Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

9jatatafo's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jatatafo's Profile / 9jatatafo's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 256 pages)

Celebrities / Re: Mtn Presents Jackie Appiah A Cake On Her 34th Birthday (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 11:48am On Dec 06, 2017
Our crush

1 Like

Business / Re: Making Money With Btc simple method by 9jatatafo(m): 11:48am On Dec 06, 2017
gtech2sure:
Ride on bro..... I wanted to go about this business before but i learnt that I must have 0.2 btc on my account before I could be able to become a vendor. So that chase me away because I am a student and there is no way I could see such huge amount.

The only question I have is can i be able to sell bitcoins on paxful without becoming a vendor, If so how?
its about 400$ needed to become a vendor. You cant sell unless you enroll as a vendor.
Politics / Re: Governor Ganduje Inspects Projects By 1am (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 10:18am On Dec 06, 2017
This should not be news

2 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Bobrisky Blasts MC Galaxy For "Turning Ex-Gateman Jacob Against Him" (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 10:17am On Dec 06, 2017
This dude should shut up

4 Likes

Music/Radio / Re: J Martins Ft. Flavour – Obioma (remix) (official Video + Audio) by 9jatatafo(m): 10:11am On Dec 06, 2017
Cool
Politics / Re: Keke Now Completely Banned In Owerri by 9jatatafo(m): 9:46am On Dec 06, 2017
Statues nkor

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Alex Ekwueme’s State Burial: FG Inaugurates Committee by 9jatatafo(m): 9:45am On Dec 06, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Where the jobs in Nigeria? Are you intentionally being deceitful?
oga we in 2017, stop complaining you can do online jobs like writing, video production,web design etc. Stop being lazy claiming where are the jobs
Health / Re: Kidney Failure: Patient’s Mother Greedy, Took N3.9m, Says NGO by 9jatatafo(m): 9:41am On Dec 06, 2017
Naija sef
Music/Radio / Re: Reekado Banks Ft Tiwa Savage & Fiokee – "Like" (audio) by 9jatatafo(m): 9:40am On Dec 06, 2017
Cool jam
Politics / Re: Alex Ekwueme’s State Burial: FG Inaugurates Committee by 9jatatafo(m): 9:39am On Dec 06, 2017
Seanixking:

You think I'm happy doing it if there was another option?

If you don't know our pains, you can't feel it.
there is anoda option go and work
Crime / Re: Two Babies Dumped By Their Mothers In Kebbi. One Rescued Alive, The Other Dead by 9jatatafo(m): 9:26am On Dec 06, 2017
Evil
Politics / Re: Alex Ekwueme’s State Burial: FG Inaugurates Committee by 9jatatafo(m): 9:24am On Dec 06, 2017
Seanixking:
Naira landers, please i need your support to help sort out some personal issues. Thanks has you help a brother.
Acct :diamond bank
stop cyber begging
Celebrities / Re: Efia Odo Rocks Kente Bikini (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 8:10am On Dec 06, 2017
Abeg next
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Efcc Raises Alarm Over Alleged Recruitment Scam by 9jatatafo(m): 7:11am On Dec 06, 2017
Haba even those who should catch the bad guys are crying out na wa

1 Like

Education / Re: Nasu Embarks On Indefinite Strike, See How It Affects Activities In Unilag by 9jatatafo(m): 7:00am On Dec 06, 2017
9ja which way
Car Talk / Re: Petrol Scarcity Again? It's Time For Nigerians To Go Electric by 9jatatafo(m): 6:59am On Dec 06, 2017
Lol go eletric wen no light
Business / Re: I Need Somebody With Dollar Acc To Help Me Make Payment Abroad by 9jatatafo(m): 6:58am On Dec 06, 2017
BornAgainMay:

I think they do.
I will hit you now
replied your mail
Politics / Re: BREAKING: SARS Arrests Moses Motoni by 9jatatafo(m): 6:35am On Dec 06, 2017
We must end this

2 Likes 1 Share

Business / Re: I Need Somebody With Dollar Acc To Help Me Make Payment Abroad by 9jatatafo(m): 6:34am On Dec 06, 2017
BornAgainMay:
Please, I want to pay for something abroad.

If you're in Lagos and have Dollar account. Please come to my Rescue.

Its Urgent
If mechant accepts paypal hit me up
Business / Re: Making Money With Btc simple method by 9jatatafo(m): 6:20am On Dec 06, 2017
Assuming you're using Paxful, transfer all your Bitcoin to your Paxful wallet. Now click on the Sell button and then click PayPal (If that's how you want to receive money). PayPal is good because people pay a premium to exchange with it. Beware though! You don't want to sell to the wrong person. Make sure whoever you sell to has good rep aka lots of trades under their belt and a longstanding account. There is room to take some risk here for more profit but don't get scammed. Make sure you review the person's profile as well as the profiles of a bunch of people they've traded with. If all the people they traded with signed up around the same time, don't do it. If it looks like a small circle of people only trade to each other, don't do it. If your spidey sense tingles, don't do it! You can start off selling to people with listings before you get verified and create your own listings. This is fine. If you start creating your own listings, try to undercut your competition slightly. You WILL sell the coin. Using this method I've made a considerable amount of money (Gobs and gobs). Each trade I do nets between 5 and 25% profit (Very good for a short-term investment). I just keep rinsing and repeating in my BTC -> PayPal circle over and over. Sometimes I leave money in my wallet and come back to profits due to BTC price increasing (Don't do that unless you have money to waste
Business / Making Money With Btc simple method by 9jatatafo(m): 6:19am On Dec 06, 2017
This is a really simple concept but it works. If you want to make
quick money with Bitcoin, you don't have to put much thought
into it. You don't have to worry about studying trends and all
that. Just buy Bitcoin from one place and sell it to another.
The most profitable way to do this (That I know of) is to buy
from an exchange and sell to a market. First, make sure you're
not incurring a large fee when you buy and that you're getting
your coin at the best rate possible. Sign up to all the major
exchanges.

Put some money aside and buy from the exchange where you're
going to get the most coin the fastest. You should start with at
least $100 but it can be less if absolutely necessary. Make sure
you have a few hours to work once you get the coin too. You
don't want to hold onto it for long. Now sign up at localbitcoins
and paxful . I always use Paxful but I hear a lot of people like
localbitcoins too.
Travel / Re: Driver's Head Pops Out Of The Window After Fatal Accident In Owerri. Graphic Pic by 9jatatafo(m): 8:00pm On Dec 05, 2017
R.i.p
Politics / Re: Lugard Osuji, Kennedy Ibeh, Marcel Odunze Resign From Imo House Of Assembly by 9jatatafo(m): 7:57pm On Dec 05, 2017
#Endoldpolitician

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Picture Of Wizkid Performing In Botswana Despite News Of A Poor Turnout by 9jatatafo(m): 7:52pm On Dec 05, 2017
Wizlion
Politics / Re: #EndSARS: Senate Backs Call For Police SARS Scrapping by 9jatatafo(m): 7:04pm On Dec 05, 2017
We are winning
Health / Re: Female Corper Quarantined For Monkeypox In Benue by 9jatatafo(m): 6:43pm On Dec 05, 2017
Buhari pox nkor
Religion / Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Healed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress - Autoreportng by 9jatatafo(m): 5:50pm On Dec 05, 2017
Hmmmmmmm
Business / Re: Bitcoin For Sale by 9jatatafo(m): 5:19pm On Dec 05, 2017
SammieRexx:
nop Abuja resident
tribalism lol
Crime / Re: My Funny But Frightening Experience With SARS Operatives!!! by 9jatatafo(m): 4:16pm On Dec 05, 2017
Loud it end sars

4 Likes

Business / Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by 9jatatafo(m): 4:00pm On Dec 05, 2017
SoNature:

I want to sure I got you correctly. Let's say I withdraw $100 with my Payoneer card from a local ATM on a day when standard $/# exchange rate is 1:330. How much will I receive? And any hidden charges?

Thank u
lots of hidden charges bro, you are charged for checking balance, every withdrawal has a fee. Best you sell to exchanger
Events / Re: Dan Ladi Celebrates His 24th Birthday In Style (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 3:54pm On Dec 05, 2017
Hbd
Celebrities / Re: Girl Who "Had 50 Surgery To Look Like Angelina Jolie" Clears The Air by 9jatatafo(m): 3:53pm On Dec 05, 2017
noxy1962:
Still looks like a zombie.
inspired by bobrisky

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 256 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.