Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

9jatriot's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jatriot's Profile / 9jatriot's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 138 pages)

Politics / Re: Diesel Price Drops As Dangote Sells ₦‎1,225/Litre, Supplies Petrol May by 9jatriot(m): 12:03pm On Apr 03
The good people of Nigeria are happy that at least very soon we will not be exporting crude and importing refined products. That is a major milestone, reduction in price is secondary.

Now there are people who will work in the refinery, those people will inturn take care of their dependants, many will rent houses in that axis thereby driving economic activities.

With more people having better purchasing power, hotels, super markets, recreational centres and many other businesses will open up in that area to service the people who work there.

Another area people forget is that Dangotte will also be exporting it, if that happens, we will also have diversified a little and have another source of foreign exchange.

Refinery will need supplies, people with business sense are already taking up positions to provide services.

There will be a lot of consulting firms also taking up positions.
If you cannot support good things happening and open your mind to progress, you will continue to be redundant and even transmit your negativity to your kids.

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Govt Borrowings Unproductive — Peter Obi Rakes Over Nigeria’s Debt Profile by 9jatriot(m): 7:06pm On Apr 02
No event to attend today.

If he is not in one burial, he is in a wedding, if it is not a wedding, it is a birthday, if it is not a birthday it is a naming ceremony. If none of these events are available, he will be on Google looking for the latest bad news about Nigeria.

As soon as he finds one, he logs into Twitter, and even without verifying or checking the context of the news, he makes a tweet.

In all of these, when does he have time to research for possible solutions to the problems he claims he can solve?

Also, Magaret his wife is still a young woman, when does he now have time for her?

He has now ditched the Pentecostal churches he was junking around and he is now trying to woo Muslims.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Peter Obi Achievement In Anambra by 9jatriot(m): 5:31pm On Apr 02
I do not think your number 5 is correct, ASUU remains the undisputed champions when it comes to been lazy in the name of strike. I think under Abacha they did close to 2 years, under Obj, I think they did around 18 months.

But this your number, is it true that he was the one that started the act of not conducting elections for LGA? If it is, that is a very very dark red flag if you ask me.
Osibajo2023:
*Peter obi achievement in Anambra*
Early last year, when Peter Obi started gaining media attention, I dedicated some time to verifying how well he governed Anambra State when he was the governor to know if I would fall in love with him or not.

Unfortunately, Peter Obi performed so much lower than my expectations, and that's the reason I went for another candidate.

1: Peter Obi was the first governor to deny the local government its constitutional rights for 7 years before other governors started copying his style, which now reduces our 3rd tier of government to the lowest rank.

2: Jonathan assigned the minimum wage of N18, 000; most of the other governors succumbed and paid the new minimum wage, but Peter Obi refused, which led to how Civil Servants went on strike in Anambra; doctors took it more seriously and went on strike for 13 straight months.

3: There was a high level of insecurity in Anambra. During Obi time, Even Evans the Notorious Kidnapper explains that he started kidnapping during Peter Obi time and he was not arrested until he left the state for Lagos. The first kidnapping for ransom to be recorded in Nigeria happened in Anambra around 2007.

4: Poverty Under Peter Obi doubled. Anambra also recorded the highest rate of migration, as many indigenous residents of the state left for Lagos and other states in Nigeria. Go and verify.

5: Do you know that the 13-month strike under Peter Obi is the longest strike ever in the world?

6: In the whole first tenure of Peter Obi, he doesn't have any infrastructural achievements at all. Chris Ngige was the first to say this before Charles Soludo confirmed it. But in the second tenure of Obi, he started building some Chinese roads that the water has now washed away.

Buhari will be a saint if Peter Obi becomes the president of Nigeria.
Agriculture / Re: My Dry Season Rice And Okra Farm (pics) by 9jatriot(m): 12:44pm On Apr 02
After one human being does all the work finish, one lazy individual in a big city whose only skill is how to complain about government will just wish for things to be cheap for him to eat not minding that some people take the risk to produce these foods.

I personally think farmers should be able to make money from their trade, you cannot be lazy and want someone to do all the hardwork for you without paying for it.

6 Likes

Politics / Re: Setting The Records Straight On Peter Obi by 9jatriot(m): 7:41pm On Mar 31
Lamba king should be compared with Yahya Bello and Ortom.... Trying to white wash him by comparing him with people like Tinubu will not make his term as a failed governor become successful.

As in even in this long write up that I skimed through, there is no legacy project, not even one that was starated by him and completed by another person.

If you were comparing Tinubu with Donald Duke na, I for understand .

If you want to test this your long article, put a 40 seater bus in any town of your choice and write "Free Bus to Lagos" Put a smaller 20 seater bus and write "Free Bus to Anambra where Peter Obi was once a governor", even the driver of the Anambra bus will go and join the one going to Lagos

Devil1Messenger:
By Ayodeji Oyewumi

Show me any servant leader in Nigeria’s history, at least since 1999, who can compare with Peter Obi.

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by 9jatriot(m): 3:01am On Mar 30
Just give them time, Abure go fight back in what I believe will not be a much distant time from now. They will open all their nyash in public. All the fraud allegation that Abure is bearing alone, he will drag the lamba king into it.

It is just a matter of time
Rolings:

While other candidates that were in the party before him were shoved aside ba
He bribed his way to the ticket, no way you will spin it that money didn't change hands , even the Abure that he has thrown under the bus now , he initially stood by him even with all the glaring baggages the man is bringing.
His political advisers asked him to do away with Abure to maintain his LIES of being different

5 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Six Labour Party Lawmakers Decamp To PDP (Photo) by 9jatriot(m): 2:16pm On Mar 28
Exactly as I predicted when some folks were saying Obi should start a party and the LP legislatures will follow him. The ones in APC states will do the same. Even Obi does not seem to still be in Labor, it is how to tell his obidient crew that is the problem now.

9jatriot:
Like I mentioned to the other guy who said the same thing. If Obi get mind, make he try this your suggestion. Those guys who won elections under LP that you think will defect with him will instead use that as an excuse that the party is divided and join PDP or APC depending on which one is more popular in their state.

Obi himself will find an excuse to go back to PDP... all these things happening in Labor will provide the springboard to do it. Who knows, he may even decide to join APC, the party you guys love to hate. When last you see am wear Labor Party shirt sef?

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Abba Yusuf Nominates Mustapha, Kwankwaso’s Son For Commissioner In Kano by 9jatriot(m): 6:05pm On Mar 26
This guy loyal o... He has practically been serving Kwakwaso since 1999.

Very hard to see this in the south.

Yusuf was the personal assistant to Rabiu Kwankwaso when the latter was governor of Kano from 1999 to 2003.

He also served in the same capacity and as special assistant to Kwankwaso when the ex-presidential candidate was minister of defence in the Olusegun Obasanjo cabinet from 2003 to 2007.

The governor is also married to Kwankwaso’s niece.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Business / Re: Naira Up To N1,430/$ In Parallel Market by 9jatriot(m): 5:37pm On Mar 26
Na wa, make government just buy like 6 plots of land somewhere in Central Africa, pack some of una go there make una get Emefiele as una CBN governor and lamba king as una president.
Politics / Re: Binance Chief: FG Contacts INTERPOL, Soldiers Held Over Detainee’s Escape by 9jatriot(m): 1:54pm On Mar 26
Probably not him directly. Interested parties may have facilitated his release.

What I can make from all of these is that the list that the CBN and NSA was asking for, must really contain explosive info that highly influencial people were willing to take this kind of risk for him. That means if they could not get him out, they probably would have killed him to keep him quiet.

This situation is however very embarrassing. For a high profile individual like this to escape arrest, even if they do end up getting him rearrested, which I doubt they can, it still does not stop it been very embarrassing.

santaclaws:
He must have given the officers so much money that's worth losing their jobs for, otherwise, I don't understand how a foreigner would "escape" admidst such tight security.

They've all cashed out, they're national saboteurs.
Politics / Re: Bassirou Faye Elected President Of Senegal,10 Days After His Release from prison by 9jatriot(m): 6:15pm On Mar 25
lol

But it will be a hard choice for an objective person to choose betweeen the lamba king and Yahya Belllo, because they are at the same level in terms of governance during their stint as governors

HenryWilliams:

Yahya Bello?

1 Like

Politics / Re: Terrorism: FG Invites Gumi For Questioning by 9jatriot(m): 6:08pm On Mar 25
The question is, will lamba king be happy with this news, considering that he is friends with him and sort his support during the electoral campaign?

2 Likes

Politics / Re: It's saddening life Has Become So Cheap In Nigeria - Peter Obi by 9jatriot(m): 5:20pm On Mar 25
If he is not in one burial, he is in a wedding, if it is not wedding, it is birthday, if it is not birthday it is naming ceremony. If none of these events are available, he will be on google looking for the latest bad news about Nigeria.

As soon as he finds one, he logs into twitter, even without verifying or checking the context of the news, he makes a tweet.

In all of these when does he have time to research for possible solutions to the problems he claims he can solve.

Also, Magaret his wife is a still a young woman, when does he now have time for her?

He has now dished the petecoastal churches he was junking around and he is now trying to woo muslims.
Politics / Re: Phrank Shaibu Mocks Tinubu Government Over Escape Of Detained Binance Executive by 9jatriot(m): 3:28pm On Mar 25
E reach to mock Nigeria sha ooo...

But what I can make from all of these is that the list that the CBN and NSA was asking for, must really contain explosive info that highly influencial people are willing to take this kind of risk for. That means if they could not get him out, they probably would have killed him to keep him quiet.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Politics / Re: JUST IN: NSA Confirms Binance Executive’s Escape From Custody by 9jatriot(m): 3:24pm On Mar 25
This is very shameful sha o...

It does mean that the stakes around this binance thing are very high for some people to risk this level of escape.

It means that list that the DSS is asking for must really contain explosive info that means if they could get him to escape, they would have killed him.
Politics / Re: Obi, Okoya, Olu Okeowo, Others Attend Funke Daniel's 60th Birthday Party by 9jatriot(m): 11:53am On Mar 25
If he is not in one burial, he is in a wedding, if it is not a wedding, it is a birthday, if it is not a birthday it is a naming ceremony. If none of these events are available, he will be on Google looking for the latest bad news about Nigeria.

As soon as he finds one, he logs into Twitter, and even without verifying or checking the context of the news, he makes a tweet.

In all of these, when does he have time to research for possible solutions to the problems he claims he can solve?

Also, Magaret his wife is still a young woman, when does he now have time for her?

He has now ditched the Pentecostal churches he was junking around and he is now trying to woo Muslims.

62 Likes 12 Shares

Politics / Re: BREAKING NEWS: The Incoming President Of Senegal by 9jatriot(m): 11:19am On Mar 25
Are you not a proud hoebidient Or abi hunger don reset your brain grin grin grin
keymatt:
Are you not a proud agbadorian Or abi hunger don reset your brain grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: BREAKING NEWS: The Incoming President Of Senegal by 9jatriot(m): 11:06am On Mar 25
His obidient age mates are still still all over the internet insulting others and call others abgadorians
keymatt:
His agbadorian age mates in Nigeria are busy shouting on Emolikan mandate we stand.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Politics / Re: FG Files Tax Evasion Charges against Binance by 9jatriot(m): 10:48am On Mar 25
But some people tell us this morning say one of them don escape.... I fell for that news o, please do not tell me that I fell for the propaganda of the obidient crew...?

5 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Memoranda Submission For State Police By Govs A Waste Of Time – Makinde by 9jatriot(m): 10:45am On Mar 25
LOl....

All those people shouting restructing! restructing! restructing!.... This is the same thing that will happen when you ask them to bring their own report or suggestions on how it will run, they will run away.

Do you know how many tiimes National Assembly has come up with various constitutional reforms that require state inputs, and the matter dies there.

This Tinubu man is really very smart, rather than waste the work of the NA members, let states first provide their own suggestions then the various input from the state governors will be used to form the part of the bill that will be sent to the NA.

One can now see that the problems are really from the states

1 Like

Politics / Re: Binance Executive, Nadeem Anjarwalla Escapes From Custody In Nigeria by 9jatriot(m): 10:01am On Mar 25
A high profile detainee escapes?

This one hard to swallow oooo
Politics / Re: Julius Abure Is Illegally Occupying The National Chairmanship Seat Of Labor Part by 9jatriot(m): 9:23am On Mar 25
Peter Obi is solidly behind Abure so nothing de happen
Politics / Re: Junction Improvement Projects: Makinde Gives Free Shops To 700 Traders In Ibadan by 9jatriot(m): 4:04pm On Mar 24
With Tinubu ascending to the position of president and being able to point to projects and visions he had for the state he governed is making many governors now seat up.

Foolish talk like in my government we wiill only be eating head of fish does not work any more
Politics / Re: I Have Never Seen An Idiotic President As Tinubu by 9jatriot(m): 3:24pm On Mar 24
He won lamba king, that is what he did
proff010:
What did he do to you?
Politics / Re: Jubilating Over Naira That Still Sells Above 1k A Dollar Is The Height Of Idiocy by 9jatriot(m): 2:42pm On Mar 24
An ex governor with no legacy project na em u de hype like this?

He is in the same league as Ortom of Benue and Belo of Kogi.

If lamba king was president, the only tweets we would have been getting will be things like:

"Today, I followed the Aso Rock Kitchen staff to the market to ensure they do not overpay for food, hunder my government, no cook will buy maggi cube wen we can use salt" _ Lamba King

OfoIgbo:

Tinubu only has 4 years to bring the naira back to the 600 - 700 to 1 dollar area.

Obi already promised to bring naira to the 500 to 1 dollar rate, if he had been given the mandate he won.

Tinubu just has to bring it back to the Buhari levels in the next 3 years. In other words, Tinubu is only really competing with Buhari. Peter Obi is way out of his league

Tinubu will never get 8 years. Mark my words. No empty promises.
That is what Buhari and Tinubu have been doing since 2015, always promising that things will get better, meanwhile things have gotten much worse than how things were, when GEJ was the president, and Igbos were managing the economy.
Igbos made the Nigerian economy the largest in Africa. A feat both Fulanis and Yorubas were unable to accomplish in all the decades that they led Nigeria incompetently
Crime / Re: Police Arrest Four For Faking Kidnap, Demanding ₦5M Ransom In Lagos by 9jatriot(m): 3:14pm On Mar 22
When police PRO said many kidnap cases in Nigeria are fake, we all thought they were lying as usual, but if my memory is right, this is the second news of self kidnap today. The other one was in Kaduna I believe

2 Likes

Politics / Re: NLC Leaders Stole Workers’ Salaries During Invasion — Abure by 9jatriot(m): 10:05am On Mar 22
Like I mentioned to the other guy who said the same thing. If Obi get mind, make he try this your suggestion. Those guys who won elections under LP that you think will defect with him will instead use that as an excuse that the party is divided and join PDP or APC depending on which one is more popular in their state.

Obi himself will find an excuse to go back to PDP... all these things happening in Labor will provide the springboard to do it. Who knows, he may even decide to join APC, the party you guys love to hate. When last you see am wear Labor Party shirt sef?
UHLmoving:
Obi might just need to float his party in the coming years, so he doesn't get stained by all this and that.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Ayuba Wabba: Labour Party Belongs To NLC by 9jatriot(m): 9:16am On Mar 22
If Obi get mind, make he try this your suggestion. Those guys that you think will defect with him will instead use that as an excuse that the party is divided and join PDP or APC depending on which one is more popular in their state.

Inosky:
Imagine if Obi hadn't given this Labour Party a life, nobody would have known that such party is in existence in Nigeria. Now, because money has started coming into the party's treasury because Obi has made them to have 1 governor and many lawmakers. Anyway, I'm seeing that Tinubu's body odour is trying to scatter that party through the parent that formed it, by "divide and rule" tactics. That's the truth.

I think Obi should know that he should have the final say on the LP. It's time Obi forms a party with guided principles for Nigerians to follow, where his decision will be respected, and we will all join into it, including those the people elected in the LP, they will definitely defect.
We need sanity and focus in this struggle to rid Nigeria of ev!l and corrupt politicians with selfish interest.
Politics / Re: Abure To Ajaero: NLC Does Not Own LP, You Have A Personal Ambition In 2027 by 9jatriot(m): 5:55pm On Mar 21
See fight everywhere for ordinary millions from campaign funds.

I de fear to imagine wertin for happen supposed these kind people get access to the national treasury.... The thing for bleed blood.

Now I understand why companies are careful to know what projects or portfolio you have handled before, so they know if you will not run mad if you suddenly have access to some kind of money.

That is the thing tthat is happening to many obidient in Labor party. This is the first time they are having access to a pool of larg sums of money

5 Likes 4 Shares

Politics / Re: Tinubu Please Open Other Borders To Crash The Price Of Food by 9jatriot(m): 3:08pm On Mar 21
Typical lazy people way of solving problems.

The food you want to import was planted by farmers with one head like you.... Source for a land somewhere and grow your food . The only people who have an excuse are those who have been affected by the security situation.

But if all of us decide to go and stay in the big cities and be forming big boy, then we should be big enough to pay the expensive prices of food

4 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Sheik Gumi Lambast Tinubu Over The List Of Bandits Sponsor He Released by 9jatriot(m): 2:50pm On Mar 21
He is not the only obidient to be angry with Tinubu.
Is it because Tinubu refused to associate with him during the campaign like PO who went to visit him in his house?

https://www.nairaland.com/7387768/peter-obi-visits-sheikh-guni

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Peter Obi visits Sheikh Guni At His Residence In Kaduna (Pictures) by 9jatriot(m): 1:29pm On Mar 21
2 friends. I wonder how much Gumi contributed to the lamba king's campaign

Controversial Islamic scholar, Sheikh Ahmad Gumi, has rubbished claim that some individuals of interest are sponsoring terrorism in Nigeria.

According to him, “These terrorists (bandits) don’t need any financial support from outside since they collect billions from kidnapping”.

This comes on the heels of the release of 15 entities, including nine individuals and six Bureau De Change operators and firms, allegedly involved in terrorism financing by the federal government of Nigeria.

Reacting, Sheikh Gumi who was featured on Daily Trust X Space on Wednesday, said it’s only the Court of law that has the right to declare anyone terrorism financier.

His words; “I think it’s high time the government took the bull by the horns, come together to see how to redirect these people (bandits)…

“Now they are looking for N1 billion for these children (kidnap victims) to be released. They financed themselves by kidnapping. I think it’s rubbish to just frame your political opponents as financing terrorism.

“No Nigerian will put his money in terrorism, we’re beyond that. These people are financing themselves by taking our children for ransom.

“So, how can we say some people are financing terrorism because there is a misunderstanding between them”.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 138 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.