|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,690,437 members, 6,338,562 topics. Date: Monday, 14 June 2021 at 02:01 PM
|Fashion / Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Destinygrl(f): 12:12pm On Dec 15, 2017|
anybody that used Novage here review plz
|Family / Re: For Those Who Have Lost Their Mother How Did You Cope by Destinygrl(f): 11:27pm On Dec 09, 2017|
l lost my mum in may this year watching her passing on is the hardest thing I have ever gone thorough.
she opened her eyes turned her head to my direction and passed on, I think she was waiting for me to come and so she cld say her goodbye that look and gasp has stick to my brain
I saw her several times in my dreams and always in a good place I'm doing my best to make heaven and meet up with her and all loved ones
|Crime / Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Egypt By 3 Nigerian Students (photos) by Destinygrl(f): 3:58pm On Nov 05, 2017|
|Fashion / pls help by Destinygrl(f): 3:00pm On Nov 01, 2017|
where can I get
wildgrowth oil in Nigeria plz
|Fashion / Re: Itir Esen, Miss Turkey Stripped Of Her Crown Over Coup Tweet by Destinygrl(f): 10:54pm On Sep 23, 2017|
both her dress and her brain need ironing
|Foreign Affairs / Re: President Mugabe Sleeping During Donald Trump's UN Speech (Photo) by Destinygrl(f): 3:27pm On Sep 20, 2017|
Robert Mugabe Quotes On Relationships And Lifestyle:
1. Dear ladies, if your boyfriend didn’t wish you a happy Mother’s Day or sing Sweet Mother for you, you should stop breastfeeding him.
2. If you are ugly, you are ugly. Stop talking about inner beauty because men don’t walk around with X-rays to see inner beauty.
3. If you have attended over 100 weddings in your life and are still single, you are not different from a canopy.
4. Any man who successfully convinces a monkey that honey is sweeter than banana, is capable of selling condoms to a Roman father
5. Whenever things seem to start going well in your life, the Devil comes along and gives you a ‘girlfriend’.
6. Dear sisters, don’t be deceived by a man who texts you “I miss you” only when it’s raining, because you are not an umbrella.
7. If over 15 guys have sucked your breasts, you don’t need to call those things “your breasts”. It’s called COW BELL, OUR MILK! Repeat after me, OUR MILK!
8. It’s hard to bewitch African girls these days. Every time you take a piece from her hair to the witch doctor, either a Brazilian innocent woman gets mad or a factory in China catches fire.
9. All I hear always is, ‘No sex before marriage?’ If that was God’s plan, then you would receive your penis or vagina on your wedding day.
10. Men sucking lady’s breast is normal because the act was learnt in childhood when they were young but the act of lady’s sucking men’s d*ck is what baffles me. Where did they learn it from?
11. Dating a slim/slender guy is cool. The problem is when you are lying on his chest then his ribs draw Adidas lines on your face.
12. Respect pregnant women because it’s not easy walking around with evidence that you’ve had sex.
13. Some of the girls of today can’t even jog for five minutes but they expect a guy to last in bed with you for two hours? Your level of selfishness demands a one-week crusade.
14. I stopped trusting ladies when my class three girlfriend left me for another boy all because he bought a sharpener with a mirror.
15. Nothing makes a woman more confused than being in a relationship with a “broke” man who’s extremely good in bed.
16. Witchcraft is when a 24-year-old girl who cannot jog for five minutes expects a 40-year-old man to last for one hour in bed.
17. Being dumped by a dark-skinned girl is the worst thing ever, because anytime you get home and see charcoal, you become emotional.
18. Women with beauty and no brains, it is your private parts that will suffer the most.
19. Sometimes you look back at girls you spent money on rather than send it to your mum and you realise witchcraft is real.
20. If you are a married man and you find yourself attracted to schoolgirls, just buy your wife a school uniform.
21. It is every man’s dream to remove a woman’s pant one day but NOT when it’s on a drying line.
22. Virginity is the best wedding gift any man would receive from his newlywed wife but lately, there’s nothing as such any longer because it’ll have already been given out as a Birthday gift, token of Appreciation, Job assurance, Church collection, Examination marking schemes and for Lorry fares!”
21. Treat every part of your towel nicely because the part that wipes your buttocks today will wipe your face tomorrow.
22. We are living in a generation where people “in love” are free to touch each others’ private parts but cannot touch each others’ phones because they’re “private”.
23. My dear ladies, please don’t buy a selfie stick when your armpit itself needs a shaving stick.
24. It’s better for a man to be stingy with his money because he hustled for it than a woman to deny you a hole she didn’t drill.
25. Sometimes you look back at girls you spent money on rather than send it to your mum & you realise witchcraft is real
Robert Mugabe Quotes On Gay marriage:
26. If President Barack Obama wants me to allow marriage for same-sex couples in my country (Zimbabwe), he must come here so that I marry him first.
27. Even Satan wasn’t gay; he approached naked Eve instead of naked Adam. Say no to same-sex marriage.
28. Archbishop Tutu said it is nice to be gay, yet he has a wife, he should have begun by getting himself a man for a woman… When you are a bishop and cannot interpret the Bible, you should resign and give it to those who can. We will not compromise our tradition and tolerate homosexuality. We need continuity in our race, and that comes from the woman, and no to homosexuality. John and John, no; Maria and Maria, no…I keep pigs and the male pig knows the female one.”
29. If you take men and lock them in a house for five years and tell them to come up with two children and they fail to do that, then we will chop off their heads.
30. I am still the Hitler of the time. This Hitler has only one objective: justice for his people, sovereignty for his people, recognition of the independence of his people and their rights over their resources. If that is Hitler, then let me be Hitler tenfold. Ten times, that is what we stand for.” – March 2003
31. I have died many times. I have actually beaten Jesus Christ because he only died once.
32. A brave man is he who has a running stomach and still wants to flatulate.
Robert Mugabe Quotes On Alcohol Indulgence
33. Cigarette is a pinch of tobacco rolled in a piece of paper with fire on one end and a fool on the other end.
34. Don’t drink at all, don’t smoke, you must exercise and eat vegetables and fruit
Robert Mugabe Quote On Gender Equality
35. It’s not possible that women can be at par with men
Robert Mugabe Quotes On colonialism and Prolonged leadership
36. “Was it not enough punishment and suffering in history that we were uprooted and made helpless slaves not only in new colonial outposts but also domestically” – Undated.
37. When one’s goat gets missing, the aroma of a neighbour’s soup gets suspicious.
38. South Africans will kick down a statue of a dead white man but won’t even attempt to slap a live one. Yet they can stone to death a black man simply because he’s a foreigner.
39. Mr Bush, Mr Blair and now Mr Brown’s sense of human rights precludes our people’s right to their God-given resources, which in their view must be controlled by their kith and kin. I am termed dictator because I have rejected this supremacist view and frustrated the neocolonialists.
40. Journalist: Sir, don’t you think 89 years would be a great time to retire as a President?
Mugabe: Have you ever asked the Queen this question or is it just for African leaders?
45. Interviewer: Mr President, when are you bidding the people of Zimbabwe farewell?
Robert: Where are they going?
46. What is the problem? We now have aeroplanes which can take them back quicker than the ships used by their ancestors.
47. He who swallows a complete coconut has absolute trust in his anus.
48. The only warning Africans take serious is LOW BATTERY.
49. The only white man you can trust is a dead white man.
50. We don’t mind having sanctions banning us from Europe. We are not Europeans.
51. When your clothes are made of cassava leaves, you don’t take a goat as a friend.
52. Only God who appointed me will remove me.
53. The white man is not indigenous to Africa. Africa is for Africans. Zimbabwe is for Zimbabweans
54. We have fought for our land, we have fought for our sovereignty, small as we are we have won our independence and we are prepared to shed our blood…. So, Blair keep your England, and let me keep my Zimbabwe
55. If the choice were made, one for us to lose our sovereignty and become a member of the Commonwealth or remain with our sovereignty and lose the membership of the Commonwealth, I would say let the Commonwealth go.
|Islam for Muslims / Wasting Time Is Worse Than Death ! by Destinygrl(f): 5:29pm On Sep 18, 2017|
Ibn Al Qayyim (Ra ) says : "Wasting time is worse than death because death separates you from this world whereas wasting time separates you from Allah".
Therefore we must make the best use of the precious little time we have left for death is waiting for us around each corner and it will take us very swiftly without delay . It will not wait for us to change tomorrow ore next week . It will take us when our time is up. So when will we decide to change? When it is too late?
So we must act NOW before death takes us for we are gambling with our hereafter! In the next world we will beg Allah for one more chance but by then it would have been too late!
Therefore let us make the necessary changes to our lives right NOW! For tomorrow may never come!
|Fashion / HERBS by Destinygrl(f): 8:58pm On Sep 13, 2017|
pls where cld I get these herbs in Nigeria
Alma or Indian Gooseberry
Reetha or Soapnuts
|Fashion / Re: I'm A Natural Hair Blogger, If U Have Any Questions About Natural Hair, Ask Me by Destinygrl(f): 11:13am On Sep 12, 2017|
pls where cld I get these herbs in Nigeria Bhringraj Amla—The Indian Gooseberry Ritha (Soap Nuts) Shikakai Ashwagandha Brahmi
|Islam for Muslims / Virtues Of Arafaah Day by Destinygrl(f): 6:54pm On Aug 30, 2017|
What are the Virtues of the Day of Arafaah ?
Praise be to Allaah.
1. It is the day on which the religion was perfected and Allaah’s Favour was completed.
In Al-Saheehayn it was reported from ‘Umar ibn al-Khattaab (may Allaah be pleased with him) that a Jewish man said to him, “O Ameer al-Mu’mineen, there is an aayah in your Book which you recite; if it had come to us Jews, we would have taken that day as an ‘Eid (festival).” ‘Umar said, “Which aayah?” He said: “ This day I have perfected your religion for you, completed My favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion.” [al-Maa’idah 5:3 – interpretation of the meaning] . ‘Umar said, “We know on which day and in which place that was revealed to the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). It was when he was standing in ‘Arafaah on a Friday.”
2. It is a day of Eid for the people who are in that place.
The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Yawm ‘Arafaah (the day of ‘Arafaah), Yawm al-Nahr (the Day of Sacrifice) and
Ayyaam al-Tashreeq (the 3 days following Yawm al-Nahr ) are Eid (festival) for us, the people of Islam. These are days of eating and drinking.” This was narrated by the authors of al-Sunan . It was reported that ‘Umar ibn al-Khattaab said: “It – i.e., the aayah ‘ This day I have perfected…’ was revealed on a Friday, the Day of ‘Arafaah, both of which – praise be to Allaah – are Eids for us.”
3. It is a day by which Allaah swore an oath.
The Almighty cannot swear by anything except that which is mighty. Yawm ‘Arafaah is the “witnessed day” mentioned in the aayah (interpretation of the meaning):
“By the witnessing day [Friday] and by the witnessed day [the Day of ‘Arafaah].” [al-Burooj 85:3].
It was reported from Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The promised day is the Day of Resurrection, the witnessed day is the Day of ‘Arafaah, and the witnessing day is Friday.” Narrated by al-Tirmidhi and classed as saheeh by al-Albaani.
It is the “odd” [i.e., odd-numbered, Witr ] by which Allaah swore in the aayah (interpretation of the meaning):
“ And by the even and the odd” [al-Fajr 89:3]. Ibn ‘Abbaas said: “The even is the Day of al-Adhaa [i.e., 10 Dhoo’l-Hijjah] and the odd is the Day of ‘Arafaah [i.e., 9 Dhoo’l-Hijjah] This is also the view of ‘Ikrimah and al-Dahhaak.
4. Fasting on this day is an expiation for two years.
It was reported from Abu Qutaadah (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) was asked about fasting on the Day of ‘Arafaah. He said, “It expiates for the sins of the previous year and of the coming year.” Narrated by Muslim.
This (fasting) is mustahabb for those who are not on Hajj. In the case of the one who is on Hajj, it is not Sunnah for him to fast on the Day of ‘Arafaah, because the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) did not fast on this day in ‘Arafaah. It was narrated that he forbade fasting on the Day of ‘Arafaah in ‘Arafaah.
5. It is the day on which Allaah took the covenant from the progeny of Adam.
It was reported that Ibn ‘Abbaas (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Allaah took the covenant from the loins of Adam in Na’maan, i.e., ‘Arafaah. He brought forth from his loins all his offspring and spread them before Him, then He addressed them, and said: ‘Am I not your Lord? They said, ‘Yes, we testify,’ let you should say on the Day of Resurrection: ‘Verily, we have been unaware of this.’ Or lest you should say: ‘It was only our fathers aforetime who took others as partners in worship along with Allaah, and we were (merely their) descendents after them; will You then destroy us because of the deeds of men who practised Al-Baatil (i.e., ploytheism and committing crimes and sins, invoking and worshipping others besides Allaah)?’ [al-A’raaf 7:172-173 – interpretation of the meaning] .” Narrated by Ahmad and classed as saheeh by al-Albaani. And there is no greater day than this and no greater covenant than this.
6. It is the day of forgiveness of sins, freedom from the Fire and pride in the people who are there:
In Saheeh Muslim it was narrated from ‘Aa’ishah (may Allaah be pleased with her) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “There is no day on which Allaah frees more people from the Fire than the Day of ‘Arafaah. He comes close and expresses His pride to the angels, saying, ‘What do these people want?’”
It was reported from Ibn ‘Umar that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Allaah expresses His pride to His angels at the time of ‘Ishaa’ on the Day of ‘Arafaah, about the people of ‘Arafaah. He says, ‘Look at My slaves who have come unkempt and dusty.’” Narrated by Ahmad and classed as saheeh by al-Albaani.
And Allaah knows best.
|Crime / Re: Man Beats Secondary School Girls Like Men (video) by Destinygrl(f): 7:43pm On Aug 20, 2017|
those who are filming watching and laughing are worse then the beater
|Education / Re: ASUU Strike: Update Us From Your Campus by Destinygrl(f): 6:45pm On Aug 13, 2017|
Wizklynd23:no any update
|Education / Re: ASUU Strike: Update Us From Your Campus by Destinygrl(f): 4:32pm On Aug 13, 2017|
UNIABUJA students are preparing for the scheduled exams on 21st
|Education / Re: Pictures Of Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gate & Rich People That Will Amaze You!! by Destinygrl(f): 11:04pm On Jul 27, 2017|
|Family / Re: Pictures Of A Woman’s Two Sets Of Identical Twin Boys by Destinygrl(f): 6:25pm On Jul 11, 2017|
no twin for their dog too lol
|Islam for Muslims / 25 Ways To Enter Jannah by Destinygrl(f): 2:50pm On Jun 03, 2017|
25 ways to Enter Jannah
1. Whoever meets Allah without ascribing anything to Him will enter Jannah.[Bukhari]
2. Whoever believes (has emaan) in Allah and His Messenger (sal Allahu alayhi wa sallam), and establishes the prayer and fasts the month of Ramadan, it is incumbent upon Allah that He enters him in Jannah.[Bukhari]
3. Whoever builds a masjid seeking by it the Pleasure of Allah, Allah will build for him a similar place in Jannah. [Bukhari]
4. Whoever prays the two cool prayers (Asr and Fajr) will enter Jannah. [Bukhari]
5. Whoever goes to the masjid (every) morning and in the afternoon (for the ongregational prayer), Allah will prepare for him an honorable place in Jannah with good hospitality for (what he has done) every morning and afternoon goings. [Bukhari]
6. Whoever can guarantee (the chastity of) what is between his two jaw-bones and what is between his two legs (i.e. his tongue and his private parts), I guarantee Jannah for him. [Bukhari]
7. Whoever prays 12 rakaat in the day and night, a house in Jannah will be built for him. [Muslim]
8. Whoever treads a path in search of knowledge, Allah will make easy for him the path to Jannah. [Bukhari]
9. Whoever repeats after the muadhdhin from his heart (i.e., sincerely) will enter Jannah. [Abu Dawud]
10. There is not one of you who perfects his wudu and prays two rakaat setting about them with his heart as well as his face except that Jannah would be mandatory for him [Abu Dawud]
11. Whoever says: “I am pleased with Allah as my Rabb, and with Islam as my Deen, and with Muhammad (sal Allahu alayhi wa sallam) as my Prophet, Jannah would be mandatory for him. [Abu Dawud]
12. Whosoever last words are: laa ilaaha il Allah, will enter Paradise. [Abu Dawud, Saheeh]
13. Whoever says “SubhanAllah al-Adheem wa biHamdihi, Glorified and Exalted is Allah, The Great, and with His Praise”, a date-palm will planted for him in Jannah.[Tirmidhi]
14. Whoever dies and is free from three: arrogance, grudges and debt will enter Jannah.[Tirmidhi]
15. Whoever raises two girls, he and I will enter Jannah. [Tirmidhi]
16. Whoever calls the adhan for 12 years, Jannah will become mandatory for him[ibn Maajah]
17. Whoever asks Allah for Jannah three times, Jannah will say: “O Allah, enter him into Jannah.” [Tirmidhi]
18. Whoever visits an ailing person or a brother of his to seek the Pleasure of Allah, an announcer (angel) calls out: May you be happy, may your walking be blessed, and may you be awarded a dignified position in Jannah.[Tirmidhi]
19. Indeed, truthfulness leads to righteousness and indeed righteousness leads to Jannah. [Bukhari]
20. Allah guarantees him who strives in His Cause and whose motivation for going out is nothing but Jihad in His Cause and belief in His Word, that He will admit him into Jannah. [Bukhari]
21. O people, spread the salaam (greetings), feed the hungry, and pray while the people are asleep, you will enter Jannah in peace. [Tirmidhi]
22. (The performance of) Umrah is an expiation for the sins committed between it and the previous Umrah; and the reward of Hajj Mabrur (i.e., one accepted) is nothing but Jannah. [Bukhari]
23. Allah has ninety-nine Names, one hundred minus one, and whoever believes in their meanings and acts accordingly, will enter Jannah. [Bukhari]
24. I saw a man going about in Jannah (and enjoying himself) as a reward for cutting from the middle of the road, a tree which was causing inconvenience to the Muslims[Muslim]
25. O Allah, You are my Lord, none has the right to be worshipped except You, You created me and I am You servant and I abide to Your covenant and promise as best I can, I take refuge in You from the evil of which I committed. I acknowledge Your favor upon me and I acknowledge my sin, so forgive me, for verily none can forgive sin except You. “If somebody recites this invocation during the day, and if he should die then, he will be from the people of Jannah. And if he recites it in the night, and if he should die on the same day, he will be from the people of Jannah.” [Bukhari]
|Islam for Muslims / Re: Inalliahi Wa Inalihi Rajiun by Destinygrl(f): 12:59pm On Jun 03, 2017|
Usernamesucks:amin jazallahu khiran
|Islam for Muslims / Re: Inalliahi Wa Inalihi Rajiun by Destinygrl(f): 12:58pm On Jun 03, 2017|
|Islam for Muslims / Re: Inalliahi Wa Inalihi Rajiun by Destinygrl(f): 12:57pm On Jun 03, 2017|
|Islam for Muslims / Re: The Names Of 7 Gates To Jahannam And 8 Gates To Jannah. by Destinygrl(f): 12:03pm On Jun 03, 2017|
ziccoit:amin thuma amin
|Family / Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by Destinygrl(f): 11:43am On Jun 01, 2017|
1 Like 1 Share
|Family / Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by Destinygrl(f): 6:18pm On May 31, 2017|
i cried today
lost my beloved mum 23 days ago
i had alot of plans and so many things in store for her
now things just seems to be pointless
I would give anything and everything to have a chance to call her and tell her
I love you mum
93 Likes 4 Shares
|European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Ajax vs Manchester United: Europa League Final (0 - 2) On 24th May 2017 by Destinygrl(f): 9:00pm On May 24, 2017|
who scored d second goal pls
|Islam for Muslims / Re: Inalliahi Wa Inalihi Rajiun by Destinygrl(f): 8:27pm On May 14, 2017|
Bowaley17:amin thuma amin
|Islam for Muslims / Re: Inalliahi Wa Inalihi Rajiun by Destinygrl(f): 8:26pm On May 14, 2017|
Empiree:amin tnk you so much
|Islam for Muslims / Re: Inalliahi Wa Inalihi Rajiun by Destinygrl(f): 8:24pm On May 14, 2017|
carinmom:amin thank u sis
|Islam for Muslims / Re: Inalliahi Wa Inalihi Rajiun by Destinygrl(f): 7:49pm On May 11, 2017|
|Islam for Muslims / Re: Inalliahi Wa Inalihi Rajiun by Destinygrl(f): 7:49pm On May 11, 2017|
|Islam for Muslims / Inalliahi Wa Inalihi Rajiun by Destinygrl(f): 7:38pm On May 11, 2017|
Innalillahi wa inna ilaihi raajium, Allahu Akbar!
My beloved mum passed away we need your prayers
We pray that Allah showers his mercy on her and grant her the highest level of paradise,
Amin thuma amin
1 Like 1 Share
|Fashion / Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Destinygrl(f): 9:38pm On Apr 21, 2017|
plz which soap is better idole papaya or ashantee
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 212