Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

The New Technology Market : Let's Have Your Complaints & Suggestions Here - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / The New Technology Market : Let's Have Your Complaints & Suggestions Here (25238 Views)

Technology Market On Blackberry Messenger(bbm) -to Your Benefit / Ado-Ekiti Technology Market And Laptop Services / Technology Market Now On Yookos, yookos.com/technologymarket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Technology Market : Let's Have Your Complaints & Suggestions Here by inspiredm(m): 8:42pm On Jul 25, 2012
Do you have any issue with a post, thread, any member(s), or spambot?

Let's have your complaints here. They will be attended to. Remember to always supply the link(s) to the post(s) or thread(s) you are reporting.

Let’s also have your suggestions and enquiries here too, we will try to respond to them as soon as possible.

Please note that the 'report to moderators' button still works, use it as well to report a specific post.

Let's keep the Technology Market Section sane and scam free for the Benefits of us all.

Cheers
Inspired

2 Likes

Re: The New Technology Market : Let's Have Your Complaints & Suggestions Here by aieromon(m): 9:36pm On Jul 25, 2012
Welcome to the technology market. We really keep it clean in here except in instances where people decide to bump your thread.

Other than that,we are fine.

2 Likes

Re: The New Technology Market : Let's Have Your Complaints & Suggestions Here by marleygab(m): 10:38pm On Jul 25, 2012
Nice thread, very good. well i'll suggest the phone market and the laptops market be separated.
Re: The New Technology Market : Let's Have Your Complaints & Suggestions Here by damola1: 10:49pm On Jul 25, 2012
Well, I have got a complaint sir.

My post suddenly disappeared and also the spambot works on my website and email. I cannot post my email and web address on any of the links.

https://www.nairaland.com/900679/3g-sim-router-mifi-now/1#11233295

https://www.nairaland.com/630374/mtn-glo-airtel-starcomms-visafone/3#11233268

https://www.nairaland.com/630748/mtn-glo-airtel-starcomms-visa/2#11187220

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: The New Technology Market : Let's Have Your Complaints & Suggestions Here by inspiredm(m): 11:20pm On Jul 25, 2012
damola1: Well, I have got a complaint sir.

My post suddenly disappeared and also the spambot works on my website and email. I cannot post my email and web address on any of the links.

https://www.nairaland.com/900679/3g-sim-router-mifi-now/1#11233295

https://www.nairaland.com/630374/mtn-glo-airtel-starcomms-visafone/3#11233268

https://www.nairaland.com/630748/mtn-glo-airtel-starcomms-visa/2#11187220

Thank you.

The threads have been restored from the Anti Spam Robot.

Cheers
Re: The New Technology Market : Let's Have Your Complaints & Suggestions Here by newman10(m): 11:22pm On Jul 25, 2012
Oga Inspired, I hail o! We are very cool here o!
Re: The New Technology Market : Let's Have Your Complaints & Suggestions Here by damola1: 11:33pm On Jul 25, 2012
inspired_m:

The threads have been restored from the Anti Spam Robot.

Cheers

It's a new dawn. Stay inspired!
Re: The New Technology Market : Let's Have Your Complaints & Suggestions Here by Funkymallam(m): 3:37pm On Jul 26, 2012
Good to see Inspired here too.
Re: The New Technology Market : Let's Have Your Complaints & Suggestions Here by mikkyangel(m): 4:07am On Jul 27, 2012
I too suggest the phone and laptop mkt should be separated.to further reduce congestion
Re: The New Technology Market : Let's Have Your Complaints & Suggestions Here by aieromon(m): 4:31am On Jul 27, 2012
mikkyangel: I too suggest the phone and laptop mkt should be separated.to further reduce congestion

There's a computer market section to take care of that. The technology market section is very broad and is not limited to sales of phones and laptops only.

1 Like

Re: The New Technology Market : Let's Have Your Complaints & Suggestions Here by initialize(m): 6:51am On Jul 27, 2012
I suppose be moderator for here too cos this is my NL home
Re: The New Technology Market : Let's Have Your Complaints & Suggestions Here by ojukwu16(m): 11:43am On Jul 27, 2012
how can this be done?
Re: The New Technology Market : Let's Have Your Complaints & Suggestions Here by drehdinho(m): 5:16am On Jul 28, 2012
Please can someone give me some reliable virtual credit card websites?
Re: The New Technology Market : Let's Have Your Complaints & Suggestions Here by stpat1(m): 5:39pm On Jul 28, 2012
It would have been best if the Market section of nairaland be laid out like http://www.nairalist.com/ . It's easier to quickly post your stuffs and ppl can also quickly go straight to what they need and in which state. them all you'll need do is add the forum feature to it. it would be perfect.
just my humble opinion.

2 Likes

Re: The New Technology Market : Let's Have Your Complaints & Suggestions Here by raycomray: 2:25pm On Jul 29, 2012
Hello Moderator,

I want to use this medium to report 2 Nairalanders. They are gm.biz and purplebelt.

GMC.BIZ: This man advertised a used Nokia X7 and he stated that he resides in Festac. I sent my staff to go get the phone at the advertised price of 26k. On getting to Ikeja, this GMC.BIZ, sold china x7 to my staff. When I queried him on phone and asked him to return the money since the phone was not original, he started insulting me.

Purblebelt: this guy advertised a Bold5 which i asked my staff to get for me.But when the phone got to me, I found out that the phone was a roughly used phone and it was not having any network. I contacted him the next day and reported to him. He told me that he will not change it unless i will be ready to forfeit 15,000 from the amount we bought it.

Pls kindly intervene so that scammers like these do not overtake Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: The New Technology Market : Let's Have Your Complaints & Suggestions Here by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 30, 2012
good job
Re: The New Technology Market : Let's Have Your Complaints & Suggestions Here by inspiredm(m): 10:14pm On Jul 30, 2012
raycomray: Hello Moderator,

I want to use this medium to report 2 Nairalanders. They are gm.biz and purplebelt.

GMC.BIZ: This man advertised a used Nokia X7 and he stated that he resides in Festac. I sent my staff to go get the phone at the advertised price of 26k. On getting to Ikeja, this GMC.BIZ, sold china x7 to my staff. When I queried him on phone and asked him to return the money since the phone was not original, he started insulting me.

Purblebelt: this guy advertised a Bold5 which i asked my staff to get for me.But when the phone got to me, I found out that the phone was a roughly used phone and it was not having any network. I contacted him the next day and reported to him. He told me that he will not change it unless i will be ready to forfeit 15,000 from the amount we bought it.

Pls kindly intervene so that scammers like these do not overtake Nairaland.

Can you pls send me the Links to the original Adverts of the Items from the Sellers ?
Re: The New Technology Market : Let's Have Your Complaints & Suggestions Here by raycomray: 3:57am On Aug 03, 2012
inspired_m:

Can you pls send me the Links to the original Adverts of the Items from the Sellers ?
Boss, I will get the details soon.
Re: The New Technology Market : Let's Have Your Complaints & Suggestions Here by Cruize306(m): 6:51am On Aug 03, 2012
Let's face the truth, if this dude (raycomray) is even a faithful Nigerian, would he be going for expensive phones that are that cheap? Is there no possibility that they were stolen products? Certain shits serves people right
Re: The New Technology Market : Let's Have Your Complaints & Suggestions Here by Primegold: 9:17pm On Aug 09, 2012
Dear Inspired,

I will like to suggest that Electronics and Generators be separated from Technology Market and captured under 'Home Appliances'.

This will reduce the current cluster in Tech market and make the section more user friendly.

Regards.
Re: The New Technology Market : Let's Have Your Complaints & Suggestions Here by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 10, 2012
am like a new comer to NL...i would like to suggest if there is a way business people can verify that their products and quality is not a scam....thanks
by the way this is a nice forum you have here..am honoured to be a part of it
Re: The New Technology Market : Let's Have Your Complaints & Suggestions Here by inspiredm(m): 7:43pm On Aug 10, 2012
Primegold: Dear Inspired,

I will like to suggest that Electronics and Generators be separated from Technology Market and captured under 'Home Appliances'.

This will reduce the current cluster in Tech market and make the section more user friendly.

Regards.

Ok, We will look at Having a Sub Section for the Technology Market.
Re: The New Technology Market : Let's Have Your Complaints & Suggestions Here by nyrol(m): 3:36pm On Aug 11, 2012
Buyers beware- cheap is expensive. When its too cheap ran as fast as you can with your money. You could end up buying a dead gadget. My two cents.
Re: The New Technology Market : Let's Have Your Complaints & Suggestions Here by marleygab(m): 12:15am On Aug 12, 2012
aieromon:

There's a computer market section to take care of that. The technology market section is very broad and is not limited to sales of phones and laptops only.

well you cannot advertise on the computer section
Re: The New Technology Market : Let's Have Your Complaints & Suggestions Here by aieromon(m): 12:07pm On Aug 12, 2012
marleygab:

well you cannot advertise on the computer section

There's a computer market sub-section.

www.nairaland.com/computer-ads

1 Like

Re: The New Technology Market : Let's Have Your Complaints & Suggestions Here by marleygab(m): 6:52pm On Aug 12, 2012
Thanks for the info dude.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Phones For Sale With Pictures Inside / Brand New Usb & Sd Card Connection Kit For Galaxy Tab / Power Bank To Start Your Car With Or Without Battery, Charge Your Laptop, Tablet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.