Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,628 members, 7,809,343 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

9jii's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jii's Profile / 9jii's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 117 pages)

Politics / Re: Three Persons In Nigeria Wealthier Than 83m Nigerians – Oxfam by 9jii(m): 9:11pm On Jan 17, 2023
Kingspin:
Religion and tribalism: that is when you hear people saying Obi can change Nigeria but will not vote for him,Imagine.
Nobody will vote ipod evil agenda expansion.
We have so many lazy youths in this country, sadist that just want take n take without giving anything.
Politics / Re: Kwankwaso Supporters Throw Their Hats Away, Join APC by 9jii(m): 7:29pm On Jan 17, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:
Kwakwanso no dey d race now, nah Tinubu and Atiku we know but atiku we be disgraced come feb 25
Wallahi Tinubu don win this election. Even here in Sokoto wey be PDP na Asiwaju

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu And Babatunde Fashola ( Drop A Caption ) by 9jii(m): 7:26pm On Jan 17, 2023
hisexcellency34:
Caption kee you dia
Hatred go kee Ipob 2023

34 Likes 4 Shares

Politics / Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu And Babatunde Fashola ( Drop A Caption ) by 9jii(m): 7:20pm On Jan 17, 2023
Alhaji President Asiwaju of Africa Jagaban Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

The man capable of Stopping IPOB'S evil agenda of putting obi in our villa.

69 Likes 8 Shares

Politics / Re: With The Images Coming Out From Ilorin, It Is Game Over, Tinubu Wins It by 9jii(m): 7:20pm On Jan 17, 2023
Jokerman:
Lol... Kwara state is the headquarters of yoruba Muslims, however, these yoruba Muslims now have their eyes opened. If they could kick Saraki out who be Bulaba grin?
Donkey is better than Obi in kwara

5 Likes

Politics / Re: Think Twice Before You Vote For That Ipob Man by 9jii(m): 2:29pm On Jan 17, 2023
Tinubuagbado:

Tinubu personally killed Northerners with his terrorist group called OPC.

NORTHERNERS WILL PUNISH YOU PEOPLE.

TINUBU IS A FRAUDSTER AND KILLER OF NORTHERNERS IN LAGOS.
As a northerner I will tell you the biggest problem in this country is allowing Igbos master Obi to get to power.
God forbid

1 Like 2 Shares

Politics / Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by 9jii(m): 9:30am On Jan 14, 2023
JoeNL22:
And obi is the reason Nigeria will be great again
Spreading Ipob evil agenda. God forbid OBITUARY
Politics / Re: States That Tinubu Cannot Win. by 9jii(m): 7:18am On Jan 13, 2023
JJfrank22:
States HE PETER OBI will win

SS & SE compulsory
North central - Abuja, Plateau Benue

Reasonable amount of votes
All southwest, Taraba, kaduna

He has won

SE is just like 2 states in SW

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by 9jii(m): 7:12am On Jan 13, 2023
AldrichAmes:
These twins and their brother are the biggest bigots in the Nigerian entertainment industry. The fact that they’re brazen with it and no one has ever called them out, is the reason why the untalented duo stay being the gift that keeps on giving.

I remember they used to call every award they lose out on, as “Yoruba awards” and cry about being denied the award because they’re Igbo. Their elder brother also once said: “I’m a Biafran. I have lived in Lagos and me, Yoruba and Hausa people have nothing in common”.

The whole Peter Obi charade is an IPOB and Igbo supremacist campaign to hijack power again like these people did in 1966. And they have international backing this time and are using the rogue ENDSARS foot soldiers led by that dirty/smelly looking scumbag, Aisha Yesufu, and the compromised hack journalist, David Hundeyin (these two posers are funded by western NGOs). Obi was a total failure as a governor. He was a failure as a member of GEJ’s government. But whimsically in 2022, they’re projecting the low IQ market trader as the saviour. If you can’t see the transparent charade - I can’t help you. If Obi wins, prepare yourselves for another civil war.

I’m not even a fan of Tinubu (I would’ve preferred Osinbajo) or Nigeria as a country. However, since this is where the country is at right now - if you’re Yoruba and you willingly go out there to vote for these IPOB Biafran miscreants - you deserve to be bundled up and sold into slavery. You have to be very daft not to see the handwriting on the wall.
Wallahi Gaskia ne

4 Likes

Politics / Re: APC Receives More NNPP Decampees In Kano, Holds Rally In Kibiya LG by 9jii(m): 8:02pm On Jan 12, 2023
Jones4190:
this population is far better than obi campaign in five state combined
Wallahi

3 Likes

Politics / Re: How I Will Be Voting Come Feb.2023 by 9jii(m): 8:00pm On Jan 12, 2023
DMerciful:
Tinubu will never be president. He will likely be arrested for causing nuisance after February
U don't get tired of this nonsense 8years you wailing another 8 are loading.

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Why Do The Northerners Hate Peter Obi (poll) by 9jii(m): 8:33pm On Jan 11, 2023
NigerianAngelo:

Get lost. One Christian vote, you won't have.

Foolish people under the bondage of Satan.
They said that About Kaduna. Whose wailing now grin
Politics / Re: Ugwuanyi Welcomes Bola Tinubu To Enugu Govrrnment House by 9jii(m): 7:39pm On Jan 11, 2023
TUANKU:

If Obi is a failure then your papa is what? Your papa is poverty in human form.
Said by product of Babies-factories in Aba
Politics / Re: Ugwuanyi Welcomes Bola Tinubu To Enugu Govrrnment House by 9jii(m): 7:38pm On Jan 11, 2023
ican2020:

Another evil person spotted
Said by Ipob terrorists
Politics / Re: Ugwuanyi Welcomes Bola Tinubu To Enugu Govrrnment House by 9jii(m): 7:37pm On Jan 11, 2023
mikywonder:

Agbado urchin relax tomorrow we go show u how its been done
PODATTI
Said same thing in 2015 and 2019 losers
Politics / Re: Ugwuanyi Welcomes Bola Tinubu To Enugu Govrrnment House by 9jii(m): 6:17pm On Jan 11, 2023
Terabyteck:
Whatever Power must return to the SOUTH.

Atiku will be worst than Buhari if elected, what will be the story of the Southerners to the future generations that a Fulani took over after 8years of miss rule by a Fulani in a Country of 3 major ethnic nationalities and over 250 minority ethnic groups.

If you want an end to lopsided federal appointment, terrorism, and audercity of herdsmen to commit mayhem. If you want to see an end to the massacre in Southern Nigeria and a progressive and united Nigeria Vote for a Southern presidency.

I want OBI to Win, but if he can't let Emilakon take over.

The North is not greater than the South.
Only Obi's people talk like this. I'm Northerner but many of us truly want power rotation between North and South.
Politics / Re: Omo Na Now I Know Say No Be By Rally Ooo by 9jii(m): 5:15pm On Jan 11, 2023
NwaMamaIwota:
I swear I have my pvc my friends have theirs patiently waiting for 25th to vote Peter Obi but trust me I didn't even know that Obi had rally yesterday in Anambra yesterday.
I was busy battling with bridge head hold up to Asaba for my daily business cheesy

I just read about Obi rally here yesterday
trust me millions are like myself.
normally even if I know I won't go because I don't like crowded place but no jupiter will stop me from voting obi in February and I will make sure I deliver my ward 100% votes
opposition won't get a single vote from not only my PU but my ward.

Hahahahahaha
hihihihihi
huhuhuhu
Hehehehe
hiohiohiohio

as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje
Tinubu urchins oo are Drugnified oooo

Hahahahahaha nice song
Even a Donkey knows this here in the North But we still outnumbered all in rally and in votes.
Learner,
Politics / Re: Ugwuanyi Welcomes Bola Tinubu To Enugu Govrrnment House by 9jii(m): 5:07pm On Jan 11, 2023
Igbos evil agenda is falling apart by the day.
Obi is a failure

114 Likes 19 Shares

Politics / Re: Atiku Campaign Office Demolished, PDP Declared Persona Non Grata In Kubau LG, KD by 9jii(m): 4:52pm On Jan 11, 2023
Johnthejohn:
Anything that will scatter PDP is a welcome development
Both Atiku and Obi are criminals behind IPOB and Fulani Mafia.
God will see to their failures.

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Atiku Campaign Office Demolished, PDP Declared Persona Non Grata In Kubau LG, KD by 9jii(m): 4:51pm On Jan 11, 2023
Ew
Politics / Re: INEC Officials Frustrating Nigerians Willing To Collect PVCs - Labour Party by 9jii(m): 4:49pm On Jan 11, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
They've seen the hand writtings on the wall that Peter Obi s the reason millions of Nigerians are interested in this election

Peter Obi will win insha Allah , Nigeria will be great again under his able leadership
Wallahi he's going nowhere.
With his Igbos population of 5% and want disturb us.
Politics / Re: Why Do The Northerners Hate Peter Obi (poll) by 9jii(m): 4:46pm On Jan 11, 2023
Segunbabba:
Northerners are tribal bigots, I pity any Southerner that will vote them. they want to retain power by all means
Because we show our people this kind of post from Obi's people.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Tinubu Enugu Rally: Exposing The Empty Canopies by 9jii(m): 4:38pm On Jan 11, 2023
Johnthejohn:
Muslims think Igbos are fools. They will be taught a lesson this time around. Igbos are the most populated Tribe in Nigeria. After 2023 presidential elections, they will start respecting Igbos.
After your 8yrs of wailing another 16 is loading....

1 Like

Politics / Re: Photos and Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu by 9jii(m): 4:29pm On Jan 11, 2023
BEJV:
bros talk true.. Wetin be this? For a whole ruling party... Can you compare it with the population obi got at Ibadan rally? Shame nor just dey catch u grin
Can you compare the population of Ibadan and tiny population of Enugu? Nonsense
Politics / Re: States In Nigeria With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters by 9jii(m): 1:02pm On Jan 11, 2023
Sammy07:

Obi winning Lagos?
Please don't tell them lipsrsealed

1 Like

Politics / Re: Early Pictures From APC Campaign Rally In Yobe by 9jii(m): 6:54pm On Jan 10, 2023
Karlovych:
embarassed Just look at how angry and sad they all look, the difference is always clear between paid urchins and selfless supporters. I'm certain fight will soon breakout once they are not paid in full like it did in Imo State
Will send all of you back to evil forest and continue doing your unknown gunmen things.
In the North that's our only mission in 2023 to stop Obi the IPOB terrorists master.
Food / Re: 15k Well Spent(photo) by 9jii(m): 8:02pm On Jan 07, 2023
I'm very sure the op is wanted in that market.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Obi Doesn't Need Northwest And Northeast To Win This Election. by 9jii(m): 10:35am On Jan 07, 2023
Obalacam:

Feb 25 is no longer far
Have a blissful day man!
You too
Politics / Re: Obi Doesn't Need Northwest And Northeast To Win This Election. by 9jii(m): 10:20am On Jan 07, 2023
Obalacam:

I see you wailing for 4yrs which is very harmful to your mental health
Your wailing is in 8th years now, wait till February to renew your Ipob terrorists license.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Obi Doesn't Need Northwest And Northeast To Win This Election. by 9jii(m): 10:14am On Jan 07, 2023
Obalacam:

Which kind rubbish fear, NE NW was never in the obidients equation
MRK is already doing the underground work for us
Wining too should never be In the Obidients equation.
IPOB party can never win a Nigerian election.

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: VIDEO- “Igbos Being Itinerant, Can’t Be An Intolerant Tribe” Soludo To Kwankwaso by 9jii(m): 5:04am On Jan 07, 2023
able20:

Naso but they will rather support Islamic jihadists than will turn Nigeria back into a Taliban-type state.
The IPOB terrorists are the worst and their evil agenda must restricted to remain in the east.
Politics / Re: VIDEO- “Igbos Being Itinerant, Can’t Be An Intolerant Tribe” Soludo To Kwankwaso by 9jii(m): 1:06pm On Jan 06, 2023
North we ll never support a candidate that ll expand the IPOB's evil agenda in Nigeria. OBI

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 117 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.