Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,373 members, 7,958,026 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:34 AM

9jatatafo's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jatatafo's Profile / 9jatatafo's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 256 pages)

Politics / Re: 'Future Whistleblowers May Resort To Pay Before Service' - Senator Shehu Sani by 9jatatafo(m): 4:40pm On Nov 19, 2017
Government of lies!!! The whistleblower will not be paid in this Nigeria. The whistle blower make a mistake for blowing his whistle to the wrong people.

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: Robert Mugabe On Hunger Strike; Refuses To Eat For 2 Days; Vows To Die by 9jatatafo(m): 2:17pm On Nov 19, 2017
tsdarkside:

told you...women are like that...can you realy blame them to use their advantage over a man to achieve things like men.......

you cant realy blame them that much.....

women may be weaker in flesh things,but they are not weaker in mind things....they are even more dangerous in mind matters.....

point and case:

queen of england...she ended up to be the queen of nearly the entire world..... wink....think.....

I know that women are very manipulative in nature but this is political power, there are so many qualified men in zimbabwe to transfer power to. As regards the Queen of England, her case is different because Britain conquered so many countries through colonialism as must territories under Britain recognize the queen. Her case is not like Grace Mugabe's own. Women can manipulate a dead man to do their biddings.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Robert Mugabe On Hunger Strike; Refuses To Eat For 2 Days; Vows To Die by 9jatatafo(m): 2:00pm On Nov 19, 2017
After 37 years of misrule and messing the Zimbabwean currency up, he wants to transfer power to his wife who was a shoplifter. Rubbish, he should be exiled. When did political power become hereditary?
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 0) On 18th November 2017 by 9jatatafo(m): 2:59pm On Nov 18, 2017
Tot and Arsenal are two of a kind.
Romance / Re: Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum by 9jatatafo(m): 2:47pm On Nov 18, 2017
Metrobaba:

Guy, Relax oo grin grin
I have to build the liver!!!
Romance / Re: Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum by 9jatatafo(m): 10:27am On Nov 18, 2017
Metrobaba:
This Could Me And One Beautiful Chiketo, But My Liver Will Always Disappoint Me. Don't Know How To Approach A Girl.

The Fear Of Being Rejected Is Just My Problem.

Drink one bottle of muscle and your liver will be strong. That will make you approach any girl or woman without your liver failing you
Politics / Re: Buhari's Achievements Laudable Despite Inheriting An Empty Purse - Lai Mohammed by 9jatatafo(m): 4:43pm On Nov 17, 2017
Fresh lies
Crime / Re: Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] by 9jatatafo(m): 4:41pm On Nov 17, 2017
Power show
NYSC / Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 4:34pm On Nov 17, 2017
There is always two sides to a story. Side one narrated, waiting for side two

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: Is Mugabe Sleeping At Graduation Ceremony Of Zimbabwe Open University? (Pics) by 9jatatafo(m): 3:42pm On Nov 17, 2017
triple996:
grin grin grin grin no kill me abeg
Presido Mugabe tire for guns
Foreign Affairs / Re: Is Mugabe Sleeping At Graduation Ceremony Of Zimbabwe Open University? (Pics) by 9jatatafo(m): 3:14pm On Nov 17, 2017
Stress of the the coup d'etat
Career / Re: Abdulazeez Fatima: Pretty Police Officer's Photo Goes Viral by 9jatatafo(m): 2:30pm On Nov 17, 2017
Enhanced pic
Music/Radio / Re: Olamide Releases "Lagos Nawa", His 7th Studio Album by 9jatatafo(m): 12:44pm On Nov 17, 2017
DMM3:
is it every 6 months he releases album?

Is he releasing Sperm too?

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates Her Birthday In Native Outfit (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 11:58am On Nov 17, 2017
Timaya nor fit samakwe oooo
Health / Re: Blood In Semen, Please Help by 9jatatafo(m): 12:06am On Nov 17, 2017
OP I know this is your problem. My advice is for you to go and see a qualified doctor urgently. Don't let shame and pride take your health away.
Family / Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by 9jatatafo(m): 12:00am On Nov 17, 2017
Please OP get the contact of the mother of the little girl so she can confront the man and possibly get her daughter back. But OP you said you saw the man bouncing on top of the girl and you and your female friend and a neighbour called the little girl to confirm. why confirm from the girl what you already saw?
Family / Re: 88-year-old Man Seeks Divorce From 55-year-old Wife Over Infidelity by 9jatatafo(m): 8:46pm On Nov 16, 2017
Shuoooo. Pappi be sniffing pants to inhale sperm or what? At 88 he is not fit again and mama @ 55 is in form.
Politics / Re: Jonathan Won Gold Medal In Corruption~ Tinubu by 9jatatafo(m): 8:36pm On Nov 16, 2017
B.A.T should just shut up that his mouth. Is he innocent? Tinubu is stealing Lagos blind.

1 Like

Romance / Re: Man Climbs Palm Tree In Pre-Wedding Photos As Fiancée Watches by 9jatatafo(m): 2:29pm On Nov 16, 2017
Mariangeles:
I don't think he bleached though...

No argument.
Romance / Re: Man Climbs Palm Tree In Pre-Wedding Photos As Fiancée Watches by 9jatatafo(m): 2:27pm On Nov 16, 2017
nwatthu:
chai..dis ur eyes can see oh!!!..lol

My brother I just bow for my eyes as they just observe the leg and zoomed the leg to X50
Romance / Re: Man Climbs Palm Tree In Pre-Wedding Photos As Fiancée Watches by 9jatatafo(m): 2:25pm On Nov 16, 2017
one4GOD:
u sef. your eyes grin grin grin
I observed it in HD Eagle Eye.
Romance / Re: Man Climbs Palm Tree In Pre-Wedding Photos As Fiancée Watches by 9jatatafo(m): 2:24pm On Nov 16, 2017
Thylord:
i disgust people that bleach their skin. just look at that guys leg,if you see that leg physical you will hate that leg.

You are very correct!!!
Romance / Re: Man Climbs Palm Tree In Pre-Wedding Photos As Fiancée Watches by 9jatatafo(m): 2:23pm On Nov 16, 2017
Mariangeles:
Man wey dey observe complexion like this na real man...? besides it looks like a burn to me...

I don't like people who bleach their skins
Culture / Re: Coronation Of Godwin Oguyenbo As The Pere Of Olodiama Kingdom Edo Causes Tension by 9jatatafo(m): 1:53pm On Nov 16, 2017
Godjone:
WHAT IS THEIR OFFENCE NOW

OBA DEY DO HIN OWN, THEM TOO DEY DO THEIR OWN. WE SHOULD LEARN TO LIVE IN PEACE WITH ONE ANOTHER BECAUSE I REMEMBERED IN THAT SAME BENIN TOWARDS THE UWELU AXIS WHERE IGBOS NORMALLY SELL MOTO PARTS, THEY USE TO HAVE A CHIEF CALLED EZE IGBO AND THE HAUSAS ARROUND ERRIEN UPPER SAKPONBA Axis also have their chief SARKIN HAUSAWA.

The little time I spent in Benin, Gelegele is a place of high interest to the Edos so they must protect it with all their might

1 Like

Culture / Re: Coronation Of Godwin Oguyenbo As The Pere Of Olodiama Kingdom Edo Causes Tension by 9jatatafo(m): 1:49pm On Nov 16, 2017
E don red ooo
Romance / Re: Man Climbs Palm Tree In Pre-Wedding Photos As Fiancée Watches by 9jatatafo(m): 1:47pm On Nov 16, 2017
hmmm. Bros leg get fanta and coke color ooooo

35 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Throwback Photo by 9jatatafo(m): 1:46pm On Nov 16, 2017
Leetunechi:
Breakup can really damage your health,I remember one time my girlfriend broke up with me via whatsapp while I was on my way to pick my cousin in school, I came home with the wrong kid

God save you say then nor give you town hall playing say you be kidnapper. Hahahaha
Education / Re: Whatsapp Broadcast By The Spokeswoman Of Kaduna Teachers (NUT) by 9jatatafo(m): 12:32pm On Nov 16, 2017
I don't believe this. No teacher with his/her brain working can write this bull crap. Don't believe everything you read
Foreign Affairs / Re: Sacked Zimbabwean President, Robert Mugabe: 10 Things You Never Knew About Him by 9jatatafo(m): 12:28pm On Nov 16, 2017
He has nice quotes about African girls and voodoo makers
Sports / Re: Nigerians Slam Otamendi For Shoving Iheanacho On Instagram by 9jatatafo(m): 9:18am On Nov 16, 2017
netoc65:
That's was really bad... And they were even teammates at City... Perhaps he hated him then

Argentines generally are racists, they hate black people. In many centuries ago, blacks were living in Argentina who were citizens but Argentina declared war on black people, they killed so many of them and the lucky ones escaped to other south America countries. That is why today you can really never see a Blackman playing for Argentina

1 Like

Car Talk / Re: Nigeria’s New Vehicle Sales Drops To Abysmal 10,000 Units by 9jatatafo(m): 8:26am On Nov 16, 2017
Ordinary water for man to drink nkor? E nor dey!!! Na brand new ochacha ride una dey talk. Enjoy the change brought to you the Change Master

1 Like

Romance / Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by 9jatatafo(m): 5:52am On Nov 16, 2017
Based on logistics, somebody go like somebody. No way it ain't gonna happen. Sowee. Giving your yam to goat to keep for you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 256 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.