Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,077 members, 7,957,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:13 AM

9jatriot's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jatriot's Profile / 9jatriot's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 146 pages)

Politics / Re: Kidnapped Zamfara Varsity Students, Staff Regain Freedom After Seven Months by 9jatriot(m): 7:11pm On Sep 23
Thank God for them.

More of such freedom and less of kidnapping henceforth
Politics / Re: Edo Guber: Damage You Caused Will Haunt Your Children – Peter Obi Tells INEC by 9jatriot(m): 6:18pm On Sep 23
Still staying on issues. What irregularities or manipulations are you and PO suggesting happened on that day?

AlbertNewton:

Fair enough.
But we all know that election processes in Nigeria are still with all kinds of flaws and irregularities. So it is expected that someone like Obi, who has vested interest in the result of the election, will tend to blame the irregularities in the election if the outcome doesn't favour him (ANYBODY WOULD HAVE DONE THE SAME THING ! )
Regardless of whatever irregularities and manipulations that took place in the election, I actually do think that the majority of Edo people wanted Monday to win, which is a good thing for democracy.
My issue with you is how you're using the result of the election as an avenue to mock Obi, and that is a product of shallow thinking.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Edo Guber: Damage You Caused Will Haunt Your Children – Peter Obi Tells INEC by 9jatriot(m): 5:33pm On Sep 23
Tell me what INEC did wrong in this election now?

BVAS (Checked)
IREV (Checked)
No snacting of ballot (Checked)
Quick compilation of results (Checked)
Voting materials in all polling units (Checked)

The only thing they did not do was to give Obi the result sheet for him to input whatever values he would have loved to see. The funniest thing is that even if they gave him the result sheets, he would still have allocated 3rd to his candidate.

Even primary school kids do not sulk as much as he is beginning to do abeg.

Inosky:
That's the fact. Posterity will be kind on Peter Obi for not standing with the criminals and their supporters. All Obi wanted is the right thing to be done. And if he was president, he would make that happen, even if people don't support him, but the system must be transparent.

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Edo Guber: Damage You Caused Will Haunt Your Children – Peter Obi Tells INEC by 9jatriot(m): 5:28pm On Sep 23
I will try and focus on the issues.

Read that press statement again and tell me if that came from critical thinking?

The last time, he claimed that it was IREV, today it is state capture. When will he grow up?

In 2020, Tinubu personally went to campaign for the APC candidate and the candidate lost, did you see him writing epistle to condemn the electoral process, no, instead, he either accepted it in good faith or requested that the matter be pursued in court.

This PO guy has no single leadership qualities at all
AlbertNewton:

People like you who lack the ability to think critically and focus on real issues are a serious problem to the society.
You're using the result of an election to mock an individual who has achieved so much that the vast majority of us can only dream about.
Peter Obi lost 2023 presidential election quite alright, but guess who is suffering the consequences now ?

6 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Suspected Bandit Seen Conducting A Giveaway On Tiktok by 9jatriot(m): 5:01pm On Sep 23
DSS should also send an account so that they can track the sender and take up the investigation from there.

A reverse google image search may be able to come up with something that can help unravel the identity of this person.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Edo Guber: Damage You Caused Will Haunt Your Children – Peter Obi Tells INEC by 9jatriot(m): 4:06pm On Sep 23
The lamba king at it again.

They should just give him the result sheet for him to be entering results from now on since he is not matured enough to accept that elections are meant to be won and lost. With no IREV or BVAS to blame this time, the man is foaming on the mouth.

3rd place is bronze in athletes anyway. He should be proud of the result he and his candidate are getting

Such an immature man.

137 Likes 13 Shares

Politics / Re: INEC Has Perfected BVAS Rigging by 9jatriot(m): 12:44am On Sep 23
Sore losers.
No irev or BVAS malfunction to blame this time.

I can almost swear that this OP is not from Edo
Politics / Re: No More "Edo No Be Lagos" by 9jatriot(m): 12:32am On Sep 23
With all the developments Lagos keeps churning out, only a foolish person will not wish his states to also have such developments like that.

The real slogan for 2020 should have been simply, "NO godfatherism" but those enemies of the state coined it to "edo non be Lagos", which was more like wishing Edo state bad.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Edo Don Be Lagos by 9jatriot(m): 9:19pm On Sep 22
Nobody captured anything, stop disrespecting the good people of Edo.

The same way they voted in their choice in 2020 is the same way they exercise their rights to vote in another party in 2024. You can continue to vote in one direction in your state even if there are no results to show but do not start making disparaging remarks on those who made their choice

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Edo Governorship Sham Election, A Prelude To 2027 Election by 9jatriot(m): 12:43am On Sep 22
Very funny set of people. Once they lose they go de cry.

Just like a football match, they will always be one winner.

Last time, they sai IREV was the cause of their crying, now IREV work real time, what is the cry about this time.

The protest you guys did in 2020 is still fresh in our memory, nobody will that level of destruction again.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Peter Obi's Loyalist Blames Voter Apathy For LP's Woeful Performance In Edo by 9jatriot(m): 12:28am On Sep 22
If you are as unbiased as you claim then you would not even use the word honest with Obi. An impulsive liar with a nickname of "E tu lie ", who practically lies for the fun of it? Someone who throws statistics that are wrong and tells unnecessary lies cannot be said to be honest.

As for integrity, he also fails in that regard. It is reported that he swore to his political mentor, Ojukwu on his deathbed never to leave his party, he broke that oat. That is a big character flaw. He also lied about not being the voice in the "Yes Daddy" audio. That is not a man of integrity.

Oyedepo did not respond to that audio, he neither denied non confirmed it so we cannot call that one a liar but Obi denied it, so you see

If it is by integrity, Obi does not come close to Buhari sef. I keep saying it, by performance, Yahaya Bello, Ortom, and Obi are in the same WhatsApp group.

A man who opens an account for his then underaged daughter in a tax haven country to avoid paying tax in a country he calls his own, which he only mentioned when it was exposed cannot be said to be a man of integrity.

Objectivist04:

Obi by far outperformed Tinubu and this is from an unbiased person. When you talk about honestly and integrity which is the Hallmark of leadership, Tinubu does not come close
But just as l said , Tinubu is a builder of people unlike Obi which I have earlier acknowledged the though all boil down to selfish interest but then, we lift others who will lift us in the future
Politics / Re: Peter Obi's Loyalist Blames Voter Apathy For LP's Woeful Performance In Edo by 9jatriot(m): 12:24am On Sep 22
If you are as unbiased as you claim then you would not even use he word honest with Obi. The man practically lies for the fun of it? Someone who throws statistics that are wrong and tells unnecessary lies cannot be said to be honest.

As for integrity, he also fails in that regards. It is reported that he swore to his political mentor, Ojukwu on his death bed never to leave his party, he broke that oat. That is a big character flaw. He also lied not to be the voice in the "Yes daddy" audio. That is not a man of integrity.

Oyedepo did not respond to that audio, he neither denied non confirm it so we cannot call that one a liar but Obi denied it, so you see
Objectivist04:

Obi by far outperformed Tinubu and this is from an unbiased person. When you talk about honestly and integrity which is the Hallmark of leadership, Tinubu does not come close
But just as l said , Tinubu is a builder of people unlike Obi which I have earlier acknowledged the though all boil down to selfish interest but then, we lift others who will lift us in the future
Politics / Re: Peter Obi's Loyalist Blames Voter Apathy For LP's Woeful Performance In Edo by 9jatriot(m): 10:40pm On Sep 21
This is not the only area, if you put their records side by side as governors of their respective states, Obi will be comparing with comparing with Ortom and Bello.
Objectivist04:

I hate Agbadorians but on this, you are right. Peter Obi does not care for any candidate contesting under labour, he is only focused on his own ambition else I don't see why he shouldn't have insisted that labour candidate comes from Edo central.
Dude is the most selfish politician ever and lacks knowledge on how to build political party. This is the only area Tinubu bests him .
Politics / Re: Peter Obi's Loyalist Blames Voter Apathy For LP's Woeful Performance In Edo by 9jatriot(m): 8:23pm On Sep 21
You really think Obi cares about the LP candidate or any other person, lamba king is mostly campaigning for himself for the next election he will want to contest in.

Throwback:
Shame on this one and Aisha Yesufu.

Very usless politicians like Obi once there is no chance for opportunism.

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: 7 Recently Completed Projects In Nigeria by 9jatriot(m): 5:44pm On Sep 21
Nice one OP. At last someone who also provides positive news.

Most bloggers only want to create contents around negative news

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Group Accuses Zamfara Gov, Dauda Lawal Of Hiding Turji Bello, Other Notorious by 9jatriot(m): 4:50pm On Sep 20
If these guys have facts to all these allegations then they should find a way to impeach that governor. Maybe the report should be sent to their house of assembly
Politics / Re: How ‘Soft Landing’ Deal For Yahaya Bello Went Bust At EFCC Car Park by 9jatriot(m): 12:59pm On Sep 20
Good, so now that we have a version of the story, it is time for those who received Bello and allowed him to go to be suspended from office immediately.

Only when they have done that will their image be redeemed a bit.

You declared somebody wanted and then he came to your office, in pure white native, he left your office in pure white native. I am not saying the white should have become dirty oh, but just saying.

At the very minimum, he should have been handcuffed. Very minimum.

66 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Nigeria Technically Bankrupt, Says Obaseki by 9jatriot(m): 10:38am On Sep 20
If you read that report and understood it then you will have understood that Obaseki is tactfully supporting the FG on some of its decisions but wants them to go even further. Going even further will probably results in more pains but at the end of the day, it will be for the good of the nation.

higgs:
Obaseki is saying the naked truth. The Nigerian FG is incompetent, inefficient, overburdened with many tasks and its operations are hindered by pervasive corruption. For Nigerians to see an improvement in the economy and security, serious restructuring is urgently needed.
Politics / Re: Nigeria Technically Bankrupt, Says Obaseki by 9jatriot(m): 10:36am On Sep 20
Many of those dull folks do not understand that Obaseki is saying what Tinubu seems to understand and why he said subsidy is gone.

The last part of the report says it all for me, it needs someone with courage to take the bull by the horn.

That lamba king should learn from Obaseki has to articulate points, that is even if he has any point to articulate. The only thing lamba king knows how to do is cho cho cho at various events like those guys arguing at newspaper stands.

Lithiumite:

I doubt you understood what obaseki was saying at all.......tinubu pushed for LG autonomy,you all were criticising him and say all sorts on why it wouldn't work ......tinubu is also pushing for state police,you inredeemable inept cynics are still all yapping about how it wouldn't work and how tinubu doesn't know what he is doing.

Now tell me,all this obaseki mentioned do you think it can happen overnight,that's even if you have a deep understanding of what he was trying to say......let me help you out,what he is saying is we need to devolve power from Abuja to the constituent states and LGA's which is the major plank for the restructuring we need to set this country for development......the problem with nigeria is structural and not about tinubu or obi or atiku.

This has been the same ideology tinubu had before he became president and now seeking ways on how it can be implemented......do you now see that those of us supporting tinubu have been vindicated by no other person than obaseki from the opposition.
Politics / Re: Yahaya Bello: Moment EFCC Stormed Kogi Lodge To Whisk Away Ex Governor (Video) by 9jatriot(m): 11:27am On Sep 19
Exactly, handcuff first, interrogation later.

aylipple:
The current EFCC Chairman is a coward, fifth columnist, Anarchist, destabilizer, talkative & attention seeker. Man's giving Yahaya Bello, his supporters & detractors alike the canon fodder they need to point out the unprofessionalism in the activities of the EFCC.

For goodness sake, the former governor after months of hiding eventually presented himself to the EFCC and after waiting to be taken into custody or interrogated, he was subjected to neither and he took his leave; what happened to slapping the cuffs on him the moment he stepped on their premises or when he was about leaving? Why wait till middle of the night in a gestapo manner to forcefully abduct a suspect who had already presented himself to you after months of hiding?

If this isn't self-sabotage by the EFCC, I don't know what else to call it.
Politics / Re: 25% Of FCT : My Personal Views Not Relevant To Supreme Court’s Ruling – Agbakoba by 9jatriot(m): 5:28pm On Sep 18
This one was just supporting his brother before.
Even common sense will tell anyone with as much as a brain that one state cannot be used to determine who wins an election that held in 36 states + FCT.
Agriculture / Re: See The Giant Tubers Of Yam Harvested In Jos, Plateau State (photos) by 9jatriot(m): 4:31pm On Sep 18
I am happy that more and more farmers are able to go to the farm now.

For those of you who go and hide in cities and hope that food is cheap after some people have sweated themselves out, I say continue.

Farmers also deserve a reward for their efforts
Politics / Re: FG Allocates ₦2.8Bn To NICTM To Build Palaces, Police Stations In Edo, Osun by 9jatriot(m): 1:19pm On Sep 18
Agencies like this put fictitious things in their budget even when they know they will not get the allocation, I wonder why.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: How The Dangote Refinery Will Bring Down Petrol Prices And Boost The Economy by 9jatriot(m): 1:17pm On Sep 18
I understood where your logic is from but do this small analysis with me. Remember when USD to naira was around 750, petrol was around 600 and did not change even when exchange rate went up to 1600. That should tell you that the real rate of fuel is around 90cent.
FG may have been paying and lent us the deficit of close to 1k for the exchange rate.

If the pressure on naira reduces, even using this your 40%, that will take the exchange rate to around 1k to 1k2, so using that to calculate, you will find that it will be playing around 900 to 1050. Which is not too far from what our neighboring countries are paying.

It is always better to manage one's expectations so that you do not get disappointed if it does not become 300 naira as many wish for.

Eteka1:
The CBN has said that 40% of Forex demand is for petroleum products. If that 40% pressure will be removed, resulting in a stronger Naira. Then Dangote will need less Naira to buy a barrel of crude. This will translate to lower production cost per liter of petrol and other refined petroleum products. Therefore the pump prices will be lower. The inflation will reduce.
Politics / Re: Army Capture Notorious Gun Runners In Jos, Plateau State Recover Arms (Photo) by 9jatriot(m): 11:57am On Sep 18
Since they sabi make guns, their punishment should be just making guns for the military then so that our budget on defense will begin to reduce.

Also, we need a list of all those who have purchased guns from them. I like the onslaught on miscreants in recent times. God is answering my prayers for improvement in our security.
Politics / Re: Yahaya Bello Honours EFCC Invitation by 9jatriot(m): 11:54am On Sep 18
Will be nice to see pictures of him in handcuff so that he does not escape again,
Politics / Re: BREAKING: Fleeing Kogi Ex-governor Yahaya Bello Finally Honours EFCC Invitation by 9jatriot(m): 11:36am On Sep 18
Picture of him, and better still in handcuff so that he does not escape again,

3 Likes

Politics / Re: How The Dangote Refinery Will Bring Down Petrol Prices And Boost The Economy by 9jatriot(m): 11:35am On Sep 18
Stop trying to set up the government or Dangotte himself. Fuel (petrol) is not likely to reduce anytime soon.

Do not raise the hopes of people unnecessarily.

However, it will boost the economy of Nigeria in a lot of ways.
Politics / Re: Edo: Ambrose Alli’s Son, Andrew Endorses Asue Ighodalo by 9jatriot(m): 7:43am On Sep 17
The same fate awaits all (of us) who send their kids abroad or are born abroad, they non go send you and the so called house when you build for naija.
Wickedfact:

If you see the dilapidated state of Ambrose Alli's house in Ekpoma, you won't know he has a son who can endorse anyone.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Edo No Be Lagos by 9jatriot(m): 9:11pm On Sep 16
Lagos state that is a pride of the nation, someone went and coined a slogan for the good people of Edo not to want to be like Lagos.

It was simply a laughable scenario back then
Politics / Re: If Obi Becomes Running Mate To Anyone, I Will Work Against That Ticket - Aisha by 9jatriot(m): 8:27pm On Sep 16
The best in what exactly?

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 146 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.