Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,558 members, 7,820,016 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4802) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10902436 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4799) (4800) (4801) (4802) (4803) (4804) (4805) ... (7756) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:30am On Aug 28, 2019
Michael11stock:
grin grin FBI suppose go after this ones too.
Lol. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 11:39am On Aug 28, 2019
BullBearMkt:

...movers and shakers of NSE are still in control. As anticipated, the bears have taken over, and the good news is - the bears are with lower energy! If @Chibuking81 forgot to provide the bears with required energy bottles, wink then the forecast is still intact
grin grin grin grin grin

As far as crude oil remain above 58 Dollar, NSE is fine. https://oilprice.com

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 11:40am On Aug 28, 2019
STOCK MARKET GUIDE FOR 28 AUGUST 2019

Generally the NSE Allshare Index is still in stage 4, waiting for another positive news/event that will move the prices of some equities to the positive side. For now, MSCI coming back to the market seems to be one of the reasons that the prices of some stock are moving. If MSCI is out a stock like Transcorp should have fallen to about NGN0.90 by now.

Yesterday among the equities bought by MSCI are MTN, Transcorp, ETI etc. On the selling list Nestle, Dangcem etc.

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan). This document remains the personal property of Target technical analysis [url]https://twitter.com/AnalysisTarget
[/url]

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TraDeRR: 11:53am On Aug 28, 2019
Any stock with bad results wey you see MSCI dey accumulate, know say better news dey come..
Remember Diamond bank?
They bought ETI ! And Transcorp !
My people Follow this Ladder...
Follow this Ladder...
Follow this Ladder to Heaven.....

#DropMic

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mohr(m): 12:11pm On Aug 28, 2019
House, please when is the qualification date for Zenith Bank interim dividend?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 12:41pm On Aug 28, 2019
They have been accumulating Transcorp since last year 2018 sad
TraDeRR:
Any stock with bad results wey you see MSCI dey accumulate, know say better news dey come..
Remember Diamond bank?
They bought ETI ! And Transcorp !
My people Follow this Ladder...
Follow this Ladder...
Follow this Ladder to Heaven.....

#DropMic
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:12pm On Aug 28, 2019
E kuu transcorp drama o.
Who dey follow me watch the movie? grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by STNWAUME(m): 1:16pm On Aug 28, 2019
Mcy56:
E kuu market o.
4.50 gang in UACN una wehdon o. 10M gang in Transcorp dey traffic. grin

We don arrive better join the moving train @#1:07K before its late. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:22pm On Aug 28, 2019
STNWAUME:
We don arrive better join the moving train @#1:07K before it becomes late. grin
Mbanu! Make I siddon with oga Aremso for fence dey watch the movie for now. grin
Seems the guy with 10M has a mission.....maybe you remove that 20M 'intervention bids' and see the figure remaining.
Make we dey watch whether na insider info/accumulation or coded offloading. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:31pm On Aug 28, 2019
EKUU MKT O

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:35pm On Aug 28, 2019
Abeg what is the BV of MTN.... look like weekend 33 still day eyes dont know if calculator is working well

http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/26849_MTN_NIGERIA_COMMUNICATIONS_PLC_CORPORATE_ACTIONS_JULY_2019.pdf

cc pluto
cc coolcash
cc others

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by STNWAUME(m): 1:39pm On Aug 28, 2019
Mcy56:

Mbanu! Make I siddon with oga Aremso for fence dey watch the movie for now. grin
Seems the guy with 10M has a mission.....maybe you remove that 20M 'intervention bids' and see the figure remaining.
Make we dey watch whether na insider info/accumulation or coded offloading. grin

And you think MSCI that are quietly accumulating Transcorp don't know what they are doing

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:42pm On Aug 28, 2019
Lol... pple don come 4 FO

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 1:43pm On Aug 28, 2019
currentprice:
Abeg what is the BV of MTN.... look like weekend 33 still day eyes dont know if calculator is working well

http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/26849_MTN_NIGERIA_COMMUNICATIONS_PLC_CORPORATE_ACTIONS_JULY_2019.pdf

cc pluto
cc coolcash
cc others

grin grin grin

The company no get bv o grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 735i(m): 1:44pm On Aug 28, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 1:45pm On Aug 28, 2019
any news on FO..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:47pm On Aug 28, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 735i(m): 1:51pm On Aug 28, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:52pm On Aug 28, 2019
STNWAUME:
And you think MSCI that are quietly accumulating Transcorp don't know what they are doing
Not saying that pls.
It could be insider info or just sentiment.
Im watching it as well.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:01pm On Aug 28, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:04pm On Aug 28, 2019
Wapco very good for medium to long term grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 2:06pm On Aug 28, 2019
Mcy56:

Think this is good. Abeg make una say something about it
I'm sleeping in the bus. The thing trapped me since N19.65 grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:07pm On Aug 28, 2019
Mcy56:

Think this is good. Abeg make una say something about it

Only 500k shares abi na wetin that one mean Lol
I no sabi grammar abi na Oando things, forward looking statements grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 2:11pm On Aug 28, 2019
Agbalowomeri:

Only 500k shares abi na wetin that one mean Lol
I no sabi grammar abi na Oando things, forward looking statements grin
@bolded, it is over 5 million shares traded today
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:11pm On Aug 28, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Heishere: 2:11pm On Aug 28, 2019
This Offer Document relates to a Take-Over Offer (“Offer”) by Ignite Investments and Commodities Limited (“Ignite Investments”) to Qualifying Shareholders for the acquisition of up to 500,000 Ordinary Shares in Forte Oil Plc (“Forte Oil” or the “Company”) at N=66.25 per share (provided that Ignite Investments shall not be required to acquire any shares in excess of such number of shares as would take Ignite Investments’ aggregate interest in Forte Oil up to a maximum of 74.06% of the issued and paid up share capital of Forte Oil) in accordance with the provisions of Part XII of the Investments and Securities Act 2007 (“ISA”) and Rules 445-448 of the Securities & Exchange Commission (“SEC”) Rules and Regulations (as amended).

Abeg Gurus in the house help me us interpret this from FO. What does it mean. I have shares I bought at N33 in anticipation of the take over only to see that they are taking over only 500,000 shares.

Should I be dancing or not?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:14pm On Aug 28, 2019
jamace:
@bolded, it is over 5 million shares traded today
That 66 naira is juicy o. shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:15pm On Aug 28, 2019
Access whats is goin on..be like say some pple don see result

Higher offers
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 735i(m): 2:15pm On Aug 28, 2019
Mcy56:

That 66 naira is juicy o. shocked

Lol... Don't touch it with a 10 foot pole.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 735i(m): 2:17pm On Aug 28, 2019
Heishere:
This Offer Document relates to a Take-Over Offer (“Offer”) by Ignite Investments and Commodities Limited (“Ignite Investments”) to Qualifying Shareholders for the acquisition of up to 500,000 Ordinary Shares in Forte Oil Plc (“Forte Oil” or the “Company”) at N=66.25 per share (provided that Ignite Investments shall not be required to acquire any shares in excess of such number of shares as would take Ignite Investments’ aggregate interest in Forte Oil up to a maximum of 74.06% of the issued and paid up share capital of Forte Oil) in accordance with the provisions of Part XII of the Investments and Securities Act 2007 (“ISA”) and Rules 445-448 of the Securities & Exchange Commission (“SEC”) Rules and Regulations (as amended).

Abeg Gurus in the house help me us interpret this from FO. What does it mean. I have shares I bought at N33 in anticipation of the take over only to see that they are taking over only 500,000 shares.

Should I be dancing or not?

If i were you, i'd start realizing my losses. 500,000 units is too small for it to move the share price.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:20pm On Aug 28, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 2:21pm On Aug 28, 2019
735i:

Lol... Don't touch it with a 10 foot pole.
Why do you say so?

(1) (2) (3) ... (4799) (4800) (4801) (4802) (4803) (4804) (4805) ... (7756) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Jerekre(m), Hedgefunds, floydmayweather, USAfall2024, kaykehin, Agbalowomeri, oludy, dammybrite, Mfunkynation(m), Omooloriredade and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.