Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

9jii's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jii's Profile / 9jii's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 117 pages)

Business / Re: Fuel Attendants Insist Customers Buy Meatpie First Before They Sell Fuel (vid) by 9jii(m): 1:07pm On Apr 29
Namaster:
The heart of the average Nigerian is full of UNDISTILLED evil. It brims with evil so PURE the devil is envious.

Imagine the wickedness. Customers are already buying the petrol at an INFLATED price YET the wicked attendants want them to buy USELESS meatpies. Further investigation will probably reveal that the price of the meatpies bave been JACKED UP too.

Yet the attendants will return home and bitch about corrupt politicians.

Fact is the average Nigerian is MORE corrupt and wicked than the average Nigerian politician. Only difference is in scale and scrutiny.

NEVER put yourself in a position where you are desperate for something from a Nigerian. It's a TERRIBLE position to be in.
Wallahi na true you talk here
Crime / Re: Herdsmen Attack Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani In Enugu. Many Feared Dead, Others Injured by 9jii(m): 10:37am On Apr 29
AqualinaXYZ:

Na there you go know say Igbos mouth Big pass Fulanis
I help fixed your nonsense talk.

6 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: How Would You Fix Nigeria by 9jii(m): 4:26pm On Apr 27
Bongadu:
How would you fix nigeria if you had the power

For me nuke everything in Nigeria both born and unborn

If you start with your family surely all yo immediate problems will be over grin
Education / Re: Charterhouse: Why We Charge ₦42M Fees For Primary School Pupils — Lagos School by 9jii(m): 11:32am On Apr 22
Ekaette1621990:
And poor kids like Obasanjo, Goodluck Jonathan and Buhari and Tinubu will come and rule them as president of Nigeria.

Stupidity at it's peak.

Anyway I laugh in Swahili 😂😂😂
All these presidents, políticians and regulators are doing the Biddings of these cooperate billionaires.
These kind of schools are where they forge cooperate billionaires. No more

1 Like

Politics / Re: Greed, Wickedness Greater Sins Than Homosexuality – Sanusi by 9jii(m): 9:27am On Apr 08
Prenonjebose:

Truly Emeritus. The explanation the man gave regarding his statement didn't interest many, but they are fixated on the less important issue. Greed through financial corruption and embezzlement is responsible for where the country is right now. This affects millions of Nigerians across regions. Many have committed suicide because of economic hardship, others have left the country leading to brain drain as a result of systemic failures of various governments at state and national level. That is the point the man is raising.
Greed and wickedness causes poverty and poverty leads many into all these things we like prown at as the worst.
Politics / Re: Greed, Wickedness Greater Sins Than Homosexuality – Sanusi by 9jii(m): 9:24am On Apr 08
BABAawoo47:
Na only you get sense, So many low IQ ppl... Homosexuality can't affect you, it's personal. But embezzlement is what brought us here. It has capacity to render millions miserable. Homo can't even affect your next door neighbor
Poverty leads many children of less privileged in to Homosexuality and Ashawo...
Politics / Re: Greed, Wickedness Greater Sins Than Homosexuality – Sanusi by 9jii(m): 9:09am On Apr 08
oluwaseyi0:
Nigerian will disagree with you

Bobrisky cloth is a greater threat than their corrupt leaders and tribalism/religious induced hates
And that's our roots of our problems.
Crime / Re: Massive Looting Of Palliatives In Birnin Kebbi Kara Market Just Now (photos) by 9jii(m): 7:46pm On Mar 31
Yugoslavia247:
Fasting my foot

This is a sign that religion is just a facade
There's nothing ever wrong with religion. But you see our human nature of greed can corrupt anything, being it religion, business, power...
Business / Re: Money Laundering: US Slams Criminal Charges On Kucoin's 2 Founders by 9jii(m): 7:21am On Mar 27
Roboto11:
Nigerian citizens would-be the ones fighting government if they did the same.
Peter Obi people not patriotic Nigerians

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Q4 2023 Quarter-On-Quarter GDP Growth Rate by 9jii(m): 8:42am On Feb 23
tuoyoojo:
Abeg someone should school us

How does this piece of statistic translate to the betterment of the life of an average Nigerian
Nothing will ever translate to the betterment of the life of lazy average Nigerians but the true patriotic will see it and feel it.
Politics / Re: Nigeria's Economy Grows Steadily As Oil Output Rises - Reuters by 9jii(m): 8:38am On Feb 23
Bethel4Life:
no be only falling

U never shout E Bin pa wa finish

More suffering is coming
Obi's people. SMH
Politics / Re: The NTA Did Not Ask General Gowon To Speak In Hausa by 9jii(m): 6:32am On Feb 23
kiyosaki1:

Stop being economical with the truth. Multiple channel or not you just confirmed that he was asked to speak in Hausa, stop misleading people with your usual use of so called facts to cover the truth we are not all ill informed on this forum. You can fool some people all the time but can't fool all the people all the time
Kai! Obi's people, SMH

2 Likes

Science/Technology / Re: Guys Using Solar Energy Instead Of Nepa Or Gen. by 9jii(m): 3:28pm On Feb 18
Dyfynezz12:

But Boss can 2m get me this in this current economy
U need 4 200am battery, 10 300watts solar panels, 5kva inverter and charger controller. Shikenan!
Battery 200k to 250k each
Solar panels 75k each
Inverter 300k
Controller 150k
Wire and workmanship 50k
Get 2.5m if possible
U ll be happy for with your decision.
Politics / Re: Cardoso: $2.4bn FX Claims Not Valid, $2.3bn Settled, $2.2bn Outstanding by 9jii(m): 12:25pm On Feb 07
Kionrae:

My mother was a whoree who slept with every tom dick and Harry,she had no respect for my useless and miserable simp father
So you can see why I was born a retarded brain dead loser
Politics / Re: Cardoso: $2.4bn FX Claims Not Valid, $2.3bn Settled, $2.2bn Outstanding by 9jii(m): 7:21am On Feb 07
Kionrae:
yes
im product of baby factory. I don't have respect for parents
Politics / Re: Cardoso: $2.4bn FX Claims Not Valid, $2.3bn Settled, $2.2bn Outstanding by 9jii(m): 7:54am On Feb 06
Kionrae:
but does your father know you're his son?
Better still ask your LovePeddler slut mother to tell you the truth
Baby factory product
Politics / Re: Cardoso: $2.4bn FX Claims Not Valid, $2.3bn Settled, $2.2bn Outstanding by 9jii(m): 10:37pm On Feb 05
Kionrae:
mumu why your father no see Nigerias prosperity?
Was he shortsighted too
Brothels product thank God you know I have father.
Politics / Re: Cardoso: $2.4bn FX Claims Not Valid, $2.3bn Settled, $2.2bn Outstanding by 9jii(m): 7:19pm On Feb 05
Kionrae:
u no dey shame
Nigeria will be great since the days of your fathers and grandfather's werey
It's like forever to shortsighted guys like you. That's y u always cry and complain in your life
Politics / Re: Cardoso: $2.4bn FX Claims Not Valid, $2.3bn Settled, $2.2bn Outstanding by 9jii(m): 4:36pm On Feb 05
onadana:

Will be great since when....just make sure your children's future is padded and insulated against all these madness happening in Nigeria. We don't want a situation in future where our children will be telling themselves...papa no try at all...long after our demise.
So far I can only thank God for being Nigerian and my family too.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Cardoso: $2.4bn FX Claims Not Valid, $2.3bn Settled, $2.2bn Outstanding by 9jii(m): 10:19am On Feb 05
We ll get there.
The enemy of this country will be disappointed
Nigeria ll be great Insha Allah

49 Likes 5 Shares

Politics / Re: Supreme Court Affirms Nasir Idris’ Election As Kebbi Governor by 9jii(m): 2:15pm On Jan 19
nazicartel:
There are some states in Nigeria that you don't even know much happening there... They just live like they ain't in Nigeria
Is the best at this kind of time

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Nasarawa: Supreme Court Re-affirms Sule (APC) As Gov, Dismisses Ombugadu's Suit by 9jii(m): 11:53am On Jan 19
alsudan:
They need a terrorist Governor in the heart of the middle belt to camp their terrorists for steady attacks into Benue and Plateau.

Yaro Mai Wanka aka Davematics would have halted their Jihad agenda that's why he was denied, even after winning overwhelmingly at the polls.
Sai jihadi grin
Politics / Re: Supreme Court Affirms Nasir Idris’ Election As Kebbi Governor by 9jii(m): 11:51am On Jan 19
Curious345:
Desert land . Who cares if Osama bin Laden rules over there .
.they can even call Hamas to build underground tunnels for them .

To cleanse Nigeria INEC should be abolished .

The supreme court should be scrapped
Ignorance is causing pain for this fellow. Pele!

1 Like 1 Share

Business / Re: Dangote Regains Top Spot From Rupert On Forbes Africa’s Billionaire List by 9jii(m): 12:54pm On Jan 09
salbis:
Removing government influence, this man would have been an average businessman.

Congratulations to him, though.

Modified: I don't really know why some people are quick to align somebody with certain region or religion when your point doesn't reflect theirs. I'm a full blooded AREWA and it will ever remain as such.
Hold your opinions to yourselves!
Obi people and spreading hatred
Politics / Re: Extortion By Security Operatives Is Increasing Price Of Grain — Kebbi Traders by 9jii(m): 12:44pm On Jan 09
It's everywhere, you can't drive from Lagos to Abuja with your own private car in peace without spending N200-500 at each check point. It is worse if you drive commercial or truck.

5 Likes 1 Share

Religion / Re: What's The Essence Of Marriage?? by 9jii(m): 1:06pm On Dec 30, 2023
ChiomaMee:
Yea, what exactly is the essence of marriage Is marriage a purpose we must fulfill Is it all about having kids??

If I don't get married, does it mean I've defiled God's law?? Does it mean I've not completely fulfilled purpose??

Its for the well being of children. Children are better off growing up with both parents taking care of them.
Romance / Re: Elderly Advice Please by 9jii(m): 5:35pm On Dec 16, 2023
No matter what happens later she will break your heart

1 Like

Romance / Re: Dog Wants To Destroy My Relationship by 9jii(m): 5:32pm On Dec 16, 2023
JackDaAlienz:
I'm madly in love with my babe.
But I don't know how to handle this
She came back to spend couple days with me and lo and behold she came with a dog pet.

All those small fluffy dogs, and I hate those things like mad because they shit and pee everywhere.

This dog is about to destroy my relationship as I have told my girl to sell the dog or give it to her friend to keep.
I hate dogs with passion but she is still forming strong head. What do I do?
Don't stress yourself leave her for her dog.
Stress yourself and compete with her dog.
May the God help you. Coz u see dog people are one kind
Politics / Re: Kaduna Airstrike misfire: Senators donate December Salaries (N109m) To Victims by 9jii(m): 10:26am On Dec 11, 2023
JASONjnr:

And you just insulted me by calling me a little mind.... And you claim little minds are the only people who love to insult and blame people....

You pointed just a finger at me and you have four other fingers pointed at you.

Again, you must be very stupid.
Growing up with abusive parents makes one see everything as insult towards him. You need therapy.
I always know little minds can’t understand ma point.
Family / Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by 9jii(m): 7:48pm On Dec 10, 2023
Obavoh:

I am not a beggar. It is a loan I will surely pay back. Why can’t he just say he can’t lend me , instead of playing my life like long tennis
Did you enjoy hearing bad news?
Politics / Re: Kaduna Airstrike misfire: Senators donate December Salaries (N109m) To Victims by 9jii(m): 7:44pm On Dec 10, 2023
JASONjnr:

You must be very stupid.

The people destroy8this cou try are doing so by stealing all the funds that's meant for good roads, welfare, education, trains, tramps, planes, housings, electricity, etc while their children are having the best Education and environment to grow with and idiots like you want me to see beyond money?
Continue blaming people for your misfortunes in life. Little mind are the only things like insulting and blaming.
Politics / Re: Kaduna Airstrike misfire: Senators donate December Salaries (N109m) To Victims by 9jii(m): 3:29pm On Dec 10, 2023
JASONjnr:
Wait....

1million is their salary?

Criminals be lying up and down.

If 1million was their salaries, most of them were doing better as business men and wouldn't be killing to become a senator to earn meager 1million per month.

And they're paying civil servants 50k monthly.
Little mind that can't see beyond money. Biggest problem of many young Nigerians today.
Open your mind not your eyes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 117 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.