Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

President Jonathan Isn't Clueless, We Are - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Isn't Clueless, We Are (2301 Views)

If This Is True Then Why Isn't This Woman Arrested Yet? / The Dictator We Know Is Better Than The Clueless We Don't Want. / Gbagauns: President Jonathan’s Grammatical Blunders During His Campaign Speeches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Jonathan Isn't Clueless, We Are by bilms(m): 9:29am On Jul 26, 2012
PRESIDENT JONATHAN ISN'T CLUELESS, WE ARE

I've heard people calling GEJ clueless, and I've joined people to call him that too. On further thought however, i've come to realize that President Jonathan isn't clueless, we are the clueless ones. I've heard people say GEJ isn't Nigeria's problem, they said he inherited the problems. That's where our cluelessness is revealed.

How can you call a man who stole away the hearts of most Nigerians during elections using a mere cock-and-bull story to deceive us clueless? "I once had no shoes" said he, and then we threw caution to the wind and gave him the mandate to collect our shoes. Is he really clueless or are we?

You call a man clueless yet his tenure has seen more money stolen than any other tenure in Nigeria's history. Yet we say he's clueless.

You said he's not the one taking decisions, that some people are 'pushing' him. Are they the ones who 'pushed' him to budget N1billion naira for feeding? Are they the ones who 'pushed' him to budget N45milion naira for newspapers? Are they the ones who 'pushed' him to budget N12million naira to water flowers in Aso Rock?

You said he's clueless, yet he has awarded contracts of almost a trillion naira without any of them being completed. You say he's clueless, yet the debts that were paid off have started piling up again, loans collected home and abroad with nothing to show for it.

You said he's clueless, yet he came on air to tell the world that he doesn't give a damn about what the people who voted him in thinks. Did his 'pushers' put that in his mouth? You said he's clueless, yet he used tax payers' money to buy 200 vehicles to expand his wife's NGO. Did his 'pushers' 'push' him to to do that?

You said he's clueless yet since he was sworn in, he has killed unarmed protesters, used blackmail freely on those who dared cross his path and connived with the looters of Nigeria's treasury to discredit anti-graft agencies. And you say he's clueless?

You said he's clueless, yet he came out to tell the world that he had Boko Haram members in his government, and then fails to mention names despite pressure from Nigerians and in spite of the daily loss of lives being recorded, and yet you say he's clueless.

You said he's clueless, yet since he became president, he has joined hands with IMF to push 70% of Nigerians below poverty level.

No. I refuse to believe he's clueless. We are the clueless ones.

Yes, we are the clueless ones for believing his "I once had no shoes" story, a story that won't even sell in a children's book series. We are the clueless ones for believing the crap they sold us about "He was once the assistant class captain, the class captain left the school and he became captain, he was once the assistant senior prefect, the senior prefect had an accident and died and he became the senior prefect, he was the deputy governor when the then Bayelsa governor was removed and he became governor, he was the vice-president when Yar'Adua died and he became president." Crap! We swallowed everything hook, line and sinker. We are so clueless.

It's high time we woke up and realise this man isn't clueless.

If we don't wake up and stop feeding on the self-deceit we've been giving ourselves, 2015 may come and he'll cook up another cock-and-bull story for us, like maybe, "I once had no pants" or maybe, "I once ran mad" and we'll still believe it.

Nigerians, the time to wake up is now. This man isn't clueless, we are.

- Ogunjimi James Taiwo

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Isn't Clueless, We Are by tunnytox(m): 9:33am On Jul 26, 2012
LWKMD grin grin grin
Re: President Jonathan Isn't Clueless, We Are by bilms(m): 9:47am On Jul 26, 2012
grin grin grin grin
Re: President Jonathan Isn't Clueless, We Are by maclatunji: 9:52am On Jul 26, 2012
I never supported GEJ but I see and agree with the writer's points.
Re: President Jonathan Isn't Clueless, We Are by ayobase(m): 9:59am On Jul 26, 2012
So, he is the fraudster, and we are the victims.
LOL...na wa o!
Allow d man o jare!
Why blaming the presidency, what abt the Legislators, d most powerful and the most influential?
Re: President Jonathan Isn't Clueless, We Are by Hugoboi(m): 10:04am On Jul 26, 2012
bilms: PRESIDENT JONATHAN ISN'T CLUELESS, WE ARE

I've heard people calling GEJ clueless, and I've joined people to call him that too. On further thought however, i've come to realize that President Jonathan isn't clueless, we are the clueless ones. I've heard people say GEJ isn't Nigeria's problem, they said he inherited the problems. That's where our cluelessness is revealed.

How can you call a man who stole away the hearts of most Nigerians during elections using a mere cock-and-bull story to deceive us clueless? "I once had no shoes" said he, and then we threw caution to the wind and gave him the mandate to collect our shoes. Is he really clueless or are we?

You call a man clueless yet his tenure has seen more money stolen than any other tenure in Nigeria's history. Yet we say he's clueless.

You said he's not the one taking decisions, that some people are 'pushing' him. Are they the ones who 'pushed' him to budget N1billion naira for feeding? Are they the ones who 'pushed' him to budget N45milion naira for newspapers? Are they the ones who 'pushed' him to budget N12million naira to water flowers in Aso Rock?

You said he's clueless, yet he has awarded contracts of almost a trillion naira without any of them being completed. You say he's clueless, yet the debts that were paid off have started piling up again, loans collected home and abroad with nothing to show for it.

You said he's clueless, yet he came on air to tell the world that he doesn't give a damn about what the people who voted him in thinks. Did his 'pushers' put that in his mouth? You said he's clueless, yet he used tax payers' money to buy 200 vehicles to expand his wife's NGO. Did his 'pushers' 'push' him to to do that?

You said he's clueless yet since he was sworn in, he has killed unarmed protesters, used blackmail freely on those who dared cross his path and connived with the looters of Nigeria's treasury to discredit anti-graft agencies. And you say he's clueless?

You said he's clueless, yet he came out to tell the world that he had Boko Haram members in his government, and then fails to mention names despite pressure from Nigerians and in spite of the daily loss of lives being recorded, and yet you say he's clueless.

You said he's clueless, yet since he became president, he has joined hands with IMF to push 70% of Nigerians below poverty level.

No. I refuse to believe he's clueless. We are the clueless ones.

Yes, we are the clueless ones for believing his "I once had no shoes" story, a story that won't even sell in a children's book series. We are the clueless ones for believing the crap they sold us about "He was once the assistant class captain, the class captain left the school and he became captain, he was once the assistant senior prefect, the senior prefect had an accident and died and he became the senior prefect, he was the deputy governor when the then Bayelsa governor was removed and he became governor, he was the vice-president when Yar'Adua died and he became president." Crap! We swallowed everything hook, line and sinker. We are so clueless.

It's high time we woke up and realise this man isn't clueless.

If we don't wake up and stop feeding on the self-deceit we've been giving ourselves, 2015 may come and he'll cook up another cock-and-bull story for us, like maybe, "I once had no pants" or maybe, "I once ran mad" and we'll still believe it.

Nigerians, the time to wake up is now. This man isn't clueless, we are.

- Ogunjimi James Taiwo

You have a very VALID point.
Re: President Jonathan Isn't Clueless, We Are by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 26, 2012
I dont think we are the clueless ones.Only that Gej redefined cluelessness.
Re: President Jonathan Isn't Clueless, We Are by alaoeri: 11:01am On Jul 26, 2012
Nigerians aren't clueless GEJ just out smart nigerians.
Re: President Jonathan Isn't Clueless, We Are by stanech: 11:08am On Jul 26, 2012
Lol I was deceived too
Re: President Jonathan Isn't Clueless, We Are by Euroclydon(m): 12:02pm On Jul 26, 2012
Interesting write-up. Every good thing comes from God. Would you like to be the president of Nigeria? Is that a good office? Since every good thing comes from God, you must be calling God clueless for putting him there.True or false? Our duty is to pray for him and contribute our own quota constructively to the unity and development of our great nation.
Re: President Jonathan Isn't Clueless, We Are by bubadaniel13: 12:29pm On Jul 26, 2012
The problem is that we talk too much in this country,every leader that comes we criticise,disrespect and even abuse the person's personality,what is wrong with us?let us stop this abuse and make concrete solutions it better than say things that are unfounded.
Re: President Jonathan Isn't Clueless, We Are by Modula(m): 12:44pm On Jul 26, 2012
we also said he is cluess yet his government want to demolish a settlement with over 2 million people with just 2 months of notice and we said he is clueless, thank God i did not vote him.infact i dont even know what to say but the fact is that we are really clueless in this country and i hope that come 2015,nigerians will cast vote their vote based on merits and not on some cock and bull stories.in the main time winkenjoy the fresh air.
Re: President Jonathan Isn't Clueless, We Are by bilms(m): 2:41pm On Jul 26, 2012
lol
Re: President Jonathan Isn't Clueless, We Are by Olanlere11: 3:16pm On Jul 26, 2012
GEJ came up with people oriented Transformation Agenda, geared toward making Nigerians breath fresh air. people who have sworn to make sure we remain stagnated ignited violence, heating up the polity, with the sole aim of making Naija ungovernable. Today, they fuel violence and run to the media to say GEJ has failed. Nigerians know the truth, and will disappoint them. Hypocrites.
Re: President Jonathan Isn't Clueless, We Are by agent22: 3:36pm On Jul 26, 2012
nd I hope n wish that by 2015 when this country splits. we'll reject the cluless oil money fthat is coming from the MR clueless state and region. Wicked people
Re: President Jonathan Isn't Clueless, We Are by Hugoboi(m): 3:38pm On Jul 26, 2012
Olanlere11: GEJ came up with people oriented Transformation Agenda, geared toward making Nigerians breath fresh air. people who have sworn to make sure we remain stagnated ignited violence, heating up the polity, with the sole aim of making Naija ungovernable. Today, they fuel violence and run to the media to say GEJ has failed. Nigerians know the truth, and will disappoint them. Hypocrites.

Its either u don't live in Nigeria, u are a paid GEJ agent or u don't have a bleeping clue as to what the hell u are talking about
Re: President Jonathan Isn't Clueless, We Are by bilms(m): 3:44pm On Jul 26, 2012
transformation gbosa
agenda gbogbo
gej gbosagbogbo
Re: President Jonathan Isn't Clueless, We Are by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 26, 2012
Shut the f*uck up, OP!

I hope hunger decimates all of u that voted that monkey into power.

Now go kill urself!
Re: President Jonathan Isn't Clueless, We Are by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 26, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin I have no shoe grin

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Isn't Clueless, We Are by dasparrow: 6:35pm On Jul 26, 2012
@Post

I agree with the writer's point of view.
Re: President Jonathan Isn't Clueless, We Are by Sunofgod(m): 6:57pm On Jul 26, 2012
Re: President Jonathan Isn't Clueless, We Are by vladimiros: 7:01pm On Jul 26, 2012
GEJ's biggest opponent, has his supporters kill GEJ supporters cuz he lost
Re: President Jonathan Isn't Clueless, We Are by vladimiros: 7:05pm On Jul 26, 2012
and to the ones the call him clueless

who went all the way to korea to beg for korean tech companies to build factories in nigeria to give you jobs?

who went all the way to Brazil( brasil of all ) to be electrobras one of the biggest power companies to come and invest?

HOW DO YOU EXPECT HIM TO CURB SECURITY WHEN THEY AREA WHERE IT HITS MOST SAYS THEY WOULD MAKE THE COUNTRY UNGOVERNABLE FOR HIM?

and the fuel-subsidy?, have we not all seen that it beyond his power and that it was his technocarts that told him to do so..

if okonjo and sanusi say yes, do you have enough mental capacity to say no knowing their intellect?

IDIOTS..some of you are( I am no GEJ suppoerter but I hope for the best and hope for something good to come,. and know if i don't like him i can vote him out in an election)
Re: President Jonathan Isn't Clueless, We Are by ishmael(m): 7:18pm On Jul 26, 2012
Sun of god: GEJ - 'The Real Evil Genius'?

Sounds plausible to me.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-8pwVpDKfFS0/TxZFryvvpjI/AAAAAAAABdw/NjzRe1UHI4w/s320/General-Goodluck-Jonathan.jpeg[/img]

Field Marshal Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan & Gen IB Babangida.
Re: President Jonathan Isn't Clueless, We Are by oiseworld: 8:47pm On Jul 26, 2012
na you clueless pass
Re: President Jonathan Isn't Clueless, We Are by Acidosis(m): 10:37pm On Jul 26, 2012
Poster you are clueless
Re: President Jonathan Isn't Clueless, We Are by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 26, 2012
Who is the most respected President in Nigerian History ? None.....

When I become President, I expect insults from people eating from my crumps
Re: President Jonathan Isn't Clueless, We Are by Ganys: 11:45pm On Jul 26, 2012
agent22: nd I hope n wish that by 2015 when this country splits. we'll reject the cluless oil money fthat is coming from the MR clueless state and region. Wicked people
Well, I wont blame you, Your NAIRALAND ID says it all, Agent22, i Guess you are no 22 of 40Laptops GEJ's Internet Army.... Bros, Continue, Na your office you dey
Re: President Jonathan Isn't Clueless, We Are by Olaolufred(m): 6:48am On Jul 27, 2012
Euroclydon: Interesting write-up. Every good thing comes from God. Would you like to be the president of Nigeria? Is that a good office? Since every good thing comes from God, you must be calling God clueless for putting him there.True or false? Our duty is to pray for him and contribute our own quota constructively to the unity and development of our great nation.

I see, like God himself prayed for Pharaoh in Egypt.
Pharaoh came from God,
His kingship came from God,
But God still did sometin.
Is God destroying his own work?
Reason better and leave this tiny brain level.
Re: President Jonathan Isn't Clueless, We Are by dedeike: 7:41am On Jul 27, 2012
This will rank as one of the most clueless Topics on this forum since inception. the author clearly tried to package his hatred and animosity for this govt in this clueless sarcasm

But like I have promised, i will continue to match all your clueless criticism of this administration with rock solid evidence of outstanding and unpararelled achievements within one year in office.
I will take it sector by sector and hope that any constructive critiscm will come apart from the usual pedestrian clueless remarks from sworn haters.

Let's start with road infrastructure. Inspite of the unprecedented distractions courtesy of your paymasters through Boko Haram, The president has awarded, started, undertaking and has completed some of these roads in one year.

Zaria-Funtua-Gusau roads covering 101 km, Oshodi-Apapa expressway with expansion and drainage works,  dedicated bridge frm liverpool roundabout to Tin can ports, trailer park, Dualisation  of Ibadan -Ilorin, ENUGU-Onitsha, completion of OWERRI -Onitsha,    9th mile, ongoing reconstruction of Benin-Ore-Sagamu highway measuring over 265 km, Kano-Maidugri Dualisation. Keffi -Akwanga-Lafia, award of Afikpo-Okigwe, Auchi-Okene being handled by Setraco. Loko-Eweta-Karishi bridge, Kolo-Nembe -Brass. kaduna eastern Byepass, Lafia -Obi -Awe,
Re mobilization for the stalled Abuja -Lokoja road through the SURE P.
Re: President Jonathan Isn't Clueless, We Are by dedeike: 7:47am On Jul 27, 2012
In Transport, massive reforms at the ports. Sanitisation and reduction of operating agencies to 7. Introduction of 24 hrs ports operation. Ongoing Construction of light gauge train railways across 4 cardinal point of the federation. Just last week, contract was awarded for the phase 2 of the Lagos-Kano railway project. The phase 2 will extend to Ibada.

In  Aviation, massive reconstruction of major airports in the land, Enugu airport is undergoing total rehabilitation. The domestic wing of Abuja airport is also being reconstructed with expansion of roads and car parks and upgrade of the runways. Same for all the other major airports including the kano airport.
Re: President Jonathan Isn't Clueless, We Are by dedeike: 7:49am On Jul 27, 2012
In Education, establishment of 9 new federal universities in less than 1 year. Constructed 2 new campuses of the Nigerian law schools in Yenagoa and Yola respectively. Launched the Almajiri schools for education of itenerant Islamic pupils in the north which Buhari and other northern leaders abandoned. Increased funding to almost 400 billion to education thereby setting an all time highest record. Reinvigorated the inspectorate oversight of schools leading to the revocation of some licenses from universities. Executed the landmark upgrade of university lecturers retirement age from 65 to 70. constructed 2081 classroom blocks under the UBEC SCHEME 2011.

In agriculture, for the first time in our history, we have a clearly defined agricultural policy which is targeted towards maximum utilisation of cassava for growth thru the launch of the cassava bread campaign. The policy is intended to reduce our reliance on imported wheat so as to encourage local production of cassava and it's conversion to flour for bakery. The FG has in less than one year eliminated the middlemen cartel that fed fat on fertiliser distribution at the expense of local farmers. Now through deregulation reforms, fertiliser is now accessible in the open market. he has also embarked on massive construction of silos and has increased import duties on the importation of rice in order to encourage local farmers. The efforts of the minister has been so appreciable that the world bank assisted with over 50 billion Naira for fertiliser redistribution scheme/ silos. The CBN has also set up a 500 billion loan scheme which is to assist farmers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Angola Bans Islam: Any global Political Implications? / Impeachment Looms For Gej / Jonathan's Endorsment: Tafawa Balewa's Son Insists On Contesting PDP Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.