Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,357 members, 7,812,014 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

When Is The End Of Times? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Is The End Of Times? (783 Views)

Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed / 26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore / Signs Of The End Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Is The End Of Times? by webmastern(m): 7:40am On Jul 26, 2012
In secondary school it was the end times, in University it was still the end times. Now am graduated and working and we are still in the end times. The #endTimes, making money for Nigerian churches since 1992.
Re: When Is The End Of Times? by alexleo(m): 9:36am On Jul 26, 2012
Do you know that it took so many years before the prophecy of the birth of Jesus was fulfilled. Many who heard it lived and died without seeing its fulfilment. Yet he was born when the time came. So is the prophecy of his coming going to come to fulfilment. Be prepared.

1 Like

Re: When Is The End Of Times? by ijawkid(m): 10:45am On Jul 26, 2012
Poster remember that Gods view of time isn't commensurate with our's.....

If God for example decides to bring about d end in 6yrs time(which is 6000 yrs in d human point of view) what u gonna do??

We gotta wait until it does come....

But know this...::::::THE END MUST come
Re: When Is The End Of Times? by buzugee(m): 11:01am On Jul 26, 2012
their is no such thing as THE END OF TIMES. it is metaphorical. the world is never ending. the world is here to stay forever. ( ecclesiastes 1 vs 4 ). when scripture says end of times, it simply means, end of the gentile era on earth. the earth has been given to the wicked gentiles ( job 9 vs 24 ) for a certain period of time so that they would plunge it into darkness and hell ( revelation 6 vs 4 ). a refining chamber, if you will. the purpose of this is to refine men and get them ready for the lords kingdom on earth that will come after this gentile era ( daniel 2 vs 44 ). the end of this torture chamber is the end of times. not the end of the world as we know it. the world aint ending. it is here to stay forever.
Re: When Is The End Of Times? by ijawkid(m): 11:55am On Jul 26, 2012
buzugee: their is no such thing as THE END OF TIMES. it is metaphorical. the world is never ending. the world is here to stay forever. ( ecclesiastes 1 vs 4 ). when scripture says end of times, it simply means, end of the gentile era on earth. the earth has been given to the wicked gentiles ( job 9 vs 24 ) for a certain period of time so that they would plunge it into darkness and hell ( revelation 6 vs 4 ). a refining chamber, if you will. the purpose of this is to refine men and get them ready for the lords kingdom on earth that will come after this gentile era ( daniel 2 vs 44 ). the end of this torture chamber is the end of times. not the end of the world as we know it. the world aint ending. it is here to stay forever.

End of wickedness and those perpetrating it not the literal earth we live in or world.......
Re: When Is The End Of Times? by buzugee(m): 3:58pm On Jul 26, 2012
ijawkid:

End of wickedness and those perpetrating it not the literal earth we live in or world.......

AMEN brother Ijawkid.
Re: When Is The End Of Times? by Areaboy2(m): 4:32pm On Jul 26, 2012
well, lets say we wont have a major comet hitting us anything soon, The Andromeda galaxy is heading directly on a collision course with our milky way galaxy. When that happens (which will prolly enter lots of millions years from now), our earth will be pulverised and cease to exist. That indeed will be the end of our earth/world

Everything else they tell you is hogwash undecided
Re: When Is The End Of Times? by Revolva(m): 4:37pm On Jul 26, 2012
ijawkid: Poster remember that Gods view of time isn't commensurate with our's.....

If God for example decides to bring about d end in 6yrs time(which is 6000 yrs in d human point of view) what u gonna do??

Haha omo no be today we don dey wait haha I guess 6000 years to come ope **let d sinpsrty continues
Re: When Is The End Of Times? by Areaboy2(m): 4:44pm On Jul 26, 2012
ijawkid: Poster remember that Gods view of time isn't commensurate with our's.....

How do you know that?.. Psalms 90: 4 "For a thousand yeeres in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past: and as a watch in the night."

2 Peter 3:8 , "But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day."

How do either of these verse give you a definitive proof that 1day for god = 1000years for us? undecided Na wa oh! these church ppl no go kill me

You are right though, the end must come but I'm pretty sure it wont be like anything the bible tells us.
Re: When Is The End Of Times? by ijawkid(m): 8:46pm On Jul 26, 2012
Area_boy:

How do you know that?.. Psalms 90: 4 "For a thousand yeeres in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past: and as a watch in the night."

2 Peter 3:8 , "But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day."

How do either of these verse give you a definitive proof that 1day for god = 1000years for us? undecided Na wa oh! these church ppl no go kill me

You are right though, the end must come but I'm pretty sure it wont be like anything the bible tells us.

Oboy those verses just shows u that Gods timetable and ours are so not d same....

2peter u quoted says it all....
Re: When Is The End Of Times? by Ptolomeus(m): 9:44pm On Jul 26, 2012
webmastern: In secondary school it was the end times, in University it was still the end times. Now am graduated and working and we are still in the end times. The #endTimes, making money for Nigerian churches since 1992.
Dear friend:
This shows clearly that churches and pastors are constantly lying to a single purpose: profit.
They change the biblical messages, they are taken out of context. Nothing ... not even care about the sacred word of God ...
Faced with so many lies, it's time to seriously ask if they panoply of God or Satan.
I personally think that the churches are run by demons and slaves of Satan ... and Satan is winning the war.
Re: When Is The End Of Times? by ijawkid(m): 9:54pm On Jul 26, 2012
Ptolomeus:
Dear friend:
This shows clearly that churches and pastors are constantly lying to a single purpose: profit.
They change the biblical messages, they are taken out of context. Nothing ... not even care about the sacred word of God ...
Faced with so many lies, it's time to seriously ask if they panoply of God or Satan.
I personally think that the churches are run by demons and slaves of Satan ... and Satan is winning the war.

Not all anticipate an end to make money out of it....

Some like me really want to see an end to this depraved world.....

Satan aint winning nothing...

They say ""always save d best cut last'""

Satan knws he aint winning....

He knows an end to his life is fast approaching
Re: When Is The End Of Times? by Ptolomeus(m): 9:57pm On Jul 26, 2012
ijawkid:

Not all anticipate an end to make money out of it....

Some like me really want to see an end to this depraved world.....

Satan aint winning nothing...

They say ""always save d best cut last'""

Satan knws he aint winning....

He knows an end to his life is fast approaching

But ... dear friend ...
God has been thousands of years trying to beat plunger elements, unable to get that ... Believe me ... I wish fervently God's triumph over evil, but right now Satan is winning.
Satanic Pastors have won the House of God ... tithe, lie, and do so in the name of God ...
Re: When Is The End Of Times? by ijawkid(m): 12:55am On Jul 27, 2012
Ptolomeus:

But ... dear friend ...
God has been thousands of years trying to beat plunger elements, unable to get that ... Believe me ... I wish fervently God's triumph over evil, but right now Satan is winning.
Satanic Pastors have won the House of God ... tithe, lie, and do so in the name of God ...

Yeah I know falsehood abounds...

Even Jesus prophecied that this is how it will be...

But definitly d end will be very disastrous for such perpetrators including d chief(satan)....

Satan wuld not be winning forever..

It is he that laughs last that laughs best.....
Re: When Is The End Of Times? by tpia5: 5:52am On Jul 27, 2012
poster do you mean sign of the end times.
Re: When Is The End Of Times? by Ptolomeus(m): 5:52pm On Jul 27, 2012
ijawkid:

Yeah I know falsehood abounds...

Even Jesus prophecied that this is how it will be...

But definitly d end will be very disastrous for such perpetrators including d chief(satan)....

Satan wuld not be winning forever..

It is he that laughs last that laughs best.....

I repeat, when so many thousands of years fighting against Satan could not beat him, indicate that God is not as powerful, or that Satan is very strong.
That's my fear ... So far God has never been able to destroy ...
Also, are becoming more false prophets owners of the churches of God ...

(1) (Reply)

Is Bible Another Form Of Drug? / Mark Of The Beast And Government Control Already In Nigeria!!! / Do You Know The Devil Is Capable Of Collecting Your Bible And Replacing It Books

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.