Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:44 AM

9jatatafo's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jatatafo's Profile / 9jatatafo's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 256 pages)

Sports / Re: Michael Emenalo Appointed As Monaco Sporting Director Weeks After Chelsea Exit by 9jatatafo(m): 5:22am On Nov 28, 2017
generalbush:
Hmmm

They should make him NFF chairman na.

Those corrupt state FA chairmen and senate committees on sport will not allow a guy like this because he will unravel their conduit pipe of corruption.

1 Like

Sports / Re: The New Super Eagles Kit For Russia 2018 (Photo) by 9jatatafo(m): 8:58pm On Nov 27, 2017
The jersey without the eagle is dope

3 Likes

Politics / Re: If Jonathan Had Another 3yrs We All Will Be Crossing Sahara To Libya - Itse Saga by 9jatatafo(m): 8:53pm On Nov 27, 2017
Prof is feeding from govt of lies
Properties / Re: Cleaner Lagos: Lagos State Government To Begin Enumeration Of Landed Properties by 9jatatafo(m): 3:38pm On Nov 27, 2017
Another revenue generation stratrgy
Celebrities / Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by 9jatatafo(m): 3:36pm On Nov 27, 2017
Reeberry:
You people should stop defending like he pays you to defend him.

Was he there for the traditional wedding? undecided

I guess Bank W paid you to bash Wizzy.
Education / Re: Obaseki John Folorunsho Eseiwi: UNIBEN Best Graduating Student (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 10:58am On Nov 27, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
Let him go to hell. His mates are counting $1000000000000 he's there counting GP4.96. We wey carry 2.2 and third class commot make he come follow us dey drag the small work available for labor market na. Nonsense.

See bad belle ooooo!!! Pray for forgiveness and learn to celebrate success

6 Likes 1 Share

Nairaland / General / Re: Small Boy Killed A Big Python With Cutlass In Anambra - Facebook User (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 9:47am On Nov 27, 2017
Lala shouting at Seun to bring the mortal for pounding of the ingredients.

Celebrities / Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by 9jatatafo(m): 6:33am On Nov 27, 2017
He is waiting for his passport, take it or leave it
Politics / Re: Governor El-Rufai's Joke About PDP Fighting Corruption Better Than APC In 2019 by 9jatatafo(m): 6:08am On Nov 27, 2017
El Rufai needs to write the test he wants the teachers in Kaduna state to write. He spelt joke as jjoke.
Health / Re: Is The Sugar In Fruits Good Or Bad For Your Health? by 9jatatafo(m): 4:06pm On Nov 26, 2017
I love banana because it has half DNA of humans
Celebrities / Re: "Actresses Fear Coming To My Hotel Room At Locations" – Antar Laniyan by 9jatatafo(m): 1:49pm On Nov 26, 2017
Let me ask Rabbid Invasion

Family / Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by 9jatatafo(m): 1:06pm On Nov 26, 2017
You can make him become what you want. Just forgive him and move on. But as a graduate you didn't use your brain. If he has told you he was a car dealer, did you ever visit his car sales shop before marriage? #dullingyourself
Family / Re: My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post by 9jatatafo(m): 12:50pm On Nov 26, 2017
My advice to guys and baes, when you are married or in a serious relationship, always prepare your mind against the worst so you won't be heart broken. A woman is like a horse, any man can ride on her. Sit hear down and tell her this - Why do I have been fooling myself when I know you love someone else? Only a fool breaks his own heart!!!
Religion / Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by 9jatatafo(m): 12:18pm On Nov 26, 2017
It is the prophet who got the vision that is a wizard. I have never come across anywhere in the Bible where God, Jesus Christ and the great prophets of old ever told anyone that his family were witches and wizards. The best they could do is cast out the evil spirit or demon.
Romance / Re: Guys! Why You Should Stop Sleeping With That Cheating Girlfriend by 9jatatafo(m): 6:57am On Nov 26, 2017
A mugu is always a maga
Religion / Re: 'Your Mugabe Will Surely Resign' Church Poster (Photo) by 9jatatafo(m): 5:44pm On Nov 25, 2017
If this is true then it is pure madness!
Foreign Affairs / Re: Robert Mugabe Gets $10m Golden Handshake, Full Salary And Benefits by 9jatatafo(m): 2:16pm On Nov 25, 2017
xxx43322:

www.mtnonline.gq? Nahhhh mtn will never do this. what is Lala and bros Seun doing?

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Iyabo Ojo Sexy In Crop Top (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 11:48pm On Nov 24, 2017
so she was born when Mugabe became president. wow
Foreign Affairs / Re: Emmerson Mnangagwa Sworn In As President Of Zimbabwe (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 5:24pm On Nov 24, 2017
A 93 is gone, 75 ti take over!!! warning signs ahead
Foreign Affairs / Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by 9jatatafo(m): 2:48pm On Nov 24, 2017
The bible never encourage Christians to keep images of anything in heaven, on earth or beneath it. The image of Jesus Christ being displayed by some set of Christians is not true image of Jesus Christ.

1 Like

Health / Re: India And Not Nigeria Is The Worlds Capital Of Open Defecation by 9jatatafo(m): 2:42pm On Nov 24, 2017
Some landlord are just useless, reminds me of a house at Fadeyi Bus top when coming from Yaba, the house has no toilet and bathrooms, still the landlord will always shine his eyes when collecting rent
Foreign Affairs / Re: "Grace Mugabe Sleeping With Cabinet Ministers" Army To Mugabe - ZambianObserver by 9jatatafo(m): 6:43pm On Nov 23, 2017
What do you expect when a 93 years old man cannot shine her Congo the way she wants?
Food / Re: Bayelsa Man Prepares Meal With Alligator Meat (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 3:59am On Nov 23, 2017
Lala and mega bros Seun Osewa sighted!!!
Sports / Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Carries Alex Iwobi As A Baby (Throwback Photo) by 9jatatafo(m): 8:49am On Nov 22, 2017
Uncle Lala hate stories like this, he loves snakes especially python regurgitating giant monitor lizard and python being butchered for pepper soup. I hail thee, Uncle Lala and mega bros Seun himself

1 Like

Romance / Re: Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 8:37pm On Nov 20, 2017
Condom on the floor. We are all consumers of the CD on the floor
Romance / Re: "Nigerian Girls And Prostitution In Italy, Are You Not Ashamed?"- Akpoka Desmond by 9jatatafo(m): 11:07am On Nov 20, 2017
I swear say na my Edo sisters. Opio and Italo tinz. Prostitutes are like public toilet

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Wizkid Apologizes To Banky W For Missing His Traditional Wedding by 9jatatafo(m): 10:56am On Nov 20, 2017
Na lala wey be vulcanizer over inflate my tyres and the front one burst so I nor fit meet up. Never mind, church wedding dey come, I go fly bike sharp sharp. Congrats Mr Capable
Celebrities / Re: Wizkid Welcomes 3rd Child With Jada Pollock, His Manager - Nairaplus.com by 9jatatafo(m): 10:52am On Nov 20, 2017
Keep depositing your genes on every fertile soil
Celebrities / Re: Wizkid Welcomes 3rd Child With Jada Pollock, His Manager - Nairaplus.com by 9jatatafo(m): 10:50am On Nov 20, 2017
Wizzy is just dropping his genes on every fertile land. His life his style. All join
Celebrities / Re: Segun Wire Goes Back To Begging, Zlatan Ibile Called Out For Using & Dumping Him by 9jatatafo(m): 10:20am On Nov 20, 2017
dowjones:

It's her life?

She is bringing children into this world who might never taste enjoyment, she is currently living in a house paid for by a Samaritan and she STILL wants to give birth to more children?

The reason she is this stupid is because person like that guy never really insult her life make she get sense.

Most poor people are poor because of INHERITED STUPIDITY from their parents.

If insulting can break the cycle, why not try.

She needs counselling not insult
Celebrities / Re: Segun Wire Goes Back To Begging, Zlatan Ibile Called Out For Using & Dumping Him by 9jatatafo(m): 9:44am On Nov 20, 2017
Abudu2000:
Lol, most of y'all talking nonsense here haven't done anything for those kids around you. Mind you no be guy born am, so two people had sex ,enjoy the sex and brought a child into this hard world for zlanta to kill himself, him even try wetin me self...I was talking with a woman who has 9 children in total, live a one room and she had the guts to open her smelling mouth to say if her husband was still alive sh would have added 2more.....I seriously insulted he, even the room they are staying was payed by a good Samaritan...

Look I urge you people to stop helping people's children, me wey no born plenty I no get sense Abi?? If u born pikin carry ur cross and if u can't ,make the boy go stay where ritualist go see am pick.....

Gm

Hmmmmmm. why insult the woman? it is her life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 256 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.