Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,755 members, 7,959,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:02 PM

9jatriot's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jatriot's Profile / 9jatriot's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 146 pages)

Politics / Re: Umahi Gets Presidential Directive On Sokoto-Badagry Coastal Highway Design by 9jatriot(m): 8:16am On Apr 29
See set up, Tinubu don set trap for them.

Oya now make Atiku bold write letter say North non want the road.

Make lamba king also get mind condemn road wen concern North.

Na only when e concern South some of these people get mouth.
Politics / Re: Challenge: Show TINUBU Development In IRABIJI. Win $10,000 by 9jatriot(m): 9:50am On Apr 26
LOL.... I remember when Reno and these people were 5 and 6, now they non de fit see eye to eye....Even in APC, Renoo is still not regarded that much even if in recent times he has done them a lot of good.

Now this disciples of lamba king have started throwing challenges up and down with money that they have never seen. See one saying I add another $1000... Na this same bragging make Reno hold them and their oga for brocus.
Politics / Re: Challenge: Show TINUBU Development In IRABIJI. Win $10,000 by 9jatriot(m): 8:42am On Apr 26
Kai, these obidient crew really non get sense oooo... No wonder they lost the love of Reno who was once their patron.

The trouble Obi is now is because of too much bragging, forming saint. He bragged that he donated borehole only for pictures to show that it was a GP tank on a block platform. Same bragging.

Obidients were bragging everywhere that Obi built schools, did this, did that. Even Obi was also known to make mouth by saying go and verify... well some folks took it upon themselves to go and really verify, when they could not find anything, then people like Reno now decided to put it as a challenge that anyone with a verified info should come collect $10k.

Now, nowhere in this life has Tinubu or his crew claimed that Tinubu built Iragiji. Anyway, logic is beyond these set of people, insults is more where they excel.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: How Yahaya Bello Allegedly Paid His Children's School Fees Of $845,000 by 9jatriot(m): 8:35am On Apr 26
If the school is really an american school and not just one of those schools that add international or American their names, then as an American company they are obligated by American laws not to aid or aibert fraud. So they may have a case to answer in the US.
Dreamhighnow:

You are funny oo. Is is not the responsibility of schoolto investigate where parent get their money. Pls quote me anywhere
Politics / Re: Reno Corrects Peter Obi On Strike Of Educational Workers In Anambra by 9jatriot(m): 7:16pm On Apr 25
Na obidients go find his trouble, then that 2019 wen Obi contest as Atiku VP expose Obi lamba to all of them. Obi wen spread rumor say government freeze his account so that he for non contribute towards Atiku election.

But my own is that Reno and the obedient team were 5 and 6 when he was forming table shaker against Buhari and Tinubu, that time dem de hail am as the only man speaking the truth. Then, dem de hail am, wertin come happen?

4 Likes

Foreign Affairs / Re: Ukraine Bans Men From Getting Passports, Tells EU To Deport Its Men by 9jatriot(m): 6:08pm On Apr 25
Wait o, this is very true o.... Putin can actually offer free visa to Ukranians, who knows even soldiers may desert the war fronts.

Anythiing to end the war abeg... or someone should just overthrow that comedian.

WriterNig:
Right now the safest place to be as a Ukrainian man is inside Russia. Lmaoo

When Putin said Ukraine is Russia, I guess he saw this coming 😁 😁

9 Likes

Politics / Re: 24hrs Power: REAL Reviews From Aba Residents (pics) by 9jatriot(m): 5:49pm On Apr 25
Nice one, are they using band A rate or previous rate to bill them?
Crime / Re: German police arrest 11 Nigerians over dating scam by 9jatriot(m): 7:05pm On Apr 24
I always struggle to understand why people will struggle to go to so called saner climate and still not know how to comport themselves.

Is crime inborn in Nigerians that they cannot unlearn?

When Germany stop giving visa to Nigerians now because of actions like this they will start blaming innocent Nigerian leaders

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Post Election; Peter Obi Now Courts The North And Muslims by 9jatriot(m): 5:17pm On Apr 24
Disguised vote buying.
Politics / Re: I Did Not Promise To Build New Schools - Peter Obi Replies Reno (Video) by 9jatriot(m): 5:12pm On Apr 24
'Peter Obi does not know Reno exist' now to the muds....

Small thing wen obidients be take de brag, na em he come spoil like this?

Which kan wahala be dis...

For 8 years, Reno in association with obidients non allow PMB drink water drop cup, it is very interesting how obidients fell out with Reno after a romance made in coven for more than 7 yrs
Politics / Re: Reno's Challenge: Building School Was Never In my Manifesto. Obi (Pic / Video) by 9jatriot(m): 4:48pm On Apr 24
Personally, I do not think that every single governor needs to build a school if there are enough schools in the state to manage.

But this man will demarket himself with his love for the limelight before subsequent elections.
Politics / Re: Reno's Challenge: Building School Was Never In my Manifesto. Obi (Pic / Video) by 9jatriot(m): 4:47pm On Apr 24
Personally, I do not think that every single governor needs to build a school if there are enough schools in the state to manage.
Politics / Re: I Did Not Promise To Build New Schools - Peter Obi Replies Reno (Video) by 9jatriot(m): 4:46pm On Apr 24
I almost believed that thread o, So, I have to start unbelieving it now?

Give Obi 2 days, he will probably deny making this statement or trying to say he meant something else.

madridguy:
But one IPOBidient opened a thread, with pictures claiming the " yes daddy " built many schools. Lie lie people everywhere.

Attached is the only thing the pandoro master achieved in his 8 wasteful years in Anambra state as a governor.

16 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: FG Recovers N57 Billion Debt From 10 Mdas, Unveils Debt Recovery Drive by 9jatriot(m): 4:36pm On Apr 24
5 trillion, abeg I do not understand... Who is owing who?
Politics / Re: Peter Obi Holds Press Conference, Throws Up Water & Education Challenge by 9jatriot(m): 2:48pm On Apr 24
Small cashout secret you cannot keep to yourself. Exposing what is supposed to be hidden

Aisha go soon follow the trail as office seems to have opened early, no need to wait till 2027.

Sangoamadioha1:
Oya, Obidients campaign funds don finish. Time to start another fundraising activity to scam the headless mob🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Adeleke Kissed Osun First Lady Titilola Publicly At Remi Tinubu’ Event by 9jatriot(m): 2:15pm On Apr 24
Very unnecessary show-off if you ask me.

When you have a dynamic home like a polygamous home, the rules of engagement become different. It is very similar to running a multidimensional society. You have to be seen as to play fair.

The 2 women will now be at loggerheads, the 2 sets of kids will now become enemies if they are not already.

Most of Adeleke's support base are obidients, mostly to spite APC. The actions of the last few days will mean that he has lost them.

73 Likes 6 Shares

Politics / Re: The 1MMC Is Offering $20,000 Dollars To Anyone Who Can Prove That Bola Ahmed by 9jatriot(m): 1:06pm On Apr 24
The results, polling unit by polling unit are presently on IREv.
DMerciful:
The law requires INEC to publish polling unit by polling unit results. Again, our institutions do not follow the law.
Politics / Re: Peter Obi Still Dominating The Headlines by 9jatriot(m): 12:59pm On Apr 24
Yes o, for donating water tank in Zaria and calling it a borehole.

For attending any ceremony at all... weda it is breaking of fast, naming ceremony, wedding, burial, get together, launching etc

3 Likes 4 Shares

Politics / Re: The 1MMC Is Offering $20,000 Dollars To Anyone Who Can Prove That Bola Ahmed by 9jatriot(m): 9:48am On Apr 24
There is no way INEC will not have it.

If this so called agency wants to give out a contract for someone to get those details, then he should do it the proper way, but I can assure you the amount required will be close to 1 billion.

First of all you will have to get the courts to give you authorization to access the documents, then you go with those court papers to INEC to request for it, then you pay INEC the fee to access those documents and then wait for them to sort those documents and communicate it with you.
The amount of work required to sort through the document will be more than the meager 20M he is saying he wants someone to win.

I insist that the legal proof required to prove that President Tinubu won are the announcement by INEC, the certificate of return and the supreme court judgement. All other documents are implied to have been fulfilled when you have those 3 documents.

Meanwhile, who is this organization, how are we even sure they have 100k not to talk of 20 million.

DMerciful:
They gave criteria which is polling unit by polling unit results. Even INEC does not have this

2 Likes

Politics / Re: The 1MMC Is Offering $20,000 Dollars To Anyone Who Can Prove That Bola Ahmed by 9jatriot(m): 9:14am On Apr 24
This is a foolish challenge. As a matter of fact, if this challenge is real, then they will lose their money as quickly as they present the challenge

The legal proof that President Tinubu won is that he was announced and presented with a certificate of return by INEC. Then the result was authenticated by the Supreme Court. Those are the proofs required.

The below requirements being fulfilled are already implied by the above condition

When people say all these obidients non too get sense, they may really be right o.

Requirements:
- All certified true copies of form EC8A for all polling units
- Details of all accredited voters on iReV
- Detailed logs of the data transfer to the iReV for the Presidential elections from the BVAS for all polling units.

Winner will be credited with the said sum after a complete forensic analysis of the data provided.

Fighttillvictory:
Conversation

1MMC Space
@1MMCSpace
Follow
The 1MMC is offering $20,000 Dollars to anyone who can prove that Bola Ahmed Tinubu won the 2023 Presidential Election in Nigeria.

INEC is equally allowed to provide proof to win.

Requirements:
- All certified true copies of form EC8A for all polling units
- Details of all accredited voters on iReV
- Detailed logs of the data transfer to the iReV for the Presidential elections from the BVAS for all polling units.

Winner will be credited with the said sum after a complete forensic analysis of the data provided.

Offer expires on the 25th of May 2024.

Tag all national news outlets in Nigeria and around the world.

Best regards
1MMCSpace.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / EFCC Should Write Kogi State Assembly To Impeach The Governor by 9jatriot(m): 8:39am On Apr 24
That was what Obj used to do, he would just import the state assembly members to Abuja and they would pass an impeachment notice on the governor. I think that was how Alaimesha, Dariye, and Fayoshe were removed.

In this case, EFCC can be more refined about it and officially report the governor to the house of assembly and request that they impeach him so that he can answer for obstructing the arrest of a fugitive. If they do this, this will send a strong message to everyone and the international community.

It does not mean they will succeed with the impeachment, but it will be a documented piece of evidence. Such pieces of evidence usually become useful later when those who are presently aligned fall out of alignment. It will put everyone on their toes. No governor will want the HOA be exposed to elements outside of their control. You can refer to the Rivers State situation.

I remember one boko haram suspect was arrested in one government house one time, only God knows what things are hiding in most government houses in this country.

Itse Sagay, former chairman of the Presidential Advisory Committee Against Corruption (PACAC), says Usman Ododo, governor of Kogi, committed a criminal offence by shielding Yahaya Bello, his predecessor, from arrest.

Last week, operatives of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) restricted movement in and around Bello’s house on Benghazi street, Wuse Zone 4, Abuja.

Hours later, Ododo arrived at Bello’s residence and was reportedly seen leaving with his predecessor.

Speaking with TheCable, Sagay said Ododo abused the immunity privilege he enjoys by whisking Bello away and preventing his arrest by anti-graft officials.

“That was a clear abuse of immunity. The immunity provision is meant for him alone. He has no right to extend it to other people. What he did by aiding Yahaya Bello’s escape was illegal and unconstitutional,” Sagay said.

“It is good the EFCC officials were restrained because they would have been justified in physically engaging the governor’s security team in order to seize Yahaya Bello from them.

“What the governor did was illegal. He was hiding a fugitive and that is a criminal offence. He is making himself an accessory after the fact.”

Sagay also advised Bello to honourably submit himself to the EFCC in order to avoid being humiliated. He said no matter how Bello tries to hide, the anti-graft agency will eventually smoke him out.

“Whether his hands are clean or not, he should come out and report to EFCC. If he doesn’t, in the end they will still get to him,” he added.

“If he reports himself voluntarily, he will be treated with respect. They will interview him and if they see nothing serious enough to detain him, they will release him.

“If they have anything on him, they will give him administrative bail and he will go home to prepare for his defence. So, what he is doing now by hiding is that he is bringing down his own image and bringing himself down in public.

“He is creating a situation in which he may be humiliated unnecessarily. At the end of the day, they will still get him. So, I will advise him to surrender himself in a responsible manner so that his dignity could be kept intact.”

The EFCC is accusing Bello of financial misappropriation and corruption to the tune of N80.2 billion.

https://www.thecable.ng/itse-sagay-ododo-committed-criminal-offence-by-aiding-yahaya-bellos-escape/
Education / Re: Lead British School Addresses Bullying Of Student (Press Statement) by 9jatriot(m): 5:12pm On Apr 23
Anyway, this world don spoil sha... In those days, it is the school that will invite the parents with a reprimanding outlook and the parents will be the ones ashamed and hoping that the school does not make it public about the boyfriend issue.

The parents would be hoping that the suspension is done verbally or if through a letter that their immoral act is not documented. But nowadays, after parents fail to discipline their kids at home, tie the hands of teachers in disciplining their kids, they turnaround to want to blame the school for not policing their children during school hours, something even them are not able to do with their kids at home.

Usually, in those days... the so called conselling will be many strokes of the cain from the teachers in school and better beating from parents at home. Then they go report you to big uncle who go come tongue lash you plus give you punishment.

NothingDoMe:
Lol. It doesn’t work like that. You can read their press statement with intent, and you’ll understand it’s to cover any areas a lawsuit will succeed in causing damage to their school and reputation.

Once the students are in the school, the school has full responsibility for their safety. They should have been proactive enough to know that something like this had happened before it reached the media. It makes one wonder how many cases like this they aren’t aware of.

Their lawyer drafted this statement, and I can say they’re really good at their job.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Peter Obi Never Believed In Labour Party – Doyin Okupe by 9jatriot(m): 4:24pm On Apr 23
Lamba king clearing path small small for his decamping soon.

Will he finally go back to AGHA and take a bottle of wine to Ojukwu's grave to beg for forgiveness?

I initially thought that him swearing with his life never to leave AFGA was propaganda until there was a video to prove it.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Education / Re: Lead British School Addresses Bullying Of Student (Press Statement) by 9jatriot(m): 2:33pm On Apr 23
Sue them for what exactly, for kids being kids or that you as a parent did not bring up your kids properly?

NothingDoMe:
Even though this press release is to counter any lawsuit I'd still go ahead and sue them!

@AKzee. 👇
Politics / Re: Atiku Condemned The Coastal Highway First... Why Isn't He Getting Attacked? by 9jatriot(m): 2:59am On Apr 23
Lamba king crew trying to impose some level of importance to their oga.

If you want to go that route, you can even argue Atiku did not condemn the project but rather called for more transparency in how the project was allocated without proper bidding process. Even then, look at that thread where the issue was discussed, Atiku was condemned by many supporters of the project.

The minister of works even had to reply Atiku twice, but I want to believe that as for Obi, no government official will even acknowledge his tweet not to talk of replying him.

Reno is the one that will reply him.

That is how low the lamba king has been place, for a man who used to be in your crew to be the one peppering you guys
Agriculture / Re: Poultry Workers Bury Eggs To Steal Them (Video) by 9jatriot(m): 11:34am On Apr 19
There is a far higher chance of him being a supporter of the lamba king than of Tinubu
MajorOvakporaye:
This one could even be one of the condemned idiots praising Gbola Tilumbu on Nairaland.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Defending Naira: A Patrotic Initiative By CBN by 9jatriot(m): 8:48pm On Apr 18
You were able to catch the guy in the very act. They want to reenforce their lie that the naira is being defended from the reserve, since a diret attack has been foiled they are trying to use this reverse psychology of forming support but...
There is a thread that is backed up with facts and figures that shows that CBN is not defending the naira from the reserve, but these hoebidient people want to believe what they like. Now this one wants to follow the backdoor to claim that defending the naira is okay even when the apex banks has said they are not.

Then look at this statement, this is one of the reasons why we do not think that followers of the lamba king are smart. Even in his lame attempt to be politically correct so as not to affend members of his group, he still could not hide how shallow they are in that their whatsapp group. How can you say you did not support floating but government should do away with multiple exchange rate, how else do they remove multiple exchange rates without allowing market forces aka floating determine the daily price movements?

I for one never supported floating the Naira. It was a dumb move. What was required was for the government to do away wiyh multiple exchange rates created by Buhari for his cronies to to steal and shortchange us.

LegendHero:
Reverse psychology.

Who ever told you Naira was being defended with the Fx reserve?

FX reserve is not meant to be static. It moves up and down for every nation and Nigeria is not an exception.
Politics / Re: Electricity Workers Demand Withdrawal Of New Tariff by 9jatriot(m): 3:15pm On Apr 14
They don't need to write to the FG, they should write to their employers. If their employers agree then fine, after all, all NERC did was just to approve the request of their employers to increase the tariff, to which the NERC said it has to be done in phases and to be sure those who are getting the increase are also well served, hence the 20 hrs per day benchmark.

If the owners of the company where they work agree, that is fine but they know that the subsidy for those people will also not be paid to them, which means even these employees' salary will not be sure.
Crime / Re: Nigerian Police Arrest AEDC Staff, Five Others For Vandalising, Stealing Transfo by 9jatriot(m): 1:25am On Apr 13
No more fee money from FG to discos, now they have to earn their pay and now have to sit up.
Politics / Re: Electricity Price Increase: Why Are Nigerians Now Running From Band A? by 9jatriot(m): 6:01pm On Apr 12
A lot of folks will need to consider solar if they haven't already
Politics / Re: Lagos-Calabar Road: Outrage As Umahi Proposes ₦‎1,500 For cars, Truck ₦‎5,000 by 9jatriot(m): 12:03pm On Apr 12
Yes o, the guy for clear one bush path and put bikes for us to de enter to our destination. Very similar to the 1200 liter tank for Zaria.

ufotunang:
If Peter obi was in power all this hardship and suffering they want to put on nigerians would not have happened... He would had provided a better life and standard of living for nigerians
Politics / Re: Bobrisky Jailed For Six Months With No Option Of Fine by 9jatriot(m): 11:58am On Apr 12
It is not only spraying money that is on his charge sheet, there was also the issue of money laundry, why are you guys pretending not to know about that?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 146 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.