Currentprice's Posts
Nairaland Forum › Currentprice's Profile › Currentprice's Posts
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 (of 220 pages)
currentprice:added to my trade. reason is jump out target too close so no much to lose if goes against but plenty to gain if go my way ![]()
|
Krisuba:it simple now, he will claim withdrawal ![]() |
currentprice:oyel sold with 100pips SL will jump out should price breach the green resistance but plan to add more if price go my way fingers crossed ![]()
|
u can see how he turn $25k to $1m on demo but can not achieve same on real demo is free from emotional trading cos nothing to lose but try real then u will discover urself. impatient will first kill u anyway let me go SELL my oil make $$ ![]() |
^ ^^ Lol.. i notice that also pple can see the reason it good to view thru 3rd party site rather than cut and paste thingz or follow Live Alert ![]() |
^ ^^ ![]() i like company with enough o2 cash okomu is the front runner with plenty o2 though the H1 earnings not dt good but when valued based on cash it selling at discount follow by presco ,Dangote cement, dangote sugar etc ![]() |
currentprice:watching to try it at the levels ![]()
|
pluto09:may be thatz was d time non controlling interest chopping large portion of their earnings. all earning made now is for the ordinary holder ![]() |
Mcy56:i believe so i think i posted weeks ago on this FO when d result released ![]() |
Lol... pple don come 4 FO ![]() |
Abeg what is the BV of MTN.... look like weekend 33 still day eyes dont know if calculator is working well http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/26849_MTN_NIGERIA_COMMUNICATIONS_PLC_CORPORATE_ACTIONS_JULY_2019.pdf cc pluto cc coolcash cc others ![]() |
EKUU MKT O ![]() |
![]() |
currentprice:all trades closed back to my side line ![]()
|
if nothing happen in few minute either rise or fall before 4pm both side have equal chance ![]() |
oyel bought but plan to jump out of the train with minor injury should the price continue moving down. things look like it will move up pass the level sha finger crossed ![]()
|
Hmmm price moving up again. she trying harder to deceive her master. we go see na ![]() bias change to BUY. i am watching to BUY again. ![]()
|
cancel all my buy plan as d candle is moving pass the levels a retrace back to the levels could be SELL, move back above cold be BUY again patience is d key Fingers crossed ![]()
|
watching action around this levels for quick BUY ![]()
|
Mcy56: meshpips:u no mention "Domain Flipping" ni ![]() |
arduino:na Local school you day go ni ![]() |
Ekuu Mkt o ![]() |
pinbar:i want to remain on the sideline till the chart speak the language i understand. but watch your back on the SELL side price could move to 56.50 area ![]() |
^ ^^ over 100pips each at the moment. i plan to close all trade before 7pm. chart is speaking some kind language i dont understand so better to be safe than sorry after dis hard work atleast i can always re enter trade any time ![]() |
currentprice: currentprice:nice to start week in good note ![]()
|
EKUU MKT O ekuu UBA,access soon to release result ![]() |
currentprice:hmmm... price still roaming around the resistance levels trying harder to break with three attempted move with no success yet if it stable around d levels..i may add more trade. hope am not going to get roasted this early week. reason i am thinking of adding trade is SL zone is so close to currentprice at d moment so little to loss if against but plenty to gain if goes my way. ![]() |
currentprice:oil SOLD with 100 pips SL. i will close trade immediately price breaks the green levels to go and sell around 56.3x zone ![]()
|
pinbar:chai! pple don take profit on oyel head when i never even wake up but y did u close too early na sure oyel will still SELL but it will move up for atleast 80 to 100 more from where u close it before raining i will take my SELL risk now from this green level if it breaks the greeny i will bail out immediately and wait to SELL at the top around 56.30 ![]()
|
meshpips:If this transaction is not doctored, to be honest as a Forex trader u try. The problem is u can not take the risk u took on demo to achieve this result for fear of losing ur capital on real acct. there are some positive decision u suppose to have taken that u will ignore to take negative decision instead. ![]() |
veecovee:will reveal one next week, hope it can fall for two more day so as to buy below fairprice ![]() |
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 (of 220 pages)

