|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,868,661 members, 6,884,779 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 May 2022 at 03:19 AM
|Technology Market / Meet Olilifood, An Efficient Online Food Delivery Startup In Asaba by ike4blast(m): 7:50am On Jun 15, 2020|
Gone are the days where you find yourself torn between tending to essential deadlines or situations and going out to grab a bite, the need for an efficient food delivery system is highly needed. OliliFood, an online food delivery platform, birthed with you in mind.
With OliliFood, you can have food delivered from your favorite local restaurants; food vendor to your office, home, or any preferred location.
The platform also provides the opportunity to ‘order and track’ your food deliveries from the pick-up point to the drop-off point.
The fast growing startup was founded by six (6) enterprising young Nigerians
Currently covering one city which is Asaba (Delta State) in the heart of the south-south region of Nigeria, OliliFood is aiming to expand to over 10 cities before the end of 2020, the CEO, Nweze Ikechukwu Emeka, said.
OliliDelivery (Logistics Department)
“Our logistics division handles the food deliveries of our customers; as soon as your order is placed, the items will be made available at your doorstep in 30mins.
“OliliFood holds partnerships with over 20 food vendors/restaurants in Asaba, serving just about anything you have a craving for. You can access a diverse range of dishes ranging from traditional dishes to international cuisines.
“We are dedicated to making our customers smile and leaving them satisfied with our delivery services. You can also make orders through our website at www.olili.ng. We pride ourselves as the best food delivery brand throughout Asaba and environs”, Nweze Ikechukwu Emeka said in a recent interview.
What OliliFood do for restaurants
“We offer local restaurant owners a chance to grow their business by increasing their takeout sales. New customers in your area will be able to reach you through our platform, and you won’t have to worry about getting overwhelmed by takeout orders”, he said.
Again, all orders will be processed and delivered to the customers by OliliFood logistics department.
With OliliFood, you can also increase your brand awareness by gaining access to advanced advertising tools.
You would even be able to take orders from neighbourhoods outside your restaurant location.
“Simply put, we are providing restaurants with the resources they need to have an edge against their competitors.
Mode of payment
As a tech company, OliliFood developers have painstakingly integrated an almost foolproof method of payment.
Speaking on this, the Lead Developer, Adinnu Chukwudalu Benedict, explained that OliliFood offers a seamless payment option “through our wallet system where users can easily fund through their bank account. Orders’ payments will be deducted from the wallet on checkout, and you can follow your transaction history there.
“Users can also choose to pay with a debit card via Paystack, which is one of Nigeria’s leading payment processors”.
OliliFood is a startup to watch out for, coming from the South South region of Nigeria.
|Jokes Etc / Epical And Savagery Moment by ike4blast(m): 9:45am On Nov 08, 2017|
Just for fun though, have you ever been told something and you wanna express yourself with words but you rather used a facial expression??
Like when you she start adding Tomatoes to Duke nut Soup (Ogbonor Soup).
|Romance / Re: Female Soldier Stuns In Leggings And Skin Tight Jeans & Crop Top (Photos) by ike4blast(m): 9:37am On Nov 08, 2017|
So make we ask her out
|Celebrities / Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by ike4blast(m): 9:33am On Nov 08, 2017|
Bobrisky arrested just one day and the man in him is coming out!! Make I just dey look am sha
|Music/Radio / Re: 2face Replies Blackface And Idris. by ike4blast(m): 9:17am On Nov 08, 2017|
So blackface is still blasting 2face after the name don change to 2baba??
|Nairaland / General / 10 Most Notorious Armed Robbers In Nigerian Histroy by ike4blast(m): 1:44pm On Jan 16, 2017|
Following the slogan that a suspect is NOT guilty until found guilty by a competent court of law, hence, this is the authentic list of Nigerian TOP TEN ARMED ROBBERS AND TOP TEN CRIMINALS IN HISTORY, according to their ranks and origin in the history file of Nigeria.
Many of you might be kids when some of these thieves invaded Nigeria. So before you argue blindly or baselessly, ask your parents or uncles first about them and how they brought Armed Robbery and Criminals in Nigeria, then you can come back with your comments or opinion. The lists are based on FACTS!
See Full List In The Next Series Of Pages…
NIGERIA TOP TEN ARMED ROBBERS
1. DR. OYENUSI- The greatest Nigerian armed robber in history and number One Nigeria Armed Robber. Oyenusi is a Yoruba man from Osun State.
2. BABATUNDE – another notorious armed robber from Yoruba who bastardized white lace in his days with his gang. He operated with his gang almost the same time with Dr. Oyenusi- (the greatest Nigerian Armed robber in history).
3. FOLORUNSO – another powerful known armed robber of Yoruba origin who stole with blood in his hands. He was Babatunde’s best friend and they rob most times as a gang. He was said to have impregnated one of Babatunde’s wives before he was killed.
4. SHINA RAMBO: A no nonsense Armed Robber. Nobody knows whether he is for real or a myth. He is also proudly Yoruba.
5. LAWRENCE NOMAYAGBON ANINI- A celebrity Armed Robber that made dummies out of the Nigerian police in the 80′s. Lawrence Anini whose gangs caused fear and terror in Benin. He was from (Mid West) today’s Edo state. Many believed he’s smart in Robbery but not still as smarter or dangerous like Dr. Oyenusi(the greatest Nigerian Armed Robber).
6. MONDAY OSUNBOR- Another bloody Armed Robber . Osunbor is Anini’s deputy. he was part of the deadly gang that terrorised the southern region of Nigeria.
7. Inspector GEORGE IYAMU. Remember he was the senior Cop that made Anini’s career successful. He was a top Armed Robber in police uniform. He supplied intelligence and Arms to Anini’s gang. He was number three in Anini’s Gang and number seven in Nigeria’s Armed Robbers history book.
8. KAYODE WILLIAMS- Another brutal Armed Robber in history who later turned Pastor. The son of famous Mrs. Williams. Kayode was Oyenusi’s best friend and he is Yoruba.
9. ABIODUN EGUNJOBI: Up came 36-years-old Abiodun Egunjobi, alias Godogodo, who rose from being a slum boy to the leader of a gang that defied all reasons, struck with precision, killed without mercy and terrorised Lagos and the south west with reckless abandon.
10. OBIDIOZOR OTOKOTO- A ritualist, robber who killed people for ritual purposes, hitman, racketeering, loan sharking and general crime merchandise. He is igbo.
|Politics / Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by ike4blast(m): 8:01am On Dec 24, 2015|
Oga what are you saying na?? Is it nt to carry out this kind of misgovernce and the save the poor masses than too carry out human capital developmet that will have no impact in peoples lives and will be of help to only the rich?
That's how our EX governor ruin delta state for 8yrs! All in the name of "HUMAN CAPITAL DEVELOPMENT"
|Nairaland / General / Lol.... As Seen In Delta State Today by ike4blast(m): 3:58pm On Dec 15, 2015|
Cant stop laughing!!
Today we ran into a guy who bought a female gown from a boutique and immediately put it on preparing too live the store for the days activities.
More Photos: http://ventnaija.net/2015/12/delta-state-again-lol-as-seen-in-delta-state.html
|Religion / Re: "Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye by ike4blast(m): 12:09pm On Dec 08, 2015|
Money can be sent too heaven tru DEATH Union or obituary Gram!!
For those dumb people thinking othewise
|Crime / Re: Fake Bank Alert: Police Arrest Suspected Kingpin In Lagos (photo) by ike4blast(m): 11:33am On Dec 04, 2015|
|Politics / Re: Oshiomhole Fires Back At Okonjo-Iweala "You Should Be Ashamed..." by ike4blast(m): 6:05am On Dec 04, 2015|
|Nairaland / General / P-square Escape Unhurt From An Accident Along Lagos Ibadan Expressway by ike4blast(m): 4:02pm On Aug 30, 2015|
Report reaching VentNaija.com.ng says that the music duo alongside Kaffy's husband (who is their official drummer) & their assistant manager escaped from an accident along the Lagos Ibadan Expressway. Peter took to Instagram to share the details. What he wrote after the cut...http://ventnaija.com.ng/2015/08/p-square-escape-unhurt-from-an-accident-along-lagos-ibadan-expressway.html
|Webmasters / VSMS, A Cakephp Based School Management System by ike4blast(m): 1:18pm On Aug 11, 2015|
Good day to all programmer in the house, i am developing a school management portal like that of https://www.waeup.org/kofa portal. this project is wriiten in php (Cakephp), python and some crumbs of jquery. I need 3 dedicated cakephp or python programmer to join my team, if you are good in cakephp and will like to be part of this success.. email me @ email@example.com. below are pictures from the portal and here is a demo link http://vsms.ventmedia.com.ng.
Note: The portal is 60% completed and still under development!
|Jokes Etc / Re: Photo Of The Day: Where Is She From ? by ike4blast(m): 12:41am On May 05, 2015|
|Jokes Etc / Re: Photo Of The Day: Where Is She From ? by ike4blast(m): 12:05am On May 05, 2015|
make Ghanians no catch u! lol
|Jokes Etc / Photo Of The Day: Where Is She From ? by ike4blast(m): 11:49pm On May 04, 2015|
Stumble upon this photo cant help nut to laugh....
Where is she from ?
copied from http://ventnaija.com.ng/2015/05/photo-of-the-day-where-is-she-from.html
|Nairaland / General / Globacom Nig Website Hacked By NCH by ike4blast(m): 4:36pm On Apr 21, 2015|
As at the time of this report the deface is still on the website.
One of Nigerians Biggest telecommunication giants, Globacom Nig website was this afternoon hacked by a group of kiddies hackers called NIGERIA CYBER HUNTERS.
The website was defaced with a large image and small text with no massage passed, our reporters has it that the little hacking group have been terrorizing the internet and causing all sort of havocs without a definite goal.
The series of hacking in Nigeria has increased following the defacing of the Independent Electoral commission website on election day.
|Nairaland / General / Is Auchi Still Part Of Edo State ? by ike4blast(m): 11:29pm On Mar 09, 2015|
please for nairalanders, is auchi still part of the Edo state because the region is isolated from the happenings in the state!
if you have been too auchi you will understand what i mean.
|Nairaland / General / Internet Gaming Disorder (IGD) : What Turns A Hobby Into A Health Hazard ? by ike4blast(m): 1:52pm On Jan 25, 2015|
Via (CNN) Earlier this month, a 32-year old male gamer was found dead at a Taiwanese Internet cafe following a non-stop three-day gaming session. This followed the death of another male gamer who died in Taipei at the start of the year following a five-day gaming binge.
While these cases are extremely rare, it does beg the question of why gaming can lead to such excessive behavior. I have spent nearly three decades studying videogame addiction and there are many studies published in both the medical and psychological literature showing that very excessive gaming can lead to a variety of health problems that range from repetitive strain injuries and obesity, through to auditory and visual hallucinations and addiction.
I have to stress that there is lots of scientific research showing the many educational and therapeutic benefits of playing but there is definitely a small minority of gamers that develop problems as a result of gaming overuse.
For me, addiction boils down to constant reinforcement, or put more simply, being constantly rewarded while playing the game. Gaming rewards can be physiological (such as feeling "high" or getting a "buzz" while playing or beating your personal high score), psychological (such as feeling you have complete control in a specific situation or knowing that your strategic play helped you win), social (such as being congratulated by fellow gamers when doing something well in the game) and, in some cases, financial (such as winning a gaming tournament).But what is it that makes gaming so compulsive and addictive for the small minority?
Most of these rewards are -- at least to some extent -- unpredictable. Not knowing when the next reward will come keeps some players in the game. In short, they carry on gaming even though they may not have received an immediate reward. They simply hope that another reward is "just around the corner" and keep on playing.
Added to this is the shift over the last decade from standalone console gaming to massively multiplayer online games where games never end and gamers have to compete and/or collaborate with other gamers in real time (instead of being able to pause the game and come back and play from the point at which the player left it). Many excessive gamers report that they hate logging off and leaving such games. They don't like it as they don't know what is going on in the game when they are not online.
The last five years has seen large increase in the number of scientific studies on problematic gaming. In May 2013, the American Psychiatric Association published the fifth edition of the "Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders"(DSM-5). For the first time, the DSM-5 included "internet gaming disorder" (IGD) as a psychological condition that warrants future research.
Throughout my research career I have argued that although all addictions have particular and idiosyncratic characteristics, they share more commonalities than differences such as total preoccupation, mood modification, cravings, tolerance, withdrawal symptoms, conflict with work, education and other people, and loss of control. These similarities likely reflect a common etiology of addictive behavior.
So when does a healthy enthusiasm turn into an addiction? At the simplest level, healthy enthusiasms add to life and addictions take away from it. But how much is too much? This is difficult to answer as I know many gamers who play many hours every day without any detrimental effects.
The DSM-5 lists nine criteria for IGD. If any gamer endorses five or more of the following criteria they would likely be diagnosed as having IGD:
(1) preoccupation with internet games;
(2) withdrawal symptoms when internet gaming is taken away;
(3) the need to spend increasing amounts of time engaged in internet gaming,
(4) unsuccessful attempts to control participation in internet gaming;
(5) loss of interest in hobbies and entertainment as a result of, and with the exception of, internet gaming;
(6) continued excessive use of internet games despite knowledge of psychosocial problems;
(7) deception of family members, therapists, or others regarding the amount of internet gaming;
( use of the internet gaming to escape or relieve a negative mood; and
(9) loss of a significant relationship, job, or educational or career opportunity because of participation in internet games.
The good news is that only a small minority of gamers suffer form IGD. Most online games are fun and exciting to play. But like any activity that is taken to excess, in a minority of cases the activity can become addictive.
Any activity if done for days on end could lead to severe health problems and even death -- and gaming is no exception. Instead of demonizing games, we need to educate gamers about the potential dangers of very excessive use.
Please read and pass it on to your friends
|Web Market / Re: Jcow Pro8.2, Themes And Moduls by ike4blast(m): 11:10am On Jan 08, 2014|
have you run the upgrade.php i gave u
|Phones / Nigerian Ventchat Users Thread-let's Stay C0nnected With Ourselves by ike4blast(m): 2:05pm On Jan 03, 2014|
ventchat is a new social network,
it comes with many features like
@tags for status update(just like facebook)
follow (like twitter)
open live chat for all members online
customized profile background
free classifieds (were u can place adverts)
comment on status
download the android app here!!
ventchat only has android for now,
so PC users can access it direct with a browser
so mobile users can access it direct with a browser
|Nairaland / General / My New Year Resolution (2014) by ike4blast(m): 11:36am On Jan 01, 2014|
My new year resolution for 2014 is as follows..
1. I will reduce my intake of alcohol by 75%.
2. I will double date dis year, because last year was heart break festival.
3. I will always delete irrelevant numbers that are on my phone book.
4. I will reduce the use of P.C by 40%, because it is killing me faster then anything else.
5. I will increase my punctuality rate by 90%.
6. I shall by all means cut-off all yahoo boys whom are my friends, before they will use me(their father, not me) for rituals.
7. I most not fail to say the truth no matter how hard.
8. I will en-devour to pay my seeds, offerings, tithe e.t.c.
9. I will cut-off anybody who mind set is always money, because when they will plan on using you for bad thing you will not know.
10. I will make sure that my social network is recognized as Nigeria biggest social network in the world, and by December this year
Mark Zuckerburg will be calling me on phone..
11. I will tweet (less), Facebook (small), what app and 2g0 (Not), Pinging (No-more), because they eat my time, like man and meat!!
12. I will stop the use of pidgin English in my chatting.
13. I most make sure that my friends will start reading their bibles, even if it is occasionally.
this are the few ones i can remember now....!!!
but before i forget,
14. I most buy Gun!!!!
Happy New Year NAIRALANDERS!!!
|Romance / Re: In One Word, Describe Your Love Life In 2013 by ike4blast(m): 8:45pm On Dec 31, 2013|
my hrt was dumped @ the river bank
|Romance / Re: In One Word, Describe Your Love Life In 2013 by ike4blast(m): 11:36am On Dec 31, 2013|
eluquenson: Fabulous...yours was great, that what it means
|Romance / In One Word, Describe Your Love Life In 2013 by ike4blast(m): 11:30am On Dec 31, 2013|
the above described my love life this year, i dated only one girl and it lasted for just 2weeks!!! so still single, any single lady lol
|Web Market / Re: Jcow Pro8.2, Themes And Moduls by ike4blast(m): 3:34pm On Dec 27, 2013|
|Webmasters / Re: Abuja Web Or Software Programmers, Developers, And Designers Lets Meet Here by ike4blast(m): 9:12am On Dec 27, 2013|
i speak php, http://www.ventchat.net/u/admin
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 189