Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,496 members, 7,826,868 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

9jasave's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jasave's Profile / 9jasave's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

Religion / Re: Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance by 9jasave: 2:45pm On Oct 01, 2017
bros look for the nearest MFM church around you.inquire about thier weekly deliverance program. partake wholeheartedly in it. I believe that you will see changes but be ready to fast and pray fervently.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Could This Be The Worst Road In Delta State? Photos by 9jasave: 10:18am On Sep 09, 2017
Nigeria delta people are indulging all there governors by always attacking federal government and IOCs at the slightest provocation. I always say their charity should always begin from home. How can some that cannot manage 13 thousand well manage 100 thousand naira. too bad

2 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: Do Not Sponsor Her Education Or Career If She Is Not Your Wife: Miss Cokie by 9jasave: 10:01am On Sep 09, 2017
illuminated93:
No one knows me here,so I'm just gonna say somethings I consider personal. My gf has some financial issues,her parents are not forthcoming,I try to offer any assistance I'm capable of. I do this not because I'm trying to keep her,I help because it's the right thing to do. Stupidity is you running down yourself and future just so your gf can smile. It's stupid wanting to impress her,but acceptable wanting to help her. And the stuffs I will do for my gf,I will also extend such to my good male friends,it's not only limited to her. My gf has helped me too in this our world,so why shouldn't I help her when the chips are down.
but sponsoring is quite different from help, a woman will always tell you what did you do, no matter what you have done. since women look up to marry, a woman mind is subject to constant comparism within her immediate environment.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Terrible State Of A Road In Owodokpokpo Delta Community With 26 Oils Wells by 9jasave: 8:30pm On Aug 13, 2017
it sad that oil wealth cannot be used to develop the Niger delta again because in few years to this time oil will fade off world wide as result of electric cars invention. UAE just announced to ban all fuel engines by 2020. it's unfortunate!
Politics / Re: Terrible State Of A Road In Owodokpokpo Delta Community With 26 Oils Wells by 9jasave: 8:25pm On Aug 13, 2017
it sad that oil cannot develop the Niger delta again because
Religion / Re: "Stop Complaining" - Pastor Adeboye Tells Nigerians by 9jasave: 11:56am On Aug 13, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

The bible didn't also in any way tell us to amass wealth in God's name and cruise private jets. Jesus rather asked that the greedy gods of men giveaway the wealth they amassed and serve him wholeheartedly. Don't also forget that the bible also made us know that it's easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than a rich man to make heaven.
have been trying to remember this bible verses please share it
Politics / Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Run, Police Called Against Them At Abuja House In London by 9jasave: 9:46pm On Aug 07, 2017
kennygee:
This country is a cancer.
kennygee:
This country is a cancer.

Politics / Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by 9jasave: 10:50am On Aug 05, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Ur already insulting the Yoruba rave as a whole..

Can't u exist without igbos

Will ur IPOB nightmares be controlled if unkeep discussing about the igbos?
Am sure you would not have responded this way if was a medical doctor or an engineer or even a lawyer. you will be proud to list all of his achievements has y'all known for chest beating.
Politics / Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by 9jasave: 10:34am On Aug 05, 2017
tosinjay:

Bro i be tink say, dis guy only just be like someone like Mandela fighting for his people until i watch one vid 4 YouTube where d guy already don dey dialogue wit potential investor, mentioning oil among wat they have in biafra, na dere i knw say dis guy na thief like our politicians. No wonder he wants those niger delta areas.
the guy na real 419 but our iPod brothers too mumu
Business / Re: Biggest Consumer Markets In Nigeria: Lagos, Abuja, Kano, Ibadan, PH - BI by 9jasave: 10:20am On Aug 05, 2017
Jaideyone:
for stating the truth?
you have actually stated the obvious truth unfortunately they hate to hear. they are always deceived by their quantity of okrika goods displayed by the road sides and the number of pirated CDs at Alaba and computer village.

2 Likes

Business / Re: Biggest Consumer Markets In Nigeria: Lagos, Abuja, Kano, Ibadan, PH - BI by 9jasave: 10:02am On Aug 05, 2017
ODVanguard:

I just saw noticed that. I know Edo/Benin defibitely has more population and certainly more purchasing power than any SE state/city (as the attached telecoms data further proves).
are you minding them, they hate seeing facts and figures because they know they will always struggle position with boko haram ravaged north east.

4 Likes

Business / Re: Biggest Consumer Markets In Nigeria: Lagos, Abuja, Kano, Ibadan, PH - BI by 9jasave: 9:36am On Aug 05, 2017
IloveMoney:
these are examples of crowd gathering in Ibadan and Oshogbo compared to Aba and owerri.

which one of these have higher standard of living?

which one of these will have highe purchasing power?

which one of these live in good and habitable modern house?

which one of these eat better, are happier? neater?

Southwest na mouth una get...for reality, the ordinary citizen in southwest is poorer more hungry, malnourished and more hopeless. Cry if you care but that is the truth and reality on ground.
No you are the one crying here because you lack understanding. where you find building like these are ancient cities and this are part of our heritage. remember no part of SW was ever ravaged by civil war in the past as yours did. we also have our mega estates elsewhere.

To Add more salts to your injury see this:

5 Likes

Business / Re: Biggest Consumer Markets In Nigeria: Lagos, Abuja, Kano, Ibadan, PH - BI by 9jasave: 8:47am On Aug 05, 2017
IloveMoney:

let me burst your bubbles.. so much for educated, successful, intelligent and richest.......LMFAO

https://www.nairaland.com/3966550/target-groups-see-what-british
bullshit.. We are talking of recent news and statistics, you are give 18th century write-up.. I get am before no be property..

wakeup bro

12 Likes

Education / Re: SS2 Students Sitting On Bare Floor To Write Exams In Sokoto State (Photos) by 9jasave: 5:28pm On Aug 04, 2017
Bro I really can feel your pain on this but you know what, people get the kind of leaders they deserve. How many of them can come out to criticize the sultan or the gov. it only the southerners that reveal all these. remember this is a man whose daughter just graduated from a UK university recently. Followers not leaders are the problem
Crime / Re: 19-Year-Od Boy Rapes 45-Year-Old Woman In Lagos, Robs Her by 9jasave: 2:59pm On Jul 26, 2017
lofty900:
Somebody cannot enjoy old puna in peace again angry
this guy in this pics u use look like one emeka that attended unilag
Autos / Re: Innoson Gives IVM G5, Salary For Life To Man Who Prophesied His Car Business by 9jasave: 1:22pm On Jul 24, 2017
dlox147:
All the first class Chiefs in Anambra state drive INNOSON courtesy of the past govt... That is what we expect other governor's to do
name those chiefs. even the ones that may be given free of charge don't ride them.
even NK don't ride innoson cars he prefers Toyota. if you see anyone by mistake riding it in the east that person was given free of charge.
Mr innocent should more public enlightenment for his products and stop blaming everything on fg
Autos / Re: Innoson Gives IVM G5, Salary For Life To Man Who Prophesied His Car Business by 9jasave: 12:58pm On Jul 24, 2017
coolebux:
He needs encouragement
Remember when he visited the National Assembly, up until now its only BM Bruce that patronised his suv
If it were other investors from other regions, PMB will mandate all 36 state govts to make it their official vehicles.
Don't feign ignorance of this.
stop writing trash. how will a president mandate governors to buy a brand of vehicles? which school did you attend?
besides how many eastern senators, reps, governors etc use innoson cars. charity they say begins at home. you guys always point accusing finger away at another person.

Mr innocent should do more of publicity and not always rely on government for patronage
Politics / Re: Photos Of Mega Kano Economic City by 9jasave: 9:54am On Jul 24, 2017
[quote author=NafeesaAA post=58766353][/quote]
sister you dey vex this morning o. You are already with your response as you are submitting the post. Igbos really deserve this.. they always think without them everyone wuld be dead of hunger

1 Like

Politics / Re: Photos Of Mega Kano Economic City by 9jasave: 9:54am On Jul 24, 2017
[quote author=NafeesaAA post=58766353][/quote]
sister you dey vex this morning o. You are already with your response as you are submitting the post. Igbos really the serve this.. they always think without them everyone wuld be dead.

1 Like

Politics / Re: My Reply To Uduaghan - Prof. Pat Utomi by 9jasave: 8:53am On Jul 24, 2017
like people like leaders!...when you ask people like utomi to go back to the classroom but you hail political touts like of ibori as your saviour, what do you expect?..fail state!. any country or state where the least in the classroom rule, the result is obvious.

5 Likes

Politics / Re: The APC Delegates & Governors That Visited Buhari In London (Names, Photo) by 9jasave: 8:20am On Jul 24, 2017
CollinsWeGlobe:
If You Are A Thug To Any Politician in Nigeria, Please Tell Him You Want To Marry His Daughter.
His Response Is A Reflection Of Who You Are... Be wise.......
hmm... Mr brain...early morning wisdom talk
Education / Re: LAUTECH Operates 97 Different Bank Accounts – Osun Govt by 9jasave: 7:43am On Jul 24, 2017
[quote author=ekestic1976 post=58770124][/quote]
Bros please which part of the country are you from.? Am just trying to affirm something
Education / Re: LAUTECH Operates 97 Different Bank Accounts – Osun Govt by 9jasave: 7:39am On Jul 24, 2017
hostine316:

Imagine what you saying.. since your family members don't school or work there. Just keep quiet

Can you run your own company without proper audit? in as much as I condemn the strike. proper audit should be carried out and culprit punished to put and end to this. this is how to solve a perennial problem

4 Likes 1 Share

Education / Re: LAUTECH Operates 97 Different Bank Accounts – Osun Govt by 9jasave: 7:30am On Jul 24, 2017
durentchigozie:
Then? What's wrong? Did they loot your money to any of the accounts? Sharrrrap and open school for students
only Igbos reason this way. Are you one?

2 Likes 1 Share

Business / Re: Britain To Invest In Nigeria’s Oil Pipelines, Others by 9jasave: 7:25am On Jul 24, 2017
I just don't trust/believe these British for anything they say... it sounds deceitful

6 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Okorocha Should Start Sewing His Prison Uniform - Uche Onyeagucha by 9jasave: 6:48am On Jul 24, 2017
kizyalex10:
Those who re saying rochas should be sewing his prison uniform.i laugh.when last did u see a governor or prominent politician go to prison.is our judicial system working again?is only Maggi theives nd other petty thieves that prison is meant for.nt to talk of the fact that he is also in d ruling party who re desperate for power nd re ready to retain it @ all cost.Rochas in question have put in place a structure that will ensure his anointed takes over that position he is leaving.he might be given a ministerial position or a senator to continue his immunity.even if he fail in these two quest of which am nt sure of.he has succeeded in making imolites a barking toothless bulldog who cannot rise up to challenge him nd his actions.mention any political stalwart in imo that is known in Nigeria who is nt from orlu!.still rochas has the abuja connection more than them.he is even trying to impose his son inlaw to us as d next governor.infact okoroawusa have successfully turned imo to kwara who re held captives by saraki.do u think he would have won his second tenure by fair means?apc get so much vote in imo?ask urself that question.even d youths ranting have so much been impoverished that @ a mere sight of 1000 naira note.they will sing his praises again.i tot I was a big boy during my school days in imsu some years bck.till I come to lagos.no salary work can earn u 50k in owerri unless u re employed by a multinational company.like mtn,etc.of which re few.d only people who re making it big re people of imo outside imo.nd top govt officials nd office holders.rest re civil servants who re owed nd forced to sing praises of their pay master to avoid being starved.others re keke marua.some okada riders nd some miscreant hungry youths.lol.not only in imo,but Nigeria as a whole have failed.our politicians,be it pdp or apc.have one agenda,to loot Nigerians dry.u always hear them say,no permanent friend or enemy in politics but permanent interest.which is loothing.thats why u see a strong pdp member goes to apc nd is declared a saint.nd next u hear him saying pdp admin is corrupt.who re them d pdp.even apc came to power with d stolen money of the pdp administration.if am lying ask apc atm.amaechi.funny enough.the man said he have nt stole bfor.tinubu.but these people have nt for one day been called or arrested or tried in court but instead rewarded with juicy ministerial positions.nt forgetting fashola nd okorocha too.even some pdp stalwarts have somehw torn their identity card to cross over to d ruling party.nd they re gladly accepted by those who still accuse them of keeping Nigerians in this pathetic state.lol.so once u cross over from pdp to apc.u re declared a saint.lol.continue drinking garri on top of our heads.is only when we youth hold our mandates accountable for his actions nd inactions.irrespective of the party.thats when politicians will sit up.ie.if ur senator doesn't perform as required.try to recall him or possibly vote him out d next.same with d governor.try to impeach him or remove him in his next tenure.once his immunity is gone.attack him @ any slightest chance we have.physically or by words.by so doing,any body trying to seek vote @. Any level will think twice his intentions bfor doing it.good morning
recall who? you r funny..Are you a foreigner? how many senators and governors have been recalled in Nigeria where every arm of govt is drenched in corruption.
Politics / Re: Senator Danjuma Goje To Fashola: Resign If The Work Is Overwhelming by 9jasave: 3:28pm On Jul 05, 2017
useless criminals. what did you do Magu and Hamid of custom? are they not doing there jobs. bunch of goats. Thank your star that am not a minister, una for hear ween...anufia!

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Decreeing Boycott Of Arabic Is Equal To Boko Haram – Tolu Ogunlesi by 9jasave: 1:48am On Jul 04, 2017
dataking:

Why are you also so bent against it being taught in schools. Did arabs steal your manhood
bros most Arabs are Muslims and are such potential terrorist
Politics / Re: Bukar Ibrahim's Sex Scandal: Lere Olayinka Blasts Omoyele Sowore by 9jasave: 4:23pm On Jul 03, 2017
that lere guy is just trying to be relevant after fayose has taking over his job functions. What has SR done bad here? this useless northern leaders shout sharia every where cutting people's hand for little offence yet they commit atrocities another example is zamfara gov.

shiooor
Politics / Re: 2017 Budget: You Are Ignorant, Fashola Blasts Senate, House Spokespersons by 9jasave: 4:30pm On Jun 27, 2017
ideologies:
monies are remitted per milestone. stop deceiving yourself, most times ministers come back and review the cost and collect more than what was initially proposed. Go and learn that part too

I have following your discussion with seunmsg, you are totally off point here so you mean if oil price suddenly crashes to say 15dollars/barrel , How will the govt provide funding adequately for the ministries. I think everything has to do priorities based on available fund per period

1 Like

Politics / Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Goodluck Jonathan Was A Weak & Incompetent President" by 9jasave: 5:50pm On Jun 26, 2017
why are indigenous Igbos avoiding this thread like plague nah? Abi electric shock catch unah?

6 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Goodluck Jonathan Was A Weak & Incompetent President" by 9jasave: 5:41pm On Jun 26, 2017
Orpe7:
I keep saying it This bobo dey campaign for gov in 2019
Gham! gbamer!! gbamest!! .... Mind reader spotted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.