Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,579 members, 7,820,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

9jatriot's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jatriot's Profile / 9jatriot's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 139 pages)

Politics / Re: Pictures. Tinubu Water Project In The North. by 9jatriot(m): 11:57am On Apr 10
Imagine if a minister had gone to the lamba king and told him we want to build a coastal road that will connect 8 states, I can imagine him telling the minister, can we not build a bush path instead of a coastal road.
Politics / Re: Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway: Atiku Doesn't Understand Figures- David Umahi by 9jatriot(m): 11:31am On Apr 10
This is one truth many people are not willing to admit. Notice that you did not even include the trains o.... The major person that spoilt Buhari's tenure was Emefiele, PMB believed him too much even till the last moment.

Then insecurity made nonsense of whatever gains he may have had, Then there was Malami.
blamingthedevil:

He completed Second Nigeria Bridge
He complained 120km Lagos Ibadan Expressway
He completed 30 Km Ojota - Apapa Expressway with Concrete
He completed Oweto Bridge
Almost complete Bonny - Port Harcourt 60k Road
Half way Abuja- Kano Road
Many roads too numerous mention....no administration constructed roads like Buhari Govt in the history of Nigeria

13 Likes

Politics / Re: Why Is The Standard So Low For Someone That They Claimed Will Save Nigeria ? by 9jatriot(m): 10:31am On Apr 10
Those boreholes are designed to be used to serve as alibi to those obidients who contributed and are still contributing to his campaign so that when Abure starts singing about how he and lamba king are both complicit in the financial misappropriation of funds, he will point to these tanks that he is donating as where his share of the money went into.

Didi2d:
I wanted to comment on the other thread, but got tired reading what people were writing.
How can people continue to support substandard projects, supporting mediocrity. Too bad!

We are suppose to be seeing beautiful projects, standard projects, international standard projects, not what we're seeing here, such kind of project should not be coming from a man like Peter obi, abeg make we say the truth.
Politics / Re: Why Is The Standard So Low For Someone That They Claimed Will Save Nigeria ? by 9jatriot(m): 10:15am On Apr 10
When you say "all over the North", what do you mean?

I hope you are not falling for the lies of obidients that he is building numerous boreholes or better put that he is donating numerous tanks in the North. Until we see a list of the places, please do not help them to propagate the lie.

PureFace1:
The standard of borehole Peter Obi is building all over the north is too low for someone that Obidients called the messiah of Nigeria and say will bring Nigeria to the promise land.

If Peter Obi is donating sub standard common borehole like this in the north in this century and people are praising him for it, he will think it is normal to build sub standard and low quality roads, bridges, hospitals etc if he ever get to power in the future and expect people to appreciate it and praise him over it too.

Peter Obi followers claimed he is different from the rest of Nigerian politicians but he is regurgitating the same mediocrity and low standards known all over Nigeria even Ayrr star did better than this.

Peter Obi look down on the north too much, i don't think he can ever commission something as sub standard as this anywhere in the south.

1 Like

Politics / Re: A Tale Of 2 Borehole Water Supply by 9jatriot(m): 3:58pm On Apr 09
Even Obi will laugh at you codedly. Someone that could not get up to 50% of agents, where then was he supposed to get the votes from? Why do you think he has now abandoned the Church going activity to start staying in Mosque and in the NOrth, it is because he has now started realizing that going to Churches is not enough.

Before the election, every sensible person knew that a person like Peter Obi would not be accepted in the core North. In fact, it is believed that he may have even affected Atiku's chances in 2019. Even he knew, that was why he tried to play the religious card by drawing the attention of the Christians to the Muslim Muslim Ticket of Tinubu, hoping that Atiku and Tinubu will divide the Northern votes, and calling it a religious war in the most infamous call to Oyedipo.

As expected, he came third. The only difference was that where many expected him to come a distant third, he was able to come a respectable third position.

Immediately after the election, he started shouting on every available forum, particularly to his followers that his mandate was stolen and that he could not wait to prove it.

For a man who was shouting that his mandate was stolen, it was shocking to find that he started whispering to the tribunal judges something that sounded like "I know I lost the election but I contested against a man who should not have been allowed to contest at all because I heard one rumor like that that he was asked to forfeit some money in drug-related activities, Not only that, since I won Abuja, I should just be made president, since Abuja people have 2 head."The court was like okay, we have heard but you have to prove that your mandate was stolen, he could not provide even one shred of evidence. Not even one.

So rather than prove that he won the election, he was saying disqualify the man that won the election, forget about the one that came second and just make me president because my followers made me president on Twitter.

Now since that time, we have now seen Peter Obi virtually visit all the Northern states, dragging bread with a small boy about to break his religious fast and commissioning water tanks in the North. This is a clear indication that he has now recognized that no mandate or manhood was stolen from him and is attempting to curry the favor of the North for either 2027, 2031, or even 2039.

The question is will he now have the courage to tell his mob that he has realized how mistaken he was and apologize?
Will he also have the courage to apologize to INEC and its chairman for orchestrating the assault on the integrity of the association on his person?
surgical:
Tinubu did not win that election ,the sane Nigerian were more than the insane ones that voted him,he won by grabbing it snatching it and ran away with it, it was the power of money in action and the docility of the masses who tolerated such brazennes

1 Like

Politics / Re: Peter Obi Has A Way Of Embarrassing The Obedients, They Will Hype Him......but by 9jatriot(m): 3:50pm On Apr 09
In fairness to Obi, I am not sure but I do not think Obi called or can call this his project a borehole project. At best we can say he donated a tank to them.

Look at that tank very well, it does not have an inlet pipe that can suggest that there is a borehole nearby, so I want to believe it is a tank that a water tanker will have to supply water to.

Anyway, his gesture even though we all know it is for politics is appreciated. Any gift no matter how small must be appreciated, but someone like Obi should not be anywhere close to power. People like him slow down progress.

1 Like

Politics / Re: A Tale Of 2 Borehole Water Supply by 9jatriot(m): 3:49pm On Apr 09
It is not that he couldn't prove he won, it was that he lost fairly.

surgical:
The guy is saying the truth, absolute truth, Jonathan did far more than this what did he get, if you know how to get to obi pass this to him it will help him,except he is just creating awareness, because that's how they told him about structure, he thought it was a joke,at the end of the day he didn't have polling agent in many polling units, reason he couldn't prove by way of figures that he won,and started looking for disqualification
Politics / Re: Oil Marketers to Load Petrol From Dangote Refinery by 9jatriot(m): 3:40pm On Apr 09
The good people of Nigeria are happy that at least very soon we will not be exporting crude and importing refined products. That is a major milestone, reduction in price is secondary.

Now there are people who will work in the refinery, those people will inturn take care of their dependants, many will rent houses in that axis thereby driving economic activities.

With more people having better purchasing power, hotels, super markets, recreational centres and many other businesses will open up in that area to service the people who work there.

Another area people forget is that Dangotte will also be exporting it, if that happens, we will also have diversified a little and have another source of foreign exchange.

Refinery will need supplies, people with business sense are already taking up positions to provide services.

There will be a lot of consulting firms also taking up positions.
If you cannot support good things happening and open your mind to progress, you will continue to be redundant and even transmit your negativity to your kids.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: A Tale Of 2 Borehole Water Supply by 9jatriot(m): 3:29pm On Apr 09
I am not sure but I do not think Obi called or can call this his project a bore hole project. At best we can say he donated a tank to them.

Look at that tank very well, it does not have an inlet pipe that can suggest that there is a borehole nearby, so I want to believe it is a tank that a water tanker will have to supply water to.

Anyway, his gesture even though we all know it is for politics is appreciated. Any gift no matter how small must be appreciated, but someone like Obi should not be anywhere close to power. People like him slow down progress.

StOla:
One was installed by a very rich man hiding his wealth in foreign offshore accounts under his daughter's name.

He was infamous for always using cheap articles and even as Governor he was providing cheap infrastructure that could not compete with the standard of his predecessors or successors.

The other was installed by a Musician who is only just climbing the ladder to riches.

Those who love quality will vote for Ayra Starr over a charlatan.

Her Majesty's Water Service over His Excellency's Water Supply.
Politics / Re: Wike Abandoned Me After I Made Him Governor, Retired AIG, Mbu Recounts Efforts by 9jatriot(m): 2:15pm On Apr 09
Except this was said privately to somebody, I do not think anyone can make this kind of statement in an interview.

2 Likes

Politics / When Will Peter Obi Come Clean To His Followers That Election Was Free And Fair by 9jatriot(m): 12:32pm On Apr 09
Before the election, every sensible person knew that a person like Peter Obi would not be accepted in the core North. In fact, it is believed that he may have even affected Atiku's chances in 2019. Even he knew, that was why he tried to play the religious card by drawing the attention of the Christians to the Muslim Muslim Ticket of Tinubu, hoping that Atiku and Tinubu will divide the Northern votes, and calling it a religious war in the most infamous call to Oyedipo.

As expected, he came third. The only difference was that where many expected him to come a distant third, he was able to come a respectable third position.

Immediately after the election, he started shouting on every available forum, particularly to his followers that his mandate was stolen and that he could not wait to prove it.

For a man who was shouting that his mandate was stolen, it was shocking to find that he started whispering to the tribunal judges something that sounded like "I know I lost the election but I contested against a man who should not have been allowed to contest at all because I heard one rumor like that that he was asked to forfeit some money in drug-related activities, Not only that, since I won Abuja, I should just be made president, since Abuja people have 2 head."The court was like okay, we have heard but you have to prove that your mandate was stolen, he could not provide even one shred of evidence. Not even one.

So rather than prove that he won the election, he was saying disqualify the man that won the election, forget about the one that came second and just make me president because my followers made me president on Twitter.

Now since that time, we have now seen Peter Obi virtually visit all the Northern states, dragging bread with a small boy about to break his religious fast and commissioning water tanks in the North. This is a clear indication that he has now recognized that no mandate or manhood was stolen from him and is attempting to curry the favor of the North for either 2027, 2031, or even 2039.

The question is will he now have the courage to tell his mob that he has realized how mistaken he was and apologize?
Will he also have the courage to apologize to INEC and its chairman for orchestrating the assault on the integrity of the association on his person?

4 Likes 4 Shares

Business / Re: CBN Stops Use Of Foreign Currencies As Collateral For Naira Loan by 9jatriot(m): 4:19pm On Apr 08
The man mostly responsible for this, who members of your camp support was in court today to defend himself on how he mismanaged the economy when he was given the chance.

Cantonese:

Have some form of shame please. Do not continue to be that confused and blind follower, who thinks others are like him.

Did APC not meet the Nigerian naira @199 in 2015? Where does the same naira stand today?

Were you five years old when APC took over power, in 2015? Were you a child when APC made several promises and failed them all? Was BAT not actively part of the reduction of Nigerians into severe poverty since 2015? So if BAT is trying to make amendments to what he actively participated in, what is there to celebrate?

Leave other people out of your wrong ideas and ask your principal to let Nigerians have better lives.

4 Likes 1 Share

Business / Re: CBN Stops Use Of Foreign Currencies As Collateral For Naira Loan by 9jatriot(m): 4:07pm On Apr 08
It is not just the elite and politicians that do these things. Most folks who form innocent and sometimes complain the most are even the worst. Many politicians do not understand finance that much so their own is even simple to deal with, it is those sophisticated investment bankers that are more difficult to deal with.

I just got a spark on one use case for this policy. One thing guys used to do was take cheap loan from the bank, buy USD sometimes up to 1 million USD at official rate, when black market increase, they sell off. During Meffy's time, the gap was 650-450, so you did not even need it to increase during his time as the 200 naira different was more than enough. Imagine 200 naira times 1 million dollars, all made using the banks money without an industry or breaking a sweat.

Sometimes, the collateral to the loan itself was the dollar that you purchased with the loan. I believe this is the real target of the CBN. The era of using loans at 16% to buy USD, and then using the same USD as collateral is gone. With MPR now at 24.5%, sourcing for loans will already be high so using it to buy USD will no longer be attractive.

Now I know having an accountant as a president seems to have its advantage at the end of the day.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Business / Re: CBN Stops Use Of Foreign Currencies As Collateral For Naira Loan by 9jatriot(m): 2:58pm On Apr 08
CBN has done a lot of things right in recent times that even when we do not understand their actions, we somehow know that they are trying to achieve an aim.

Who else has noticed that Lamba king is now careful not to criticize the CBN in particular. When USD was increasing arbitrarily, he was always quick to release trader-level economic advice to make his followers think he knew what he is doing.

He was hoping that USD goes north of 2500 naira. I hope he learns that there is more to life than just saving cost.

Thank God most of his suggestions were at variance with those of the CBN otherwise his mob would have claimed that CBN took his advice to make the little progress they have been making.

99 Likes 11 Shares

Politics / Re: FG Unveils Citizens’ Delivery Tracker To Hold Ministers Accountable by 9jatriot(m): 1:51pm On Apr 08
lol...

Feedback for Nigeria means heavy negativity sha. We come even come go get professional negative people, many of those ministers go get high BP soon.

Good initiative though... but trust Nigerians, the minister go employ praise singers that will be doing their own whitewashing. As people are putting 1 star, another set will be putting 5 star.

However, this will make many ministers sit up.
Business / Re: CBN Sells Dollars To BDCs Below Market Rate At ₦‎1,101/$1 by 9jatriot(m): 12:39pm On Apr 08
Your head de there. CBN was following them to increase official rate as they were increasing their black-market rate. So when they bought at 900 and sold at 1300, by the time they came back to buy the official rate at 900, CBN had also moved it to 1250, then they went to 1600, official rate followed them to 1550... So even though many of them thought they were making a profit, in the real sense they were not, especially those who wanted to do round tripping. Only those who bought and held with no intention to buy again can be said to have made profit.

Not only that, when they were doing their misdemeanor, CBN was using that time to clear their FX backlog to businesses. It was not until they were done with that did they start selling to the BDC.

CBN did 2 can play the game with them.
inoki247:
Gbese shocked shocked shocked

Omo people don too enter gbese like this....

They made sure they unified the rate before they start defending...

All the Save in Dollar crew like this will be doing testimony right now...

10 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Electricity Price Increase: Why Are Nigerians Now Running From Band A? by 9jatriot(m): 11:47pm On Apr 07
If the discos follow the spirit of the definition of the various bands, then technically you will no longer be in band A. It is not something that is supposed to be fixed, it should depend on the customer getting their classification of power depending on the hours of the day.
gratiaeo:
Do you know that i have not seen light since 11:30am today and i am in the band A? I have not have up to 15 hours of light a day since this year
Politics / Re: Electricity Price Increase: Why Are Nigerians Now Running From Band A? by 9jatriot(m): 9:26pm On Apr 07
This is the kind of bragging I am talking about.
Bullfallo:
The op is an idi0t. This are the low IQ people we have in this country dragging everyone down. 29hours a day is almost 24 hours. They said minimum of 20hours.

Alot of countries in asia and Europe are even getting up to 18-20hours a day and even less or higher especially in some part. We all know 20 hours is not possible in many states.

Some people and companies running big generator Can afford and like to pay that if truly they would see the 20 hours.

1 Like

Politics / Electricity Price Increase: Why Are Nigerians Now Running From Band A? by 9jatriot(m): 7:01pm On Apr 07
Band A only promises 20 hours per day, yet since the price increase, many people are now trying to ensure they are not in band A despite crying for 24hrs power like in 'saner climates' all these years.

One thing I have noticed about us Nigerians is that we brag a lot particularly when a service or product is not yet available. If you were to do a market survey before introducing a product or service into the market, a lot of folks will tell you that the product you want to introduce is what they have been waiting for in years, then when you follow their mouth and invest in it, then you will start hearing stories. A lot of businesses have suffered that fate in Nigeria.

So, how does this compare to the hike in electricity? It is because, before now, many folks used to say we pay for darkness but they are ready to pay any amount as long as they have constant power. The keyword here is that they are ready to pay any amount. Since the increase in price for those in Band A, we have been inundated with cries even by those who by the different band definitions do not even qualify for any band not to talk of being in Band A.

Some folks who have some level of constant power are even saying they should remove them from band A, which implies that they do not want power of up to 20 hours again. I find this very funny.

The same thing with fuel subsidy removal. Before the removal, almost all the analysts and call in on TV and Radio programs made successive governments look stupid for paying subsidy payments in trillions and advocated for the removal of subsidy. When all the major candidates all said they would remove the subsidy, each supporter hailed their candidate for it. Yet as soon as the subsidy was removed, the same folks who used to brag that they had the money and were ready to pay whatever amount suddenly turned activists against the removal.

Nigerians like to brag themselves into trouble and then start crying later.

4 Likes

Celebrities / Re: EFCC To Arraign Bobrisky For Alleged Money Laundering Friday by 9jatriot(m): 7:12pm On Apr 04
For the charge count 5, what business exactly do these guys do
Politics / Re: Abure Remains The National Chairman Of Labour Party - Peter Obi by 9jatriot(m): 6:19pm On Apr 04
I tell una say this man don use style commot for Labor Party, na how he go take tell his obidient members when dem non go eat am raw he de think.

See the way he referred to Labor Party as something he is not associated with. If it was during election it would have been "the Chairman of Our Great Party".

Anyway, his former VP candidate don fess call Labor Party as a Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) which has already served its purpose.

If Peter Obi had by some stroke of luck won the election, he would have decamped to PDP, there are no 2 ways about it.
Politics / Re: Egbin Power Receives FG’s Assurance On Debt Settlement, Improved Gas Supply by 9jatriot(m): 4:33pm On Apr 03
There seem to be a lot of things to hope for, at least for us positive Nigerians. Skeptics are allowed to be skeptics because of previous disappointments, but those ones that only like bad news about Nigeria... I hear things have been really bad in the last few days for you guys.

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Tinubu’s Agric Minister Repeating Mistake Of Buhari Gov’t – Nnaemeka Obiaraeri by 9jatriot(m): 4:17pm On Apr 03
This makes sense.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Diesel Price Drops As Dangote Sells ₦‎1,225/Litre, Supplies Petrol May by 9jatriot(m): 12:03pm On Apr 03
The good people of Nigeria are happy that at least very soon we will not be exporting crude and importing refined products. That is a major milestone, reduction in price is secondary.

Now there are people who will work in the refinery, those people will inturn take care of their dependants, many will rent houses in that axis thereby driving economic activities.

With more people having better purchasing power, hotels, super markets, recreational centres and many other businesses will open up in that area to service the people who work there.

Another area people forget is that Dangotte will also be exporting it, if that happens, we will also have diversified a little and have another source of foreign exchange.

Refinery will need supplies, people with business sense are already taking up positions to provide services.

There will be a lot of consulting firms also taking up positions.
If you cannot support good things happening and open your mind to progress, you will continue to be redundant and even transmit your negativity to your kids.

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Govt Borrowings Unproductive — Peter Obi Rakes Over Nigeria’s Debt Profile by 9jatriot(m): 7:06pm On Apr 02
No event to attend today.

If he is not in one burial, he is in a wedding, if it is not a wedding, it is a birthday, if it is not a birthday it is a naming ceremony. If none of these events are available, he will be on Google looking for the latest bad news about Nigeria.

As soon as he finds one, he logs into Twitter, and even without verifying or checking the context of the news, he makes a tweet.

In all of these, when does he have time to research for possible solutions to the problems he claims he can solve?

Also, Magaret his wife is still a young woman, when does he now have time for her?

He has now ditched the Pentecostal churches he was junking around and he is now trying to woo Muslims.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Peter Obi Achievement In Anambra by 9jatriot(m): 5:31pm On Apr 02
I do not think your number 5 is correct, ASUU remains the undisputed champions when it comes to been lazy in the name of strike. I think under Abacha they did close to 2 years, under Obj, I think they did around 18 months.

But this your number, is it true that he was the one that started the act of not conducting elections for LGA? If it is, that is a very very dark red flag if you ask me.
Osibajo2023:
*Peter obi achievement in Anambra*
Early last year, when Peter Obi started gaining media attention, I dedicated some time to verifying how well he governed Anambra State when he was the governor to know if I would fall in love with him or not.

Unfortunately, Peter Obi performed so much lower than my expectations, and that's the reason I went for another candidate.

1: Peter Obi was the first governor to deny the local government its constitutional rights for 7 years before other governors started copying his style, which now reduces our 3rd tier of government to the lowest rank.

2: Jonathan assigned the minimum wage of N18, 000; most of the other governors succumbed and paid the new minimum wage, but Peter Obi refused, which led to how Civil Servants went on strike in Anambra; doctors took it more seriously and went on strike for 13 straight months.

3: There was a high level of insecurity in Anambra. During Obi time, Even Evans the Notorious Kidnapper explains that he started kidnapping during Peter Obi time and he was not arrested until he left the state for Lagos. The first kidnapping for ransom to be recorded in Nigeria happened in Anambra around 2007.

4: Poverty Under Peter Obi doubled. Anambra also recorded the highest rate of migration, as many indigenous residents of the state left for Lagos and other states in Nigeria. Go and verify.

5: Do you know that the 13-month strike under Peter Obi is the longest strike ever in the world?

6: In the whole first tenure of Peter Obi, he doesn't have any infrastructural achievements at all. Chris Ngige was the first to say this before Charles Soludo confirmed it. But in the second tenure of Obi, he started building some Chinese roads that the water has now washed away.

Buhari will be a saint if Peter Obi becomes the president of Nigeria.
Agriculture / Re: My Dry Season Rice And Okra Farm (pics) by 9jatriot(m): 12:44pm On Apr 02
After one human being does all the work finish, one lazy individual in a big city whose only skill is how to complain about government will just wish for things to be cheap for him to eat not minding that some people take the risk to produce these foods.

I personally think farmers should be able to make money from their trade, you cannot be lazy and want someone to do all the hardwork for you without paying for it.

6 Likes

Politics / Re: Setting The Records Straight On Peter Obi by 9jatriot(m): 7:41pm On Mar 31
Lamba king should be compared with Yahya Bello and Ortom.... Trying to white wash him by comparing him with people like Tinubu will not make his term as a failed governor become successful.

As in even in this long write up that I skimed through, there is no legacy project, not even one that was starated by him and completed by another person.

If you were comparing Tinubu with Donald Duke na, I for understand .

If you want to test this your long article, put a 40 seater bus in any town of your choice and write "Free Bus to Lagos" Put a smaller 20 seater bus and write "Free Bus to Anambra where Peter Obi was once a governor", even the driver of the Anambra bus will go and join the one going to Lagos

Devil1Messenger:
By Ayodeji Oyewumi

Show me any servant leader in Nigeria’s history, at least since 1999, who can compare with Peter Obi.

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by 9jatriot(m): 3:01am On Mar 30
Just give them time, Abure go fight back in what I believe will not be a much distant time from now. They will open all their nyash in public. All the fraud allegation that Abure is bearing alone, he will drag the lamba king into it.

It is just a matter of time
Rolings:

While other candidates that were in the party before him were shoved aside ba
He bribed his way to the ticket, no way you will spin it that money didn't change hands , even the Abure that he has thrown under the bus now , he initially stood by him even with all the glaring baggages the man is bringing.
His political advisers asked him to do away with Abure to maintain his LIES of being different

5 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Six Labour Party Lawmakers Decamp To PDP (Photo) by 9jatriot(m): 2:16pm On Mar 28
Exactly as I predicted when some folks were saying Obi should start a party and the LP legislatures will follow him. The ones in APC states will do the same. Even Obi does not seem to still be in Labor, it is how to tell his obidient crew that is the problem now.

9jatriot:
Like I mentioned to the other guy who said the same thing. If Obi get mind, make he try this your suggestion. Those guys who won elections under LP that you think will defect with him will instead use that as an excuse that the party is divided and join PDP or APC depending on which one is more popular in their state.

Obi himself will find an excuse to go back to PDP... all these things happening in Labor will provide the springboard to do it. Who knows, he may even decide to join APC, the party you guys love to hate. When last you see am wear Labor Party shirt sef?

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Abba Yusuf Nominates Mustapha, Kwankwaso’s Son For Commissioner In Kano by 9jatriot(m): 6:05pm On Mar 26
This guy loyal o... He has practically been serving Kwakwaso since 1999.

Very hard to see this in the south.

Yusuf was the personal assistant to Rabiu Kwankwaso when the latter was governor of Kano from 1999 to 2003.

He also served in the same capacity and as special assistant to Kwankwaso when the ex-presidential candidate was minister of defence in the Olusegun Obasanjo cabinet from 2003 to 2007.

The governor is also married to Kwankwaso’s niece.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Business / Re: Naira Up To N1,430/$ In Parallel Market by 9jatriot(m): 5:37pm On Mar 26
Na wa, make government just buy like 6 plots of land somewhere in Central Africa, pack some of una go there make una get Emefiele as una CBN governor and lamba king as una president.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 139 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.