Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

The New Technology Market : Let's Have Your Complaints & Suggestions Here - Technology Market (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / The New Technology Market : Let's Have Your Complaints & Suggestions Here (25239 Views)

Technology Market On Blackberry Messenger(bbm) -to Your Benefit / Ado-Ekiti Technology Market And Laptop Services / Technology Market Now On Yookos, yookos.com/technologymarket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Technology Market : Let's Have Your Complaints & Suggestions Here by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 02, 2013
please why do i always get banned or my post becomes hidden each time i post,not like am breaking any of the rules,please do something about it
Re: The New Technology Market : Let's Have Your Complaints & Suggestions Here by inspiredm(m): 4:16am On Aug 03, 2013
michaelobinna: please why do i always get banned or my post becomes hidden each time i post,not like am breaking any of the rules,please do something about it

All the Posts you had Looked like Spam, I have Released them from the Spam Robot and Unbanned you,

Please Avoid Posting Long and Spam Like Posts.

Cheers
Inspired
Re: The New Technology Market : Let's Have Your Complaints & Suggestions Here by marleygab(m): 12:56pm On Aug 04, 2013
Greetings inspired.
Re: The New Technology Market : Let's Have Your Complaints & Suggestions Here by chukyjones(m): 6:00am On Aug 09, 2013
Hello Moderator,
I wish to bring to your notice a Nairalander (Ultimux) that scammed me of my hard earned N105,000.00.
I contacted this guy on this section last month via his yahoo add. (pultimux). I was actually in need of a genuine online biz I could be doing in my spare time, and this guy promised to tutor me on a few of them particularly e-exchange biz. After I made some payments to him for the tutorial and also to fund my perfect money account, he stopped picking my calls till date. I know probably he must have changed his profile name but am doing this to protect other Nairalanders that may probably fall for his wimps and caprices. He doesn’t pick my calls anymore neither has he posted anything on NL under Ultimux since then.
The details of the transfers include;
His acct Name: (doubt if that is even his real name) Malouda Munuero
Bank Name and Acct Number: GTB / 0106633295
His Phone Number: 08052598560
Transfers to his account:
N20,000.00 on 18/07/2013, N20,000.00 on 19/07/2013, N57,000.00 on 20/07/2013 and N8,000.00 on 21/07/2013.
Thank you.
Re: The New Technology Market : Let's Have Your Complaints & Suggestions Here by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 09, 2013
inspired_m:

All the Posts you had Looked like Spam, I have Released them from the Spam Robot and Unbanned you,

Please Avoid Posting Long and Spam Like Posts.

Cheers
Inspired

its still the same thing,i post and get banned,even after i get unbanned my post are not visble,check my last posts,they didnt show @ all and no spam messages in it,
Re: The New Technology Market : Let's Have Your Complaints & Suggestions Here by bosa1(m): 2:38am On Aug 10, 2013
kindly help me. I open up my system and I
got dis message "Operating system not found"
what shld I do?
Re: The New Technology Market : Let's Have Your Complaints & Suggestions Here by nani667: 1:43pm On Aug 10, 2013
hi..please I'd like to suggest that you increase the upload size of pictures on this site to above 200kb...that restriction Has been causing issues for a lot of Nairalanders. please look into it
Re: The New Technology Market : Let's Have Your Complaints & Suggestions Here by nani667: 1:45pm On Aug 10, 2013
hi..please I'd like to suggest that you increase the upload size of pictures on this site to above 200kb...that restriction Has been causing issues for a lot of Nairalanders. please look into it....
Re: The New Technology Market : Let's Have Your Complaints & Suggestions Here by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 12, 2013
it doesnt look like spam, if it does note out what looks like a spam there or cant i post my phone number again
michaelobinna:

its still the same thing,i post and get banned,even after i get unbanned my post are not visble,check my last posts,they didnt show @ all and no spam messages in it,
Re: The New Technology Market : Let's Have Your Complaints & Suggestions Here by ceejay80s(m): 11:24am On Aug 13, 2013
chukyjones: Hello Moderator,
I wish to bring to your notice a Nairalander (Ultimux) that scammed me of my hard earned N105,000.00.
I contacted this guy on this section last month via his yahoo add. (pultimux). I was actually in need of a genuine online biz I could be doing in my spare time, and this guy promised to tutor me on a few of them particularly e-exchange biz. After I made some payments to him for the tutorial and also to fund my perfect money account, he stopped picking my calls till date. I know probably he must have changed his profile name but am doing this to protect other Nairalanders that may probably fall for his wimps and caprices. He doesn’t pick my calls anymore neither has he posted anything on NL under Ultimux since then.
The details of the transfers include;
His acct Name: (doubt if that is even his real name) Malouda Munuero
Bank Name and Acct Number: GTB / 0106633295
His Phone Number: 08052598560
Transfers to his account:
N20,000.00 on 18/07/2013, N20,000.00 on 19/07/2013, N57,000.00 on 20/07/2013 and N8,000.00 on 21/07/2013.
Thank you.
inspired na efcc or police? Go 2 police and make ur report, i promise u, they will get him. I blame Seun .how a naija go give u malouda as a bank acct name?

1 Like

Re: The New Technology Market : Let's Have Your Complaints & Suggestions Here by ewizard1: 6:59pm On Aug 17, 2013
Please I want to move this thread to the Phones section
www.nairaland.com/1321252/android-theres-app-it

Thanks
Re: The New Technology Market : Let's Have Your Complaints & Suggestions Here by valuba: 11:33am On Aug 19, 2013
hey guys,

my name is valuba. i am a computer geek and work for a big tech company into advertisements for companies. we are about to launch a tech contest for you guys. it's called the geek force contest aimed at making the best tech gurus in nigeria famous. so how do u want me to design the ad to attract u guys and where can i place adverts so that every body will be aware of the contest. thank you guys.
Re: The New Technology Market : Let's Have Your Complaints & Suggestions Here by ibpoloking(m): 12:22am On Aug 23, 2013
I just got a HTC desire hd, but the 3g network is inactive only edge works. It's at&t and running 2.3 os...Please I need your suggestions on the solution. Thanks
Re: The New Technology Market : Let's Have Your Complaints & Suggestions Here by amoda1994: 12:09am On Aug 28, 2013
I love this site but they are to much issues about NL, (1)we need a search option so that we don't have to keep scrolling and scrolling (2)increase d picture size to exceed 200kb (3)my post do not show and most ppl complain of it. So please look into everytin.
Re: The New Technology Market : Let's Have Your Complaints & Suggestions Here by amoda1994: 12:23am On Aug 28, 2013
We need a search grid so as to find what we r looking for easily dat we do not have to keep scrolling

1 Like

Re: The New Technology Market : Let's Have Your Complaints & Suggestions Here by ceejay80s(m): 7:33pm On Aug 29, 2013
ibpoloking: I just got a HTC desire hd, but the 3g network is inactive only edge works. It's at&t and running 2.3 os...Please I need your suggestions on the solution. Thanks
oga kindly post ur mobile phone problem here
https://www.nairaland.com/577828/phone-engineers-nairaland-willing-assist/75

or

https://www.nairaland.com/phones
Re: The New Technology Market : Let's Have Your Complaints & Suggestions Here by franzis(m): 12:11am On Sep 02, 2013
Why do I keep gettin banned with each post I make once I post immediately I will be banned for like a day u said before it because of ny posts but others make post that are exactly like or more even lone than mine yet they neve get banned,or is there prefential teatment
Re: The New Technology Market : Let's Have Your Complaints & Suggestions Here by franzis(m): 12:06pm On Sep 03, 2013
still waiting for reply .....
Re: The New Technology Market : Let's Have Your Complaints & Suggestions Here by ncpat(m): 12:46pm On Sep 03, 2013
Computer village do you have this HP L1955 MONITOR Power supply board

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Phones For Sale With Pictures Inside / Brand New Usb & Sd Card Connection Kit For Galaxy Tab / Power Bank To Start Your Car With Or Without Battery, Charge Your Laptop, Tablet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.