Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

9jatatafo's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jatatafo's Profile / 9jatatafo's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 256 pages)

Career / Re: Between N-poower (n-build) And A Bank Job. by 9jatatafo(m): 7:53am On Dec 10, 2017
Bank beta than wat apc offers
Business / Re: Making Money With Btc simple method by 9jatatafo(m): 8:59pm On Dec 09, 2017
Currently buying btc and paypal 380/$ for btc 360/$ paypal msg on watsap
Business / Re: Ways Of Getting Money From Uk by 9jatatafo(m): 5:47pm On Dec 09, 2017
Zegun92:
Please if you know any way you can get money from usa/UK without using money gram or western union..please do share with me....I really need it
let the person send via paypal. Contact me i can receive on your behalf
Business / Re: Need Help, Advise, Support And Guide by 9jatatafo(m): 2:07am On Dec 09, 2017
mishack94:
please can you guide and teach how to make it on these fiverr. what I can basically be doing.
too busy google is your friend
Business / Re: Making Money With Btc simple method by 9jatatafo(m): 6:33am On Dec 08, 2017
gtech2sure:
Good Morning bro, I tried to email paxful admin yesterday requesting for criteria needed for one to become a vendor, but the reply i got weak me. I was told that only USA, South Africa, Canada and Uk can be allow as vendor whereas my paxful account was registered with Nigeria details.

Here is the message i got from them
1. State issued photo ID or passport (must be a high resolution picture)
2. Proof of address (must be a bank or utility bill and we need to see the inside scan not just the outside envelope)
3. Video of yourself (with face clearly lit) saying the following:

"I submit my full legal identity documents to be a Verified Vendor on Paxful and accept all liability for my trades. I acknowledge that Paxful reserves the legal right to sue in criminal court for any stolen funds."

4. You must also show your passport or ID into the camera in your video.

Upload these files on your vendor dashboard.

You will then be awarded a verified vendor badge. Verified vendors get many perks and many more are planned.

*Only USA, CANADA, UK, EU or South Africa citizens can apply.
This is so we have legal recourse in a court of law to collect damages in case of a scam.

With the criteria paxful listed above, can i still continue using my Nigeria account as vendor or i will need to open another USA account?

If require to open USA account, hint me on how to go about it because of the ID verification, video and address in the utility bill they attached to it.

I will be waiting for your swift response bro.

Thanks.....
that requirement is for verification,you dont need to be verified before you can be a vendor. Just click on sell bitcoin and follow steps

1 Like

Business / Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 9jatatafo(m): 4:15am On Dec 07, 2017
$450 btc @380 paxful available
Crime / Re: UNIUYO Final Year Student Killed By Armed Robbers (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 7:20pm On Dec 06, 2017
Rip
Sports / Re: Sergio Aguero: Why I Fainted During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by 9jatatafo(m): 7:18pm On Dec 06, 2017
You shock say naija play una ball thats y

1 Like

Business / Re: Making Money With Btc simple method by 9jatatafo(m): 7:17pm On Dec 06, 2017
huzyboy:
Nice piece but I have a question. How do you now convert the Paypal to BTC/Naira at a rate that will be profitable? Most of the exchanger's rate will not give you profit. What do you advice?
for me it is pretty simple,i withdraw the paypal funds to my payoneer bank linked to my paypal. I sell off the payoneer funds at a higher rate. You can simply do btc to perfect money on paxful easier than paypal but paypal brings higher profit.

1 Like

Business / Re: Need Help, Advise, Support And Guide by 9jatatafo(m): 7:07pm On Dec 06, 2017
mishack94:
Hello my fellow nairaland member. Am a university student have always looked for means to add little income to support and sustain myself. please I need advise, guide and support on what is real and that is paying that I can be doing online with my computer and getting paid. Any one that it touches in heart to guide, teach and support me can please write to me. thanks for your anticipation and God bless.
logon on to fiverr and make your money. Google it if you new,best advice
Celebrities / Re: ''Bad Wife Kills Faster Than Poverty" - Lanre Gentry, Mercy Aigbe’s Ex-Husband by 9jatatafo(m): 4:08pm On Dec 06, 2017
Yes o true
Investment / Re: Where Do I Invest My 100k? by 9jatatafo(m): 3:48pm On Dec 06, 2017
May5ive:
I have 100k, i need a sure investment that could make me N3m in three years.
Please give me legit recommendations.
Thanks
buy bitcoin leave it for a year and see how your money have multiplied

6 Likes

Career / Re: My Former Company Paid Me 6 Months In Error After Leaving Now They Want Refund by 9jatatafo(m): 3:44pm On Dec 06, 2017
She should refund it simple
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: 8 Years Gone. Am Tired Of Being Jobless by 9jatatafo(m): 3:37pm On Dec 06, 2017
Niggas there are job online,try fiverr you can make about $300 monthly while you wait for offline job

2 Likes

Romance / Re: I’m Getting Older! I Need A Wife! by 9jatatafo(m): 3:34pm On Dec 06, 2017
well13:
Hey! My name is Albert. I’m turning 53 next month and I’m still single! I should feel blessed that I’m still well, but this won’t do good to me not until I marry.

I know it’s hard to find someone at this age. I’ve been dating for months but unfortunately, I always end up failing. I almost gave up but when I saw an ad about matchmaking online, I felt hopeful in a wink of an eye. I know it sounds funny but that’s what I truly felt! This ad talks about being matched with foreign women, especially with the Asian women. I often heard Asians are so loving! So this matchmaking agency is A Foreign Affair. This is so new to me. I guess this is worth a try!

What I want to have is a woman who can love me back. A woman whom I can call my own. A woman who will be a great wife and a responsible mother to our future children. I hope I’ll meet an Asian woman who is not interested with living in the States only but a woman who could help me feel I am a man of worth and lovable as well.

What do you think guys? Should I continue with this dating style? I hope y’all could respond to me ASAP! Have a great one!
it is no a must that will marry
Crime / Re: Warning To #endsars Supporters by 9jatatafo(m): 3:31pm On Dec 06, 2017
johnonuh:
I don't think this is true. Come on!!!!!!
then you living under a rock

1 Like

Politics / Re: Ijaw Expantionist A Threat To Peaceful Co Existance In Nigeria by 9jatatafo(m): 3:28pm On Dec 06, 2017
If you read all that you are jobless
Nairaland / General / Re: DON JAZZY IS ASKING FANS TO SUBMIT THEIR ACOUNT DETAILS TO GET ALERT FOR XMAS by 9jatatafo(m): 3:25pm On Dec 06, 2017
He is promoting his song jare
Celebrities / Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife Are Separated, Have 2 Children, A Boy & A Girl (Photos by 9jatatafo(m): 3:22pm On Dec 06, 2017
Married to your hustle indeed
Politics / Re: Govorner Okorocha Bans Keke In Owerri; Residents React (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 3:16pm On Dec 06, 2017
Apc and suffer
Celebrities / Re: Escoba Smith Buys Toyota Landcruiser 2017/2018 After Buying Pastor A Car by 9jatatafo(m): 2:45pm On Dec 06, 2017
Na em sabi
Politics / Re: Soldiers Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists In Miyanti, Borno, Kill 4 (Graphic Pics) by 9jatatafo(m): 1:37pm On Dec 06, 2017
Great

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: G-worldwide Responds To ”misleading Information” From Kiss Daniel’s Lawyers by 9jatatafo(m): 1:06pm On Dec 06, 2017
Kiss beta honour the deal,a deal is a deal

1 Like

Crime / Re: Kidnapper Of Margaret Emefiele Dies In Custody by 9jatatafo(m): 1:03pm On Dec 06, 2017
End sars abi
Politics / Re: President Buhari Visits Kano State (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 1:03pm On Dec 06, 2017
Always on the move
Celebrities / Re: Davido Fires Back At Fan Who Said He Can Never Win An International Award by 9jatatafo(m): 12:53pm On Dec 06, 2017
Froggy

1 Like

Family / Re: Hausa Muslim Girl Impregnated By Igbo Man Dies During Childbirth, Family Wants.. by 9jatatafo(m): 12:37pm On Dec 06, 2017
Which one is hausa ans igbo inside the mata

8 Likes

Business / Re: Making Money With Btc simple method by 9jatatafo(m): 12:36pm On Dec 06, 2017
gtech2sure:
Thanks bro... I will try to get the $400
ok
Celebrities / Re: Shatta Wale Compensates The Bodyguard He Slapped With Motorcycle by 9jatatafo(m): 12:33pm On Dec 06, 2017
Ugly looking igbo smoker
Politics / Re: 80 Million Nigerians Lack Access To Electricity – World Bank by 9jatatafo(m): 12:18pm On Dec 06, 2017
All nigerians in short

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Joke Silva: "How I Discovered I Was Adopted" by 9jatatafo(m): 12:03pm On Dec 06, 2017
So?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 256 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.