Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,187 members, 7,953,678 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:40 PM

9jatatafo's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jatatafo's Profile / 9jatatafo's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 256 pages)

Technology Market / Re: How To Convert Your Itunes Gift Card To Naira. by 9jatatafo(m): 12:12am On Nov 16, 2017
how much is your rate of $/Naira in igc
Celebrities / Re: Billboard Of Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash On Lekki Bridge (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 7:31pm On Nov 15, 2017
GraveMan:
Love Is Sweet And Fun When You Have Money. I Love U Na Money
You think so? A woman can dull any man rich or poor ooo
Celebrities / Re: Yemi Alade: I Couldn't Fit Into My Dress Last Night Because Of My Big Backside by 9jatatafo(m): 4:38pm On Nov 15, 2017
Moderate ass she got. Women like tools and Omotola should be talking about big ass not this Alade girl
Celebrities / Re: "Even If I Get Pregnant..." - Tiwa Savage Hints At Second Baby In 2018 by 9jatatafo(m): 11:56am On Nov 15, 2017
concupiscent:
"There's something about this Lady, she hasn't got all that physical attractiveness but her sexual appeal is stronger than the earth's gravitational pull. Sad thing she's married else I would love to sing some solemn sensual rhythms to her ears as my hands trace down her spine"

-concupiscent

Pervert
Sports / Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: 2 - 4 International Friendly - The Match Highlights (Video by 9jatatafo(m): 11:17am On Nov 15, 2017
shumuel:
Honestly, i see no reason why Nigeria or any of the African team could not have won the world cup all these years, with all our boust of Juju, African magic, Jazz and all the Spiritual powers we claim to possess in this country and continent.

A country with powerful men of God in the likes of Prophet T.B joshua, Bishop Oyedepo, Rev.pst Chris, Daddy G.O, Apostle Suleman e.t.c

I would had thought all they need do was to pray on their Jerseys, Boots and lay hands on them, period, Nigeria has won the world cup.

Abi is that not how they use to anoint and pray on our Pens/Biro so we could pass our exams grin grin grin tongue

Na suggestions and observations ooo grin

Hahahaha you anointed your pen/Biro.

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Yemi Osinbajo & The UNILAG Junior Typist: An Inspiring Story Told By The VP by 9jatatafo(m): 11:13am On Nov 15, 2017
very inspiring

4 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Jamie Roberts, Yvonne Nelson's Baby Daddy Married To Keela Harrison (Wedding Pic by 9jatatafo(m): 8:55am On Nov 15, 2017
Bros Jamie Roberts don sharperly deposit his gene. Na so
Politics / Re: Segun Oni Rejects Fayose’s Car Gift — Aide Reveals Why by 9jatatafo(m): 7:34am On Nov 15, 2017
Make we fry beans with water abi?
Sports / Re: Nigeria Trends Worldwide On Twitter After Trashing Argentina 4 - 2 by 9jatatafo(m): 6:22am On Nov 15, 2017
MetalJigsaw:
That's why buhari successfully deceived them with "CHANGE"

I dey tell you
Sports / Re: Nigeria Trends Worldwide On Twitter After Trashing Argentina 4 - 2 by 9jatatafo(m): 11:53pm On Nov 14, 2017
Nigeria will be great again because of winning a friendly football game. hmmmm most people are so shallow minded no wonder the politicians play with our minds and thinking

2 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by 9jatatafo(m): 11:11pm On Nov 14, 2017
Virginity is a scam. Forgive her and please keep your jingles very tight. Stop scattering them about. Maybe she is broke and she doesn't know how to ask you for some cash to alleviate things.

2 Likes

Crime / Re: 'Armed Forces Staff' Admires Alleged Rapist's Joystick, Blames His Victims by 9jatatafo(m): 4:04pm On Nov 14, 2017
Women generally like big preeq but op I didn't see the big preeq here ooo
Crime / Re: 300L FUTO Student Beaten To Death (Graphic Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 3:55pm On Nov 14, 2017
mhizmeme:
see as them waste this fine boy..say no to cultism them no go hear

He wasted his own life

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Moyo Lawal Wears See-Through Leggings (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 3:04pm On Nov 14, 2017
Soft work is our work oooo
Crime / Re: 80-Year-Old Man Flogs His 100-Year-Old Mother To Death In Niger State (Photo) by 9jatatafo(m): 2:57pm On Nov 14, 2017
activistjohnny:
witchcraft spirit caused all this killings. i cast out witchcraft spirit. Demonic powers are real.

Seun and Lala need to set up a committee to investigate you for corruption. You posted the topic and you are the first to comment. Chaiii corruption is here!!!!

1 Like

Politics / Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 2:06pm On Nov 14, 2017
Will killing the presidio make ipob archieve their struggle? This IPOB is going too far if this is real
Crime / Re: "I Was Paid N8k To Kill 17-Year-Old Girl For Ritual In Ogun. It Was My 2nd Time" by 9jatatafo(m): 11:37am On Nov 14, 2017
hmmmm
Religion / Re: Pastor Blessing Agboli: "Tithes And Offerings Cannot Buy Private Jets" by 9jatatafo(m): 11:15am On Nov 14, 2017
God is the almighty judge
Phones / Re: Security Firm Bypassed Iphone X Face ID With 3D Face Mask Model by 9jatatafo(m): 6:36am On Nov 14, 2017
Making apple very popular
Celebrities / Re: Photo Of Fela Kuti And Femi Falana, His Personal Lawyer (Throwback) by 9jatatafo(m): 4:43pm On Nov 13, 2017
bionixs:
you are right
The speaks with both sides of his mouth
Health / Re: Python Bites Man's Dick As He Sits On The Toilet In Thailand (Graphic Throwback) by 9jatatafo(m): 1:51pm On Nov 13, 2017
Asking Lala, is the python a male or female? Because a male python won't like heading a dick.
Romance / Re: Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo by 9jatatafo(m): 1:44pm On Nov 13, 2017
The gods are wise. I just pity the next guy shinning this girl`s Congo on a coded tip. The gods are watching in HD

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Hafiz Rejects Tonto Dikeh’s Pregnancy Claim? - Instagram User @Alejandrosolis902 by 9jatatafo(m): 12:54pm On Nov 13, 2017
I thought she is born-again christian?! So she is codedly shining her Congo with a younger lover. Na was oo
Celebrities / Re: Sandra Achums Welcomes Baby Boy In Germany (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 11:53am On Nov 13, 2017
OboOlora:
This Codeine and tramadol generation will not know her cheesy

Add black mamba, super glue and top git gum that these people sniff
Nairaland / General / Re: "This Bastard Snake Passed My In-Law's Leg And Entered My Shop" - Lady by 9jatatafo(m): 11:33am On Nov 13, 2017
Even when snake dey waka for its own natural habitat
Sports / Re: Paul Pogba And His Twin Brothers Dance At MTV EMA (Photos, Video) by 9jatatafo(m): 9:34am On Nov 13, 2017
MrsEvakinqz:
exactly the same question i wanted to ask, but dance get spirit shaa....

#the_Pogba's

Na one corner dance get spirit my brother. Baba I greet you
Phones / Re: Over 1 Million Downloaded Fake Whatsapp! Checkout If You Are Among- Screenshots by 9jatatafo(m): 9:31am On Nov 13, 2017
Psoul:

Apple said their phones cannot be hacked. They promised that the security can never be broken.
I just dey laugh as all these roadside phone repairers are unlocking and reselling stolen iPhones.
The last version of iPhone released last year had its security broken barely 1 month it was released. It took the hacker less dan 24hrs to break down the assumed unbreakable security.

Nothing made by man can guarantee 100% secured.

Tell them that hackers are not smiling. Boys eyes are red in red light district.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Phones / Re: Over 1 Million Downloaded Fake Whatsapp! Checkout If You Are Among- Screenshots by 9jatatafo(m): 9:28am On Nov 13, 2017
In life we have both fake and original. All join joor. Chinko iPhone dey market sef
Culture / Re: The Insanely Colourful, Elaborate, Custom Coffins From Ghana (photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 6:39am On Nov 13, 2017
chillychill:
madness abi craziness mucheww.... Shior yeye dey smell

Imagine these people imitating great inventions in very negative ways! This is absurdity
Sports / Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodriguez Welcome Daughter, Alana Martina! by 9jatatafo(m): 6:36am On Nov 13, 2017
CR7 love dem kids mehn
Culture / Re: The Insanely Colourful, Elaborate, Custom Coffins From Ghana (photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 6:22am On Nov 13, 2017
Madness

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Photo Of Fela Kuti And Femi Falana, His Personal Lawyer (Throwback) by 9jatatafo(m): 8:33pm On Nov 12, 2017
bionixs:
Falana dey fall hand sometimes
Don't trust Falana as an attorney. I was commending Fela and not Falana

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 256 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.