Display Heavy Artillery (video/pictures) by 9japride(m): 10:08am On Mar 27
tunjijones:

Una dey craze. When ogoni people wanted to leave the country that year, no be ojukwu and your grandpapa fight war against them and ensure they cld not leave?

Incase you don't know go and ask your papa of Isaac Boro story.

During pre independence conference, when others were saying that there shd be a clause that will allow any region to pull out at anytime they want, no be nnamdi Azikiwe and your grandpapa stop the clause, saying Nigeria must be one forever. Now u want to leave After all what Ur grandparents have done in the past.

You see this Nigeria, we die here and u and Ur pple will continue to be treated as second class citizens in Nigeria.

Taaaaa, get out.
[color=#006600][/color]

Funny guy. Igbos are first class citizens of Nigeria. If you are a minority, you can't measure up with the Igbo race.
Igbos will eventually have their country, maybe not in our time but soonest.
Crime / Re: Bandits Overpower Military In Zamfara. Burn Armoured Tank And Capture Hilux by 9japride(m): 5:12am On Mar 27
Martinsmine:
From what I have seen nigeria military don't have weapons to fight this bandit
[color=#006600][/color]

That's a big fat lie. What the military need is an order to attack and given the right weapons to fight.
Everything boils down to political will.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Fulani Bandits Display Heavy Artillery (video/pictures) by 9japride(m): 11:32pm On Mar 26
tunjijones:

Lol... How much does govt generate from SE.

Lol again
[color=#006600][/color]

Hypocrisy. Why can't government leave Imo state alone?
But if the Eastern region says they want to form their country you and all village people will join the army to fight a war to bring them back.
Keep the propaganda act going.
Crime / Re: EFCC To Rehabilitate Convicted ‘Yahoo Boys’ – Chairman by 9japride(m): 9:45pm On Mar 26
DrMuzungu:

Exactly, that is one of the problems. They will claim they have spent N10bn to rehabilitate five 419ers
[color=#006600][/color]

It's terrible.
Crime / Re: Bandit Flaunting And Showing Off Ransom Money He Collected From His Victims by 9japride(m): 4:42am On Mar 26
ricson11:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zF6ohcXN59g

Bandit on Tiktok flaunting and showing off ransom money he collected from his victims

The user of the account has 3000 followers, some of them are bandits who openly show off their riffle and dressed in military or police uniforms
[color=#006600][/color]

I don't think banditry can last one week in Russia or even Israel?
Politics / Re: Anioma Igbo Youths In Asaba And Okpanam Are Chasing Away Hausa And Fulani People by 9japride(m): 4:37am On Mar 26
Ogene001:

As a northerner you got it right, it's SW and SS people that don't know the difference between state, zone and ethnicity, always confusing themselves
[color=#006600][/color]

Some people are just too dull. For example they don't even know that Gbagyi tribe is found in Abuja, Nasarawa state and Niger state.
So, why can't Igbo tribe be found in other neighbouring states too?
So if an artificial boundary was created, it then means any tribe that found itself on the other side has already lost it's cultural heritage?
Politics / Re: BREAKING NEWS: The Incoming President Of Senegal by 9japride(m): 7:59pm On Mar 25
madridguy:
Same way obidence leave Sowore to campaign and vote for old pandoro... Him-Tu-Lie Agulu fraud with no track record.

[color=#006600][/color]

You must be very funny, does Sowore look like someone that can listen or take advice from anyone?
Someone that acts very rough is not fit to manage Nigeria.
He thinks he knows all. That just shows the kind of mindset you all have. Sowore attitude is not what Nigeria need.
Politics / Re: A Dangerous Moral Trend Among Nigerians by 9japride(m): 7:46pm On Mar 25
JobZoneNews:

You're right. How can a bad tree bring forth good fruits.
[color=#006600][/color]

👍
Celebrities / Re: Bobrisky Wins Best Dressed Female With 1 Million Cash Prize At Ajanaku Premiere by 9japride(m): 7:43pm On Mar 25
Calitoscassius:
Yes, i came across one Naigeerian woman on facebook who does contents on sex, she boldly mentions vagina, penis, ass, fork. some Naigeerians were insulting her, calling her all manners of derogatory names, but when i looked at her followers, likes and comments sections it was full with Naigeerians. Nearly 6000 followers, likes and comments. All Naigeerians. Naigeerians are hyporcrites. If they are not the ones cashing out with the controversy then they claim it is wrong. grin grin so many of tbem would love to copy Bob but they are afraid of what Naigeerians would think. Who gives a shit what Naigeerians think?
[color=#006600][/color]

Don't mind them. General humans are hypocrites. I think know the content creator you are talking about. Fear who fear 9ja people. Same as Onlyf@ns, a lot of guys keep critizing the ladies involved and yet na man dey make those ladies cash out.
Just pick a niche on Facebook and become controversial, boom! You are already a celebrity.
Celebrities / Re: Bobrisky Wins Best Dressed Female With 1 Million Cash Prize At Ajanaku Premiere by 9japride(m): 5:54pm On Mar 25
Calitoscassius:
I believe so too, controversy sells just as everything thing that appears to be different from the so called Normal..
[color=#006600][/color]

If you check out those Facebook content creators, they thrive in controversy. With steady engagement, they are cashing out.
Bob is wise
Celebrities / Re: Bobrisky Wins Best Dressed Female With 1 Million Cash Prize At Ajanaku Premiere by 9japride(m): 3:42pm On Mar 25
Dayvidoo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbCeSJYW7HQ?si=P4oRraY1_VuwUeGj

Social media users have been astounded as crossdresser Bobrisky took home the title of Best Dressed Female at the Ajanaku movie premiere, leaving many in disbelief.

The event, held at Circle Mall in Lekki, saw numerous celebrities including Odunlade Adekola, Toyin Abraham, Mercy Aigbe, and Iyabo Ojo showing their support for Eniola Ajao’s film.

Among the attendees, Bobrisky stood out with an impressive outfit, ultimately bagging the Best Dressed Female award, much to the surprise of netizens.

The crossdresser was rewarded with a prize of N1 million, as captured in an online video where actor Femi Adebayo announced the victory.

Source: Instablog9ja, Olorisupergalmedia @IG
[color=#006600][/color]

Bob is just a sharp business man. He's cashing out with controversy surrounding he's gender.
Guy man still has a functioning di€k and he can impregnate any lady that loss guard.

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: Russia Confirms Mossad Agent Was Part Of The Terrorist Attacks by 9japride(m): 3:39pm On Mar 25
NuclearWinter:

In this warped world of fluidity where a man can identify as a woman and vice versa, why won't you claim what you are not.

You can claim to be Jewish all you like but you can not force anyone to go along with your delusion.
[color=#006600][/color]

Calm down, just get use to it. No need to stress yourself.
We can be good neighbours tongue
Politics / Re: Black People Will Soon Outnumbered Whites In America by 9japride(m): 3:37pm On Mar 25
Sladem05:

At least with Africans, They are ready to admit this but the BA community is so deluded. The whites did a number on them no joke😂 it’s I can’t breathe or reparations or affirmative action 😂😂. Biggest cry babies on planet earth.
The Black Community needs change if it wants to develop into a similar way of other communities in the world. But I don’t see that change coming.
[color=#006600][/color]

It's terrible. Instead of the black to change they keep blaming the whites.
Crime / Re: EFCC To Rehabilitate Convicted ‘Yahoo Boys’ – Chairman by 9japride(m): 3:36pm On Mar 25
DrMuzungu:

What you say is quite reasonable. However, how well did it work with paying Niger Delta militants? How often they demand for more money or they will go back to being militants?
[color=#006600][/color]

Though, those in-charge of making sure these kind of programmes work well are not sincere and are highly corrupt.
That's why these schemes usually fail.
Politics / Re: Black People Will Soon Outnumbered Whites In America by 9japride(m): 4:52am On Mar 25
Sladem05:

They will never be given the opportunity to do so. The world will turn upside down. But yeah, There has never been any successful black dominated civilisation. Blacks dominating any country will just lead to that country becoming poor, corrupt, unstable and violent. Our culture is messed up.

Look at Latin America, Countries like Brazil, Venezuela and Colombia with significant African influence are far less developed and peaceful than countries like Chile and Argentina which have little African influence.
[color=#006600][/color]

That's true, blacks need to check themselves properly. Showoff and violent tendencies need stop.
It's a shame after so many years Africans are still taking risk to cross oceans just to get to developed countries.
I doubt if things will change. Even here in nairaland, the thought process of some people is just terrible.
They hide under the act to trolling to perpetrate animalistic behaviours.
The only solution for the liberation of the black race is to start training up our toddlers in the right way
Properties / Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Kind Of Small Bungalow? Pictures by 9japride(m): 10:38pm On Mar 24
Paramount01:

Why
[color=#006600][/color]

Please check my reply in page 3. Due to kids and visitors.
Properties / Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Kind Of Small Bungalow? Pictures by 9japride(m): 9:24pm On Mar 24
Iseoluwani:

y
[color=#006600][/color]

Three bedroom and parlour is more functional. Please lookup my previous reply to someone else. I made an explanation about it.
Properties / Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Kind Of Small Bungalow? Pictures by 9japride(m): 9:22pm On Mar 24
Gentlesoul2021:

There's this neighbor who erected a 2 bedroom and parlour on one plot of land and still have a lot of space Infront. The building was erected at the back edge so I was wondering why didn't he just build a 3 bedroom since there's lot of space left. If he decided to erect a selfcon at each edge of the land there'd be no space for parking lot and no potential tenant would want to bargain for such house considering no space to park 2-3 cars...

But if he decided to leave the space like that, that space left can contain 5 cars conveniently lol..

Truly 2 bedroom is just a waste of money ND rendering the remaining space on a land to be useless
[color=#006600][/color]

Just imagine? The only advantage of 2 bedroom is if it's built rent purposes and not for personal used.
In the real estate environment, two bedroom is easily rented by bachelors than 3 bedrooms.
But if one intend to build for personal purpose, then threw bedroom is ideal.
With proper building design, the spaces can be managed well
Properties / Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Kind Of Small Bungalow? Pictures by 9japride(m): 9:18pm On Mar 24
crossbreedwears:
Thanks a lot. God bless you
[color=#006600][/color]

Amen.
Politics / Re: 167 Nigerian Inmates In Ethiopian Prison Cry Out For Help, Seek Repatriation by 9japride(m): 8:43pm On Mar 24
aswani:

I agree totally with you, may we be alive to see the better days.
[color=#006600][/color]

Amen
Properties / Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Kind Of Small Bungalow? Pictures by 9japride(m): 8:42pm On Mar 24
Yampotatocarrot:

Although I'm not the one you replied, but I appreciate your response... Too much sense full your head
[color=#006600][/color]

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 172 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.