Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Brethren,praise The Lord For Me - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Brethren,praise The Lord For Me (785 Views)

Messages From The Lord For Catholics Worshiping Idols (Pictures) / Dont Be Deceived In Church Today Brethren. / Awesome Message From The Lord For Pastors & Bishops - Pls Read It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brethren,praise The Lord For Me by Delafruita(m): 3:09pm On Jul 26, 2012
when i left my job and decided to setup a real estate company,everyone thought i was crazy.afterwards,their advices ranged from "pray and fast" to "go to the mountaintop" to "talk to pastors and let them pray for you".twasn't easy but finally,things are in place.finally acquired the land to establish my first estate,convined a member of the national assembly(who i met on facebook)to be the chairman of my company, and i know things can only get better.
christians,thank yahweh for me
muslims,thank allah for me.
atheists/agnostics,thank me for me.
Re: Brethren,praise The Lord For Me by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 26, 2012
Later atheists would claim they aren't obsessed with Religion and God. pathetic
Re: Brethren,praise The Lord For Me by cyrexx: 4:15pm On Jul 26, 2012
congrats,

I will thank goodness for you. goodness is whatever makes good happen to you and ensure that your efforts yield success. this happens whether one prays or not.

I dont think you prayed about it else i would have thanked Whoever you prayed to for you or better yet thank you for you.

congrats again and best wishes for more and more success and goodness
Re: Brethren,praise The Lord For Me by cyrexx: 4:19pm On Jul 26, 2012
toba: Later atheists would claim they aren't obsessed with Religion and God. pathetic

atheists may be obsessed with religion because it has been part of their life for many many years past. but DONT CONFUSE RELIGION WITH GOD. they are totally different concepts

What exists for sure is religion. What DO NOT exists for sure is God

Get that clear
Re: Brethren,praise The Lord For Me by Delafruita(m): 11:03pm On Jul 26, 2012
toba: Later atheists would claim they aren't obsessed with Religion and God. pathetic
this isnt about obsession with god or religion.am just happy to have accomplished something.thank your god for me
Re: Brethren,praise The Lord For Me by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 27, 2012
Delafruita:
this isnt about obsession with god or religion.am just happy to have accomplished something.thank your god for me

Then we are happy for you but since you say God is not responsible for anything why should we thank him for you? but we are very happy for you and what you are able to accomplish by yourself.
Re: Brethren,praise The Lord For Me by Logicbwoy: 12:45pm On Jul 27, 2012
I will pray for you to get more land.

I just need a 10% tithe of your profit for the prayer grin grin grin grin grin

Jokes apart, I wish you well in your business. wink
Re: Brethren,praise The Lord For Me by Delafruita(m): 12:51pm On Jul 27, 2012
andromida:

Then we are happy for you but since you say God is not responsible for anything why should we thank him for you? but we are very happy for you and what you are able to accomplish by yourself.
una like wahala.anyways thanks
Re: Brethren,praise The Lord For Me by Delafruita(m): 12:52pm On Jul 27, 2012
Logicbwoy: I will pray for you to get more land.

I just need a 10% tithe of your profit for the prayer grin grin grin grin grin

Jokes apart, I wish you well in your business. wink
lol......which kain 10%?
thanks anyway.already working on getting another place.negotiation in progress with owners and possible investors.
so prepare to receive a bumper 10% package
Re: Brethren,praise The Lord For Me by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 27, 2012
Dude, starting a biz ain't a walk in any park. If you have, you got some of my respect. The rest will come when I see what you do with it hehehe.

I wonder though about a member of Nigeria's NASS :O as chairman of your board. I'm hoping that he isn't greedy (wonder of wonders) or that you at least have a plan to check possible overreaching. Congrats, man. And hope you get good.
Re: Brethren,praise The Lord For Me by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 27, 2012
Delafruita:
una like wahala.anyways thanks

You are welcome and we thank God for your good fortune.
Re: Brethren,praise The Lord For Me by Delafruita(m): 2:44pm On Jul 27, 2012
andromida:

You are welcome and we thank God for your good fortune.
thank you for thanking god

(1) (Reply)

Argon Diffusion Data Support Rate’s 6,000-year Helium Age Of The Earth / Do I Get A Tithe Credit Or Refund If I Make Loses? / Dont Build Churches In Our Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.