Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,382 members, 7,822,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4801) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10916813 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4798) (4799) (4800) (4801) (4802) (4803) (4804) ... (7763) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chillykelly86(m): 5:06pm On Aug 27, 2019
meshpips:

Do you know exactly what I do? If you see a simple 2 - way logic gate decision making as a thing of probability, how then can you boast that you know what I do? Just by the way sir, I developed this stuff from the scratch so bear this in mind next time when you openly make such bogus claim.

Thank you.

My dear, humble up. deleted text Every sphere of life is larger than you can exhaustively learn in a lifetime. You're so new into stocks and despite accumulating a disproportionately larger volume of failed/failing predictions made with uncouth confidence, you seem not to see that this field is different from where you're coming from.

Like you seem to know of spiritual principles, one of them is "God humbles the proud". Either you humble yourself or He will do it for you eventually.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 5:12pm On Aug 27, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 5:19pm On Aug 27, 2019
Uncoordinated knowledge
Chai Chai double chai grin grin grin
People wicked o grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Valueinvestor: 5:22pm On Aug 27, 2019
Bomboclad:
ETI retracing as expected.....
Haba ,the stock don try na 30+% for this bear bear market.
Abegl just move your loot to the next stock on "undeserved punishment" grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 5:40pm On Aug 27, 2019
arduino:
My NSE School fees so far @ over N600k (year to date)
Biggest contributors to the fees are FBNH, UBA, Transcorp and JB.

Well received. We would check with our records.

Signed!
Accounts dept.

grin grin grin

Na joke oh! But this is moderate with all the bears!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 6:15pm On Aug 27, 2019
stcool:

Well received. We would check with our records.

Signed!
Accounts dept.

grin grin grin

Na joke oh! But this is moderate with all the bears!

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 6:22pm On Aug 27, 2019
Michael11stock:
since January 2018 we have been hearing Transcorp big news coming, this is Aug 2019 instead na big loss

Insider traders using this story to make money over and over again by crashing the price to and fro sub N1 and back up to N1.10ish repeatedly.
If you know, you know. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by meshpips(m): 6:49pm On Aug 27, 2019
chillykelly86:

My dear, humble up. You seem to have so much uncoordinated knowledge. Every sphere of life is larger than you can exhaustively learn in a lifetime. You're so new into stocks and despite accumulating a disproportionately larger volume of failed/failing predictions made with uncouth confidence, you seem not to see that this field is different from where you're coming from.

Like you seem to know of spiritual principles, one of them is "God humbles the proud". Either you humble yourself or He will do it for you eventually.

When a kid born in 1986 gets behind the keyboard, him must exhibit his childish nature by typing rubbish.

If you know how many years I take senior you ehn!

It is better for you to just keep mute when elderly people are talking.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OLOBAM: 6:58pm On Aug 27, 2019
Michael11stock:
since January 2018 we have been hearing Transcorp big news coming, this is Aug 2019 instead na big loss

Transcorp and big news are like 5&6. Big news with nothing to show.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 7:11pm On Aug 27, 2019
OLOBAM:

grin grin

What of that their OPL sef?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 7:27pm On Aug 27, 2019
735i:
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/27414_U_A_C_N__OF_NIGERIA_PLC._CORPORATE_ACTIONS_AUGUST_2019.pdf

Cashflow for UACN

... i c

Imperial logistic increased stake in mds

Goodnews
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OLOBAM: 7:30pm On Aug 27, 2019
swilo:

grin grin

What of that their OPL sef?

Na so people expected big news from Forte Oil and Oando, see where they are today. Big news ko, Big rumor ni. Make I waka pass gently.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 7:31pm On Aug 27, 2019
OLOBAM:

I have heard all the positive and negative contributions about Transcorp. We are all entitled to our opinion based on our past experience in trading. But the truth is: the power sector in Nigeria is pregnant with a lot of goodies. When the goodies will unfold, no one knows. I have positioned myself in transcorp about 3 months ago and I don't think I will sell until I see those goodies materializes or see any other information that warrants me to sell.

For those waiting to see the goodies before they will enter, I say goodluck to you. For me, I prefer to buy when prize is relatively stable and not when everybody is rushing to enter.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OLOBAM: 8:30pm On Aug 27, 2019
In this bear market, I cannot see Zenith at 16 and be pursing Transcorp if there fundamental remain the same. Presently I can only gamble money I can afford to lose on Transcorp base on rumor going round. If the big news come, na another story we go dey hear.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 8:59pm On Aug 27, 2019
OLOBAM:
In this bear market, I cannot see Zenith at 16 and be pursing Transcorp if there fundamental remain the same. Presently I can

only gamble money I can afford to lose on Transcorp base on rumor going round. If the big news come, na another story we go dey hear.

You see am for 0.80k+ you no buy, you are talking of Zenith?

This game is not for the faint hearted

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OLOBAM: 10:03pm On Aug 27, 2019
sellydion:

You see am for 0.80k+ you no buy, you are talking of Zenith?

This game is not for the faint hearted

Sir, Am not saying people should not buy transcorp. People will make money from transcorp but it is not my type of stock. If I have money to gamble with, I can consider it. Na money to buy sound stock I dey look for not transcorp.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chillykelly86(m): 12:10am On Aug 28, 2019
meshpips:

When a kid born in 1986 gets behind the keyboard, him must exhibit his childish nature by typing rubbish.

By your standards, Mark Zuckerberg should not sit where you're sitting Sir.

Don't be offended oo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 12:53am On Aug 28, 2019
chillykelly86:

By your standards, Mark Zuckerberg should not sit where you're sitting Sir.

Don't be offended oo

Mark Zukky the head of the council of elders.

Add his money to his age and u'll see he is 174yrs old
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 4:02am On Aug 28, 2019
Mcy56:

Phemmy, this page did not take me to the marketdata page where non-client can view na.
Oh I am sorry ma, but thanks that my Ogas don helep

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by tiar: 4:38am On Aug 28, 2019
African Stock Markets and the Executive Branch: Who GETS it and who LOST it?

Stock Markets are a reflection of investors' near-term perception of the country's economy and business environment. The business environment encompasses holistic corporate health and availability of tangible, viable business opportunities across multiple sectors in the country. A stock market can be equated to the 'pulse' of a human being.

More available at:

http://judefejokwu..com
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 5:12am On Aug 28, 2019
Mcy56:

I removed it and its showing error.
Mendes posted the correct url sometimes ago but deleted it again.
Mendes911 , if you dont come and post the link now, you'll see yourself on your way home when market close. angry tongue

Which market mbok?

https://www.meritrade.com/marketOverview

Sorry I couldn't respond earlier.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gokefolaranmi(m): 5:14am On Aug 28, 2019
swilo:

Mark Zukky the head of the council of elders.

Add his money to his age and u'll see he is 174yrs old
shocked cheesy grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 8:18am On Aug 28, 2019
BullBearMkt:
When the "Movers" & "Shakers" of NSE says we are Ready...
Past 4 trading days of the Nigerian Stock Exchange have been visited with ferocious bulls also with decent volume. Looking at the chart of the top 30 companies of the exchange, one cannot but think the bottom is likely around the corner. What I intend to see to call a "bottom" for the market is for price to re-test the low and possibly to be rejected before making another rally to create a higher-high.

Alternatively, if the low of the market is violated (lower-low) and if this is accompanied with a low volume, then a turtle soup is being created to cause panic for traders/investor. What we will then see is a rally to the upside.

Want bigger chart: https://uk.tradingview.com/chart/NSE30/UPipE1bI-When-the-Movers-Shakers-of-NSE-says-we-are-Ready/

PLAN YOUR TRADES AND TRADE YOUR PLANS
grin grin grin grin grin
...movers and shakers of NSE are still in control. As anticipated, the bears have taken over, and the good news is - the bears are with lower energy! If @Chibuking81 forgot to provide the bears with required energy bottles, wink then the forecast is still intact
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chillykelly86(m): 10:25am On Aug 28, 2019
meshpips:

Sincerely, I didn't mean any insult Sir. I am sorry it came across as such

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:14am On Aug 28, 2019
E kuu market o.
4.50 gang in UACN una wehdon o. 10M gang in Transcorp dey traffic. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 11:19am On Aug 28, 2019
Mcy56:
E kuu market o.
4.50 gang in UACN una wehdon o. 10M gang in Transcorp dey traffic. grin

Pls when is zenith dividend qualification?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:21am On Aug 28, 2019
aremso:

Pls when is zenith dividend qualification?

I THINK ITS 29TH AUG
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 11:23am On Aug 28, 2019
lancee:

I THINK ITS 30TH AUG

Many thanks, was thinking is 29th
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:24am On Aug 28, 2019
aremso:

Many thanks, was thinking is 29th

Edited ..sorry think 29th just double check on nairametrics now

closure of registrar na 3oth
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:27am On Aug 28, 2019
mendes911:
Which market mbok?
https://www.meritrade.com/marketOverview
Sorry I couldn't respond earlier.
Thank you.
So you dont even look at Mr. Market again. It's well o. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 11:28am On Aug 28, 2019
grin grin FBI suppose go after this ones too.
OakPearl:

Insider traders using this story to make money over and over again by crashing the price to and fro sub N1 and back up to N1.10ish repeatedly.
If you know, you know. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 11:29am On Aug 28, 2019
grin na only loss they bring come
OLOBAM:

(1) (2) (3) ... (4798) (4799) (4800) (4801) (4802) (4803) (4804) ... (7763) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: eziokwunwoko(m), IamR, courage89(m), Emumakpo, presiade(m), Digitron, ojesymsym and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.