Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,047 members, 7,825,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

9jii's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jii's Profile / 9jii's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 117 pages)

Politics / Re: Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case by 9jii(m): 9:35am On Apr 11, 2023
SHINJACRUSADER:

Idiat religious bigot ..what will u say about Ur terrorist Muslim-muslim ticket....
Light prevails over darkness. Alhamdulillah.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case by 9jii(m): 9:34am On Apr 11, 2023
Iluvmycontr3:

Shut up dia n be truthful for once..... Even if they swear in Tinubu, no big deal, but the truth remains that everything about him is chaotic and doubtful. ... At my age 👉 i can't see black and be calling it white🤦‍♂️
Anything and Anyone is Better the Obi the Igbos project against Nigeria.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case by 9jii(m): 9:33am On Apr 11, 2023
DevilSignature:
we no send u but we are coming after u and ur evil kind
We are getting there
Again your Igbos evil agenda will failed, Like Ujukwu, Kanu and Obi. Light prevails over darkness.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case by 9jii(m): 9:31am On Apr 11, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

This thread is about the criminal you rigged in to lead you.

Stop trying to divert attentions.
Alhamdulillah the Light prevail over darkness.
Ipob evil agenda failed miserably

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case by 9jii(m): 9:30am On Apr 11, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

Lol now they started saying still better.. what a shameless set of people we have in nigeria. Crazy people
We can't be decievied Ipob evil agenda

1 Like

Politics / Re: Apc's Propaganda Against Obi Always Backfire by 9jii(m): 6:25pm On Apr 10, 2023
It's Over for the religious Bigot since February 25th.
Any noise is considered wailing.
Politics / Re: Obidients Completely Lost, But I Have Good News For Them, Says Keyamo by 9jii(m): 6:23pm On Apr 10, 2023
It's over for the religious Bigot since February 25 his minions are still wailing, it's our dream come true

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case by 9jii(m): 6:21pm On Apr 10, 2023
WhisperedNoise:

Shush
GAD!

1 Like

Politics / Re: Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case by 9jii(m): 6:19pm On Apr 10, 2023
shortgun:
It's over for the criminal drug baron.
It's over for the religious Bigot since February with his Ipob evil agenda.

25 Likes 8 Shares

Politics / Re: Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case by 9jii(m): 6:14pm On Apr 10, 2023
Still better than IPOB terrorist that tried to plunge this country in to ethno-religious Civil War.
Thank God he failed miserably.

61 Likes 28 Shares

Politics / Re: Despite All The Noise From Obidients; APC Is The Leading Party In SE - Keyamo by 9jii(m): 6:10pm On Apr 10, 2023
RuddyFusion:
Is Obidients a south east movement?
Is it about Igbo?
Talking about SE and APC, I guess it includes supreme court governor and the recent rigged in senate and house members from Imo state
It's well....
It's Ipob evil agenda Almighty put to shame

2 Likes

Politics / Re: 2023: Why Did Igbo Fall For This? by 9jii(m): 6:05pm On Apr 10, 2023
peter0071:
the Obidient movement remains a national non-ethnic movement.

Wallahi it nothing but Ipob Agenda, we can see through your evil intentions tete
Politics / Re: Obi's Leaked Audio Is A Threat To Our Unity And Democracy - Bashir Ahmad by 9jii(m): 2:40pm On Apr 02, 2023
SHINJA:

We all know who the real terrorists are in this country ..

We all know their are fighting for their god..

Some day this country will be divided...

We Christians can't stay together with head slammers
True God has done it light prevails over darkness

5 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Obi's Leaked Audio Is A Threat To Our Unity And Democracy - Bashir Ahmad by 9jii(m): 2:38pm On Apr 02, 2023
SHINJA:

Head slamming mohammadian terrorist
Sunday screamers jisos flesh eater.

5 Likes

Religion / Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by 9jii(m): 2:37pm On Apr 02, 2023
humilitypays:
Go and sit down you hypocrites.

Tinubu have the right to be going from one Northern state to another donating rice, donating beans, donating millions, donating food for Ramadan, going to Mosques, videoing himself worshipping in Northern Mosques, picking Northern Muslim as VP, gallivanting the world with Muslims as his core campaign team members, denying and defending Fulani herdsmen attacks, but Peter Obi visiting Churches to seek for prayer and support or Peter Obi calling his Christian leader for prayers and support is a taboo, may God of justice judge you all supporters of evil!
The only true God has done justice and is Ahmed Bola Tinubu.
Light prevails over darkness
We're not praying for that before election?
This is the answer but your arrogance will keep you astray.

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Obi's Leaked Audio Is A Threat To Our Unity And Democracy - Bashir Ahmad by 9jii(m): 2:31pm On Apr 02, 2023
SHINJA:

This one don go take werin bat dey take ...
Said by Ipob terrorists

9 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Suggest Ministerial Candidates For The Incoming Government by 9jii(m): 2:28pm On Apr 02, 2023
Not ipob people

1 Like

Politics / Re: Obi's Leaked Audio Is A Threat To Our Unity And Democracy - Bashir Ahmad by 9jii(m): 2:27pm On Apr 02, 2023
SHINJA:
Bashir the stupid head slamming mohammadian terrorists...

Will muslims ever accept christian-christian ticket...

Fool
See religious bigotry by ipob-Obi people.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Politics / Re: Obi's Leaked Audio Is A Threat To Our Unity And Democracy - Bashir Ahmad by 9jii(m): 2:25pm On Apr 02, 2023
Obi is an IPOB terrorists, religious bigot known by all sensible people in this country.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Religion / Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by 9jii(m): 2:24pm On Apr 02, 2023
humilitypays:
Tinubu have the right to reject northern Christians and pick a fellow Muslim as running mate as a political strategy.

Tinubu also have the right to ignore Christian supporters in the North during his campaign rallies to start reciting Muslim prayers as a campaign strategy to win core Northern Muslim votes and its perfectly okay to APC supporters of evil, but Peter Obi a Christian going to Churches to seek for prayer and support or calling his religious leader for prayer is a taboo. May God visit all you supporters of evil.

Despite the fact that Incumbent President Buhari is a Muslim, Senate President Muslim, CJN Muslim, ruling party chairman Muslim, Chief of Army staff Muslim, IG of Police Muslim, Head of DSS Muslim, INEC Chairman Muslim, Speaker of House Muslim, ruling party presidential candidate Muslim, ruling party running mate Muslim, Head of Nigerian Prisons Muslim, Customs Comptroller Muslim, Immigration Comptroller Muslim, Civil Defense boss Muslim.

Can Muslims accept this arrangement in Nigeria if all the aforementioned positions were occupied by Christians, let's say the truth, won't Muslims born down Nigeria?

APC declared Jihad in Nigeria but some Christians are still sleeping on a moving bike, eyes go soon clear.

Meanwhile, Peter Obi's so calle leaked call with Bishop Oyedepo has no incriminating evidence other than a devout Christian calling on his religious leader for prayers and support. Or did you people expect Peter Obi to call Kano abi Sokoto Imams that never gave him a listening ear? In Christianity right from the Bible stories, Christians always relied on God even when going to battle. Kings always called on their Priests for special prayers before heading to a battlefield, so Peter Obi did amazingly and Daddy Oyedepo acted like a true spiritual leader he is as he continued to pray in the name of Jesus Christ throughout the call, so you see?

They have searched and searched Peter Obi thoroughly and found no single dirt, reason they are trying to distract Nigerians by trying hard to paint Peter Obi as Christian religious candidate to incite Muslims against supporting him.

Peter Obi won the election, if not why all these abracadabra after the election is over? Use your brain....Peter Obi won 2023 Presidential election clean and clear but APC ruling party used their power of incumbency to truncate it but lets watch and see what the supreme court will do even though many don't expect anything positive from a supreme court headed by one of the most corrupt judges in Nigeria
So u can't differentiate between Political strategy and Religious bigotry? That's why we say you people don't know politics. Stick with trading

2 Likes

Politics / Re: BREAKING: It’s My Turn To Be Senate President, Kalu Declares by 9jii(m): 12:35pm On Mar 21, 2023
Copying Jagaban is the way
Them se follow who know road
Politics / Re: PDP’s Fubara Wins Rivers Governorship Election by 9jii(m): 8:49am On Mar 21, 2023
tesppidd:
Semantics my friend, Semantics.

In a tone of mockery, you said LP "came" 4th.

""Came 4th" is different from saying "Allocated 4th"

LP were allocated 4th because 90 percent of those results called by the collation people were written in people's parlours.

You can only say "came 4th" if there was actually an election.
You just insult yourself with semantic
Politics / Re: Major Lagos State Investment According To Tribe by 9jii(m): 8:41am On Mar 19, 2023
We
Politics / Re: Governorship Election: Who Are You Voting For Today? by 9jii(m): 9:06am On Mar 18, 2023
TechCapon:
From top to bottom grin
You're failing
Politics / Re: Lagos Youths To Benefit More From Sanwo-olu’s Reelection – Aregbe by 9jii(m): 11:10am On Mar 17, 2023
Naira20:
He should go and advice Osun youths.

These people think we don't know their agenda.

Look closely at those supporting Sanwo-olu.
They are Muslims.
Oba Rilwan Akiolu
Baale of Elegushi
MC Oluomo
Ogbeni Aregbesola
Nymuri and politics of bigotry

1 Like

Politics / Re: I Have Decided To Join A Protest In Nigeria For The First Time by 9jii(m): 8:48am On Mar 17, 2023
Dollarseeker:
I am coming back on Sunday strictly to join this protest https://www.nairaland.com/7614584/breaking-nationwide-protest-20-03

Even though I am okay, how about my friends, family relations, the suffering masses. People are really suffering in Nigeria. if I should show you my weekly disbursement to several people who finds it difficult to eat, you will wrap for this country.

I will join a protest for a better Nigeria for the first time of my life. INEC has decided to ignore court order asking them to provide election materials used in declaring Tinubu as president. Is that how to have good leaders and good country. This has to stop and must be stopped if Nigerians are willing and ready to make it stop.
Ipob idiots ideology.

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Politicians Are Seriously Planing To Set Mr Maccaroni Up by 9jii(m): 2:01pm On Mar 14, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
We Nigerians fought and now a structureless party is now respected and revered in Nigeria

In a sane clime, Macaroni deserves to be celebrated and not live in fear

Whatever the outcome of this election may be, he is one of our heroes of democracy

He has set an antecedent worthy of emulation!!!

Only Obi-Ipob respect failure called Labour Party

1 Like

Politics / Re: FACT CHECK: Did MKO Abiola Win Bashir Tofa In Eastern Nigeria As Claimed By Obi by 9jii(m): 1:55pm On Mar 14, 2023
We should Thank God Obi lose this election.
The Bigot breath lies.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Politics / Re: Why Igbos Determine Who Wins Election In All Nigerian States? by 9jii(m): 10:37am On Mar 14, 2023
ubest1:
He who run the economy navigate the leadership
Dangote

6 Likes

Politics / Re: Obi: Tinubu’s Victory Not God’s Plan For Nigeria by 9jii(m): 1:47pm On Mar 13, 2023
bsonenterprise:
It appears Nairaland is now an IPOB news media. Seun has lost its proprietary power totally to LP and its stooges.
At first, every hand was on deck to destroy Tinubu -- the excuse, Muslim Muslim ticket regardless of the fact that there has NEVER been any persecution against any christians or Ibos in Lagos, where Tinubu still manages.
Secondly, now lets destroy Sanwo-Olu: why? Ummm, Lagos is a no man land, it should be ruled by the Ibos.
For every single trash, falsehood, fallacies, and misinformation been peddled by these group, Nairaland is the only platform where it gains total accreditation.
Omo Baba Ambassadors, you are doing well.
He's doing it for the traffic as they are the most active internet users in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 117 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.