Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,011 members, 7,956,749 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:10 PM

9jatriot's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jatriot's Profile / 9jatriot's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 145 pages)

Politics / Re: Ogun Shuts Down Two Chinese Companies For Improper Waste Disposal by 9jatriot(m): 8:46am On Sep 03
Virtually all the Chinese companies in Nigeria always declare losses every year so that they do not pay tax. If Nigeria has their time all we need to do is to check their tax returns, their safety records and the way they treat their staffs.

Just focus on those 3 areas and we can start getting our revenge. The truth is that China stands to lost a lot than we. They need our natural resources and also our market.

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: FCT Minister Arrives China Ahead Of 2024 FOCAC by 9jatriot(m): 8:41am On Sep 03
Are you sure of this part? I thought it was not until far towards election that Tinubu and Wike were finally able to strike a deal.

Also, to contest this statement, if they already aligned in 2015 then you are saying Wike almost broke that agreement by contesting under PDP.

So, I think rather than Tinubu moving against Amaechi, it was Amaechi himself that was doing legover and ended up dribbling himself.

He is still a good guy though but this beating home and away too much abeg.

lapintoz:
Ameachi showed his hand too early in the game. 2015, he wanted to be the VP nominee when BAT was told he can't be on a Muslim -Muslim ticket. Before he could nominate his replacement, Ameachi gladly offered himself for the slot. That did not work, he felt as a super minister of Transportation, dancing to the tunes of the cabal, he will be rewarded with the ticket. Mba.

So BAT already marked him for oblivion, aligned with Wike in 2015 to neutralise Ameachi's Rivers' homebase, and reaffirmed the support for Wike in 2019. The rest, they say, is history!

Ameachi has learnt his lessons.

Gba fun oga e.......🙌🙌🙌

Politics / Re: Petrol At 1,000 Naira Per Litre: Nigerians are going through hell by 9jatriot(m): 6:34pm On Sep 02
I agree that the rural areas are mostly peaceful and less likely to go into big crimes, Their needs are limited and most can be met within their vicinity.

However, you go need to explain all the other thesis you wrote here.

Amalekki:
Funny enough many folks believe it's Nigerian immigrants that actually taught most people in these neigbouring countries economic doggedness. Nigerians are very familiar with informal economic sector and they create economic activities even where there was previously none. That's why most Nigerian villages are more peaceful and relaxed than the cities during economic crisis.

Many dogged Nigerians got lazy! Our large population concentration naturally made us survivalists but we relaxed along the line especially with easy Abuja money trickling down heavily to states when the military handed over power to civilians. Then internet money came, which led to crypto money or hope that we have today.

Politics / Re: Petrol At 1,000 Naira Per Litre: Nigerians are going through hell by 9jatriot(m): 6:22pm On Sep 02
Considering that those countries are not richer than us, I wonder how they really do it.

Amalekki:
It is well. The people of Benin Republic, Cameroon, Togo, Ghana, Niger Republic, Burkina Faso and several others have been buying fuel at the rate that Nigerians are just getting used to. They are not dead, they are not in hell. We are going to be fine. We should be tired of 64 years with no clear direction, we had several decades of subsidized fuel with nothing to show. Something has to give.
Politics / Re: FCT Minister Arrives China Ahead Of 2024 FOCAC by 9jatriot(m): 5:53pm On Sep 02
How Amaechi allowed this guy to beat him home and away (PDP and APC) remains to be studied.

Amaechi was one of those who prepared the fire for cooking, he tasted the white rice, when time for stew reach he played a wrong politics even the president went to appeal to him, he did not take the cue then to chose wisely, now the same guy that drove him away from PDP and PH is now located in Abuja where he was driven to.

I say this because I like Amaechi as a person.

Anyway, Wike did well in Rivers State and is doing well in Abuja.

93 Likes 10 Shares

Politics / Re: NNPCL’s ‘Financial Strain’, A Game Plan To Increase Pump Price – Experts by 9jatriot(m): 3:48pm On Sep 02
If subsidy is removed then any marketer can sell at whatever price you like, no need to do any price increase anouncement.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Dangote Petrol Ready For Rollout by 9jatriot(m): 9:17am On Sep 02
Did you try to open a cement factory and you were told that because Dantotte already has a factory therefore you cannot open one?

How exactly did he monopolize the cement industry?
Many of you mistake market share for monopoly. He has a very large market share in cement but not monopoly.

There are other areas where he has a low market share eg noodles. so will you say the markers of indomie enjoy a monopoly when infact what they have is a large market share?
lazkizz:
Nothing changes.

I saw him monopolise cement and Nothing changed.

Selfish capitalist

1 Like

Politics / Re: Dangote Petrol Ready For Rollout by 9jatriot(m): 9:14am On Sep 02
Where are those "I have a sister there, that says the refinery will not work until 2050'?

They will soon come and try to reap where they neither sowed or were outrightly against him.
Politics / Re: Lagos Seeks Investors For Green, Purple Line Rails by 9jatriot(m): 8:13am On Sep 02
Each time I read news about Lagos like this, I feel like requesting for the list of those who voted for the protege of the lamba king under the Labor Party just to evaluate their sense of reasoning.

Anyone that attempted to replace Sanwo Olu with an intern is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Tinubu Owes Buhari Nothing, He Knows Ex-president Worked Against Him – Lamido by 9jatriot(m): 8:17pm On Aug 31
One thing I like Tinubu for, he is not easily carried away with cheap praises.

If you like abuse him or praise him, you will not get a response from him.

If you are one of those on Twitter waiting for him to be tweeting like somebody who is jobless, then you will wait in vain.

Seriously I want him to deal with the security situation in the country so that farmers can return to their farms and travellers can move without fear from one location to the other. If it means arresting people who are sponsors, then it should be done. If it means getting international army to come and help us then he should do it. He is not called jagaban for nothing.

The way he has many people wish that he fails so that they can promote their own fake product is the same way many are rooting for him to succeed and by the grace of God he will succeed.

66 Likes 12 Shares

Politics / Re: Peter Obi Condemns Woman’s Call For Poisoning Of Yoruba, Benin People by 9jatriot(m): 4:35pm On Aug 30
With time Obi will wish that the FG bans Twitter so that he can find an excuse to runaway from social media. There is a reason why mature people and world leaders are very careful about social media.

He has now boxed himself into a corner where he will now have to make comments on all issues in order to be seen as being fair and even when he does, those tweets will be scrutinized to check to see if the tribal candidate he is now be pointed to be, sticks.

He has now exposed himself like a mother who has favorites among her children makes excuses when her favorite misbehaves and goes really hard on the others when they do the same thing.

Cho cho cho don finally expose this lamba king.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Crime / Re: Daredevil Armed Robbers Recently Caught By The Nigerian Police Confess (video) by 9jatriot(m): 8:31pm On Aug 28
Wahala. Double trajedy
Ameboperoo2:

If them go join body with the bandits de do colabo nko?
Crime / Re: Daredevil Armed Robbers Recently Caught By The Nigerian Police Confess (video) by 9jatriot(m): 7:07pm On Aug 28
Make they send them go those forest where bandits de hide, if they want to be free let them face the bandits in the bush.

Make it a case of killed or get killed.

Perhaps it is time we try options like this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Time To Employ External Forces To Fight Bandits by 9jatriot(m): 6:43pm On Aug 28
I believe it is time we throw our hands in the air and admit that our military have not and probably cannot wipe out the bandits, maybe it is time to employ the services of international forces to come help us wipe them out without sentiments.

As foreigners, they won't know who is from this tribe or that tribe, they will clear all that is in their path. They should also be employed to track who the sponsors of these miscreants are.

The rate of kidnap is now too high, it is time to take real actions.

1 Like

Politics / Re: I've Not Taken Loan Since I Became Governor In Benue, Alia by 9jatriot(m): 11:56am On Aug 28
With the benefit of hindsight, we can say that most borrowing by governors in Nigeria do not achieve anything good, with the exception of Lagos.

See the case of Ogun and the seizure of our national assets.

So in that sense, not borrowing can be seen as an achievement. What many states need to be able to do is how to increase cashflow without having to borrow to do that.
casualobserver:
Again I repeat what I said in the Soludo thread, when your governor says he hasn’t taken loans just understand development is not coming your way anytime soon. Debt is not the problem, it is looting and what the debt is used for that has been our problem. We cannot develop without debt because we can’t raise IGR without infrastucture. No governor is going to attract the investors that will employ the higher income earners that generate higher IGR to states without infrastructure.
Politics / Re: I Haven’t Borrowed A Dime As Governor Of Anambra State, Says Soludo by 9jatriot(m): 10:47am On Aug 28
Soludo is a believable guy. If he says he did not borrow, I can believe him.

But if it was the other lying machine, mba, I non go believe
Politics / Re: FG Vows Action As Independent Marketers Defy Government, Sell Fuel At N1,000/lit by 9jatriot(m): 9:11am On Aug 27
I do not understand, if subsidy has been removed then any petrol station can sell at a rate they want.

9 Likes

Politics / Re: DSS Personnel Celebrate The Removal Of Bichi As DG (Video) by 9jatriot(m): 9:06am On Aug 27
Exactly what I wanted to type.

This one that they are celebrating that may mean that he was doing his job well.

Nigerians tend to like bosses who look the other way when they do not do their jobs.

madridguy:
Any boss that didn't allow we Nigerians to do anyhow at work, comes to work late, close earlier before closing time, will be tagged wicked boss.

A strict lecturer, not collecting bribe, not telling ladies to see him at his guest house is considered a wicked lecturer.

Bichi has done is best for his fatherland.

8 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Atiku To FG: Explain Why Oando Got Accelerated Approval In AGIP/ ENI Purchase by 9jatriot(m): 9:22pm On Aug 25
I like the way Atiku addresses issues. The quality of his response to issues is inspiring. He draws attention to things you may not already know.

First of all, he engages a team that keeps tracks of events and analyzes them.

Then he uses a third party to release a comprehensive statement that even if you do not agree with him, you will have to use your brain when responding.

That was how he did with the coastal road.

The other lamba king will now read this press statement and quickly jump to twitter to try to take advantage of the trend

11 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Why Is Peter Obi’s Wife Never With Him? by 9jatriot(m): 6:18pm On Aug 23
To add to that, he is always on the move like someone running away from home.

If he is not in one burial, he is in a wedding, if it is not wedding, it is birthday, if it is not birthday it is naming ceremony. If none of these events are available, he will be on google and twiter looking for the latest bad news about Nigeria.

As soon as he finds one, he logs into twitter, even without verifying or checking the context of the news, he makes a tweet.

In all of these when does he have time to research for possible solutions to the problems he claims he can solve.

Also, Magaret his wife is a still a young woman that he married when she was still underage at 17 years old, when does he now have time for her?
Kushites:
I’ve never seen this man with his wife.

Is she ashamed of him?

Or is he ashamed of her?

Or both?

It’s so strange.

Something is fishy about that couple.

I would understand if he was a Muslim.

You know how they like to keep their wives away from public view.

But this man is a Christian.

Why is he never seen with his wife?

Or are they quarrelling?

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Hardship: Only Tinubu’s Businesses Are Thriving In Nigeria - Agbalaka by 9jatriot(m): 6:23pm On Aug 22
Before the election you guys told us that Tinubu fell from the sky that he does not have brother or sister. Suddenly you guys are now attaching family members to him

You guys also claimed he had no source of income, now only his businesses are thriving. Make una stay one place make thunder know how e want take nack una.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: El-rufai Leads Kashim Imam To Seek Atiku's Daughter Hafsat's Hand In Marriage by 9jatriot(m): 5:17pm On Aug 22
Stop lying, no one promoted MM ticket. It was not even used as a campaign slogan. If I check now, you will most likely be an obedient who stock in trade is telling lies

Dpharisee:
All these political gatherings cum wedding ceremonies of northern elites will not shake Tinubu, instead of Tinubu to lose second term he will implement Regional Government and make the centre to be weak, then everyone will have more control over their resources.

My Northern friends who were promoting Musulum-Musulum ticket last year feel so ashamed of themselves when I forwarded pictures of Tinubu's Presidential jet, Escalade, Yatch and that he has now privatised NNPC to himself, then I posted videos of hungry children and rioters from the core north and reminding them how helpless the north has become and at the mercy of Tinubu who is currently recharging his batteries in France with its inability to tackle insecurity and hunger and praying for palliative at Tinubu's discretion, them no fit respond wink

1 Like

Travel / Re: With A Train Every 18 Minutes, It’s Bye-Bye Cars, Hello Lagos Blue Line by 9jatriot(m): 10:30am On Aug 21
It is news like this that makes me want to have a list of those who supported and voted for the LP candidate in Lagos so that we can evaluate their mental state.
Politics / Re: Appeal Court Orders Ex-kogi Governor Yahaya Bello To Appear For Trial by 9jatriot(m): 6:01pm On Aug 20
Lawyers in the house, why does Nigerian law not allow people to be tried in absentia? So that if they feign being sick, escape or not that the case can continue in their absence?

As for Bello, since he has decided not to be available, the EFCC should just draw up a list of all his assets and ask the court to allow the government to confiscate them. And if he cannot personally come and prove why they should not be confiscated then all items will be forfeited to the government. I believe that will draw him out.

After confiscation and he still does not come out, confiscate that of his wife and family members who became rich when he was governor.

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Yahaya Bello Has Made EFCC Worthless, Tinubu's Anti-Corruption War A Facade by 9jatriot(m): 9:46am On Aug 20
Lawyers in the house, why does Nigerian law not allow people to be tried in absentia? So that if they feign being sick, escape or not that the case can continue in their absence?

As for Bello, since he has decided not to be available, the EFCC should just draw up a list of all his assets and ask the court to allow the government to confiscate them. And if he cannot personally come and prove why they should not be confiscated then all items will be forfeited to the government. I believe that will draw him out.

After confiscation and he still does not come out, confiscate that of his wife and family members who became rich when he was governor.
Celebrities / Re: Even If We Don’t Do Psquare Can’t We Still Be Brothers? Paul Okoye Cry Out (Vid) by 9jatriot(m): 9:49pm On Aug 19
I thought lamba king went to settle their matter abi na picture he go take so as to trend as no official duty de to perform.

One thing I know about family matters, once quarel don reach this stage, very little anyone can do about it. The best thing to do is usually to keep quiet and also refuse to talk to mediators because most of the time, those ones only come so that they hear the full gisp to use in their gossip not that they can solve the problem

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Peter Obi Expresses Worry Over Poor Performance In WASSCE Examination by 9jatriot(m): 1:53pm On Aug 19
If he is not in one burial, he is in a wedding, if it is not wedding, it is birthday, if it is not birthday it is naming ceremony. If none of these events are available, he will be on google and twiter looking for the latest bad news about Nigeria.

As soon as he finds one, he logs into twitter, even without verifying or checking the context of the news, he makes a tweet. Since he likes to react about things, I guess inflation rate falling for the first time in a long time is good news and not something that falls under his radal.

In all of these when does he have time to research for possible solutions to the problems he claims he can solve.

Also, Magaret his wife is a still a young woman that he married when she was still underage at 17 years old, when does he now have time for her?
Politics / Re: How Obasanjo Killed Off Guaranteed Igbo Presidency by 9jatriot(m): 4:28pm On Aug 17
God bless you, I have not even seen your response before I made mine. @ Wainey, please do not allow that particular fellow to gaslight you.

PressMyButton:

After he defeated Osinbajo in a VP debate?, who scored the debate?, where's the official poll results?, you no even dey fear?, that 3rd class olodo defeated a complete genius?, was it his fake statistics that swept you off your feet?, Lol. Guy you need a correct slap.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: How Obasanjo Killed Off Guaranteed Igbo Presidency by 9jatriot(m): 4:25pm On Aug 17
Do not let them sell you a big lie by hiding it inside many statements so that it sounds like the truth.

The first question you should ask that fellow was in what debate did Obi defeat Osingbajo? Man to man, starboy diismattled Obi when he was using container economics to try to explain macro and micro economics.

Even then, upon further review, it was noticed that many of the statistics that Obi was churning out, turned out to either be outright lies or at best lambas.
Wainey:
defeating Osinbajo doesn't automatically mean he is better than Tinubu.
We have heard of his records as a governor and it wasn't pleasant.
As bad as Tinubu is, there are people that still talked good about him, but no single person talked good about Obi.
Obi could be a good debater but his he is zero in actual governance, talking is cheap, action nai be the real blood.

4 Likes

Politics / Re: How Obasanjo Killed Off Guaranteed Igbo Presidency by 9jatriot(m): 4:21pm On Aug 17
First of all, you inadvertently agree that you lied about Obj writing his own constitution for Nigeria.

In this new lie, you say Obj could have changed a constitution by inserting a section just to please you. Now, if you know how Nigeria is run presently, you would know that to change the constitution, you will have to go down up to the level of State Houses of Assembly of the 36 states before anything can be done, yet you want Obj to just go to his bedroom and edit the constitution just to make you happy.

OALandAgents:
Obasanjo as the president elect had ample time to insist on introducing Abacha's 1995 draft constitution instead of the hurriedly re-hatched 1979 constitution that was presented and implemented as the 1999 constitution.
Do not make it seem that Obasanjo had no say, after all he made some amendments to the 1999 constitution throughout his tenure but still failed to introduce the presidency guarantee for each geopolitical zone.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: How Obasanjo Killed Off Guaranteed Igbo Presidency by 9jatriot(m): 2:59pm On Aug 17
Which kind lie be this? When exactly did Obj draft this new constitution?

If your lie lie write up is to be believed then what you are saying is that Obasanjo was sworn in with one constitution whereas he went on to create another constitution which only you and your whatsapp group know when it was done.

OALandAgents:
Many igbos online are not aware of even recent Nigerian history.
Obasanjo jettisoned this draft constitution when he became president in 1999 and introduce our current 1999 constitution, which gives no guarantees for Igbos to get the presidency. At the end of his presidency, Obasanjo handed power to YaraDua (Northerner) and his VP Jonathan(SS).

10 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Declare War On Insecurity As We Can't Continue Living In Fear And Poverty – Obi by 9jatriot(m): 11:59am On Aug 17
Goverment really needs to do more in terms of security. Farmers should be able to go to their farms without fear of losing their lives, travellers should be able to travel from one location to the other.

The sponsors or those benefiting from these insecurity should be arrested. I will not be surprise to learn that some opposition politicians who lost elections may be convertly sponsoring these miscreants so that they can use that to present themselves as the messiah in the next election. Anybody suspected to be involved should be called for questioning, any kidnapper caught should be summarily executed, no need for long story.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 145 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.