Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,964 members, 7,821,387 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

9jatatafo's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jatatafo's Profile / 9jatatafo's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 256 pages)

Business / Re: Need Help On A Problem With An Exchanger. by 9jatatafo(m): 3:52pm On Dec 05, 2017
Bkrubzy:

I wont want to defame his name yet since I'm not quite sure that I've been scammed. He said he is not able to login because paypal is asking him for credentials for verification and he is still processing it.
The question now is since he is still processing and he is confident he can get back into the account, why cant he just send me my money and let me go on my own?

Would I be acting inconsiderate by insisting he pays me now?
oga once you send payment he receives an email notifying him immediately, so that is no excuse. You should be paid immediately
Crime / Re: Man Narrates His Ordeal With Lagos Policeman Who Checks Phones At Iyana Ira by 9jatatafo(m): 3:50pm On Dec 05, 2017
Police are thieves sound it

3 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Lydia Forson: Producers Rejected & Body Shamed Me, But My Big Ass Won Me Awards by 9jatatafo(m): 3:02pm On Dec 05, 2017
All thanks to your big ass
Education / Re: Toluwalase Awoyemi Wins N72 Million 2018 Rhodes Scholarship (Pics) by 9jatatafo(m): 2:42pm On Dec 05, 2017
More than efe
Travel / Re: A Lagos Resident Decries the Injustice Of LCC Toll Gate Company At Lekki. by 9jatatafo(m): 2:31pm On Dec 05, 2017
9ja cant we get things right

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Tonto Dikeh And Son Get Their First Visit From Santa by 9jatatafo(m): 2:31pm On Dec 05, 2017
Santa from osun
Business / Re: Bitcoin For Sale by 9jatatafo(m): 2:26pm On Dec 05, 2017
SammieRexx:
lagos residents?
Health / Re: Sex Of Baby In Benue Is Yet To Be Known Days After Delivery (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 2:23pm On Dec 05, 2017
End time
Fashion / Re: William Masvinu Wins Mr Ugliest Man In Zimbabwe 2017 (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 2:18pm On Dec 05, 2017
Shata wale

3 Likes

Crime / Re: Egyptian Lawyer Al-Wahsh Jailed For "Lady Wearing Ripped Jeans Deserve Rape" by 9jatatafo(m): 10:47am On Dec 05, 2017
Good

1 Like 1 Share

Business / Re: Need Help On A Problem With An Exchanger. by 9jatatafo(m): 10:18am On Dec 05, 2017
Bkrubzy:
So, I worked tirelessly for a moth online and at the end of the month, I got paid on paypal. And as with the normal way of doing things, I contacted a paypal exchanger here on paypal and told him I wanted to sell my funds. He sent me his email address and I transferred the funds to his account and showed him multiple proof of payment. After about two hours or so of waiting for him to send my naira equivalent, he asked me to ask for a refund on paypal because he was having some issues with his account. Not wanting to go overboard with the issue, I consented to his request and asked for a refund. Paypal replied me the next day saying they declined my request because the transaction went smoothly and there was no evidence of false play. I then contacted the guy and told him paypal declined my request and he replied that he will try to open up his account at his place since it has been restricted. He then asked me to call him the next day. Today will make it the fourth consecutive day he would be asking him to call him the next day without giving any reason for the delay and also a week since I performed the transaction. Since I'm new to online business and I dont really know how things really work, I have some questions to ask:

Since I've already sent proof of payment to him, shouldn't he have sent me the money since the fault is not from my side? I sent the money over successfully and he was the one who had problems with his account.

How can I get a refund from paypal in case such a case like this happens next time?

P.S. I am dead broke.
so you cant mention the exchangers name? He can simply login to his account and click refund even if his acct is limited. My guess you have been scammed
Business / Re: Dangote Crashes Cement Online Sales Price, Signs On Jumia by 9jatatafo(m): 9:16am On Dec 05, 2017
Baba o
Celebrities / Re: Cameron Okoye Makes It Into "Fc Barcelona Lagos" Team After The Tryout (photo) by 9jatatafo(m): 8:20am On Dec 05, 2017
Wayo
Celebrities / Re: Gifty Is Crushing On Wizkid (Photo) by 9jatatafo(m): 8:20am On Dec 05, 2017
Olosho

1 Like

Properties / Re: Real Estate Industry Still In Recession - Experts by 9jatatafo(m): 7:27am On Dec 05, 2017
I thought it is the best investment
Business / Re: Oil Prices Moderate On Rising U.S. Oil Rigs by 9jatatafo(m): 7:11am On Dec 05, 2017
Hmm
Phones / Re: What Is Your Smartphone Deal Breaker? by 9jatatafo(m): 7:05am On Dec 05, 2017
My phone can be used as a phone thats the deal breaker

2 Likes

Webmasters / Re: Tips On Writing Original And Viral Content by 9jatatafo(m): 6:57am On Dec 05, 2017
There is no tip smoke weed
Car Talk / Re: 2019 Lamborghini Urus Unveiled - The World’s First Super Sport Utility Vehicle by 9jatatafo(m): 6:56am On Dec 05, 2017
Great and lovely
Literature / Re: How An Encounter With A Marijuana Smoker Helped Solved My Problem- Johnspeak by 9jatatafo(m): 6:50am On Dec 05, 2017
Weed solves all problem

8 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" by 9jatatafo(m): 8:20pm On Dec 04, 2017
Hmm
Crime / Re: Cult Member Dies As Bulletproof Charm Fails by 9jatatafo(m): 7:31pm On Dec 04, 2017
Lolz

1 Like

Travel / Re: Truck Conveying Beer Crushes Keke Napep After Accident In Uyo (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 7:31pm On Dec 04, 2017
Good lord
Crime / Re: Imo Youths Kill, Burn Head Teacher Accused Of Sorcery (photo) by 9jatatafo(m): 6:51pm On Dec 04, 2017
Wickedness
Crime / Re: Charley @yabaki, #ENDSARS Campaign Mastermind: SARS Threatens To Kill Him by 9jatatafo(m): 6:27pm On Dec 04, 2017
End sars
Celebrities / Re: Juliet Ibrahim & Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim Step Out In Style (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 5:59pm On Dec 04, 2017
Fyn gal ugly boy

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Traders Protest Shutdown Of Utako Ultra-Modern Market In Abuja (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 5:39pm On Dec 04, 2017
Thanks to Buhari

1 Like

Family / Re: "How My Husband Left Me One Month After Marriage" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by 9jatatafo(m): 4:28pm On Dec 04, 2017
You married spirit
Politics / Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari Returns From Jordan by 9jatatafo(m): 3:59pm On Dec 04, 2017
Sp=
Crime / Re: Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Argument With Landlord (Photo) by 9jatatafo(m): 12:37pm On Dec 04, 2017
Rip
Crime / Re: Francis Nwaze In Rape Scandal With Esther Odinakachi, Facebook Friend by 9jatatafo(m): 11:28am On Dec 04, 2017
Jail his ass

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 256 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.