Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

9jii's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jii's Profile / 9jii's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 117 pages)

Travel / Re: See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of by 9jii(m): 7:19am On Jun 15, 2023
GreatBoss:
*TWO STATES IN NIGERIA WEY MANY TIMES, I DEY EVEN FORGET SAY THEY EXIST NA GOMBE AND KEBBI.*

**LIKE SERIOUSLY* 🤔 *PEOPLE DEY LIVE THERE* 😂
*WHY SO NOT POPULAR.**

I'm from Kebbi
It's better to be out of kind of 9ja headlines. We leave it to our neighbors zamfara and Sokoto.

7 Likes

Business / Re: CBN announces unification of FX windows, stops Naira4Dollar scheme by 9jii(m): 11:57pm On Jun 14, 2023
Ogene001:
Tinubu has destroyed abookis after deceiving them with Muslim/Muslim ticket and dancing in Kano. Peter Obi used to say these things but Tinubu was fooling around to deceive northerners when he had similar plans.
Obi people and hatred. We are buying and selling dollars when this same system was in place. Go n learn.

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Speaker Abbas's Two Wives Jostle For Recognition During Swearing-In Ceremony by 9jii(m): 8:33pm On Jun 14, 2023
Kukutenla:
Northern women and lust for power
Aisha, Turai, Miriam comes to mind
Obi people and Abusing Northerners.
Politics / Re: When MKO Abiola Defended The 25% In FCT Requirement (Throwback Video) by 9jii(m): 6:29pm On Jun 13, 2023
Mtss obi nonsense
Politics / Re: President Tinubu Meets Arthur Eze (Photo) by 9jii(m): 2:16pm On Jun 12, 2023
LeoDeKing:
God bless PBAT
God Bless VP Shettima
God bless Nigeria and patriotic Nigerians
God bless the five geopolitical zones
5? U be 5star general for trouble making.

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Ibo man Joe Ajaeran from Imo state Declares War On Tinubu Government by 9jii(m): 6:56am On Jun 06, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

Your propaganda is dead on arrival . It won't work you tribalist .

Nigeria is one and will never be divided by your Tinubu divide and rule tactics people .

Nigerians will go on strike if Tinubu refuses to revert to the old fuel price and come to the round table for negotiation
Ipob will go on strike, Nigerians we know better.
God bless Ahmed Tinubu

1 Like

Politics / Re: Peter Obi Tenders Results Of 8 More States In Evidence At The Tribunal by 9jii(m): 6:52am On Jun 06, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
I believe there's is still hope for Nigeria. A new Nigeria is still POssible.

Obi is coming...
Obi is coming to kuje like kanu

77 Likes 13 Shares

Politics / Re: Joe Ajaero On Channels TV: NLC Owns The Labor Party. Video. by 9jii(m): 6:50am On Jun 06, 2023
Penguin2:
All these trash you guys are talking are just trash.

That NLC owns the Labour Party does not negate the fact that what the NLC is fighting for is genuine.

So, rest.
It's Obi's agenda of destabilizing this country this Labour is pushing, and they will surely failed miserably like Obidients and Ipob before them.

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Joe Ajaero On Channels TV: NLC Owns The Labor Party. Video. by 9jii(m): 6:47am On Jun 06, 2023
De
Politics / Re: ‘nigeria Is Not Finished, What Is Finished Is Fuel Subsidy’ – Reno Omokri by 9jii(m): 4:51pm On Jun 05, 2023
Reinaldo:

Supporters of criminals are here
Said by Ipob miscreant
Politics / Re: Joe Ajeoro Attack On Dangote Refinery May Spell Political Doom f Igbos Once More by 9jii(m): 4:50pm On Jun 05, 2023
magoo10:
joe ajaero is speaking for the Nigeria masses which includes hausa , yoruba and igbo .
so why this obsession with igbos being your problems, are the igbos that powerful.
God forbid
Remove us Hausa from Labour nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: ‘nigeria Is Not Finished, What Is Finished Is Fuel Subsidy’ – Reno Omokri by 9jii(m): 4:47pm On Jun 05, 2023
Labour party president and his youthless tout can't do anything as always
Travel / Re: How Do People Survive In Nigeria? by 9jii(m): 4:31pm On Jun 05, 2023
Tourist123:
I landed Nigeria yesterday from the US after 2years of Japing. Nothing seems to have gotten better, things have become very worse! How exactly do people live here in Nigeria? So many people begging you for money. Gosh, I can stay in this country for longer than 3 weeks. I can’t! I just cant!!!
The cab i took from the Airport to my apartment charged my 13k for a 35 mins drive It got me wondering how civil servants with families survive in this country considering how expensive things have become and salaries are constant.
Nigeria is not for the lazy its a work in progress
Politics / Re: Presidency: Lack Of 25% In FCT Disqualifies Atiku, Tinubu - PDP Witness by 9jii(m): 2:24pm On Jun 05, 2023
Felabrity:
Thy should disqualify each other and announce Peter Ipob as the winner, so Ipob can be happy
Politics / Re: I Will Work For Tinubu If He Invites Me, Says Bode George by 9jii(m): 9:46pm On Jun 02, 2023
But he said, he ll leave this country if Bola Ahmed Tinubu become president 🤔

4 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Why Is Fuel Now Cheapest In SW & Very Costly In North? by 9jii(m): 7:29pm On May 31, 2023
proeast:

Look at this one. Do you even know the meaning of impersonation? You saw Proeast, yet you're saying gibberish about impersonation. Did I ever suggest or claim to be from North?

Igbos are known to be fair to all, unlike selfish people like you that want Northerners to pay more for fuel while you pay less as a yorubaman. That's wickedness!
Obi people exposed

1 Like

Politics / Re: Why Is Fuel Now Cheapest In SW & Very Costly In North? by 9jii(m): 4:30pm On May 31, 2023
proeast:
I just saw NNPC new list and it showed that fuel will be sold cheapest in the South West and most costly in the North. Why such wickedness? Is it because Tinubu is a Yoruba man and has decided to punish other Nigerians more?

Is this what emilokan is all about?

Already, three of the people he has employed to work for him are all Yorubas!

I hope it's not what I'm thinking because Nigerians will collectively resist him and his bigotry.

Below is the new price list from NNPC!
Obi people and impersonation.
We real Northerners know as e be

2 Likes

Politics / Re: May 29: Tweeps Criticise Incoming Administration, Trend #tinubuisnotmypresident by 9jii(m): 5:58am On May 29, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Tinubu is NOT the president of Sane, Literate and Hard working Nigerians.🤨

He is an INEC/ALMAJIRI/ SW Agbero Supported President. sad
Said by Ipob terrorists from baby factory

4 Likes

Crime / Re: Rufai Oseni Vs Benjamin Hundeyin by 9jii(m): 7:33pm On May 24, 2023
Corridon:
we Ipob stand with Rufai.
Igbos

1 Like

Phones / Re: #200,000 - #250,000 Which Phone Should I Go For by 9jii(m): 8:56pm On May 21, 2023
GoodBoi1:
I saw info that Pixel 6A has good camera. You can get used one for that amount.
That phone camera is different, very good in the eyes of professional.
Politics / Re: Zakari & Alysa Wed: Governor Sule Attends Son's Wedding In The US by 9jii(m): 1:48pm On May 01, 2023
Chinjo2:
You can see the hypocrisy of Muslim elites. If he were to get married to a Nigerian Christian girl they will say over their dead body but here they are flying to attend the wedding to someone who does not even believe in the existence of God. What a shame.
You just jealous, nothing else.
Politics / Re: Voters In FCT Are Not Special, I Don't Need 25% There To Win – Tinubu by 9jii(m): 5:21pm On Apr 14, 2023
Massiveglory:
See how bold he is towards unconstitutionality.
He has no regards to the fabrics that holds the nation. Yet he wants to govern the nation.

We just love to ridicule ourselves. People have suddenly turned blind and dumb to simple english.

Constitutionallly Nigeria has no president elect, but since english language is not our first language and translating the constitutional requirement for the FCT abuja has become a challenge, Let those in charge set up a committee that will consult the UK judiciary to explain what the word "AND" means.
You an IPOB which regard you have for Nigeria constitution
Politics / Re: Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case by 9jii(m): 10:51am On Apr 11, 2023
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Better how?
The only ethnic war was the one Tinubu did in Lagos.
Killing and harming those who wouldn't vote for APC in Lagos.
Was that not a recipe for war ?
Even the MUMU ticket was war inviting but Christians took it in good faith.
Pray tell how is the opposition worse than Tinubu?
Light prevails over darkness. Anything you ll say is just wailing
Politics / Re: Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case by 9jii(m): 10:50am On Apr 11, 2023
Antimandatethie:

I can feel ur pain and jelousy but pls don't cry miserably
Said by Election loser
Politics / Re: Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case by 9jii(m): 10:49am On Apr 11, 2023
SHINJACRUSADER:

Abeg go meet Ur Isis and bokoharam brothers ...

Said by someone living in babies factory
Politics / Re: Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case by 9jii(m): 10:12am On Apr 11, 2023
SHINJACRUSADER:

Hallelujah .. Christianity is the light. .

No be by mouth
Politics / Re: Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case by 9jii(m): 9:57am On Apr 11, 2023
tomju2:

A thief better than what? I'm shocked at some comments.
Religious bigot that wanted to plunge this country into civil war

1 Like

Politics / Re: Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case by 9jii(m): 9:39am On Apr 11, 2023
fcbelle72:

You are shameless , may all ur sons and daughters end up as drug addicts, And madness will run in your family for supporting
A man who sold drugs for a living
It's over you and your ipob master since Feb 25th anything you ll say is just a wailing.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case by 9jii(m): 9:36am On Apr 11, 2023
jaxxy:

it's over for tinubu even Buhari will not want to ve part of this internal disgrace and criminality.

how will Nigeria be seen by the world?
It's over for the religious Bigot since February 25th. Obi wanted to plunge this country into civil war but God pass him and put him to shame

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case by 9jii(m): 9:35am On Apr 11, 2023
SHINJACRUSADER:

Idiat religious bigot ..what will u say about Ur terrorist Muslim-muslim ticket....
Light prevails over darkness. Alhamdulillah.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 117 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.