Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,529 members, 7,861,526 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:56 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4792) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11073174 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4789) (4790) (4791) (4792) (4793) (4794) (4795) ... (7817) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 23, 2019
currentprice:
Zenith enter the cloud with good Pinbar... let wait and see how it end the Month

to some ppl zenith will start falling after the mark down of interim dividend. okay o lipsrsealed

grin grin grin

Dem say September, dem go pay school fees abi grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 2:08pm On Aug 23, 2019
I can see, ... good to buy uba

Thks folks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dharpzee: 2:17pm On Aug 23, 2019
Kai, which kind of manipulation is this, Zenith wey don enter 19:50, they come bring am down back to 18.70.
Omo the more you look, the less you see o!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 2:18pm On Aug 23, 2019
dharpzee:
Kai, which kind of manipulation is this, Zenith wey don enter 19:50, they come bring am down back to 18.70.

Load more now its cheap...we are going to N25

Don't miss the bus... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:19pm On Aug 23, 2019
meshpips:

Agbor, Ubuluku, Isele - uku . . .

Which one?

Ukwu grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 2:19pm On Aug 23, 2019
stcool:

Although you did not list the stocks... I know its clearly Zenith & GTB and when price breaks lower in the year...I will make reference to it.

no problem bro. instead of stoning just try and let go when u miss one opportunity cos another one go come.

i know u to be good trader long time ago when u trade forex, i use to follow u on your blog site. dont know what makes u become a stoner cheesy mkt eenh

anyway let me go close my oil trade at other thread make i carry my kaya close shop for the weekend.

hard work pay

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bomboclad: 2:20pm On Aug 23, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bomboclad: 2:21pm On Aug 23, 2019
This market would soon give some people diabetes......e sweet oh!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 2:23pm On Aug 23, 2019
currentprice:

no problem bro. instead of stoning just try and let go when u miss one opportunity cos another one go come.

i know u to be good trader long time ago when u trade forex, i use to follow u on your blog site. dont know what makes u become a stoner

anyway let me go close my oil trade at other thread make i carry my kaya close shop for the weekend.

hard work pay

grin grin grin

I am not stoning o! Just stating the fact...

Stock that made a new low and bounced from it,should basically retest the low.

And if it forms a bullish pin bar month then we should retest the support.

If on retest we break the low of the pin bar...

All hell will let loose!

Anyways I still dey trade forex o! The thing dey chop me I dey chop am too.

No retreat No surrender grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:26pm On Aug 23, 2019
stcool:
Load more now its cheap...we are going to N25 Don't miss the bus... grin
Is this oga's account hacked? shocked
Cant just believe some of the things I'm reading from you these days.
Are you saying those that entered at 16 and taking profit at 19+ are wrong, or if its you wouldnt you first take profit and then come back and position for the dividend plus possible price appreciation again?
I'm not understanding at all. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 2:27pm On Aug 23, 2019
The market will always behave like this. It is left to the traders to make decisions based on their market preference.
dharpzee:
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:29pm On Aug 23, 2019
Abeg make una phone me when the turtle pepper soup ready grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 2:29pm On Aug 23, 2019
Those that have made huge losses over the months will definitely take profit. But for those that want to make a kill like Oga Agba, they will be patient till it hits 100% in the next 6months or 1 year after chopping dividends.
Mcy56:

Are you saying those that entered at 16 and taking profit at 19+ wrong, or if its you wouldnt you first take profit and then come back and position for the dividend plus possible price appreciation again?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 2:31pm On Aug 23, 2019
Mcy56:

Are you saying those that entered at 16 and taking profit at 19+ wrong, or if its you wouldnt you first take profit and then come back and position for the dividend plus possible price appreciation again?

Of course one can enter a stock and pull out at 10% rise in price or more. What I am saying is the NSE is still far from bullish run!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:33pm On Aug 23, 2019
sad sad
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 2:34pm On Aug 23, 2019
Mcy56:

Okay....but abeg, the woundjurement of the past months were much, allow people recoup some of the losses.
This negative energy is not helping matters here. You're much better than this na. sad

Alright! grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:38pm On Aug 23, 2019
Mcy56:

Okay....but abeg, the woundjurement of the past months were much, allow people recoup some of the losses.
This negative energy is not helping matters here. You're much better than this na. sad

Well said ..We avergdn down team go breakeven at last grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 2:58pm On Aug 23, 2019
Agbalowomeri:
Abeg make una phone me when the turtle pepper soup ready grin

Is this also in the spirit of TGIF?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bomboclad: 3:05pm On Aug 23, 2019
wink wink wink
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 3:09pm On Aug 23, 2019
lancee:
Emotions dey run high this morning/aft..

Bear -- pple wey dey lose money go dey Cranky
Bull --pple wey miss out bonanza go dey Cranky

NSE !!

Abi na game of crank shaft? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 3:18pm On Aug 23, 2019
MARKET UPDATE CLOSE OF 23 AUGUST 2019

An interesting week. The Allshare Index gained 3.22% for the week.

Allshare Index loss for the year now:11.55% compared with loss of 14.33% last week.

Can the bullish trend continue next week, our analysis and market reaction next week will show us the picture.

We look forward to better opportunities next week.

On a lighter mood, we want to appeal to the stock exchange to always invite JP Morgan (they have a stake in MSCI) to come and be ringing the bell everyday, we know he will always come with some dollars in his pocket.

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan). This document remains the personal property of Target technical analysis https://twitter.com/AnalysisTarget
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 3:19pm On Aug 23, 2019
OakPearl:

Abi na game of crank shaft? grin grin grin

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 4:00pm On Aug 23, 2019
Something dey tell me to expect access bank result today. I no know why.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 4:17pm On Aug 23, 2019
Mpeace:
Something dey tell me to expect access bank result today. I no know why.

Like you received Oando on a Sunday grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 4:25pm On Aug 23, 2019
Stock with new 52 week lows
Tripple G #0.63k
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 4:25pm On Aug 23, 2019
Agbalowomeri:

Like you received Oando on a Sunday grin
This my Oga, e be like say weekend done start for your side.
My work dey close by 6pm. So call again by 7, by that time 3 bottles of 33 go done pass. then I go understand writing you dey talk.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 4:26pm On Aug 23, 2019
Intendy:
Stock with new 52 week lows

Tripple G #0.63k
Only on Tesere stock. Good.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 4:41pm On Aug 23, 2019
veecovee:

Let not this type of reaction weigh you down CP.

Keep voicing the truth.

No one can ever pls man.

chai! pastor on CP side for the first time in the history of this thread

today must be good friday

grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 4:43pm On Aug 23, 2019
veecovee:

Which stocks do u advice one go for, for now

will reveal one next week, hope it can fall for two more day so as to buy below fairprice

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 5:16pm On Aug 23, 2019
currentprice:

will reveal one next week, hope it can fall for two more day so as to buy below fairprice

grin grin grin
Me na tbh be my next target(longterm things)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 7:17pm On Aug 23, 2019
currentprice:

chai! pastor on CP side for the first time in the history of this thread

today must be good friday

grin grin grin grin

I have no foe we are all friends, however I do not fear to tell any of my friends the truth
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 7:20pm On Aug 23, 2019
currentprice:

grin grin grin

Its well, I know you would want to buy first. Just tell us the same day you bought, so that we can also buy that fair price

(1) (2) (3) ... (4789) (4790) (4791) (4792) (4793) (4794) (4795) ... (7817) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Agbalowomeri, Princkez, sentoms, austinkenneth and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.