Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,203 members, 7,822,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4803) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10913447 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4800) (4801) (4802) (4803) (4804) (4805) (4806) ... (7762) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 735i(m): 2:22pm On Aug 28, 2019
Mcy56:

Let's wait and see how Mr. Market respond to it.
My interpretation, if they could be willing to pay as high as that for the units they are picking up, then it means FO is currently undervalued be that.

Or, it could mean thats what they want you to think.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Heishere: 2:25pm On Aug 28, 2019
735i:

If i were you, i'd start realizing my losses. 500,000 units is too small for it to move the share price.

Before I do I need to understand some thing:
Would they be buying the share from one individual? If not what is the selection process?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:25pm On Aug 28, 2019
735i:
Or, it could mean thats what they want you to think.
I dont think so. The offer paper is already published on NSE website na....and I guess this price (N66) was rumoured some times ago.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 2:26pm On Aug 28, 2019
The offer document is clear oooo. They want to acquire just 500,000 units to take their holdings to just 74%. They want the company to remain listed on the stock exchange. They must have identified the shareholders that will agree to cross deal the shares to them. That the stock has not gone on bid surely means that there is no reason to be excited. This company needs the eagle eyes of the regulators.
Mcy56:

My interpretation, if they could be willing to pay as high as that for the units they are picking up, then it means FO is currently undervalued be that.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 2:26pm On Aug 28, 2019
Mcy56:

i believe so

i think i posted weeks ago on this FO when d result released

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by meshpips(m): 2:28pm On Aug 28, 2019
meshpips:

Greetings ma'am,

Many years ago, I had to make a choice between affiliate marketing and currency trading. These in my opinion are the ones that present the individual with some of the best opportunities.

In my honest opinion EVERY human being is supposed to get a bit of money from the over $5 trillion that exchanges hand daily in the FX market. Think about this:

The world population is somewhere around 6.6 billion while over $5 trillion exchanges hand daily in the currency market.

If we wanted to EQUALLY distribute what changes hand in the currency market among each and every person on the face of the earth then each person should get at least

$5,000 billion/6.6 billion = $757.57 per day.

Yet UNICEF has it that majority of Nigerians live on less than $2 per day and there is about $750 obtainable from the currency market each day.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/152-million-nigerians-live-on-less-than-2day-afdb/amp/

You can also consider offering professional services on freelance sites (www.guru.com, www.elance.com etc).

Kindly avoid HYIP (high yield investment plans).

I hope this helps.

Do enjoy your evening.

I made this post sometime last week and someone who has "book" or "head" knowledge tried to make light of the contents therein.

Here is what I have made today alone from the currency market and there is still one last trading session to go.

Having a RELATIONSHIP with the subject matter in question is very different and distinct from "book/head" knowledge.

Be guided! Even a fool is considered smart until he opens his mouth to display his foolishness. Let's be slow to speak if what we have is "book/head" knowledge.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 2:31pm On Aug 28, 2019
currentprice:

i believe so

i think i posted weeks ago on this FO when d result released

grin grin

I also think it is undervalued at current price.
However, FO is a juju stock, the more you look the less you see grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:34pm On Aug 28, 2019
*Edited - FP seen*
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:34pm On Aug 28, 2019
meshpips:

I made this post sometime last week and someone who has "book" or "head" knowledge tried to make light of the contents therein.

Here is what I have made today alone from the currency market and there is still one last trading session to go.

Having a RELATIONSHIP with the subject matter in question is very different and distinct from "book/head" knowledge.

Be guided! Even a fool is considered smart until he opens his mouth to display his foolishness. Let's be slow to speak if what we have is "book/head" knowledge.

Just multiply that by 365 and you are a millionaire grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Calebbold: 2:35pm On Aug 28, 2019
Agbalowomeri:
Wapco very good for medium to long term grin

You don dey come small small ... From long-term now it's medium to long-term... Maybe by next week u go switch to short term grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 2:37pm On Aug 28, 2019
pluto09:

I also think it is undervalued at current price.
However, FO is a juju stock, the more you look the less you see grin grin

may be thatz was d time non controlling interest chopping large portion of their earnings. all earning made now is for the ordinary holder

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:40pm On Aug 28, 2019
Calebbold:

You don dey come small small ... From long-term now it's medium to long-term... Maybe by next week u go switch to short term grin

grin grin grin
Lol people wicked o
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 2:47pm On Aug 28, 2019
Agbalowomeri:

Just multiply that by 365 and you are a millionaire grin

Abi na

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 3:03pm On Aug 28, 2019
meshpips:

Thanks Meshpips. So what do you want me to do now?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 3:16pm On Aug 28, 2019
currentprice:
hope you know that no stock is immune to the present Bear
the stock is jamace stock grin grin grin grin grin
currentprice:
fair price base on Q2 report alone is N39
though financial income jack it up but without the financial income the fairprice still not bad they have good oxggen cash grin

CP, I went to dig your posts out. So I got the Fair Price now based on their last report. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 3:18pm On Aug 28, 2019
^
^^
grin grin grin grin grin grin

i like company with enough o2 cash

okomu is the front runner with plenty o2 though the H1 earnings not dt good but when valued based on cash it selling at discount

follow by presco ,Dangote cement, dangote sugar etc

grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 3:19pm On Aug 28, 2019
Calebbold:
grin grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 3:31pm On Aug 28, 2019
swilo:

Thanks Meshpips. So what do you want me to do now?
Begin dance AWILO Logomba grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 3:45pm On Aug 28, 2019
^
^^

Lol.. i notice that also

pple can see the reason it good to view thru 3rd party site rather than cut and paste thingz or follow Live Alert

grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 3:48pm On Aug 28, 2019
Discombobulated knowledge
eeeewwwwoooooooo grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Calebbold: 3:53pm On Aug 28, 2019
The reason why FORTE OIL price closed higher today...

Take over bid of 500,000 extra shares at N66

https://www.proshareng.com/news/Stock---Analyst-Updates/Forte-Oil-Plc-Releases-Document-On-Take-/46804
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 3:53pm On Aug 28, 2019
u can see how he turn $25k to $1m on demo but can not achieve same on real

demo is free from emotional trading cos nothing to lose but try real then u will discover urself. impatient will first kill u

anyway let me go SELL my oil make $$

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Northeastern: 3:53pm On Aug 28, 2019
currentprice:
^
^^

Lol.. i notice that also

pple can see the reason it good to view thru 3rd party site rather than cut and paste thingz

grin grin grin grin

Don’t mind him, he’s not wise at all. Link your account, funds will vet it, na you go reject offers. There’s a guy in the US that has trading venues in some European countries including Uzbekistan.

Whoever you are, they’ll give you funds but control the risk. Once you lose .5% in day you close shop. How can you lose over 10% of your account in 2 days and you say you’re a good trader. Placing a standard lot size on a few bucks.

The annoying thing is that I know many like him. They are overconfident but don’t have anything to show because the market always humbled them. They result to this tactics because they refuse to learn that with the market, you don’t know it all.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 3:54pm On Aug 28, 2019
[quote author=Northeastern post=81695294]I no tell una say the guy na who to scam him dey find! He’ll only rushes to post the pan in a flash wins from his discombobulated knowledge.

Kindly account for the depletion in the account below.

Where is he? Come and explain this or else We are signing ur arrest warrant straightaway!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 3:55pm On Aug 28, 2019
Agbalowomeri:
eeeewwwwoooooooo grin
How I wish dis kain grammar will cause BULL for NSE, I for dance Awilo Logomba for here o. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Northeastern: 3:55pm On Aug 28, 2019
Agbalowomeri:
eeeewwwwoooooooo grin

Na you I learn am from, the author don edit him post
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 4:00pm On Aug 28, 2019
Agbalowomeri:
eeeewwwwoooooooo grin

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 4:03pm On Aug 28, 2019
jamace:
Begin dance AWILO Logomba grin

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 4:08pm On Aug 28, 2019
Krisuba:
Where is he? Come and explain this or else We are signing ur arrest warrant straightaway!!

it simple now, he will claim withdrawal

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 4:12pm On Aug 28, 2019
currentprice:

grin grin

Hope he will not come with another moniker... grin grin

October 12, 1492, it is said that Italian explorer Christopher Columbus officially discovered America meanwhile when he got there people were already living there.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 4:24pm On Aug 28, 2019
currentprice:

grin grin

My thought exactly grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (4800) (4801) (4802) (4803) (4804) (4805) (4806) ... (7762) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: edwardaigb and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.