Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Femi Gbajabiamila: No Going Back On Jonathan’s Impeachment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Gbajabiamila: No Going Back On Jonathan’s Impeachment (763 Views)

Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Ayodele Daniel-Dada (Pictured) / Arms Deal Disbursements "I Was Acted On Jonathan's Instructions" .. Dasuki / ‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Gbajabiamila: No Going Back On Jonathan’s Impeachment by Yaya6: 9:51am On Jul 26, 2012
Its quite unfortunate that proper investigations are not usually carried out on the elements we give our mandate in this country. If not the case of a fraudster and the sole called leader of opposition in the House of Representative, FEMI GBAJABIAMILA would not have been a subject of discuss today. To crown it all, in order to vindicate himself, he made all mannner of persuasive statements and eventually still tryiing to display some level of authority to massage Nigerians ego

http://dailypost.com.ng/2012/07/26/femi-gbajabiamila-no-going-back-jonathans-impeachment/
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: No Going Back On Jonathan’s Impeachment by lawoko: 10:03am On Jul 26, 2012
House of confusion. Settle them and they will all keep quiet. lets watch and see
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: No Going Back On Jonathan’s Impeachment by princenayo: 10:27am On Jul 26, 2012
Yaya6: Its quite unfortunate that proper investigations are not usually carried out on the elements we give our mandate in this country. If not the case of a fraudster and the sole called leader of opposition in the House of Representative, FEMI GBAJABIAMILA would not have been a subject of discuss today. To crown it all, in order to vindicate himself, he made all mannner of persuasive statements and eventually still tryiing to display some level of authority to massage Nigerians ego

http://dailypost.com.ng/2012/07/26/femi-gbajabiamila-no-going-back-jonathans-impeachment/

They are set of opportunist looking for lope holes to enrich their miserable pockets.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: No Going Back On Jonathan’s Impeachment by 1800bc(f): 10:44am On Jul 26, 2012
"I must also remind Mr President that it is on record that I fought tirelessly for him to be made the Acting President in this country and I was the first and only legislator to move a motion to that effect on the floor when it was difficult to do so."

So?
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: No Going Back On Jonathan’s Impeachment by kingsleyigwe20(m): 1:57pm On Jul 26, 2012
1800bc: "I must also remind Mr President that it is on record that I fought tirelessly for him to be made the Acting President in this country and I was the first and only legislator to move a motion to that effect on the floor when it was difficult to do so."

So?

(1) (Reply)

Imo Rescue Mission 1yrafter Videos Rochas Man Of The People.. / Gun Men Butchers,special Adviser / DOKUBO Warns!!!war Smelling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.