Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

9jii's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jii's Profile / 9jii's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 117 pages)

Health / Re: Pls Help A Brother. by 9jii(m): 4:45pm On Jul 11, 2023
Owa444:
It started last June when i woked up early morning, i was very weak and tired i couldn't able to eat, so i waited for almost a week whether i will be okay but no improvement.

So i went to the hospital i was asked to conduct a test and the test came out as h.pylori that i have ulcer and indigestion problem .

The doctor recommended some drugs to me like Omeprazole, amoxicillin and Clarithromycin. After taking all the drugs i still feel the symptoms.

I went back to the hospital the doctor told me to take another test, i told the doctor that i don't have any money so they told me to increase the dosage of all the drugs.

After that still same thing, i dont what to do again. what's bothering me now it is the way i'm losing a lot of weight, people are asking if i'm sick i will just lie to them that I'm keeping fitness thats why/

I have taken alot of blood tonics and fruit's still my weight didn't improve any bit. I noticed anytime i eat or finished eat that is when the symptoms will wake up like i want to throwing up, increased in belching, infact i dey pooping like woman about ot give birth.

I always have to forced the poop out, abeg make una help me check weda some foods wey i dey eat dey make d symptoms worst like apple, watermelon, banana, chin-chin, indo-mie, biscuits,rice ,sometimes like semovita.

i don't eat hard food if i do dat means I'm looking for problem, abeg my people make una help me again d matter don tire me, i would have liked to go back to the hospital but i don't have any money now to conduct another tests.

i need an advise what to do infact excess of drinking alot of water do make me belches, anything i eat will trigger the symptoms, sometimes the thing go dey be like say fire dey inside my belle dey dance.
Avoid banana.

1 Like

Travel / Re: Track Laying Work On The Kaduna-Kano Railway by 9jii(m): 4:28pm On Jul 10, 2023
sevo:
Boko boys licking their lips rn..their dicks hard erect just thinking of the cash out they will get when the project has been completed and in use..
Said by Ipob terrorists
Culture / Re: How Many Nigerian Languages Can You Speak? by 9jii(m): 1:10pm On Jul 08, 2023
Hausa and fulfulde
Agriculture / Re: Poultry Farmer Cries Out After Losing 100 Broilers In A Day by 9jii(m): 11:37am On Jul 08, 2023
jmoore:
Crying and recording yourself, how do people do that?
Thank you reasonable human being.

1 Like

Education / Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by 9jii(m): 3:17am On Jul 05, 2023
Antiurchins:
Sahel dwellers nko?

Education is haram but occupying juicy and heading sensitive positions with degree in Islamic studies is not haram.

Give it to southners (southern head slamers not included) when it comes to education.

southners supposed to rule 32 years

We don't have miracle centres.
We don't want scholarship to scrubs American toilets.
Politics / Re: Fuel Prices To Come Down Beginning From Next Week by 9jii(m): 12:08pm On Jul 04, 2023
Rayban25:
Fake news
Because it's not a bad news.
Obi people, smh.

1 Like

Politics / Re: People Working For Me Have Houses Abroad But I Don’t — Dangote by 9jii(m): 2:19pm On Jul 03, 2023
Rayban25:
Even lai Mohammed cannot lie like this please
Hatred damages you patapata wallahi

2 Likes

Food / Re: See How We Barbecue Rams In Birnin Kebbi Today Sallah Day by 9jii(m): 8:46pm On Jun 28, 2023
Jennyclay:
Puke!! embarassed

Poorly grilled ram.

When will you people learn to take your personal hygiene serious undecided
Obi people and hatred.
Islam for Muslims / Re: How To Use Math To Say "Eid Mubarak"! by 9jii(m): 10:13am On Jun 28, 2023
U can also use this
🐏= 200k

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Leading Nigeria One Of Hardest Challenges In Life, Buhari Says In Sallah Message by 9jii(m): 9:38pm On Jun 27, 2023
Survive under Buhari government was the hardest thing on earth.

86 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Moment President Tinubu Arrives His Lagos Residence (video) by 9jii(m): 9:24pm On Jun 27, 2023
As we gathered here to welcome the president Jagaban, I heard the headless mobs,children of hate, inzogwu inzogwu politicians, Ipob terrorists and obi rodents converge at Lagoon contemplating diving to find their mandate.
Family / Re: What I Noticed In My Neighborhood by 9jii(m): 9:21pm On Jun 27, 2023
ceeceeuwa:
I live on the island where you can sarcastically call Lekki phase 4 😀. The electricity destribution here is nothing to write home about. Infact you can count the number of hours you have light over here in a month. They bring it for few minutes each day for a couple of days towards when it is time for them to destribute the bills. People here have been generating electricity for themselves by using their generating sets.
Infact, it is no longer news that most Nigerians have lost hope in the Discos .
In the wake of the fuel subsidy removal, I discovered that the few homes who could afford fuelling their generating sets hardly do so. Even the more affluent ones that other residents rely on to charge their phones when ever they put on their Gen set have gone 😫.

Those that could confidently run their Gen all night preceding the subsidy removal only power it on for few minutes to pump water then off it goes.

The one that baffled me last night was that I looked out my window and everywhere was so dark except for the moonlight. Even a building close by that I could confidently say they have been having light all night for the past 2 years of my residing here was out of light last night. Which way Nigeria? 🤷

The standard of living of Nigerians have dropped drastically!

Abeg someone should help me calculate how much we have saved from the subsidy since May 29 let me collect my own share and know wether na solar panel and inverter I go use my own buy 😫.

Calculating.....
4 trillion x 29 days = ??

I just tire😥
4 trillion a per day you said? Don't be mischievous with your fact.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by 9jii(m): 6:41am On Jun 27, 2023
taylor89:
I guess I’m the only Nigerian who’s not interested and has never been on this Putin issue

Infact I no even wan know wetin be problem

We’ve a whole lot problem already in Nigeria for me to carry international pressure join am
But you will know when the price of bread increases caused by shortage in supply of Ukrainian wheat.
You ll also complain when the oil price fluctuate and affect the revenue of your country.
Don't be like those people 😒
Politics / Re: Is It Safe To Have A President Of Nigeria From Sokoto? by 9jii(m): 6:32am On Jun 27, 2023
DMerciful:
Which president was that?
Tiktok brain
Religion / Re: 'AI Jesus' Talks Dating, Relationships, Morals — Even Offers Video-gaming Tips by 9jii(m): 8:29am On Jun 26, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Nice one
Advance technology my niggar

Waiting for the Ai prophet Muhammad
sallallahu alayhi wa sallam

Technology is the real deal

Despite we all know that AI simply doing what humans have programmed it to do but bros Righteousness2 go still take this thing personal
You, Obi people and your drugs addiction abusing making you open mouth vomit any shiit.
Your disrespect for religion should stay with yours.
Romance / Re: How Can I Woo Opposite Sex? by 9jii(m): 1:17pm On Jun 25, 2023
taylor89:
Are you in the closet?

Do you like men?

Because I see no reason why a straight guy can’t keep female friends

As I dey like this now Fvck dey hungry me per second

Even if I see Beyoncé now without bodyguards I go toast her with my legedize Benz
Stop projecting your narrow thinking onto others.
Start with there's gazillion things you don't understand.

1 Like

Politics / Re: FG Okays Re-Opening Of Seme Border For Vehicle Importation by 9jii(m): 9:22am On Jun 22, 2023
superCleanworks:

price of tokumbo doubled last year. hopefully this would bring it back to affordable level.
The problem is still the exchange rate.
The price of cars in Benin Republic are still the same since early 2000s to date.
Politics / Re: Chief Of Naval Staff: Gambo Refuses To Hand Over To Ikechukwu Ogalla - Gazette by 9jii(m): 3:40pm On Jun 21, 2023
Phoen1X:
As a prophet... "obi's people will sale you the rope withwhich you'll hang your miserable soul,..this i have seen.
You said worst to your parents.
Politics / Re: Chief Of Naval Staff: Gambo Refuses To Hand Over To Ikechukwu Ogalla - Gazette by 9jii(m): 2:40pm On Jun 21, 2023
Everything with Obi's people na fake news, tribalism and Problems.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: President Tinubu Appoints Odumosu As EFCC Chairman by 9jii(m): 8:46pm On Jun 20, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
Anything to flush out the northerners from sensitive positions is highly welcomed

Tinubu should as a matter of urgency remove the Arabic inscription on our naira notes because Nigeria Is not an Islamic country.
Obi people and spreading hatred

9 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: Zamfara Police Return Matawalle's Properties To Court by 9jii(m): 10:16pm On Jun 17, 2023
Weedhustler:

So that what will happen?
Repeat of 2023
Health / Re: Is It Normal For A 30 Year Old Male To Have Reduced Libido by 9jii(m): 5:22pm On Jun 17, 2023
Walkerstilldey:
I just entered 30 and experience low sex urge and low libido,is it normal
Yes, when you have important job or stressful one
Politics / Re: Zamfara Police Return Matawalle's Properties To Court by 9jii(m): 5:19pm On Jun 17, 2023
Weedhustler:
Mallam and thiefing...d worst part be say Dem no sabi thief...no brain at all!
Obi people and insults.
We mallams, are waiting for your Obi in 2027.
Politics / Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Cost Of Living, Petrol Rates In Oil Producing Countries by 9jii(m): 2:12pm On Jun 17, 2023
LadyExcellency:
The cost (N500) in Nigeria 🇳🇬 is high.

Nigeria was selling at N195 and Benin Republic domestic fuel sold at CFA508 (N381), so the smuggler took that advantage to exploit Niger’s market, selling below our litre price. - Benin Republic Reports.

The actual price of petrol in Benin Republic is N381
Wallahi you are not ok

1 Like

Travel / Re: See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of by 9jii(m): 5:54pm On Jun 16, 2023
malcom1X:

Okay. Don't they have like a community meetings or get together where you can meet others and socialize or maybe a festival? I'm just asking because I need to know more.
There are many festivals e.g Argungu fishing festival, Ohola in zuru, and many more harvesting festivals in villages across the state.
Kebbi is only quite and boring if you are looking at social life( clubbing or malls ) of urban areas like Abuja, Lagos, Kaduna and PH. Overall it's calm and ok I'm sure people that come will have more of good things to say about the state.

1 Like

Travel / Re: See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of by 9jii(m): 12:29pm On Jun 16, 2023
malcom1X:

Guy tell us a little bit about kebbi. How is life there?
In summary it's good ,cheaper, peacefully quiet, and boring in a good way but not recommend for someone who likes urban social gathering. Low commercial activities with exception of agricultural products.

1 Like

Politics / Re: EFCC Summons Ex-Aviation Minister, Sirika Questions Nigeria Air Officials by 9jii(m): 7:34am On Jun 15, 2023
Yayi daidai
Like common man these people should test what we r testing because of their weaknesses

20 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: FG To Generate N124.26bn Annually From 0.5% Import Tax, Finance Bill 2023 Reveal by 9jii(m): 7:33am On Jun 15, 2023
Too many taxes killing businesses, I hope Tinubu will start eliminating these hurdles and strengthen the consumer protection agency to do their job.
Business / Re: Naira Begins Recovery After Float, Closes At ₦‎664/$ At I&E Window by 9jii(m): 7:29am On Jun 15, 2023
Ogene001:
The north will not like this. Tinubu scamed them. We Igbos are enjoying the free market economy. Abooki money changers have been thrown out of business
Obi people and spreading hatred, We were selling dollar when this same system was in place and we ll still do, nothing change.
Does removing subsidy stop oil marketers from selling?

25 Likes 3 Shares

Travel / Re: See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of by 9jii(m): 7:19am On Jun 15, 2023
GreatBoss:
*TWO STATES IN NIGERIA WEY MANY TIMES, I DEY EVEN FORGET SAY THEY EXIST NA GOMBE AND KEBBI.*

**LIKE SERIOUSLY* 🤔 *PEOPLE DEY LIVE THERE* 😂
*WHY SO NOT POPULAR.**

I'm from Kebbi
It's better to be out of kind of 9ja headlines. We leave it to our neighbors zamfara and Sokoto.

7 Likes

Business / Re: CBN announces unification of FX windows, stops Naira4Dollar scheme by 9jii(m): 11:57pm On Jun 14, 2023
Ogene001:
Tinubu has destroyed abookis after deceiving them with Muslim/Muslim ticket and dancing in Kano. Peter Obi used to say these things but Tinubu was fooling around to deceive northerners when he had similar plans.
Obi people and hatred. We are buying and selling dollars when this same system was in place. Go n learn.

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Speaker Abbas's Two Wives Jostle For Recognition During Swearing-In Ceremony by 9jii(m): 8:33pm On Jun 14, 2023
Kukutenla:
Northern women and lust for power
Aisha, Turai, Miriam comes to mind
Obi people and Abusing Northerners.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 117 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.