Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,694 members, 7,955,628 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:20 AM

9jii's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jii's Profile / 9jii's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 118 pages)

Politics / Re: Tinubu Dips His Hand In His Pocket As Obi, Sowore, Others Recite National Anthem by 9jii(m): 6:15am On Feb 23, 2023
Igbos a.k.a Obidients are now patriotic🫡 Nigerians 😉 wonders shall never end 🫢

It's still doesn't change the fact that Obi is IPOB supporter, Soware is a failed yellow journalist that distorts the fact for profit and Asiwaju is Jagaban of the people.

We are not children that's social media and online fabrication will shape our beliefs.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: You Mean People Can't See That Obi Has Won Already Despite This Evidence?! by 9jii(m): 9:32pm On Feb 22, 2023
MrEverest:

Mr Ignoramus, 2011 was a two horse race, so anyone to win, the person must do well in all regions. However, 2023 is different, it's a horse race, getting 25% in 24 states with simple majority is all that is needed.

Obi can get 25% in 24 states and still win simple majority regardless of what happens in NW and NE.

Most of you urchins are totally dumb yet so arrogant in your ignorance.
Moronn you know very well this election is between Tinubu and Atiku. I'm not talking about mushrooms party like LP,NNPP or their useless candidates e.g Obi n Co.
Politics / Re: You Mean People Can't See That Obi Has Won Already Despite This Evidence?! by 9jii(m): 12:11pm On Feb 22, 2023
MrEverest:
The fact that Kwankwaso didn't step down has made it easy for Obi to win on the first ballot, I will explain:

In 2011, Buhari won the NW and NE by wide margins yet he failed. However, virtually all the areas Goodluck won that gave him victory are now more or less in the bag for Obi. SE, SS & NC are likely to be won by Obi. Again, Obi is also likely to be a close second in SW.

On the other, NW and NE that gave their votes to Buhari in 2011 yet he failed are now going to be split by 3 major candidates! To worsen matters, the use of BVAS will drastically reduce those weird numbers NW used to churn out, coupled with Buhari's disappointment that will demoralize voters in this region, thus leading to aparty.

Lastest records released by INEC shows that all the SW states collected the least percentage of PVC. Without Lagos, SW and SE has roughly same voter population. Now, add the fact that most SE people collected their PVC while SW didn't, then you should know which region will experience the worst voter aparty. Also, SE is more homogeneous than SW, and while Igbos give block votes, SW votes are always split to irrelevance.

SS has far more voters than SW without Lagos. And yes, I keep putting Lagos aside because it's more or less a mini Nigeria with all ethnicities represented.

If at this point you can't see that Peter Obi is your next president, then I can't help you. You will be cleared on Saturday!
It was the 25% from the NW and NE that made GEJ to won 2011 election.
No wonder Kwankwaso said Nyamuri don't know politics.
Politics / Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign In Borno by 9jii(m): 3:49pm On Feb 18, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Why's the whole place looks like naming ceremony
Ipob crying

75 Likes 12 Shares

Business / Re: First Bank Is Receiving Old ₦‎500 And ₦‎1,000 Notes Nationwide (Photos) by 9jii(m): 6:35pm On Feb 17, 2023
Crusadee:
mumu grin
Said by Ipob miscreants
Business / Re: First Bank Is Receiving Old ₦‎500 And ₦‎1,000 Notes Nationwide (Photos) by 9jii(m): 5:11pm On Feb 17, 2023
SamCeci:

I laugh in Hausa.....Kaikaikaikaikai
Wallahi da laughing madness de take start.
Business / Re: First Bank Is Receiving Old ₦‎500 And ₦‎1,000 Notes Nationwide (Photos) by 9jii(m): 4:00pm On Feb 17, 2023
Tinubu is winning everywhere
At Supreme Court
At CBN
At first Bank
At Kano,Kaduna and Katsina
Next week it's over for for IPOB miscreants in disguise.

142 Likes 33 Shares

Politics / Re: Breaking: CBN Directs Banks To Collect Old N500, N1,000 Notes by 9jii(m): 2:40pm On Feb 17, 2023
At the End Nigerians win
Tinubu wins
IPOB miscreants keep losing

Preview of what's to come next week.
Politics / Re: Nine States Join Suit On Naira Swap Crisis by 9jii(m): 12:30pm On Feb 15, 2023
EdiskyHarry:
How come no one is talking about fuel scarcity?
How come no politician is talking about the hike in prices of everything in Nigeria for years now.
But only naira swap
I don't know how backward your thinking is but you get money first before looking to buy fuel.
Politics / Re: Projection For The Election. My Own Take by 9jii(m): 9:39am On Feb 14, 2023
ashacot:
This Is My Projection for this month election.
This projection is based on current reality and dynamics of present political settings.
A lot has changed since 2019 election especially the Dynamics.
But i will be givibg my projection based on the following.
1. The candidates
2. The pulse or mood of the country. Voters turn out, Party structure
Please note that this is subjected to changes until the D election. So i will give my projection region by region and may break them down into states.

SOUTH WEST.

OGUN STATE: with an APC governor and the fact that the APC candidate is a son of the soil will deliver a possible 65-70% of the votes. PDP not strong in Ogun and labour party doesn't have any real presence here. APC 65% PDP 20% LP 15%
OYO STATE: is ruled by PDP but the governor is among the G5 governors of PDP that renegade against the PDP presidential candidate. Feelers already has it that the G5 governors are working for Tinubu's emergence. And the Oyo governor is already scheming to trade the presidential votes in his state for his reelection for second term. APC to get 65% here while PDP 20%, labour 15%.
OSUN STATE. Also a PDP state. The governor is firmly an Atiku fan but he will not be able to stop the APC from taken at least 70% of the votes here. While PDP will score %15, labour will get 15% here.
EKITI STATE. An APC state with key players in both parties working for APC. Ex gov, Fayemi who stepped down for Tinubu in the APC primaries is firmly working with the governor to deliver the state. While another ex gov Fayose who is a PDP leader in the state is also working to deliver votes to Tinubu.
There is little or no presence of labour party in the state. APC 70-75% PDP 15% LP 15.
ONDO STATE. An APC controlled state is the swing state of the south west. One can most times not predict the direction the state will vote as APC lost the presidential election here. Unless there is a significant change here, APC may not win here convincingly So in Ondo, APC %50, PDP 25, LP 20% others %5.
Lagos. The headquarters of APC south. The party has not really won the state convincingly. This is the state APC presidential candidate made his name and consolidated his achievements. Though there are many forces against his victory. Here APC %50. LP 35% PDP %10 others 5%.

SOUTH SOUTH.

DELTA STATE. A PDP stronghold. The VP is from the state. Though he has quite a lot of battle to fight to successfully deliver block vote to his party. He has fallen out with his godfather ibori too and APC look like ..has penetrated the state. The APC got over 25% in the region and won some assembly and senate seats too in 2019 election. With the increasing popularity of LP candidate in the state too, block votes here is looking almost impossible. APC 25%, PDP 40% LP 35%
BAYELSA STATE. A PDP state and ex president Jonathan state too. The PDP is still the strongest party here even though it lost the last gov election to APC but got it back through the court. Here PDP 40%, APC 18% LP42%
AKWA IBOM STATE. A PDP state. But will be largely threatened by LP. The governor here is a strong ATIKU ally with APC structure here shakky despite the presence of ex gov Akpabio. Here APC to get 20% PDP 45% LP 35%
CROSS RIVER STATE. An APC state. The governor has vowed to deliver the state to Tinubu. But even at that, the APC will still not win the state. It has been a traditional PDP state. Here APC will get 25-35%, PDP 30% LP 35-40.
RIVERS STATE: A tradition PDP state too. Its governor is the leader of the G5 govs against ATIKU. He has already showed sign that he is supporting the emergence of Tinubu. Here APC to get 30% PDP 30% Labour party 40%.
EDO STATE: PDP has a strong structure here with a governor. However, APC too has a deep structure here led by ex gov Oshomole. The state has always given the APC 30% AND IT will not change. The only changes here will be in introduction of LP which will harm the PDP. APC 30%, PDP 35%, LP 35%

SOUTH EAST .

IMO STATE. An APC state. But even at that, Labour Party still has an edge here. Obi will get the bulk of the votes here. APC 25% PDP 20% LP 55%
ABIA STATE. Another PDP state. Though its gov is among the G5 govs, it may likely work for PDP due to the death of his choice successor. Labour Party still have an edge here. APC 20-25, PDP 25% LP 55-60%
EBONYI STATE: a traditional PDP state. Though presently ruled by an APC gov. Labour party will still edge this state.
Here APC 25% PDP 10% LP ... 65%
ENUGU STATE: the headquarter of PDP states in south east. Its gov is among the G5 govs. His godfather chimaroke is working for Tinubu emergence but LP will dominate here. APC 15-25%, PDP 20%, LP %65.
ANAMBRA STATE: the home state of LP candidate. He is expected to sweep here even though PDP always sweep here in previous election. APC 9%, PDP 1O% LP 81%. APGA O%

NORTH CENTRAL.

ABUJA: APC lost this place to PDP last election. It may do badly here too but it might not significantly harm them bBecause of LP. here APC 30%, PDP 35% LP 35.
NASARAWA STATE: an APC state with both Christians and muslims. Religion may be a factor here. APC 40%, PDP 35% LP 20% NNPP %5
PLATUE STATE: an APC state and also the state of APC presidential DG. Just like nasarawa, religion and tribe will play a major factor here. APC 35%, PDP 25% LP 35 others 5%.
KOGI STATE: An APC state. And also the state of PDP campaign spome person Dinno Malaye. Here APC 50% PDP 30%, LP 15% Others 5%.
KWARA STATE: An APC state. Though PDP has a presence in the state with ex gov saraki still available, labour little or no presence. Here APC 65% PDP 30, LP 10% NNPP 5%.
BENUE STATE. A PDP state. Its gov has vowed not to work for Atiku. But APC has a strong presence with ex gov George Akume still a big factor. with APC having a Popular gov candidate, APC 40% 40% PDP 20%.
NIGER STATE: A state with an APC governor and senators. But president Buhari will not be on the ballot here. PDP are fairly strong here too. and NNPP may get a chunk here. APC 40%, PDP 40% NNPP 15% LP 10%

NORTH EAST

GOMBE STATE: an APC state, here APC 50%, PDP 35% NNPP 10% Others 5%
TARABA STATE: A PDP state. Religion and tribe has always defined vote ..here. PDP won the state at both fed and state level in 2019 election. Here, APC will score 30%, PDP 35%, LP 25% NNPP 10% OTHERS 5%
BORNO: An APC state and the home state of APC presidential candidate. Here APC 60%, PDP 28%, LP8, NNPP, 12%
ADAMAWA: The home state of PDP presidential candidate. He won the 2019 election here by the whiskers but president Buhari is not on the ballot here. APC to get 25%, PDP %60, LP 7% NNPP 7%.
YOBE STATE. An APC state. Here APC will slighly edge PDP. APC 45% PDP 40% LP 1% NNPP %10 others 4%
BAUCHI: PDP state. Here PDP will take this state. Though APC has a strong presence here. APC 30%, PDP 60% LP 10% NNPP, 10%

NORTH WEST

ZAMFARA STATE. Here all the ex governors are in APC. the state is predominantly APC. However, PDP has slight presence here. APC 50%, PDP 30% LP, 5% NNPP 15%
KADUNA STATE: A dynamic state. Presently ruled by an APC governor and a henchman of Tinubu campaign el rufai. The state is also the home state of Labour party candidate. No buhari on the ballot here means APC will get 35%, PDP 35% LP 15%, NNPP 15%
KEBBI STATE. Here the APC and PDP will slug it out even though it is an APC STATE. . APC 35% PDP 35% NNPP 15% Others 15%
JIGAWA: is also an APC state and both APC and PDP will slug it out, with Kwankwanso also in the mix with them.
KASTINA STATE. An APC state and also the home state of president Buhari. Buhari is not on ballot here and PDP has a strong presence here. APC 40% PDP40%, NNPP 10% Others 10%.
KANO state. APC state. But APC will not dominate here because president Buhari is not on ballot and presence of kwankwanso. APC30%, PDP 25% NNPP 30%, Others 15%.
SOKOTO STATE: A PDP State. However, APC also have a strong presence here with ex governor Wamako a strong pillar in the state.
APC 35% PDP 40% NNPP 15% Others 5%.

Based on present dynamics, voter's turn out, candidates on the ballot, pulse of the nation and party structure

APC 1st position
PDP Second position
LP 3rd position
NNPP 4Th position.
I agree with most but you overrated NNPP currently I'm in NW .

1 Like

Politics / Re: Northerners, Will You Vote An Igbo Man As President In 2023? by 9jii(m): 9:27am On Feb 14, 2023
Penguin2:
Please, This question is directed strictly to northerners and I would love it if non northerners stay away and let’s get the honest pulse of northerners about an Igbo presidency.

With that said, to my question, by north, I’m talking about Hausas, Fulanis, Tiv, Igala, Nupe, etc. The people from Southwest seem to have made themselves the spokespersons for the north, insisting that the north won’t vote an Igbo man as president but ironically the north has never said so themselves.

So, even though I think we do not have many northerners on this forum, I do believe we have a handful of them. Please help bring us to bay of the reality of northern sentiment towards an Igbo man occupying the highest seat in the land. Can you people vote for Umahi or Peter Obi or Pius Anyim or Orji Kalu, or is the narrative true that you dread an Igbo man in power?

Or would you rather vote a Yoruba man instead of assuaging the tension in the East over clamour for equity and fairness and justice?

Once again, non-northerners should not derail this thread let’s get the unfiltered opinion of northerners.

Lalasticlala
Arewa
Lovenorth
Asgard
I'm Hausa-fulani.
I ll not vote for Obi in 2023 not because he's an Igbo but because of what majority of his supporters represent, Igbos agenda.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Two Options Before Yorubas: Win With Obi Or Lose With Tinubu by 9jii(m): 6:51pm On Feb 12, 2023
MrEverest:
I'm not saying that Yorubas must vote for Obi. No, the point I'm trying to make is that there will be consequences for whatever action they take.

If you hate Igbos so much that you decide not to vote for any Igbo man, regardless of how good he may be, then by all means abstain from voting at all. Or maybe, give your vote to Sowore or Kola Abiola. However, voting for Tinubu in this terrible state of his, and trying to foist him on Nigerians is a grievious sin that will tarnish your image.

So, it's either the Yorubas vote for Obi and win with him or vote for Tinibu and lose with him!
All kind of low IQ deceit can only work on Igbos and children of evil forest.
Politics / Re: Population Statistics Of Christians & Muslims In Northern Nigeria by 9jii(m): 8:01pm On Feb 10, 2023
sarkinbauchi:
GENUINE POPULATION STATISTICS OF CHRISTIANS & MUSLIMS IN NORTHERN NIGERIA BY GEO-POLITICAL ZONES

1) NORTH-EAST:
Adamawa State: 60% Christians 40% Muslims.

Taraba State: 75% Christians 25% Muslims

Gombe State: 45% Christians 55% Muslims

Borno State: 30% Christians 70% Muslims

Bauchi State: 30% Christians 70% Muslims

Yobe State: 25% Christians 75% Muslims

2) NORTH-CENTRAL
Benue State: 95% Christians 5% Muslims

Plateau State: 90% Christians 10% Muslims

Nasarawa State: 70% Christians 10% Muslims 20% Traditional

Kogi state 60% Christians 40% Muslims

Kwara State: 40% Christians 60% Muslims

Niger State: 40% Christians 30% Muslims 30% Traditional

3) NORTH-WEST:
Kano State: 25% Christians 75% Muslims

Jigawa State: 15% Christians 85% Muslims

Katsina State: 30% Christians 70% Muslims

Sokoto State: 10% Christians 90% Muslims

Zamfara State 20% Christians 80% Muslims

Kebbi State 30% Christians 60% Muslims 10% Traditional

Kaduna State: 55% Christians 45% Muslims
This is how Nyamuri is causing wahala for Northern Christian. Something like this make lose deputy governor in Kaduna state.
Business / Re: Naira Note Deadline by 9jii(m): 8:58am On Feb 10, 2023
Lemos14:
Abeg make person answer me make I know wetin to do cause I have like 7k old notes with me and I'm wondering if i should sell them all out tommorow
I still have more than but ll never take it to the bank. Whoever win ll reverse the policy

2 Likes

Politics / Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano (More Pictures & Video) by 9jii(m): 6:10pm On Feb 09, 2023
Hendrixky:
Obi is our next president...we can't allow the world to mock us again..this is not a situation of in-between the devil( tinubu) and deep blue sea( atiku)...what we have is in-between the devil( atiku and tinubu) and redemption( obi)
we are one step into redemption..if we miss this then Nigeria is gone
After this election we are going to be aware of certain things
1)the problem of Nigeria is tribalism and not all about religion but mostly tribalism
And hausas are not really tribalistic the way we thought..the problem with hausas is that religious line..apart from that hausas are fantastic people

But the yorubas are more tribalistic.
Because as at the time Buhari was sick and travelling for medical attention we all was clamouring for him to hand over to a healthy and vibrant Osinbajo. We regretted our action of being stupid to elect a sick old man

But now we have a vibrant and healthy Peter obi contesting but the yorubas because of tribalism wants us to install tinubu again knowing fully well that the world will mock us

The worse part of it is that the pain and memory of the incessant travel for medical check up by Buhari is still very fresh in our mind.not like it happened 20 years ago. It just happened yesterday..

And for all those quoting me. Please am not any of this tribe not igbo, yoruba or hausa. I'm from the South South
Please can you express your hypocritical nonsense without dragging Hausa people in it, we are not fools or forget because all hatred and unprovoke insults you guys hauled ta us are still everywhere on the internet.
We rather you go back to your nonsense.
Politics / Re: Could More Than Fifty Percent Of Nigerians Actually Be Igbo? by 9jii(m): 6:56am On Feb 09, 2023
LocalStandard1:
After reading this piece you will be left with two options only. Either you agree more than fifty percent of Nigerians are Igbo or you admit Nigerians no longer care about tribe and Peter Obi is the most popular candidate today.

Let me start like this. No day goes by that I don't read people accusing and alleging someone is Igbo just for having a different view especially criticizing Tinubu, Buhari or the APC (which the Tinubu supporters now are at the forefront).

Some people have started this 2023 elections thinking they will use the same mode of oppression and perceived sentiments of old as other previous elections. "Push for a villain, one the people love to hate. Attack them like theirs no tomorrow!"

I see myself and an uncountable host of others having to clarify "I'm not Igbo!" cause we support a divergent candidate, group or views they think everyone should join and hate.

The thing is, the way I see it no one cares as it is. Well maybe one section of the country still do. But generally using sectionalism or tribal connotations to sway people's opinions is getting stale and old. About 95 percent or so of Nigerians today weren't even born during the civil war, we don't care!

My question is. Now that most people are automatically called Igbo or IPOB cause they support a certain candidate and views is it safe to say:

1. Igbo people are by far the majority in Nigeria? Or....

2. Peter Obi and the Labour Party actually have the most support from common Nigerians?

Pick one....
Since the internet makes you loose the grip of reality no nonsense is too much for you to believe.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Northerners Plotting For Shetima To Replace Tinubu - Former APC Chieftain by 9jii(m): 6:50am On Feb 09, 2023
And the IPOB will open their skulls this garbage info enter.
Politics / Re: Wike Lacks Popular Support To Help Tinubu In Rivers – Peterside by 9jii(m): 6:49am On Feb 09, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

Elders are talking and this kid wants to talk.

How old are U ? and I believe U are an IPOB either by membership or blood. Get out of my mention, zombidient dick sucker
Is either you are a confused old man 👴 or you are same age with my account here 🤞

11 Likes

Politics / Re: Wike Lacks Popular Support To Help Tinubu In Rivers – Peterside by 9jii(m): 6:11am On Feb 09, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

Waziri Atiku's time is here.
This I have seen.

Welcome, your excellency, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar (Turakin Adamawa)

The next president of the federal republic of Nigeria
Please stop wasting your time and energy for Atiku, you can't do what Cabals in villa failed to do.

21 Likes

Politics / Re: Wike Lacks Popular Support To Help Tinubu In Rivers – Peterside by 9jii(m): 6:09am On Feb 09, 2023
HenryThegreat1:
This is a known fact...
Only believe by Ipob terrorists

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Labour Party Chieftain Dumps Peter Obi, Declares For Atiku In Ebonyi by 9jii(m): 6:05am On Feb 09, 2023
The first loser of 2023 election in will be Igbos terrorists master follow by Atiku.

God bless Nigeria
God bless Jagaban

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Malami Asks Supreme Court To Dismiss State’s Lawsuit On Naira Redesign by 9jii(m): 6:02am On Feb 09, 2023
GreyLaw:

How people like throwback, Seunmsg - who actually write proper English - are supporting Tinubu is beyond reason; it beggars belief! It just shows that education doesn't touch the inner recesses of the unrenewed heart of man.
The greatest delusion is how you are being supportive of IPOB terrorists, Tribalistic,Religious Bigot, misogynistic and narrow+shallow minded In all your comments and still decieving yourself in to thinking going to school benefits you with an atom of real Education. You are just a product of someone's programming to be able to read and write nonsense.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: Nigeria To Emerge Africa’s Biggest Oil-Refining Hub by 9jii(m): 1:05pm On Feb 07, 2023
Brendaniel:
It's not about becoming the biggest alone but the what Nigerians will benefit, Dangote cement is the biggest cement producer in Africa and how has it benefited Nigerians.

That's why I shake my head for people waiting for Dangote refinery
Please, keep Shaking your head
Politics / Re: Labour Party’s Deputy Guber Candidate, Others Defect To APC In Zamfara (Photos) by 9jii(m): 8:51pm On Feb 06, 2023
Roboto11:
The North will betray Obi.

grin
We never like him in the first place.

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Tinubu Presidential Rally In Katsina (Pictures, Video) by 9jii(m): 6:46pm On Feb 06, 2023
Kingsley34:
The Northerners will still end up betraying tinubu because the Northerners play their politics with tribalism
We are going to Vote for Tinubu our Jagaban.
Wallahi, we won't let Ipob terrorists to get to our villa.

1 Like

Politics / Re: How The South South Will Vote This Election ( Final Analysis) by 9jii(m): 6:09pm On Jan 29, 2023
Creamcrest:
Edo is 95% Lp.

It's the most obidient state in Nigeria.

Every family in edo has lots of obi supporters.
5% claiming 95% 😅
Politics / Re: NNPP Chairman, Senatorial, Rep Candidates In Zamfara Decamp To APC by 9jii(m): 6:04pm On Jan 29, 2023
The Cabals are with Atiku, IPOB are with Obi only the patriotic Nigerians are for Tinubu.
God bless Nigeria 🇳🇬

119 Likes 19 Shares

Politics / Re: Yorubas, Beware by 9jii(m): 6:02pm On Jan 29, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
The north through Buhari is making serious attempts to scuttle the chance of the South wresting power from the hands of the north. The north feels the South since 1999 has had an upper hand over the north in the occupying of Also Rock. They're not comfortable with this. If a southerner wins, that would make it 22 years out of 32 years since the return of democracy to Nigeria.

They've succeeded in planting the seed of division in the South again. They did this by refusng to give Obi the pdp ticket. The candidate of the north is Atiku.

They know obi can not win, especially on the platform of a small party that has little influence in the north and in the hinterlands of the South.

The only true opponent the north has is the Yoruba candidate, Tinubu. That's why there' are massive moves against him. Buhari and his people are ready to wreck the chances of the APC in next month's election.

They made new naira notes inadequate and created artificial fuel scarcity to turn voters against APC in anger, so they could destroy APC and Tinubu's chances.

By all means they want power to remain in the north so that Fulanis herdsmen can continue wreaking havoc unchecked around Nigeria.

The igbos are happy Tinubu is being checked not knowing it would affect them also. The real tragedy of it all is how yorubas are also cheering obi on and disparaging Tinubu, not knowing they're playing the North's script.

Is this how we'll allow the north upstage the South again?
As at last week, I was one of those against Tinubu but I've done a lot of thinking since then especially with this gratuitous fuel scarcity and money policy and I've come to see those moves for what they are: A plan to keep the Fulanis in power.

Once again, Yorubas beware.
Oga calm down, Tinubu really need northern votes 🗳 to win this coming election and knowing that majority of us northerners are working 💪 tirelessly to make it happen.
He's has done his part already by playing it safe with Buhari government, don't bring unnecessary quarrel that few individuals at the corridors of power wishing to bring.
Politics / Re: Use New Window To Change Your Old Naira Notes, Atiku Tells Nigerians by 9jii(m): 5:48pm On Jan 29, 2023
Cabals are for Atiku, IPOB are for Obi only patriotic Nigerians are for Tinubu.
Politics / Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi's presidential campaign Rally In Bauchi(photos) by 9jii(m): 5:55pm On Jan 26, 2023
Psalmistproject:
I'm having goose bumps right now!

If this is my case I wonder the kind of chest ulcers urchins must be passing through. grin

OBI for the people!
I swear this gathering na reach my wedding reception.
Politics / Re: 2023 Presidential Election - Prediction And Analysis Of Possible Outcome by 9jii(m): 3:09pm On Jan 23, 2023
PassingShot:

Your eyes go clear very soon. Remain only 32 days.
Wallahi.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Tinubu: APC Presidential Rally In Bauchi (More Photos And Video) by 9jii(m): 2:23pm On Jan 23, 2023
Obi canceled Atiku, Jagaban canceled them All.

18 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 118 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.