Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,393 members, 7,826,518 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Kasuwa Is It Real - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Kasuwa Is It Real (1029 Views)

Please, Which Software Was Used For Kasuwa / On Kasuwa And Iroko TV And Talent War For Nigerian IT Whiz Kids / Www.diakrinotraining.com Is It Real ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kasuwa Is It Real by nnama11: 5:54pm On Jul 25, 2012
PLS CAN SOME ONE HELP ME IS KASUWA ONLINE SHOPPING REAL, THEY SAID ITS PAYMENT ON DELIVERY,BUT REGISTERING, THEY ARE ASKING FOR MY CARD DETAILS , NOT THAT I CAN NOT PAY BUT MEN NEED TO KNOW IF THEY ARE REAL, ANSWERS APPRECIATED.
Re: Kasuwa Is It Real by databoy247(m): 7:10pm On Jul 27, 2012
anybody don order something from there before?
Re: Kasuwa Is It Real by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 27, 2012
I never saw anything like that the last time i made an order there.
Then i got a call from a female the next day trying to confirm my order.
All in all, i don't think they are a scam because they have an office address down at the bottom page of their website.
Re: Kasuwa Is It Real by luluosas(m): 8:16am On Jul 30, 2012
databoy247: anybody don order something from there before?
Yes, my Supervisor in the office just got delivery of Samsung Galaxy Pocket, a Samsung Digital camera and two camera bags, totaling N40,000+.
He placed order (pay) for products on Wednesday 18th July, 2012 and got them on Friday 27th July, 2012 in Yola.
According to a customer care official he called last week Wednesday to enquire about the state of his goods, he was told that the package was done on Tuesday the previous day.
And you know what? The shipments is totally FREE as advertised on the Kasuwa website.
With this, I can confidently say that Kasuwa is 100% genuine and trustworthy online market.
Re: Kasuwa Is It Real by luluosas(m): 8:26am On Jul 30, 2012
nnama11: PLS CAN SOME ONE HELP ME IS KASUWA ONLINE SHOPPING REAL, THEY SAID ITS PAYMENT ON DELIVERY,BUT REGISTERING, THEY ARE ASKING FOR MY CARD DETAILS , NOT THAT I CAN NOT PAY BUT MEN NEED TO KNOW IF THEY ARE REAL, ANSWERS APPRECIATED.
Well, even if I haven't buy anything yet from them, I am registered customer on the Kasuwa website but, there were no place I was asked to fill my card details during registrations.
Maybe you chooses to pay online hence you were asked of your card details.

(1) (Reply)

Need Help On How To Download, Instal Aol Desktop 9.7 / Web Developer/designer And Proposal Urgently Needed. Latest 7/4/2013 / Let Me Craft Your Website With A Premium Wordpress Theme At A Rediculous Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.