Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

9jatriot's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jatriot's Profile / 9jatriot's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 140 pages)

Politics / Re: Abuja-kaduna-kastina Highway To Be Completed In 2025- Work Minister by 9jatriot(m): 11:53am On May 09
If your only source of info is from the lamba king and his obidient crew, you will be cajoled to believe that all other projects in the country have been stopped because of the coastal road.

https://www.nairaland.com/8079024/list-projects-been-stopped-because

I wonder if Obi will have the courage to say that this project is also not a priority.
Crime / Re: Hadi Sirika And Daughter, Fatima Arrive Court For ₦‎2.7 Billion Scam Case by 9jatriot(m): 11:38am On May 09
Which confidence? These are early days, after reality begins to set in you will find the forming sickness and coming to the court with drip on a stretcher, fainting in court or the one that jumped off a moving police van.
tuzeriouz:
His confidence says it all.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Donald Duke And Ben Murray Bruce Visit The Lagos-Calabar Coastal Road (Pictures) by 9jatriot(m): 5:09pm On May 07
It is like you do not know that bros, he will go and visit that project but somehow find something to criticize.

yarimo:
Bitter OBI and his bitter Obidients will soon invade this thread with insults

4 Likes

Politics / Re: APM Terminals Confirm Plans To Invest $500 Million In Port Upgrade by 9jatriot(m): 3:28pm On May 03
Is this what FG's spokesman, Bayo was referring to? They should learn to calm down and let their PAs analyse some news before putting it out. Too many errors affect credibility

It said this is outside the $600 million it injected in the acquisition of equipment, including trucks, container cranes as well as advanced operational controls, digital interfaces, and extensive training of employees since 2006.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Hardship: Tinubu Adopted Solutions Promised By Peter Obi & Atiku — Shettima by 9jatriot(m): 3:22pm On May 03
Is it that the obidient crew non sabi read abi the headline nan just clickbait?
Celebrities / Re: Sanwo-Olu Appoints Basirat Damilola Marshall (KWAM1’s Daughter) As SSA by 9jatriot(m): 2:49pm On May 03
Folks, learn to pray for your kids and also everyone should learn the power of appreciation. Even though I supposed the governor would have preferred a private appreciation but the joy in an appreciative father's eyes will more than please the recipient of the appreciation.

Not when people go out of their way to assist you, even if you are qualified, you start making it look like you could have done it anyway without them, you forget there are others also watching. You are often times not the only one qualified for the position or even the most quailified

Damilola, this shall be the beginning of many good things that will come your way and that of your siblings Insha Allah, Alaumoh Amin.”

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Fg Injects 625megawatts To National Grid by 9jatriot(m): 1:22pm On May 03
When we say many of you guys are evil, people think it is because of differences in politics that make us say it.

If you were not only fishing for bad news in the country, you would at least have seen this thread and know that this is just a followup to it: https://www.nairaland.com/8078221/fg-completes-switch-zungeru-hydro

ganisucks:

Keep quiet. It's raining season, that's why.
Politics / Re: Fg Injects 625megawatts To National Grid by 9jatriot(m): 1:14pm On May 03
This is one more proof that even if some people think that the coastal road is not a priority, that other projects in the country have not stopped.

If your only source of info is from the lamba king and his obidient crew, you will be cajoled to believe that all other projects in the country have been stopped because of the coastal road.

They are so negative that they can make some folks believe that even the air they are breathing is not good for them
Politics / Re: Please Help Me Advise My Uncle by 9jatriot(m): 8:53am On May 03
E be like say you know these people reach house o, abi you de work with them before?

emkz:

They are ruled by hate and wickedness. The problem with hate and wickedness is that they have no limits until they are consumed.

Whenever Nigeria retrogresses, they rejoice; whenever Nigeria makes progress, they are depressed.

For example, we saw how they made noise of happiness across spectra when naira was crashing. One of them predicted it would crash to 2,000 naira. When naira was recovering, their silence was deafening. They even claimed CBN was using reserves to support the dollar subsidy. They still called for those listening to them to hoard their dollars as they envisaged a further crash.

When Dangote released diesel and crashed the cost at MRS, there was eerie silence. That was a pain to them.

Zungeru Hydropower Plant was said to have added about 940 MW to the national grid. The silence was deafening.

There was a mix up in the Maersk $600million deal, Rufai Oseni was gloating and rejoicing, as if to say: "na im good for them".

Whenever terrorists commit atrocities, you can read them seemingly happy that the government is failing; whenever major arrests or killings of terrorists are done, they are silent.

The student loan scheme is up and running, naysayers like Rufai Oseni condemn it. Same way he was condemning the Lagos light rail until it came on stream and his disappointment on air was glaring.

The EFCC is going after someone who looted his state far into the future, some persons are protesting on his behalf.

This hate and downright wickedness has enveloped the coastal road scheme. It is glaring. There is no such thing as too much projects. In the US, they have built many homes that are unoccupied. They are anticipating their future. So the analogy of bungalow and duplex is senseless. Even if we go with that analogy; does it not make sense to have alternatives as the population grows?

With Arise News as their propaganda arm, they started spreading news to protect a private business, Landmark, which had encroached into phblic land and making a killing with it. When that propaganda by Arise failed, they shifted to asking for EIA exception approval granted to the Federal Government conducted by the Federal Government and approved by the Federal Government.

Like I said, they'd soon start asking for FEC memos to be published.
Politics / Re: List Of Projects That Have Been Stopped Because Of The Coastal Road by 9jatriot(m): 5:21pm On May 02
In that regards Buhari did very well with the anchor borrowers program plus, many other graduate programs and grants, right?
igwebuike01:

Of course. Funding SMEs through FG loans and grants is a more pressing need than some feel good useless "infrastructure".

1 Like

Politics / Re: List Of Projects That Have Been Stopped Because Of The Coastal Road by 9jatriot(m): 5:17pm On May 02
So, is there any specific road that you know that has been stopped because of this coastal road?

igwebuike01:

This legacy project mentality is nonsense. That's why most of you believe that Obi did nothing as governor. Every road cannot be worked, there must be priority areas and government is a continuum

1 Like

Politics / Re: List Of Projects That Have Been Stopped Because Of The Coastal Road by 9jatriot(m): 5:16pm On May 02
So you prefer an expense like that of Yaya Bello spending on school fees for just his kids than the man who has decided to invest on a project that will open up new areas and even pay for itself via tollin?
igwebuike01:

I thought we are talking about Tinubu's coastal road. It's à complete waste of resources or money laundering conduit
Politics / Re: List Of Projects That Have Been Stopped Because Of The Coastal Road by 9jatriot(m): 5:13pm On May 02
Great you have answered the question.

The road can be abandoned for all your care because you fell it offers no economic benefit, rather government can gather the people of the community together and give them some money to share in the name of giving them loans to start businesses.

MEEVEET:

It should only be done with revenue generated by government... Borrowed Kobo should never be spent on the road

How is this basics thing difficult to understand

1 Like

Politics / Re: List Of Projects That Have Been Stopped Because Of The Coastal Road by 9jatriot(m): 5:11pm On May 02
Good... All the roads can work together. The beginning of this post shows the different ones that are still ongoing. Even the one in this video has already being earmark to be done: https://www.nairaland.com/8073918/edo-residents-thank-tinubu-akpakomiza/5

Nothing stops work from being done concurrently on all priority roads including the legacy project of the coastal road.
igwebuike01:

This road and many other roads are actually a priority not a new coastal road in the middle of serious hardship
Politics / Re: List Of Projects That Have Been Stopped Because Of The Coastal Road by 9jatriot(m): 5:09pm On May 02
While your assertion may be true if put in the right context eg airports in places where people cannot afford it, but this thread is very specific. So I co ask you, do you agree with the guy who said the 3rd main land bridge offers no economic benefit and that we were better off using canoes and ferry to carry people across the river?
igwebuike01:

You need to read the book "confession of economic hitmen". Most infrastructure in Africa are useless and their economic growth are artificial. All are manipulation of big western corporation in connivance with money lending organizations
Politics / Re: List Of Projects That Have Been Stopped Because Of The Coastal Road by 9jatriot(m): 5:04pm On May 02
I do not understand, should it be done or should government leave it as it is since it (using your economic benefit chart) does not offer any economic benefit?

Should FG position able bodied men at both sections of the road to carry people across the bad sections??

MEEVEET:

These road doesn't need more than 5 billion to be motorable

You don't need to talk reconstruction that would be done when revenue is up
Politics / Re: I Thought APC Propaganda Dept Said Obi Didn't Build Any Road Infrastructures by 9jatriot(m): 5:01pm On May 02
If you are referring to Reno's challenge, that one was about school. No body has ever said Obi did not build road, what those who are from there have always said was that Ngige build far better roads that have lasted and that all the ones the minimalist surface coated have all been washed away.

All of these was said before the turnaround and attempt to launder him into a saint Obi.

Devil1Messenger:
Based on what umahi said yesterday:

"You told us that Peter Obi did not do any project on road infrastructure.

Now, David Umahi is telling us that Peter Obi demolished houses to create way for road constructions".
Which one should we now believe?

If you support APC and still dont know you are been used for propagandas and lies, your own is finished.
Politics / Re: Popular Obi Supporter Questions The Benefit Of 3rd Mainland Bridge by 9jatriot(m): 4:44pm On May 02
If we use your obnoxious definition of economic benefit then the road in this video is just okay as it is since it does not provide any economic benefit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-HUv_fovuw

mrvitalis:

You guys response shows the level of education you receive

You guys don't know the difference between economic benefits and life improvement benefits of a feel good project

Below is a list of economic benefits

Now check if 3rd mainland bridge offers any

1 Like

Politics / Re: Bolaji Ariyo’s Mamichula Beach Lost Virtually Everything For Coastal Highway by 9jatriot(m): 4:41pm On May 02
I saw a thumbnail of the video but the point is that many roads can be done concurrently. Here is the thread of attention already paid to that road in spite of the coastal road. https://www.nairaland.com/8073918/edo-residents-thank-tinubu-akpakomiza

My point is, that one project does not have to stop for the other. If the money is not spent then the chances of it being stolen becomes too high.

edogu:

I watched a video on how dilapidated Benin-Auchi-Ekpoma federal road this morning. Wish I can share the video.

1 Like

Politics / Re: List Of Projects That Have Been Stopped Because Of The Coastal Road by 9jatriot(m): 4:40pm On May 02
If we use your definition of economic benefit then the road in this video is just okay as it is since it does not provide any economic benefit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-HUv_fovuw

MEEVEET:

Why don't you google what economic benefits entitles, list them then tell us which one 3rd mainland bridge meets

That's how to shut people like him up...

Have you googled what economic benefits means or you just assume you knew the meaning... Google it and you might be shocked
Politics / Re: Bolaji Ariyo’s Mamichula Beach Lost Virtually Everything For Coastal Highway by 9jatriot(m): 4:23pm On May 02
Is there any road construction that you know that is under construction that has been stopped? Like these> https://www.nairaland.com/8079024/list-projects-been-stopped-because
edogu:

If your definition of hypocrite means saying the right thing, yes I'm one. I don't care about what Obi or your master is saying. The fact remains that there are roads more important should channel that resources to. It doesn't matter if it's east, west, south or north provided that money is used in rebuilding and reconstructing existing roads that needs attention.

I mentioned a particular road that requires attention, of which I'm not even from there. But seeing what people through using that road requires that the road be given an immediate attention. That's my concern
Crime / Re: Mastermind Of The 2022 Train Attack, Kidnap Of Greenfield Students Arrested by 9jatriot(m): 3:40pm On May 02
One of those cases where, if there was an accidental discharge by the police and this so-called mastermind was to fall down in his pool of blood, being a gentleman, who is supposed not to rejoice in the death of others, I would have pretended not to have seen the news.

1 Like

Politics / Re: List Of Projects That Have Been Stopped Because Of The Coastal Road by 9jatriot(m): 10:39am On May 02
The coastal road is expected to have a train station at the middle.
Ezmans:
where are the train projects in niger delta because these are the 9 states Edo, delta,rivers ,bayelsa, akwaibom, cross river,imo & abia
Politics / Re: FG Completes Dualised Abuja-Keffi-Markurdi Road (Video) by 9jatriot(m): 6:56pm On May 01

5 Likes

Politics / Re: List Of Projects That Have Been Stopped Because Of The Coastal Road by 9jatriot(m): 6:51pm On May 01
You want me to descend to the level of questioning the economic benefit of an infrastructure like the third mainland bridge? LIke seriously?

Please, I'd pass. Thanks.

This looks like an alternate moniker.

MEEVEET:

Why don't you google what economic benefits entitles, list them then tell us which one 3rd mainland bridge meets

That's how to shut people like him up...

Have you googled what economic benefits means or you just assume you knew the meaning... Google it and you might be shocked
Politics / Re: List Of Projects That Have Been Stopped Because Of The Coastal Road by 9jatriot(m): 6:38pm On May 01
Thanks, let me use his exact phrase, even though I do not see how both phrases are significantly different.
MEEVEET:

He said it has no economic benefits

How you interpret that has having no value is beyond reason
Politics / Re: List Of Projects That Have Been Stopped Because Of The Coastal Road by 9jatriot(m): 6:31pm On May 01
Baba, I never fully recover from the shock of that statement say 3rd mainland bridge non de useful say an canoe for better pass.

Person wen fit talk that kind thing non suppose de this kind forum abeg.

Jogs1900:

You wan pursue this guy from NL..Easy Chief

2 Likes

Politics / Re: List Of Projects That Have Been Stopped Because Of The Coastal Road by 9jatriot(m): 6:29pm On May 01
When third mainland bridge was to be built, they were people who kicked against it.

Even the GSM we enjoy today, not many people remember that they were folks who also accused the government of not focusing on other important issues, but here we are today, 24 years later enjoying it.

4 Likes

Politics / Re: List Of Projects That Have Been Stopped Because Of The Coastal Road by 9jatriot(m): 6:20pm On May 01
One of them even said that the 3rd mainland bridge has no economic benefits to Nigeria

https://www.nairaland.com/8078084/popular-obi-supporter-questions-benefit

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / List Of Projects That Have Been Stopped Because Of The Coastal Road by 9jatriot(m): 6:17pm On May 01
Let's start with Atiku's objection to the coastal road. Atiku is more focused on transparency. He is asking FG to be more upfront about the cost of the project. His objection is more reasonable.

Now to lamba king... that one is saying FG should not do the road because it is not a priority. Members of the obidient mobs have expanded on that to mean that all other projects in the country have been stopped just to focus on this one.

If your only source of news is this guys, you would think that there is no more investment in the power sector, whereas just a few days ago, the Zunger hydro power plant added 624MW to the grid. https://www.nairaland.com/8078221/fg-completes-switch-zungeru-hydro

Also, not too long ago, the 3rd main land grid was opened after weeks of repairs

Then, you have the Benin Lokoja road under construction: https://www.nairaland.com/8038895/fg-complete-benin-lokoja-road-within. There is no evidence of it being stopped because of the coastal road.

This is the man in the storm, Umahi trying to ensure Benin Sapele road is done properly: https://www.nairaland.com/8025488/umahi-threatens-revoke-benin-sapele-ologbo-road
Here is another thread of the road e Enugu 9th Mile-benue Expressway also under construction not yet stopped because of the coastal road as people like Obi would have you believe. https://www.nairaland.com/8048948/fg-begun-construction-expand-enugu

Meanwhile, Wike is working round the clock in Abuja to deliver projects before May 29th. If my info is correct, part of the projects will be a train service. Once again these projects were not stopped because of one coastal road.

One of the most troublesome road is the east west road, even that is getting its own fair share of attention: https://www.nairaland.com/7986508/fg-orders-contractor-back-eleme-onne

According to this thread, 260 roads are going to be under construction. https://www.nairaland.com/7875317/umahi-tinubu-approved-over-260
Before I forget, the Aba PH train service, was restored in April and is even offering free service from the 1st to the 4th of May, 2024

Similarly a lot of work is ongoing in the different refineries, power sector is getting attention but some naysayers who only stock in trade is wishing the nation bad have become minimalist like their oga who is only capable of delivery sub standard projects.

The truth is , if your only source of info is from these mobs, they will gaslight you into believing that the air you breathe is not good for your body.

10 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: The Man Peter Obi by 9jatriot(m): 12:29pm On May 01
I do not believe this part though except Obi has or had more than one wife which is not an impossibility considering the age difference between him and present wife.
Obi married Meg when she was not yet 18 years old, so it is very unlikely that she could have had 2 kids already before marrying him.

She could not have been that wayward, except there is another wife somewhere

oneglobe:
SUB: PETER OBI- A Hope Betrayed By Edwin Chukwujekwu & Nonyelum Nwokoye

CONGRESS OF PATRIOTIC ANAMBRA CITIZENS

conpanc@yahoo.com

‘...
6. Just as Peter Obi professes his Catholicism for political expediency, we ask him to summon the moral courage and explain to Catholic faithful his relationship with the Olumba Olumba Obu (OOO) Cult sect where his wife is a known member. It is also on record that Peter Obi met the wife at a night club in Auchi . The lady had two children from two different men -an Albino and a Ghanaian. The affirmed Catholic is yet to wed his wife in the church.

Foreign Affairs / Re: Senegal Adopts Arabic As An Official Language Instead Of French by 9jatriot(m): 10:28am On May 01
Another youth. I recall that the lamba king crew were using him to taut everybody when he won.

Even without a Muslim Muslim ticket, the guys seems to want to islamize Ivory Coast.

I wonder if yeszaddy will post a tweet about the situation?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 140 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.