Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,963,555 members, 7,190,698 topics. Date: Monday, 28 November 2022 at 01:23 PM

9jii's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jii's Profile / 9jii's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 103 pages)

Politics / Re: Why I Approved Redesign Of Naira Notes - President Buhari by 9jii(m): 6:14am On Nov 24
PerfectStranger:
Clue.less mf
Failure.

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Can Nigeria Separate In Peace Now That Oil Has Been Found In The North? by 9jii(m): 6:07am On Nov 24
Our unity is never base on oil but genuine love between Igbo and Fulani people.

One Nigeria
One Love

1 Like 3 Shares

Politics / Re: ''Tope Peter Obi' Bags One Year Jail Term For Possession Of Fraudulent Documents by 9jii(m): 6:04am On Nov 24
You Can't separate Obis with Lies and fraud even if na baby.
Politics / Re: Fact Check: Did Hollywood Celebrities Endorse Peter Obi As Charly Boy Claimed? by 9jii(m): 5:48am On Nov 24
TimFisher2:
grin

Has anyone noticed that the dead meat griller has stopped calling out PDP the way he used to

Has anyone noticed that he has stopped saying "Never again would we allow PDP to near our vault again"

So does it mean PDP has changed? And made him start attacking ObiDatti's campaign

Or is it out of sheer hatred against one tribe?

God is a wonderful God, He will expose you in no distant time. grin grin grin

It is remaining Moh, YYibo and Ihordspy. They will surely be exposed too
The Evils of PDP are nothing Compared to the Evil agenda OBITUARIES have for Nigeria.

God will shame them
Certainly Obi ll not near Our Aso Villa
To God be the glory

7 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Fact Check: Did Hollywood Celebrities Endorse Peter Obi As Charly Boy Claimed? by 9jii(m): 5:44am On Nov 24
PrinceOfLagos:
When will you fact check Tinubu leaking yansh cheesy
Your obsession with leaking asses is horrifying. You seriously need help.

11 Likes

Politics / Re: Buhari Flies Out Again To Attend AU Summit by 9jii(m): 7:13pm On Nov 23
Honjoshy4u:
Lol....
The man no send Tinubu campaign.
They've abandoned the drug criminal knowing fully well that he is wasting his time.
This post u keep shifting from Buhari will not support him for primary election to all the nonsense u people are posting and now this.
Obi's chances are in the name, OBItuary.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Buhari Flies Out Again To Attend AU Summit by 9jii(m): 7:04pm On Nov 23
Next one na Jagaban of Africa go attend.
While the useless lazy youths of OBItuary will transfer their anger and insult to old men at home.

1 Like

Family / Re: Any Man Who Doesn't Own A House & A Car Before Marriage Doesn't Have A Future by 9jii(m): 7:03pm On Nov 23
Not true but it's going to be a bit difficult for him
Politics / Re: If Nigerians Decide To Vote For A Goat I’d Respect Their Choice – Peter Obi by 9jii(m): 12:52pm On Nov 23
Millions of Nigerians will not vote for Obi because of his maniacal Voice. We cannot afford to be embarrass by the wicked useless Ipob master.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: Pictures from Atiku's Presidential Rally In Gombe by 9jii(m): 8:11pm On Nov 21
pinkPUSSY:
Atiku will clear NE while Kwankwaso will lead in NW...

For you to mention Obis name on this thread even when the thread has nothing to do with him shows that Obi is living free in your brain .. If he's not a threat to you you wouldn't have been mentioning his name all the time..

Saying that Tinubu is in 2023 race is the joke of the century..
Clearly shows Obi people don't know anything about politics. Kwankwaso is only in the race to hurt Atiku in kano and jigawa. No one is talking about NNPP beyond these 2 states.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Rivers, G5 Govs Won’t Work For Atiku, Wike Declares by 9jii(m): 6:05am On Nov 20
Ww
Politics / Re: 2.72m Not Kano Alone: Uzi-Osaze Clarifies Number Of Underage, Ineligible Voters by 9jii(m): 6:43am On Nov 19
donaldking100:
i can't really comprehend why a young person that has been in Nigeria for the past 7yrs, having friends or relatives who have been at home for 8 months because of ASUU strike, seen 1$=N800+
And your option is APC?
You're not just wicked, you're an agent of the devil.
Nothing can be worse than Having Ipob terrorists in Abuja.

1 Like

Politics / Re: "The Tyranny Of The Vocal Minority" By Fredrick Nwabufo by 9jii(m): 3:46am On Nov 17
Obi-Ipob Nzogbu Nzogbu politics that's destined to failed.
How can Deplorables 5% think Fake News and intimidation will make the rest of Nigerians vote for Obi?

40 Likes 8 Shares

Politics / Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by 9jii(m): 2:29pm On Nov 16
duro4chang:
I have also told them here on nairaland too but they called and still call me names. Tinubu will win easily. I told them before the primaries they disagreed.
Wallahi oga no even worry urself, Tinubu go win this election.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: How Tinubu Lost Plateau State by 9jii(m): 9:28pm On Nov 15
wasiubello:
When we say Tinubu will come distance third or fourth in 2023 general election they (urchins) startcalling us names.

Hope you urchins comfirmed it today in Jos One state is cancelled in the north Central, now add to it SE and SS. We move.

5% no get saying in any election for this country.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Video Of El Rufai Saying North Will Not Vote Tinubu by 9jii(m): 9:23pm On Nov 15
Every Hausaman will tell you that's not a complete sentence there.
Nyamuri-Hausa we no de understand.
Politics / Re: More Photos & Video From APC Presidential Campaign In Jos by 9jii(m): 7:48pm On Nov 15
sweetjohn:
Are you campaigning against Tinubu and Obi or you are shameless campaining agaisbt IPOB
?
Politics / Re: More Photos & Video From APC Presidential Campaign In Jos by 9jii(m): 7:28pm On Nov 15
Lasien:

May APC (hardship, kidnapping, unemployment, high cost of living etc) continually happen to you and your family
Amen
Politics / Re: More Photos & Video From APC Presidential Campaign In Jos by 9jii(m): 7:28pm On Nov 15
CHIGIM:
I dont reply mentally sick persons.
All i wish u now is quick recovery. Tribalistic bigot who is comfortable insulting people by tribe.

And you did anyway. Is IPOB tribe?
Politics / Re: More Photos & Video From APC Presidential Campaign In Jos by 9jii(m): 3:40pm On Nov 15
CHIGIM:

Tribalist bigot spoted
Ipob terrorist spoted
Politics / Re: More Photos & Video From APC Presidential Campaign In Jos by 9jii(m): 10:32am On Nov 15
All reasonable Nigerians agree Tinubu is our incoming president. But Ipob think they have a say with their 5% power.

149 Likes 19 Shares

Politics / Re: Obi Unleash Social Media Mob On Everyone Who Slightly Disagrees With Him- Soludo by 9jii(m): 9:58pm On Nov 14
Only his people will suffer for that just like Kanu's stupidity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: PDP, LP Members Decamp To APC As Kogi Deputy Governor Campaigns For Tinubu by 9jii(m): 12:56pm On Nov 14
Sennators:
Any Man or Woman that is planning to vote for Shettima and Tinubu will never know peace
Count me in.
Politics / Re: Tinubu Steps Ahead Of Opposition As INEC Clears The Air by 9jii(m): 7:12am On Nov 13
Our incoming president.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Which State In The NW or NE Can Tinubu Get 20% Vote As At Today? by 9jii(m): 7:11am On Nov 13
wasiubello:

I doubt if you're from sokoto, and if you're, then your likes are just campaigning for Wamako for Senate but to vote for Atiku president and you know, but I doubted if you're from sokoto
cheesy
Politics / Re: How The Naira Can Bounce Back by next year by 9jii(m): 6:07am On Nov 13
That I have no doubt Naira will bounce back.
Things will better again in this country.
And it has to do little with whoever becomes president.
It's just a time, those who God bless will understand.

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Which State In The NW or NE Can Tinubu Get 20% Vote As At Today? by 9jii(m): 6:01am On Nov 13
kingsways:

The number of votes Tinubu get next year will be a good measure of the number of mad people in Nigeria
Count me in wallahi.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Which State In The NW or NE Can Tinubu Get 20% Vote As At Today? by 9jii(m): 6:00am On Nov 13
wasiubello:

And you think an insane or insane housa/Fulani will go vote Tinubu or Kwankwaso for Tinubu? Not possible with Housa/Fulani
Me and many of us here in Sokoto are not just going to vote Tinubu but working tirelessly bringing in people to vote him. And it's easy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Investment / Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by 9jii(m): 1:01pm On Nov 11
GREATIGBOMAN:
So due to how Naira misbehaving.

I went and withdrew 70% of my savings from the bank and bought $19,000 worth of USDT at N863 per dollar on binance p2p

Guess what.

I just check and they're currently selling usdt there at 722 naira.

My hard earned money just lost like that

I just deleted the app... If they like let them make it drop to N400

Crypto have really delt with me

Last year it was one merchant token that ripped me off $2000
Then Shiba Inu ripped me $1200

Anytime I do anything crypto related I lose money

Will anyone advice me to sell my USDT now at 722 and accept my loss or wait untill December if Naira will lose value further to say N900 to a dollar

Will dollar be scarce in December?

Honest opinions
Just have it in mind naira will strengthen and the price will come down when Dangote refinery starts working.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri (Video, Pictures) by 9jii(m): 4:39pm On Nov 09
asanausana91:
sai mun bata wuta.
Zaku kama da wuta
Politics / Re: Tinubu Budgeted 1 Trillion To Fund Campaigns Across Nigeria by 9jii(m): 2:04pm On Nov 09
E
Politics / Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri (Video, Pictures) by 9jii(m): 1:56pm On Nov 09
We in the North Tinubu is our Guy.

Our brother (Atiku)has gone astray since 2019
When the 5% endorsed him.

We won't touch Obi the bigot from 1000 miles.

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 103 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.